Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Arrogance. BB's thought of the day

Jump to newest

By *eaded_Baz OP   Man
over a year ago

Truro

Ok so I've been around the forum a few weeks now, and I'm amazed at the number posts by people reporting complete arrogance on behalf of both genders and bemoaning. I agree, if the behaviour is half as bad as described, it's completely reprehensible and I fail to understand it.

Here is my take without prejudice.

We are born innocent with the ability to learn, and for years we are like sponges absorbing information to equip us for adulthood(allegedly )

At what point do we stop learning and perceive we know it all? In my opinion it'll be the day they put the last nail in my coffin.

So my point really, is that how much of what is called arrogance on here is simply the fact they have stopped learning, be that through choice which I agree is arrogant or simply the fact they know no better and will respond better if taught what's acceptable?

No one is born with the entitlement that their opinion is better than anyone else's & I always listen and love the diversity of them. It's at that point of listening until you formed enough of an opinion of whether they are genuine real people and welcome in my life, interesting but a bit bleh or just a complete fucktard.

If you are going to judge someone on what they have said and you haven't listened then you are arrogant without a doubt.

Ugly on the inside leads to uglier on the outside no matter what you are wrapped in.

Be accepting, be respectful, be thoughtful, be considerate whoever it is you are contemplating insulting just think how you would feel or someone you cared about getting that kind of message.

No matter what gender, colour, preferences you have , size, shape, your perversion or how long you have been in this lifestyle, we are all unique & I for one am thankful for that as if we all found the same things sexy it'll be a dull world.

Enough typing Barry and leave the nice people alone, that's my internal monologue telling to stop boring you and fuck off so bye for now.

Feel free to comment, it's a free world(for now )

Barry x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Thank you

over a year ago

"Ok so I've been around the forum a few weeks now, and I'm amazed at the number posts by people reporting complete arrogance on behalf of both genders and bemoaning. I agree, if the behaviour is half as bad as described, it's completely reprehensible and I fail to understand it.

We are born innocent with the ability to learn, and for years we are like sponges absorbing information to equip us for adulthood(allegedly )

At what point do we stop learning and perceive we know it all? In my opinion it'll be the day they put the last nail in my coffin.

So my point really, is that how much of what is called arrogance on here is simply the fact they have stopped learning, be that through choice which I agree is arrogant or simply the fact they know no better and will respond better if taught what's acceptable?

No one is born with the entitlement that their opinion is better than anyone else's & I always listen and love the diversity of them. It's at that point of listening until you formed enough of an opinion of whether they are genuine real people and welcome in my life, interesting but a bit bleh or just a complete fucktard.

If you are going to judge someone on what they have said and you haven't listened then you are arrogant without a doubt.

Ugly on the inside leads to uglier on the outside no matter what you are wrapped in.

Be accepting, be respectful, be thoughtful, be considerate whoever it is you are contemplating insulting just think how you would feel or someone you cared about getting that kind of message.

No matter what gender, colour, preferences you have , size, shape, your perversion or how long you have been in this lifestyle, we are all unique & I for one am thankful for that as if we all found the same things sexy it'll be a dull world.

Enough typing Barry and leave the nice people alone, that's my internal monologue telling to stop boring you and fuck off so bye for now.

Barry x"

By *eaded_Baz OP   Man
over a year ago

Truro

"Thank you "

Is that thank you for fucking off

over a year ago

True, but sometimes things come across differently written, to how they sound if said. It's difficult to always judge how something is meant. All it takes is for something to be taken the wrong way and before you know it things get nasty

over a year ago

"Thank you

Is that thank you for fucking off "

No this time I really meant it

By *eaded_Baz OP   Man
over a year ago

Truro

"Ok so I've been around the forum a few weeks now, and I'm amazed at the number posts by people reporting complete arrogance on behalf of both genders and bemoaning. I agree, if the behaviour is half as bad as described, it's completely reprehensible and I fail to understand it.

Barry x

"

A thumb raise would have been all I could have managed after ploughing through that so thanks for the double up thumb x

By *eaded_Baz OP   Man
over a year ago

Truro

"Thank you

No this time I really meant it "

Fuck off

By *eaded_Baz OP   Man
over a year ago

Truro

"True, but sometimes things come across differently written, to how they sound if said. It's difficult to always judge how something is meant. All it takes is for something to be taken the wrong way and before you know it things get nasty "

Absolutely agree, inclination is hard in messages and as much as hate the things emojis do help but it's not carte Blanche to make things right by a smiley face.

over a year ago

"Thank you

No this time I really meant it

Fuck off "

Mwahahahaha

Post new Message to Thread