Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

New babies

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

We have just hatched 4 Leopard geckos this week. Always find this really exciting, especially when you first see their little noses poking out of the egg.. Does anyone else breed any interesting animals?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

"We have just hatched 4 Leopard geckos this week. Always find this really exciting, especially when you first see their little noses poking out of the egg.. Does anyone else breed any interesting animals?

"

No but I love geckos

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

No but my son wants one for Christmas along with a tarantula! He informed me if he didn't get them then everything else will just go in the bin! *sigh*

By *uxom redCouple
over a year ago

Shrewsbury

No but congratulations x

over a year ago

Cornsnakes but not intentionally! The two males we purchased where great together until one of them laid eggs!

over a year ago

"We have just hatched 4 Leopard geckos this week. Always find this really exciting, especially when you first see their little noses poking out of the egg.. Does anyone else breed any interesting animals?

No but I love geckos "

Yeah pretty cool with all the morphs you can get

over a year ago

"No but my son wants one for Christmas along with a tarantula! He informed me if he didn't get them then everything else will just go in the bin! *sigh*"

They are really easy to care for and don't cost much to keep, be a good gift.. not sure about the spiders tho, not had one of those yet

over a year ago

"No but congratulations x "

hooray lol

Cheers

over a year ago

"No but my son wants one for Christmas along with a tarantula! He informed me if he didn't get them then everything else will just go in the bin! *sigh*

They are really easy to care for and don't cost much to keep, be a good gift.. not sure about the spiders tho, not had one of those yet"

Oh really? He's done loads of research about them, all reptiles and critters actually. I'll go speak to the reptile shop for required info, as the Internet varies in what it says.

over a year ago

"Cornsnakes but not intentionally! The two males we purchased where great together until one of them laid eggs! "

Ha oops! Did you incubate them?

over a year ago

"No but my son wants one for Christmas along with a tarantula! He informed me if he didn't get them then everything else will just go in the bin! *sigh*

They are really easy to care for and don't cost much to keep, be a good gift.. not sure about the spiders tho, not had one of those yet

Oh really? He's done loads of research about them, all reptiles and critters actually. I'll go speak to the reptile shop for required info, as the Internet varies in what it says."

Go on YouTube and look up snakebites tv and look for episodes on leopard geckos.. Brian that stars on the show is very highly rated breeder of these and other reptiles in America. His vids are very educational and entertaining. If you ever need good advice for them he encourages people to message him via twitter and he always gets back to you

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Not breed but i had a corn snake that was an interesting pet for a child, watching them dislocate their jaw and eat their food and when they shed the skin

over a year ago

Oh really? He's done loads of research about them, all reptiles and critters actually. I'll go speak to the reptile shop for required info, as the Internet varies in what it says.

Go on YouTube and look up snakebites tv and look for episodes on leopard geckos.. Brian that stars on the show is very highly rated breeder of these and other reptiles in America. His vids are very educational and entertaining. If you ever need good advice for them he encourages people to message him via twitter and he always gets back to you"

Excellent. Thank you

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

We did also have a lizard thinking about it but cant remember what type. It was only small

over a year ago

"Not breed but i had a corn snake that was an interesting pet for a child, watching them dislocate their jaw and eat their food and when they shed the skin"

Surprisingly cute snakes are.. we only got our first snake earlier this year. I was amazed how quickly I started becoming attached to them

over a year ago

Go on YouTube and look up snakebites tv and look for episodes on leopard geckos.. Brian that stars on the show is very highly rated breeder of these and other reptiles in America. His vids are very educational and entertaining. If you ever need good advice for them he encourages people to message him via twitter and he always gets back to you

Excellent. Thank you "

No prob

over a year ago

"We did also have a lizard thinking about it but cant remember what type. It was only small"

Probably a leopard gecko

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

"We did also have a lizard thinking about it but cant remember what type. It was only small

