Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Cap D AGDE

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

We are going for first time this year now looking at booking villa and was reading about it looks alot of fun it say....

No swinger should die without experiencing Cap D'Agde. Tens of thousands of sexual adventurers migrate there from all over Europe every summer for wonderful weeks of sunbathing and sex. There is nowhere like it in the world, by day a naked city focussed on a fantasic beach, by night a constellation of swinging clubs thronged by cosmopolitan libertines.

There are 8 swingers' clubs in and around Cap D'Agde and two of them are among the very best in the world. In the summer the resort becomes the world's only nudist city with a population of 40,000, many of them couples seeking sex as well as sunshine. British nudists and swingers have been migrating there since it opened 30 years ago. With recreational sex booming among young people in the UK, more Brits in their 20s and 30s than ever before are fibbing to friends and relatives and sneaking off for a holiday that they truly will never forget.

I am starting my diet today , lol nude beaches wowwwwwwww , lol i bet you get all sorts going too and thats half the fun . So have you ever been ???

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

D AGDE sound like a dropped tuning for a guitar with a missing string.

By *lubPartyPeepsCouple
over a year ago

London

It is everything you would think it is and more, however one of the let downs is the price and the quality of the food at the resort which is well below bar and very expensive.

We suggest you self cater and drive a little further out for your meals.

over a year ago

"D AGDE sound like a dropped tuning for a guitar with a missing string."
well it looks a hell of alot of fun just need nice place to stay that sleep 3 plus , and we can have people back to party , lol

over a year ago

" ...........So have you ever been ???"

Yes, and the fever parties website is right. All sorts, sizes, shapes, ages and nationalities although it worth remembering that not everyone who visits is a swinger.

over a year ago

"D AGDE sound like a dropped tuning for a guitar with a missing string.well it looks a hell of alot of fun just need nice place to stay that sleep 3 plus , and we can have people back to party , lol "

As I recall even the tiniest apartments in the Collines can sleep 4 with a fold down double bed in the main room and bunks elsewhere in the space.

over a year ago

"D AGDE sound like a dropped tuning for a guitar with a missing string.well it looks a hell of alot of fun just need nice place to stay that sleep 3 plus , and we can have people back to party , lol

As I recall even the tiniest apartments in the Collines can sleep 4 with a fold down double bed in the main room and bunks elsewhere in the space.

"

i am looking up a place i was told about on beach ...... each aparment had a theme and new just finding them .

over a year ago

Well i have come across Jardin d'Eden it looks ok ...has a pink pool ...center

of heliopolis ... was reading the Tripadvisor and feed-back some couple just come back said It is very Euro and very sexy...the "cream of Euro Lifestylers hang here".....If this is not your thing you should pass, however for the open minded this is a "bucket list experince" and it may be right at the top!... If you are shy or a naturist this is not the place for you... lol

over a year ago

The pink palace you mention is supposed to be good. We will be on the campsite in our motorhome Sept 3 to 16. Don't miss the foam party at the weekends, horny fun. What dates you going?

By *nvictusMan
over a year ago

Beeston

Damn, I thought it was a hat thread.

over a year ago

Sounds like an amazing place. Love to visit

over a year ago

"Sounds like an amazing place. Love to visit"
you are coming with me x lolol xx

over a year ago

"Damn, I thought it was a hat thread. "
sure you can keep your hat on , lol xxxx

over a year ago

if the food is that bad , then take me as your personal chef, errrr and cleaner after james , xx

over a year ago

"The pink palace you mention is supposed to be good. We will be on the campsite in our motorhome Sept 3 to 16. Don't miss the foam party at the weekends, horny fun. What dates you going? "
Be going Aug or end of july .. going for a week x sun sea a wild sex , xx

over a year ago

"if the food is that bad , then take me as your personal chef, errrr and cleaner after james , xx"
i am a good chef too so you would have to be good , lol well i am looking into a villa too there sleeps 4/6 ner to beach , lol xx

over a year ago

Can't wait mistress

over a year ago

mmm not knocking your cooking skills miss , just that i thought you might be toooooooo busy with james and his lovely cock ,

opps not suppose to put that bit in , lol

over a year ago

"mmm not knocking your cooking skills miss , just that i thought you might be toooooooo busy with james and his lovely cock ,

opps not suppose to put that bit in , lol"

well i am looking to spoil myself so i need the best of everything .This is one of my brithday gifts from john a villa or what i like in cape D , LOL As i am off to USA june with him parks first week on upper captiva 2nd on the beach. USA not really my thing as i dont feel i have a holiday running around the parks and looking after them all . But i said i will go with family , lol xxx as i get this week here too xx

over a year ago

We go every year and there is nothing like it anywhere in the world. Good choice of accomodation tto suit all budgets and plenty going on day and night especially in Jukly & August.

