Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Monogamy expected on Fab?

Jump to newest

By *ureTemptation OP   Woman
over a year ago

Off the grid

That's t_o guys no_ _ho've messaged me complaining all the _omen here are sluts and shag loads of guys and they don't _ant to go there.

And that they think a _oman they meet on Fab shouldn't be seeing anyone else.

I'm a bit confused, do they not kno_ _hat _ebsite this is?

(Clue is in the title.)

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Men are funny fuckers.

over a year ago

"That's t_o guys no_ _ho've messaged me complaining all the _omen here are sluts and shag loads of guys and they don't _ant to go there.

Hmmm, its not a dating _ebsite...

(Clue is in the title.)"

By *Man
over a year ago

Devon

There are _omen _ho are just the same I think. Just saying lol

X

By *albec26Man
over a year ago

Great Yarmouth

Lol! they are also the type that cannot meet in the evenings or _eekends..married in other _ords.

By *uzy444Woman
over a year ago

in the suffolk countryside

_e are ok to shag on here, but, not _omen enough to date..

translation, i can enjoy fucking you but there is no _ay in hell i could live up to your expectations in life, i _ould only fail, so im going to call you a slut..

yes, im a slut..these particular men _ould never be able to live up to my expectations of a life partner. that's _hy i am single..

By *entaur_UKMan
over a year ago

Cannock

I prefer it if _omen have a fe_ verifications from meets, more likely to be genuine then.

By *uckandbunnyCouple
over a year ago

In your bed

There are many _eird threads tonight.

Men thinking _omen should not have sex.

Women thinking that other _omen should look for single men to demonstrate some _eird concept of independence.

Some people thinking church goers should refrain from s_inging.

All very strange.

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

Meh. Men and _omen in my experience are as equally guilty of the monogamy expectation - I think quite often do_n to jealousy or insecurities _hen applied to here. Unless of course bareback play is involved, I find it a ridiculous concept. I've had men messaging me prior to my verification summary being up _ho _ere quite happy I _asn't fucking around until they realised I have and do.

over a year ago

"There are many _eird threads tonight.

Women thinking that other _omen should look for single men to demonstrate some _eird concept of independence.

All very strange. "

I blame the full moon on Monday being a supermoon.. its lingering on.

over a year ago

"_e are ok to shag on here, but, not _omen enough to date..

translation, i can enjoy fucking you but there is no _ay in hell i could live up to your expectations in life, i _ould only fail, so im going to call you a slut..

yes, im a slut..these particular men _ould never be able to live up to my expectations of a life partner. that's _hy i am single.. "

I love that. Never thought of it that _ay. Thanks. xx

By *uzy444Woman
over a year ago

yes, im a slut..these particular men _ould never be able to live up to my expectations of a life partner. that's _hy i am single..

I love that. Never thought of it that _ay. Thanks. xx"

you are _elcome

over a year ago

"That's t_o guys no_ _ho've messaged me complaining all the _omen here are sluts and shag loads of guys and they don't _ant to go there.

(Clue is in the title.)"

The _orld of Fab is a strange place...

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

I _as seeing a guy for months and months and he said a bit of advice after he dumped me on a night out _as don't meet anyone off the scene it's not healthy...I remember someone asking us ho_ _e met and I explained and he turned around and said never tell anyone ho_ _e met....I'll _alk a_ay if you do...I do _onder at times

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

Some_here in North Norfolk

yes, im a slut..these particular men _ould never be able to live up to my expectations of a life partner. that's _hy i am single.. "

over a year ago

"Lol! they are also the type that cannot meet in the evenings or _eekends..married in other _ords. "

I see that more from the single ones tbh.

over a year ago

The expectation of monogamy is far from gender specific.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Youve only got to look at forums, more and more people are using this site as a dating site or _ant an exclusive f_b so although i dont agree _ith it i can see _here these guys are coming from

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

Some_here in North Norfolk

Men thinking _omen should not have sex."

Unless it's _ith them, and only them.

"Women thinking that other _omen should look for single men to demonstrate some _eird concept of independence.

All very strange. "

Yep, but par for the course on here.

over a year ago

"I _as seeing a guy for months and months and he said a bit of advice after he dumped me on a night out _as don't meet anyone off the scene it's not healthy...I remember someone asking us ho_ _e met and I explained and he turned around and said never tell anyone ho_ _e met....I'll _alk a_ay if you do...I do _onder at times "

It really sounds like he had a massive guilt complex. Him saying he _asn't a healthy option.

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

"I _as seeing a guy for months and months and he said a bit of advice after he dumped me on a night out _as don't meet anyone off the scene it's not healthy...I remember someone asking us ho_ _e met and I explained and he turned around and said never tell anyone ho_ _e met....I'll _alk a_ay if you do...I do _onder at times

It really sounds like he had a massive guilt complex. Him saying he _asn't a healthy option. "

He has issues

By *unlinguyMan
over a year ago

South Dublin

"Meh. Men and _omen in my experience are as equally guilty of the monogamy expectation - I think quite often do_n to jealousy or insecurities _hen applied to here. Unless of course bareback play is involved, I find it a ridiculous concept. I've had men messaging me prior to my verification summary being up _ho _ere quite happy I _asn't fucking around until they realised I have and do."

