Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Meeting expectations.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hypertheticaly speaking.

Against all the odds on here, and the stars have aligned and diaries match up. You've arranged a meet.

Women - how many times do you expect to orgasm during a meet. How many times do you expect your victim to cum.

Men. How long do you think you can keep going? 1,2,3 even...maybe 4 mins?

*i not setting this up for a sensible debate am I?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I don't go with any expectations

over a year ago

Yep, no expectations at all. It's not fair on either party.

I'd only ever meet someone I connected with so my only hope would be that we get on really well and *hopefully* have some amazing sex!

over a year ago

i never expect to cum, most guys don't hang around long enough to make me.

this is why i don't bother meeting much now.

over a year ago

and all the women expect nothing, says a lot...

By *appytrailmanMan
over a year ago

Manchester

I personally don't expect anything when meeting unless pre arranged what we are going to do, a go with the flow and make sure everything is even before I leave if I cum they're cumming as well!

over a year ago

I don't think we have any real expectations when meeting.

I'm always happy if they just look like their pictures lol.

Mrs Dirty

over a year ago

Prefer to just go with the flow,no pressure and enjoy each other

By *unandbuckCouple
over a year ago

Sheffield

We don't expect any particular thing to happen. We would hope / 'expect' everybody leaves happy and satisfied with the meet, whatever route it takes. Has worked so far

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

I dont have expectations, i dont count or mark orgasms of as i go.

For me its about mutual pleasure regardless of the amount of times you orgasm

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"and all the women expect nothing, says a lot... "

I would certainly expect that both my meet and myself would come at least once ...if for some reason it doesn't happen for someone, well it's not the end of the world, but it virtually always does!

By *mber GamblerCouple
over a year ago

rugby

I'd like to come. But I'm not going to be annoyed if I don't. Same with the guy I'm with. If he comes great. If not, no biggy.

I don't care if he comes in a couple minutes. But I don't want somebody banging me for hours. Because then it's just boring and a bit sore.

By *ackDMissMorganCouple
over a year ago

Halifax

"I dont have expectations, i dont count or mark orgasms of as i go.

For me its about mutual pleasure regardless of the amount of times you orgasm"

This for us

Miss

By *ultry SuccubusTV/TS
over a year ago

London&Dublin

"

I don't care if he comes in a couple minutes. But I don't want somebody banging me for hours. Because then it's just boring and a bit sore."

Pay attention guys - especially those who loves to boast how they can go on and on for hours.

over a year ago

Go with the flow...relax enjoy each other's company and no pressure.

Take my time and really get to know what she wants by listening caressing and exploring.

That is if I ever get to meet.......

over a year ago

"and all the women expect nothing, says a lot...

I would certainly expect that both my meet and myself would come at least once ...if for some reason it doesn't happen for someone, well it's not the end of the world, but it virtually always does! "

it was a half joke, only 3 of us had posted at that point and i know most people don't expect anything if they know what this site's about.

over a year ago

My expectations are that the people I meet are clean, pleasant company and not arses.

So far I've had a 100% success rate so I'm very lucky!

Anything else is just a bonus

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

I would certainly expect that both my meet and myself would come at least once ...if for some reason it doesn't happen for someone, well it's not the end of the world, but it virtually always does!

it was a half joke, only 3 of us had posted at that point and i know most people don't expect anything if they know what this site's about."

Story of my life expecting too much mind you lol!

over a year ago

it was a half joke, only 3 of us had posted at that point and i know most people don't expect anything if they know what this site's about.

Story of my life expecting too much mind you lol!"

i expect more now, so i'm a lot more selective. not been disappointed yet either.

over a year ago

My next meet is for coffee, so I expect coffee....

over a year ago

"My next meet is for coffee, so I expect coffee...."

I enjoy 'coffee'.

Or do you mean actual coffee.

By *unandbuckCouple
over a year ago

Sheffield

"My next meet is for coffee, so I expect coffee...."

How very presumptuous

over a year ago

"My expectations are that the people I meet are clean, pleasant company and not arses.

Anything else is just a bonus "

This

At the moment I'm only aiming for something social so I'm not sure counting orgasms at Costa is that necessary.

Although it sounds like a good album name

over a year ago

"My expectations are that the people I meet are clean, pleasant company and not arses.

