Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

why?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Am finding that bi guys who are married feel more guilty when they meet women than men.do all bi men feel like that?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Am finding that bi guys who are married feel more guilty when they meet women than men.do all bi men feel like that?"

Yes.

over a year ago

Purely a guess, but would it be that the wife could feel more threatened in her relationship by another woman, than a man, if she found out ?

over a year ago

"Purely a guess, but would it be that the wife could feel more threatened in her relationship by another woman, than a man, if she found out ?"

My wife is also on fab.

over a year ago

Are you talking about married men whose wives don't know they are having sex with other people?

over a year ago

"Are you talking about married men whose wives don't know they are having sex with other people?"
i met a bi guy who then said he felt guilty meeting me that he wud a man.

over a year ago

"Purely a guess, but would it be that the wife could feel more threatened in her relationship by another woman, than a man, if she found out ?

My wife is also on fab."

I did say purely my guess. Your situation is different though, you both swing and are aware of each other.

over a year ago

"Purely a guess, but would it be that the wife could feel more threatened in her relationship by another woman, than a man, if she found out ?

My wife is also on fab.

I did say purely my guess. Your situation is different though, you both swing and are aware of each other."

We are "aware" of each other...

over a year ago

My wife is also on fab.

I did say purely my guess. Your situation is different though, you both swing and are aware of each other.

We are "aware" of each other... "

Sooooooo, you responded 'yes' to the OP's question. You could perchance expand a little to your feeling guilty with women, and enlighten us 'guessers'

over a year ago

My wife is also on fab.

We are "aware" of each other...

Sooooooo, you responded 'yes' to the OP's question. You could perchance expand a little to your feeling guilty with women, and enlighten us 'guessers' "

Well I'd love to but I'm not allowed.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

How many men are you basing it on op? In my experience ive not really found a corralation between the sexes a married man has sex with and his guilt

By *erbyDalesCplCouple
over a year ago

Derbyshire

"Am finding that bi guys who are married feel more guilty when they meet women than men.do all bi men feel like that?"

I don't see why not: we've seen many profiles where the wife is allowed to play with another woman, but not a man, so surely this is just the converse, isn't it?

I wonder if it's linked to feelings that the same-sex meet is more clearly seen as just sex?

Mr ddc

over a year ago

"Am finding that bi guys who are married feel more guilty when they meet women than men.do all bi men feel like that?

I don't see why not: we've seen many profiles where the wife is allowed to play with another woman, but not a man, so surely this is just the converse, isn't it?

I wonder if it's linked to feelings that the same-sex meet is more clearly seen as just sex?

Mr ddc"

Very similar to my answer.

over a year ago

That's what I guessed at in my first response ? A woman would feel more threatened by a woman to her relationship, than a man

over a year ago

"That's what I guessed at in my first response ? A woman would feel more threatened by a woman to her relationship, than a man "

No, not quite.

over a year ago

I give up. The same, but not the same. Somebody else says the same and they are close ?

over a year ago

"I give up. The same, but not the same. Somebody else says the same and they are close ?

"

Well I'm not allowed to tell you what I said!

over a year ago

My mum said 'no such thing as can't'

over a year ago

"My mum said 'no such thing as can't' "

The OP PM'd me. I told her my answer. Forum rules are quite clear. Don't discuss the contents of private messages. My hands are sadly tied.

over a year ago

I am not asking for the contents of your message to someone else. I was asking for clarification of why the women meets are more guilt ridden ?

over a year ago

"I am not asking for the contents of your message to someone else. I was asking for clarification of why the women meets are more guilt ridden ?"

Ah you're assuming my answer was built around guilt. Which it wasn't.

over a year ago

Howeva i know a man who's wife forgave him for cheating with a lady. And another lady told her man to leave when he told her he had met a man and is bi.

over a year ago

Because when l man cheats wife a woman, many women feel like their femininity was enough or was less than the other woman's. While a man isn't in competition with her that way. Women compete with each other.

over a year ago

I don't think they do , no .

Some do , but the majority ( especially those who are cheating ) , don't give a fuck as guilt isn't in their consciousness .

And invariably , these are the guys who offer a better meet experience . There's nothing worse than meeting a cheater who constantly gets feelings of guilt during a meet .

If you're going to cheat , at least have the decency to leave your baggage behind when you meet up

over a year ago

..... oh, I'm only just realising that this thread is about cheating! Doh!

over a year ago

"..... oh, I'm only just realising that this thread is about cheating! Doh! "

I thought that at first, then thought I was wrong.

over a year ago

"Howeva i know a man who's wife forgave him for cheating with a lady. And another lady told her man to leave when he told her he had met a man and is bi."

I know a lady on here who posted about her husband falling for a man and she threw him out.

over a year ago

I wonder how many of their wifes know they are bi lol.

over a year ago

"Am finding that bi guys who are married feel more guilty when they meet women than men.do all bi men feel like that?

I don't think they do , no .

Some do , but the majority ( especially those who are cheating ) , don't give a fuck as guilt isn't in their consciousness .

And invariably , these are the guys who offer a better meet experience . There's nothing worse than meeting a cheater who constantly gets feelings of guilt during a meet .

If you're going to cheat , at least have the decency to leave your baggage behind when you meet up "

i met two bi men who felt guilty afta they met me their excuse (cos am female) but am guessing their wives woudnt tolerate their men meeting men ?

over a year ago

"I am not asking for the contents of your message to someone else. I was asking for clarification of why the women meets are more guilt ridden ?

Ah you're assuming my answer was built around guilt. Which it wasn't."

You answered the OP's post which asked if bi men felt more GUILTY when meeting women.

You replied YES

over a year ago

"I am not asking for the contents of your message to someone else. I was asking for clarification of why the women meets are more guilt ridden ?

You answered the OP's post which asked if bi men felt more GUILTY when meeting women.

You replied YES "

That's correct. But my expanded answer wasn't built around the guilt I experience with women, more the lack of any emotion whatsoever when meeting men..

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

You replied YES

That's correct. But my expanded answer wasn't built around the guilt I experience with women, more the lack of any emotion whatsoever when meeting men.."

Meeting men is more transactional and meeting women is more involved, just by the nature of more wanting a connection first?

By *rinking-in-laCouple
over a year ago

Bristol

"Are you talking about married men whose wives don't know they are having sex with other people?i met a bi guy who then said he felt guilty meeting me that he wud a man."

Well then obviously all bi men are the same as the one you met.

How could they possibly be any different?

Post new Message to Thread