Probably a leopard gecko "

i think it was a gecko, it had a toe missing cause my son cut it off. Cant remember what happened to it, it must of just died

over a year ago

"We did also have a lizard thinking about it but cant remember what type. It was only small

Probably a leopard gecko i think it was a gecko, it had a toe missing cause my son cut it off. Cant remember what happened to it, it must of just died"

Sure he cut it off? Could have come off with a bad shed.. not that it really matters now lol

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

Probably a leopard gecko i think it was a gecko, it had a toe missing cause my son cut it off. Cant remember what happened to it, it must of just died

Sure he cut it off? Could have come off with a bad shed.. not that it really matters now lol"

im not sure, its well over 10 years ago, motley it was called i shall have to ask my son now what happened to him

By *imiUKMan
over a year ago

Hereford

Last thing I hatched was some ducks.

They are ourtside, making a bloody mess, as is their wont. I shall eat them soon.

I do have some snakes that I was given by a friend who had to get rid of a few, including a 7 foot boa. He's super chilled, I do like him....

over a year ago

"Last thing I hatched was some ducks.

They are ourtside, making a bloody mess, as is their wont. I shall eat them soon.

I do have some snakes that I was given by a friend who had to get rid of a few, including a 7 foot boa. He's super chilled, I do like him...."

You're keeping them?!

Never going to yours again!

over a year ago

"Last thing I hatched was some ducks.

I do have some snakes that I was given by a friend who had to get rid of a few, including a 7 foot boa. He's super chilled, I do like him...."

Nooo you can't eat them lol

By *unloversCouple
over a year ago

rotherham

I also am a lover of geckos

Have a little symbol of one on my Audi TT

Would love to own one

Xxxx

over a year ago

"Cornsnakes but not intentionally! The two males we purchased where great together until one of them laid eggs!

Ha oops! Did you incubate them?"

We attempted in the tank but didn't have the equipment for it really and not sure they were actually viable as both corns where under a year. Might try again sometime with intent rather than accident.

By *illwill69uMan
over a year ago

moston

I alway have a supply of fresh tadpoles to breed...

over a year ago

Chickens! Had an extremely broody hen so popped some random eggs under her and she hatched them. She was such a good mum, lovely to watch nature at its best.

I'd love to do it again but because a high percentage of the eggs will be male it's not worth the hassle

over a year ago

We've just acquired 2 bearded dragons. I've never liked reptiles much but it's amazing how much of a bond I've formed with these 2 in such a short amount of time. Think they are both male though so no babies unfortunately

over a year ago

"We've just acquired 2 bearded dragons. I've never liked reptiles much but it's amazing how much of a bond I've formed with these 2 in such a short amount of time. Think they are both male though so no babies unfortunately "

If they are both male you will probably have to separate them fairly soon.. beardies can be very aggressive towards each other

over a year ago

"I also am a lover of geckos

Have a little symbol of one on my Audi TT

Would love to own one

Xxxx"

Get one then,, even better get a male and female and watch the tail dancing start

By *ngel n tedCouple
over a year ago

maidstone

I have a 1 eyed trouser snake and angel keeps a bearded clam, we're on the lookout for another bearded clam

over a year ago

"We've just acquired 2 bearded dragons. I've never liked reptiles much but it's amazing how much of a bond I've formed with these 2 in such a short amount of time. Think they are both male though so no babies unfortunately

If they are both male you will probably have to separate them fairly soon.. beardies can be very aggressive towards each other "

Yeah they are already seperate

over a year ago

Excellent. Thank you "

Turns out he's one of the ones my son watches...ahead of the game this child.

over a year ago

"

Used to breed Gerbils before we were married and then we bred our Son, 40 odd years ago..

over a year ago

Excellent. Thank you

Turns out he's one of the ones my son watches...ahead of the game this child. "

There you go, Christmas sorted

over a year ago

Used to breed Gerbils before we were married and then we bred our Son, 40 odd years ago.."

They wouldn't last long round here

Post new Message to Thread