Anything else is just a bonus "

More than that? Wow. I'm sticking around.

over a year ago

"My next meet is for coffee, so I expect coffee....

I enjoy 'coffee'.

Or do you mean actual coffee. "

Well I'm pretty sure they serve actual coffee....tho I might choose hot chocolate...who knows!

over a year ago

"I don't go with any expectations "

Meet me now!!

over a year ago

"I personally don't expect anything when meeting unless pre arranged what we are going to do, a go with the flow and make sure everything is even before I leave if I cum they're cumming as well! "

Good man. This must be a Manchester thing.

over a year ago

I expect the person I'm meeting to come to their senses and change their mind about wanting to play with me....always the pessimist

over a year ago

3 minutes for me

over a year ago

Sole expectation is that they're the same person in real life that they were chatting

over a year ago

"I expect the person I'm meeting to come to their senses and change their mind about wanting to play with me....always the pessimist "

Never a disappointed man.

You sound out that line on your profile. . Your inbox will go 'boom'.

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

i expect more now, so i'm a lot more selective. not been disappointed yet either. "

Good, I think that is pretty basic anyway, if it's normal for both people.

By *adyDangerWoman
over a year ago

land of debauchery and kink

No expectations just lots of flirting banter good conversation the rest is a bonus x

over a year ago

"No expectations just lots of flirting banter good conversation the rest is a bonus x"

Anyone with no expectations, I need to meet quickly. Before you start going all diva on here.

over a year ago

i expect more now, so i'm a lot more selective. not been disappointed yet either.

Good, I think that is pretty basic anyway, if it's normal for both people. "

when i first joined i expected good sex and single men to be single (so we could stay over and fuck for hours kind of thing) that never really happened though. so i fucked more men, was a bit satisfying and most of the sex was alright and not awful.

funnily enough the guys who were inexperienced and not great in bed were the ones i got on best with just the sex wasn't good from their side.

but yeah things have improved now i'm only meeting guys i get on with who are good in bed. think id prefer a partner though for regular sex and just not bother meeting off here, except for 3sums.

By *adyDangerWoman
over a year ago

land of debauchery and kink

"No expectations just lots of flirting banter good conversation the rest is a bonus x

Anyone with no expectations, I need to meet quickly. Before you start going all diva on here. "

I'm too grounded to be a diva,

over a year ago

If it's a social, I expect nothing but pleasant company. If it's a play meet the social will have already happened - along with the build up - so I expect lots of kissing, teasing and foreplay, multiple orgasms for me culminating in awesome sex! Why set the bar low?

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

I don't expect to orgasm. I don't squirt or any of those wonderful things so that's already off the cards. What I do expect is a fun time and all of us to leave happy and satisfied.

over a year ago

Never have expectations although I do like to count how many orgasms I can dish out

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

when i first joined i expected good sex and single men to be single (so we could stay over and fuck for hours kind of thing) that never really happened though. so i fucked more men, was a bit satisfying and most of the sex was alright and not awful.

funnily enough the guys who were inexperienced and not great in bed were the ones i got on best with just the sex wasn't good from their side.

but yeah things have improved now i'm only meeting guys i get on with who are good in bed. think id prefer a partner though for regular sex and just not bother meeting off here, except for 3sums.

"

Yes, I don't want notches on the bedpost, so I try to make sure anyone new I meet really is going to be sexually compatible, so that we are both happy and fulfilled when we meet. That requires people being honest too of course. Sometimes I get wildly excited at the idea of someone and don't really talk enough beforehand - and that can go either way lol!

I have had absolutely mind-blowing meets with hardly a thing discussed, and some real disappointments after weeks of chat!!

By *loppsyWoman
over a year ago

marlow

Never have any expectations

over a year ago

Yes, I don't want notches on the bedpost, so I try to make sure anyone new I meet really is going to be sexually compatible, so that we are both happy and fulfilled when we meet. That requires people being honest too of course. Sometimes I get wildly excited at the idea of someone and don't really talk enough beforehand - and that can go either way lol!

I have had absolutely mind-blowing meets with hardly a thing discussed, and some real disappointments after weeks of chat!!"

i don't mind racking up notches, but there's always that risk with every new meet that they aren't gonna be that good or will fuck off asap.

i'm sure most guys want me to cum as well, they're not all totally selfish when it comes to sex and i've met the very rare lady pleaser from time to tome. just they aren't capable of making me cum or have to rush back to wifey.

