Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

butt out of my business

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I hate people who interfere in my business. Am a single lady who has a normal life. I dont drink smoke or take drugs. I have a son at home who i look after. However a women who lives near me had a right go at me cos i got into a car near her home. It was my friend taking me shopping. The women had a child when she was 15 and drinks smokes and gets d*unk. (I woudnt have even mentioned that) another person asked why i was out with a man at 1am lol and another saw me with a local man. I think they are jealous. But shud butt out as i dont question what they do!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ire_bladeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

Drama who needs it

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I hate people who interfere in my business. Am a single lady who has a normal life. I dont drink smoke or take drugs. I have a son at home who i look after. However a women who lives near me had a right go at me cos i got into a car near her home. It was my friend taking me shopping. The women had a child when she was 15 and drinks smokes and gets d*unk. (I woudnt have even mentioned that) another person asked why i was out with a man at 1am lol and another saw me with a local man. I think they are jealous. But shud butt out as i dont question what they do!"

fuck 'em ay, none of there business ay, not hurting anyone are ya. let them live there misable life's. x

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

I used to live in a village until I sold up about 4 yrs ago and moved into the city centre, had lived there all my life. I had ladies and gentlemen visit me at all hours at my own home, people said things behind my back which to be honest weren't particularly pleasant, but I didn't let it bother me as I'm a grown man and can do as I please as long as it doesn't affect other people.

There will always be interfering busybodys with nothing better to do than

spread gossip, sometimes malicious, about someone else when it doesn't concern them. That's not why I sold up btw, I'm stronger than that

Fuck 'em I say, and do what YOU want, you're only here once

By *icassolifelikeMan
over a year ago

Luton

So long as you and your kid are safe and healthy, fuck'em!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Haha lived in a small town before and one of my neighbours became a good friend.

I shared a house with my best friend and cos he was the only friend we had made at the time, we would be outside talking to him or he'd come in for a cuppa if it was cold. Sometimes had dinner at ours.

The people went wild and they even asked us if he was only with one of us or both of us?

My friend was outraged. My response was simply 'jealous are we' and walked off.

I still twirl my hair and throw myself at him when I see people staring at us. Give them something to talk about lol

Post new Message to Thread