Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Memorable...

Jump to newest

By *irtyGirl OP   Woman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

I have a terrible memory so have no room to talk really but I generally remember people I've met before.

Have you ever had someone approach you that you've met previously only they don't remember?!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I have a terrible memory so have no room to talk really but I generally remember people I've met before.

Have you ever had someone approach you that you've met previously only they don't remember?!

"

No but ive been mistaken for someone else a few times , a couple of years ago on a wee holiday a girl came up to me saying 'oh my god , i cant believe its you , how are you ? can i have your autograph ? ' im not in any way famous but i obliged with a signature that was indecipherable and off she went , i have no idea who she thought i was !

By *unky monkeyMan
over a year ago

in the night garden

I can't remember.

By *irtyGirl OP   Woman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

I can't decide whether to point it out or not!

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Had a guy message me on here saying how much he liked me and would i like to meet. Fine except i knew him previously and had a kind of relationship with him for about 4 months. Think the experience must of been so bad he had blanked it from his mind lol

over a year ago

We've had people turn us down after seeing our pics, but then come on strong when we've met them face to face at a party.

Not the same thing really, but they obviously didn't recognise us

over a year ago

"I have a terrible memory so have no room to talk really but I generally remember people I've met before.

"

I wish i had been so lucky to meet enough i could get mixed up

over a year ago

"I can't decide whether to point it out or not! "

Oh, go on DG, tell them.

over a year ago

OH god yes! Years ago me and a mate were in a niteclub and he was chatting up this really hot blonde so I sidled over and said, "Who's the lovely lady Neil?"

He replied, "you should know, you shagged her two weeks ago!"

She told us both to fuck off and walked away.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Oh wishy that reminds me, many years ago a guy asked me to dance in a club i said yes but that was it wouldnt give him my number a snog or anything. Few weeks later i met "another" guy gave him my number and whilst on our first date he said that he was pleased that id changed my mind from the first time when i didnt want anything to do with him

over a year ago

I have this all the time, i dont remember guys that I may have had a little play with at Chams, and they come up to me again and say hello and I dont ever recognise them. I have to ask my OH if Ive played and he'll say yeah last week

over a year ago

I have recognised cocks but not the person attached whilst at parties

Post new Message to Thread