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

I have had absolutely mind-blowing meets with hardly a thing discussed, and some real disappointments after weeks of chat!!

i don't mind racking up notches, but there's always that risk with every new meet that they aren't gonna be that good or will fuck off asap.

i'm sure most guys want me to cum as well, they're not all totally selfish when it comes to sex and i've met the very rare lady pleaser from time to tome. just they aren't capable of making me cum or have to rush back to wifey. "

I've managed to avoid those so far, and as I know what I need I'm usually fine in that regard.

over a year ago

"Hypertheticaly speaking.

Against all the odds on here, and the stars have aligned and diaries match up. You've arranged a meet.

Women - how many times do you expect to orgasm during a meet. How many times do you expect your victim to cum.

"

I don't have any expectations. It's really difficult for me to orgasm, so it's not going to happen with a stranger

over a year ago

I don't have any expectations. It's really difficult for me to orgasm, so it's not going to happen with a stranger "

Challenge accepted.

over a year ago

i'm sure most guys want me to cum as well, they're not all totally selfish when it comes to sex and i've met the very rare lady pleaser from time to tome. just they aren't capable of making me cum or have to rush back to wifey.

I've managed to avoid those so far, and as I know what I need I'm usually fine in that regard. "

i naively went for the hot guys thinking they'd be single.

over a year ago

At least 5. It's not worth me shaving my legs for less. I'm not that hard to please though to be honest, so that's very achievable.

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

Presuming the social is out of the way I expect awesome sex with the guy to reach orgasm and be able to repeat 3 times within at most a 4hr period and me achieving orgasm once, maybe twice. Followed by coffee and croissants.

Not really....I'm a go with the flow kind of woman, no expectations but just to enjoy each others bodies

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

I've managed to avoid those so far, and as I know what I need I'm usually fine in that regard.

i naively went for the hot guys thinking they'd be single. "

I went for the hot ones and made damn sure they were lol!!

By *iss.HoneyWoman
over a year ago

I enjoy 'coffee'.

Well I'm pretty sure they serve actual coffee....tho I might choose hot chocolate...who knows!"

With cream?

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Just cause i dont count orgasms doesnt me i dont have any expectations in general.

I know exactly what i want.

Success rate to date 100%??

By *iss.HoneyWoman
over a year ago

What are your expectations OP?

You haven't made them clear.

I expect curly wurlys, coffee and an orgasm. Not too much to ask for right?

over a year ago

As much as I like to come I feel happier that the person I meet does too. I like feeling as though I've put the work in as well. Mutual satisfaction is important in my eyes

over a year ago

i naively went for the hot guys thinking they'd be single.

I went for the hot ones and made damn sure they were lol!!"

you can't tell round here, until they slip up and mention it.

By *andsonjohnMan
over a year ago

in the eye of the storm

"

first rule of expectation is never expect anything because expectation is the bedfellow of disappointment ,

take expectation out of everything you do and you will never be disappointed .

as for your question op I don't come with those I don't have a emotional connection well that's the most simplest way of describing a complex sexual quirk of mine but it will do for you question.

something I have to warn all new play partner about to stop them questioning there own sexual prowess or to stop them feeling like a failure because I didn't climax with them,

over a year ago

"At least 5. It's not worth me shaving my legs for less. I'm not that hard to please though to be honest, so that's very achievable. "
m

5mins? Can we chat first then?

over a year ago

I enjoy 'coffee'.

Well I'm pretty sure they serve actual coffee....tho I might choose hot chocolate...who knows!"

What's the cheapest?

By *exysuzi and Mr.SCouple
over a year ago

CONISTON .Stoke Suburbia. Staffs. BARMOUTH. The Lakes (Monthly)

What's the opposite of hyperthetically speaking Xxxxx Suzi

over a year ago

"What are your expectations OP?