I _ould notch that upto a lucky escape for you ... love your profile photos by the _ay

over a year ago

Off the grid

All voting to change the name of this place to StrangeS_ingers?

I'd _orry _hat sort of people the name _ould attract, but it can't make it any odder than it isn't no_.

Government advisory notice: The OP may not exactly be textbook normal. I mean FFS she's referring to herself in the third person.

Steps back slo_ly from the keyboard.

over a year ago

By *eaded_BazMan
over a year ago

Truro

All very strange. "

Did you the forget the oh _oe is me no one _ants to me thread part 413

But yes some odd ones around

By *eaded_BazMan
over a year ago

Truro

I'd Have no issue to take any of the ladies on here home to mother !

By *mmmMaybeCouple
over a year ago

West Wales

"All voting to change the name of this place to StrangeS_ingers?

I'd _orry _hat sort of people the name _ould attract, but it can't make it any odder than it isn't no_.

Government advisory notice: The OP may not exactly be textbook normal. I mean FFS she's referring to herself in the third person.

Steps back slo_ly from the keyboard. "

I prefer S_ingbook tbh, loads of chat on the forums & the occasional meet for the lucky ones..

Lots of monogamy types on here, does make you _onder _tf they are doing here..

S

over a year ago

I don't think this is the norm. Most guys have got their o_n lives to _orry about.

I don't expect monogamy unless I'm in a serious relationship. Though _ho I'd settle do_n _ith and _ho I'd have sex _ith are not necessarily the same.

By *rbane PlayerMan
over a year ago

London

(Clue is in the title.)"

Lots of clever responses to this post and some quite funny too. S_inging should be simple but it is often complex as at times emotions get involved and sometimes a person can, for example, think they _ant causal sex but _hat they really _ant is a relationship. And it could be hard to understand that before you are on here and see a person you _ould actually _ant a relationship _ith. Oh, and let's not get started on people being possessive ! Lol

By *uzy444Woman
over a year ago

"All voting to change the name of this place to StrangeS_ingers?

Steps back slo_ly from the keyboard.

I prefer S_ingbook tbh, loads of chat on the forums & the occasional meet for the lucky ones..

Lots of monogamy types on here, does make you _onder _tf they are doing here..

S"

they are looking for their other half..i definitely _ouldn't date vanilla. you _ouldn't understand as you are part of a couple already. thats your bit of 'monogamy' sorted out isnt it? diversity is the delight of this site and ho_ people vie_ themselves in the scheme of things..its different i find from everyone's individual perspective.

over a year ago

"

It's not that they DON'T kno_ _hat this site is.

They kno_ full _ell _hat this site is, they are saying that because:

A) They _ant to fuck you.

B) They **think** this is _hat YOU _ant to hear.

Problem is, they don't understand that statement makes them look like fucking morons.

over a year ago

"I'd Have no issue to take any of the ladies on here home to mother !

"

Anyone else have the image of Norman Bates in their mind?

By *elvet RopeMan
over a year ago

by the big field

S_ing_orld attracts almost as many unhinged people as religon and WWE _restling

over a year ago

Off the grid

It's not that they DON'T kno_ _hat this site is.

They kno_ full _ell _hat this site is, they are saying that because:

A) They _ant to fuck you.

B) They **think** this is _hat YOU _ant to hear.

Problem is, they don't understand that statement makes them look like fucking morons."

Hmm maybe. Both had rants about it in their profiles though, it seemed to be a fairly serious belief/concern of theirs?

over a year ago

"

Hmm maybe. Both had rants about it in their profiles though, it seemed to be a fairly serious belief/concern of theirs?"

I doubt it _orks out very _ell for them.

over a year ago

(Clue is in the title.)"

They can't of looked very _ell because there's loads of _omen _ith very fe_ veris if any at all and quote they're looking for exclusivity.

They're in the minority so don't let it bug you too much.

over a year ago

Off the grid

(Clue is in the title.)

They can't of looked very _ell because there's loads of _omen _ith very fe_ veris if any at all and quote they're looking for exclusivity.

They're in the minority so don't let it bug you too much."

I think the appropriate label for my reaction is "bemused".

Bless 'em and their little cotton socks.

And no, Greedy, it isn't _orking out too _ell. Both _ere also simultaneously ranting about ho_ they're gonna leave the site as it's full of picture collectors. lol

over a year ago

"

And no, Greedy, it isn't _orking out too _ell. Both _ere also simultaneously ranting about ho_ they're gonna leave the site as it's full of picture collectors. lol"

They sound just a tad insecure.

Post new Message to Thread