Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Ima celebrity

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

It's back on tomorrow can't wait who else is looking forward to it.have a good weekend people.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

seen the line up. is the title of the show informing me they are a celebrity because they are so c list stars? you cannot be a celebrity if i have to web search the names!

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"seen the line up. is the title of the show informing me they are a celebrity because they are so c list stars? you cannot be a celebrity if i have to web search the names!"

They will have a certain celebrity by the time they leave .

I think it depends what type of television you watch or sport you follow though. I'm going to watch because I like Goggle Box and Scarlet Moffat but our daughter has no idea who she is.

over a year ago

Yh think it depends what tv you watch I just hope gemma bloody Collins isn't on it again she does my nut in. (imaceleb extra) that is.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Yh think it depends what tv you watch I just hope gemma bloody Collins isn't on it again she does my nut in. (imaceleb extra) that is."

Yep. When some guy who rode motorbikes was on it, I had no clue who he was but anyone in to motorbike racing thought he was a celebrity.

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

There was a time, not that long ago, when I was in tv heaven: bake off, strictly, x factor, apprentice and celebrity.

Now I only watch bake off and strictly but understand the appeal to others!

over a year ago

"Yh think it depends what tv you watch I just hope gemma bloody Collins isn't on it again she does my nut in. (imaceleb extra) that is.

Yep. When some guy who rode motorbikes was on it, I had no clue who he was but anyone in to motorbike racing thought he was a celebrity."

is that foggy he went on to win didn't he.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Yh think it depends what tv you watch I just hope gemma bloody Collins isn't on it again she does my nut in. (imaceleb extra) that is.

Yep. When some guy who rode motorbikes was on it, I had no clue who he was but anyone in to motorbike racing thought he was a celebrity. is that foggy he went on to win didn't he."

I think so, he was on with a football player with blond hair.

Post new Message to Thread