AGN have grabbed a niche in the market with very upmarket couples only resorts (Eden & Babylones) self catering and very expensive but really, really fantastic. You can still have a blast not going there as there is loads of accomodation available in the older apartments - try Ann & David James Travel they have stuff dotted around everywhere.

Just a couple of points - Cap d'Agde is a naturist resort and not a swingers resort and you do have to appreciate that. You will see the wildest outfits and the most bizarre behaviour but in the context of the surroundings.

As already stated the day time foam parties at Le Glamour are an experience of a lifetime and the nearest you could ever get to a Roman orgy (except better).

Go with your eyes wide open and you will have a ball - and don't worry about the money - yes it is expensive but having the time of your life never came cheap.

over a year ago

Just wanted to add that after visiting most of the good Clubs (ie nearly all of them) you will never be satisfied again at any Club in the UK - incomparable.

over a year ago

"Just wanted to add that after visiting most of the good Clubs (ie nearly all of them) you will never be satisfied again at any Club in the UK - incomparable."
Yes i have been told this i love dressing up going clubing .I know peple who moved out there from uk started jobs one own a taxie firm and doing ok ... better then in london he say , lol YOU make it sound alot of fun xxx i am going xx

By *umourCouple
over a year ago

Rushden

Just like Too Hot, we also go every year! Must agree with their take on it and definately the comment about UK clubs post Cap d'Agde. Also noticed that someone said the food is expensive and not that good??? It is in a complex, with a captive market! Of course it is going to be more expensive than outside!

As for the food being "well below par"... Never found that at all. In fact, even if it was it would still be ten times better than the dross dished up in the equivilent UK establishment! But it is very subjective.

You will enjoy it Jo, as long as you accept that most of it is a 60's holiday complex. The apartments can be very good to quite basic. Jardine D'Eden is at the newest and more luxurious end. So go, have fun and report back hunny!

(btw.. June for us this year )

over a year ago

You lot are making this place sound really good and i dont know why i have not been . I know its nude and not everyones swingers how do you all cope and find out the players from the one just wishing to be nudists there .?? I know theres swingers clubs but on the beach do thay play too????

over a year ago

Many an hour have I spent musing and dreaming about visiting this place. Sadly Tiger always seems to be working.

over a year ago

Wear your chameleon badge on your hat lol and you will sooo get noticed gorgeous jo.

over a year ago

" You lot are making this place sound really good and i dont know why i have not been . I know its nude and not everyones swingers how do you all cope and find out the players from the one just wishing to be nudists there .?? I know theres swingers clubs but on the beach do thay play too????"

As you walk up the beach you will see a section of the beach that is parrticularly busy - that is the Swingers part of the beach. You will soon find out who is on your "team" lol.

We will be there 25th June this year staying for a week in our own apartment at Babylones. We were lucky enough to have bought it before AGN took over and have benefitted greatly from their input. If you can afford to stay at Eden or Babylones go for it - but it is not the be all and end all and it is very expensive - we have had just as much fun staying at Port Nature and Heliopolis.

over a year ago

" You lot are making this place sound really good and i dont know why i have not been . I know its nude and not everyones swingers how do you all cope and find out the players from the one just wishing to be nudists there .?? I know theres swingers clubs but on the beach do thay play too????

As you walk up the beach you will see a section of the beach that is parrticularly busy - that is the Swingers part of the beach. You will soon find out who is on your "team" lol.

We will be there 25th June this year staying for a week in our own apartment at Babylones. We were lucky enough to have bought it before AGN took over and have benefitted greatly from their input. If you can afford to stay at Eden or Babylones go for it - but it is not the be all and end all and it is very expensive - we have had just as much fun staying at Port Nature and Heliopolis."

yes i will stay at Eden or Babylones but if theres villa that are better i may even go for that . I may like it so much get my own villa , I can just pop over when i like .... been thinking about getting a place over seas can never think where as i get bored easy . We do this in uk holiday homes rent out wth indoor pools Norfolk coast all ways looking for new things. But you have made this place look really fun and i love dressing up at night going clubing and go really over the top if its ok to do so . lol thankyou xx jo

over a year ago

Not sure about a villa. There are some small villas in Port Natura but really this type of place is a social environment and I reckon you will have a better time in a more social environment.