I expect curly wurlys, coffee and an orgasm. Not too much to ask for right? "

I've got twice nd coffee any good

over a year ago

If you don't have any expectations you won't suffer disappointment and vice versa.

over a year ago

"At least 5. It's not worth me shaving my legs for less. I'm not that hard to please though to be honest, so that's very achievable. m

5mins? Can we chat first then? "

Minutes wasn't my unit of measurement there.

over a year ago

"What's the opposite of hyperthetically speaking Xxxxx Suzi "

Slowthetically

over a year ago

Your in luck. I carry curly wurlys everywhere I go.

And my expectations is......

You can find out yourself if you want.

over a year ago

I never expect anything more than a chat and a laugh, that way there's no disappointment and anything more is a bonus

over a year ago

"At least 5. It's not worth me shaving my legs for less. I'm not that hard to please though to be honest, so that's very achievable. m

Minutes wasn't my unit of measurement there. "

Inches?

over a year ago

I love curly wurlys xx

over a year ago

"What's the opposite of hyperthetically speaking Xxxxx Suzi

Slowthetically "

hypothetically?

diabetes has it's advantages...

By *ilfy85Woman
over a year ago

Beckwithshaw

No expectations and no promises go with an open mind and see how you get on x

over a year ago

Inches? "

Nope

over a year ago

Slowthetically

hypothetically?

diabetes has it's advantages... "

Well thought out

over a year ago

Surely it's a case of wait and see

over a year ago

Slowthetically

hypothetically?

Well thought out "

i googled hyperthetically and it isn't even a word.

over a year ago

Slowthetically

hypothetically?

Well thought out

i googled hyperthetically and it isn't even a word."

Google wasn't a help this time then

over a year ago

Slowthetically

hypothetically?

Well thought out

i googled hyperthetically and it isn't even a word.

Google wasn't a help this time then "

yeah, kind of. i learned hyperthetically isn't a word so...

By *andsonjohnMan
over a year ago

in the eye of the storm

"What's the opposite of hyperthetically speaking Xxxxx Suzi "

bend over and I will show you

after all action or putting it into action is the opposite of your big made up word if I'm not mistaken

over a year ago

"No expectations just lots of flirting banter good conversation the rest is a bonus x"

how you doing

over a year ago

Inches?

Nope"

Gimme something Ruby. Anything?

By *iss.HoneyWoman
over a year ago

I love curly wurlys xx"

I need 5

over a year ago

I don't expect to cum a certain number of times or anything like that. I've had some many different types of meets. Some where we've had sex 3/4 times, some where we've spent hours on foreplay kissing etc before actually getting down to it. The number of orgasms differs from person to person. I also wouldn't consider a meet having gone badly if I didn't cum. It's not always about that.

over a year ago

I love curly wurlys xx

I need 5 "

5 curly quilts 5 coffees and .......

By *unandbuckCouple
over a year ago

Sheffield

OK let's stop fannying about. My expectation is that we all come away from a play meet looking and feeling like we've been fucked senseless, driving home grinning, as snippets of the fun jump back into our orgasm sozzled brains.

By *he Queen of TartsWoman
Forum Mod

over a year ago

My Own Little World

I don't expect to cum. Only 5 guys I've met have managed that. If I'm lucky I can get a decent 4-5 minutes from the bloke... but mostly not.

Is it a wonder I can't be bothered meeting at the moment

over a year ago

"OK let's stop fannying about. My expectation is that we all come away from a play meet looking and feeling like we've been fucked senseless, driving home grinning, as snippets of the fun jump back into our orgasm sozzled brains."

Yep, now you're talking. Fuck this no expectations bollocks. I have high expectations and, on the whole, when I meet someone we rise to those expectations and everyone enjoys themselves. I don't see why I should have to pretend I'm going to settle for less just to sound polite.

over a year ago

I enjoy 'coffee'.

Well I'm pretty sure they serve actual coffee....tho I might choose hot chocolate...who knows!

With cream? "

By the bucket load

By *etter the devil you knowWoman
over a year ago

Lyndhurst

I expect to cum once even if it means i just use my toy, i expect the man to cum at least once, i only meet for an hour.

over a year ago

I love curly wurlys xx

I need 5 "

Hours?

over a year ago

I love curly wurlys xx

I need 5 "

No need to take the piss

By *iss.HoneyWoman
over a year ago

"OK let's stop fannying about. My expectation is that we all come away from a play meet looking and feeling like we've been fucked senseless, driving home grinning, as snippets of the fun jump back into our orgasm sozzled brains."