If you want to invest in property then AGN do rental deals with property owners and in some cases (like Eden & Babylones) you get an 11 year lease with a weeks personal use for yourself and a very good guaranteed rent.

BTW there is NOTHING that you could wear at night that would be shocking - I have seen a woman being led on a lead with nothing more than bells through labia piercings but more normal is sexy as you like and daring as you can. There is nothing quite like sitting at the Mexican restuarant near Melrose watching the world pass by and "admiring" the evening wear as the night progresses.

It all does seem bizarre and surreal with normal eating and shopping side by side with people wearing the very sexiest of outfits and life goes on around you - Police and garbage collection etc etc

over a year ago

"Not sure about a villa. There are some small villas in Port Natura but really this type of place is a social environment and I reckon you will have a better time in a more social environment.

If you want to invest in property then AGN do rental deals with property owners and in some cases (like Eden & Babylones) you get an 11 year lease with a weeks personal use for yourself and a very good guaranteed rent.

BTW there is NOTHING that you could wear at night that would be shocking - I have seen a woman being led on a lead with nothing more than bells through labia piercings but more normal is sexy as you like and daring as you can. There is nothing quite like sitting at the Mexican restuarant near Melrose watching the world pass by and "admiring" the evening wear as the night progresses.

It all does seem bizarre and surreal with normal eating and shopping side by side with people wearing the very sexiest of outfits and life goes on around you - Police and garbage collection etc etc"

so glad i did this post as you have helped me alot here xxx and i can now looking into more clubing outfits ..... i love that clubing side and getting back when the suns coming up ..... bed 2 or 3 hours and hitting the beach .. heven xx

By *heAddamsCouple
over a year ago

corbridge

It is a fabulous fun fantastic place to go!

The beach during the day....

The bars early evening.....

The clubs until the wee small hours.....

You will need a holiday to recover when you get home!

We are driving down next thursday for a week.

over a year ago

"

We are driving down next thursday for a week. "

Have you driven before? What route are you taking? We are also driving down next month and wondering which route to take and where to stop over. Would be interested in your experiences/thoughts. Thanks.

over a year ago

Staying at cape d but we will be looking at the rivers that are close too ..... as very close 2 miles away or less rivers from capeD and looks lovely Agde -River Herault and we was thinking of moving our lovely boat to france Next year as full living for 8 people live on boats like ours so will look into the boat yards who look after boats when not around and see what the rives have to offer .. The villages look lovely on the rivers and can go weeks crusing eating the lovely food thats on offer and drinking the local wine , so need to look into how long it would take to get there for long weekends flying over .. i know it dont cost alot to fly and air port not to far . And having the fun of capeD , ON offer some weeks in summer be good xx add the spice we look for. xxx jo

By *umourCouple
over a year ago

Rushden

"

We are driving down next thursday for a week.

Have you driven before? What route are you taking? We are also driving down next month and wondering which route to take and where to stop over. Would be interested in your experiences/thoughts. Thanks."

Hi guys, we drive down every year and usually take a route away from Paris and through Abbeville and Rouen, skirting round Paris on the southwest side. From there the A10 onto the A71 to Bourges where we stay overnight. Back on the A71 to the A75 at Clermont Ferrand (From here it is toll free except the viaduct at Millau) and on down to Pezenas and on to Cap D'Agde...

Great trip and across that beautiful Millau Viaduct.. Spectacular! But do watch out for speed cameras. They are well marked but can catch you out at the end of at least on tunnel! lol

We are driving down with friends on the 11th June and are stopping over on the south side of Paris for a couple of days. Driving is best by far and every time seems like a great adventure. And who wants to put their holiday plans in the hands of some little oik who had a gripe with a company and decides to take it out on the customers!!!

over a year ago

If you're not in any rush you could head diagonally south west across France to Montalivet and the naturist site there, then south eastish towards the Med, maybe an overnight in Carcasson and an early morning arrival at Cap d'Agde.

over a year ago

Do you know if Glamour are still doing foam parties. I have tried their web site but there doesnt seem to be any current info. How much were these parties? When were they?

over a year ago

Last Sept, they were 20 euros a couple, friday to sunday afternoons. Been there, done that, got the smile!!

Post new Message to Thread