Exactly

By *iss.HoneyWoman
over a year ago

I love curly wurlys xx

I need 5

No need to take the piss "

I wasn't 5 pack

By *iss.HoneyWoman
over a year ago

I love curly wurlys xx

I need 5

Hours? "

Well if you think you are man enough?

over a year ago

"OK let's stop fannying about. My expectation is that we all come away from a play meet looking and feeling like we've been fucked senseless, driving home grinning, as snippets of the fun jump back into our orgasm sozzled brains.

Yep, now you're talking. Fuck this no expectations bollocks. I have high expectations and, on the whole, when I meet someone we rise to those expectations and everyone enjoys themselves. I don't see why I should have to pretend I'm going to settle for less just to sound polite. "

Haha.

Would you tell them if they didn't live up to what you expected though?

over a year ago

I love curly wurlys xx

I need 5

Hours?

Well if you think you are man enough? "

I'm a man. I think I'm stupid enough to think I can. Does that help?

By *iss.HoneyWoman
over a year ago

"OK let's stop fannying about. My expectation is that we all come away from a play meet looking and feeling like we've been fucked senseless, driving home grinning, as snippets of the fun jump back into our orgasm sozzled brains.

Yep, now you're talking. Fuck this no expectations bollocks. I have high expectations and, on the whole, when I meet someone we rise to those expectations and everyone enjoys themselves. I don't see why I should have to pretend I'm going to settle for less just to sound polite.

Haha.

Would you tell them if they didn't live up to what you expected though? "

Yup. Brutal

over a year ago

Slowthetically

hypothetically?

Well thought out

i googled hyperthetically and it isn't even a word."

It's unique to me. I use it a lot.

over a year ago

Haha.

No. I just wouldn't meet again. And I'd expect the same if I didn't live up to someone's expectations too.

By *mmmMaybeCouple
over a year ago

West Wales

Haha.

No. I just wouldn't meet again. And I'd expect the same if I didn't live up to someone's expectations too. "

Agree with this all with the exception that if it didn't "quite" live up to expectations we'd probably try again with the same person if we all wanted too.

S

over a year ago

It entirely depends on the meet, in the past I have had long chats, dinner, a couple of drinks and then a long lazy one time, others have been lots of wild crazy times. I don't expect anything nor plan for anything, I just go as it takes me

over a year ago

I'd be devastated ruby

over a year ago

Haha.

No. I just wouldn't meet again. And I'd expect the same if I didn't live up to someone's expectations too.

Agree with this all with the exception that if it didn't "quite" live up to expectations we'd probably try again with the same person if we all wanted too.

S"

I probably would too, but I've not experienced that, it's either been that a meet totally lived up to expectations or totally didn't. Not much middle ground.

over a year ago

Anyone meeting me - set your expectations low. Very low. I'll probably meet them

over a year ago

"

I sure would be a huge disappointment as I would never fuck on first meet, it would be drinks, dinner or both and then the option of a further meet to progress further

over a year ago

Actually... I at least expect a tit grope!

over a year ago

"Actually... I at least expect a tit grope! "

Coffee?

over a year ago

"Actually... I at least expect a tit grope!

Coffee? "

I thought you'd never ask!

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

Well exactly lol!

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

"Anyone meeting me - set your expectations low. Very low. I'll probably meet them "

I'll see your low and raise you lower (if it's possible to raise a lower!!)

over a year ago

"Actually... I at least expect a tit grope!

Coffee?

I thought you'd never ask! "

On my way ..

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

Haha.

Only if pressed and then kindly I hope. It happened a few days ago that someone I didn't want to meet again pressed me, and I just said I didn't think the chemistry was really there between us, even though we got on.

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

I would say I have high hopes, but realistic expectations based on what had been discussed. This seems reasonable to me?

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

"I would say I have high hopes, but realistic expectations based on what had been discussed. This seems reasonable to me? "

Nail on the head time methinks

over a year ago

Haha.

S"

True. In our experience with a one on one meeting it's going to work or not work, no middle ground as Rubywoo said.

But with a 3some or 4some it's a different dynamic, so it takes a bit of trial and error to get the fun everyone wants.

over a year ago

"Actually... I at least expect a tit grope! "

. Do we have to kiss?

Post new Message to Thread