Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Straight claiming to be bi

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Now it's not a surprise that people lie to further their own sexual ends but how far would people take it?

I recently experienced a guy who said he was bi in an effort to 'get together' with Redhead, over the course of the very brief encounter it became obvious how uncomfortable he was with the situation and left quickly when he realised that his rouse was not working. But how I do wonder what his thought process was.

So folks have you ever put yourself in a situation that you weren't comfortable with for a sexual endeavour? How far would you go? And has anyone else had a similar experience?

I'm interested to hear from people

Beard

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *randMrs Spanish BrunetteCouple
over a year ago

home sweet home

Redhead is hot. They will say anything to have sex with here

I personally fancy you both. But you know that.

MrsSB

FaF?

By *ymph and ManicCouple
over a year ago

North East

[Removed by poster at 08/11/16 07:38:53]

By *ymph and ManicCouple
over a year ago

North East

"Redhead is hot. They will say anything to have sex with here

MrsSB

FaF? "

get in the queue ... ... lol

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I've met a couple of women who play bi to get at the male half of couples, seems odd as there doesn't appear to be a man famine on Planet Fab.

over a year ago

home sweet home

[Removed by poster at 08/11/16 07:42:35]

over a year ago

home sweet home

"Redhead is hot. They will say anything to have sex with here

MrsSB

FaF? get in the queue ... ... lol "

Orgy instead

By *yldstyleWoman
over a year ago

A world of my own

I think fab needs to introduce a "Tourist" option. It means enjoying seeing and experiencing the sights but don't plan to live there.

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Maybe he thought he'd get away 'cock free'

over a year ago

home sweet home

"I think fab needs to introduce a "Tourist" option. It means enjoying seeing and experiencing the sights but don't plan to live there. "

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"I think fab needs to introduce a "Tourist" option. It means enjoying seeing and experiencing the sights but don't plan to live there. "

The visitor option

over a year ago

I'm going to sit on the fence here - and I mean this in the nicest possible way OP as I don't know you from Adam - but obviously not everyone 'clicks' when you meet face to face. It can happen to us all.

Maybe he was bi but just didn't 'feel it' with the male half?

That half the problem isn't it the more people in the mix during play - everyone has to fancy everyone and just one break in that chain can ruin the fun?

over a year ago

"I'm going to sit on the fence here - and I mean this in the nicest possible way OP as I don't know you from Adam - but obviously not everyone 'clicks' when you meet face to face. It can happen to us all.

That half the problem isn't it the more people in the mix during play - everyone has to fancy everyone and just one break in that chain can ruin the fun? "

I find a chain of one is the only sensible option for me because of that

over a year ago

"I've met a couple of women who play bi to get at the male half of couples, seems odd as there doesn't appear to be a man famine on Planet Fab. "

Maybe they like the power of fucking another woman's man?

Ads

over a year ago

"I've met a couple of women who play bi to get at the male half of couples, seems odd as there doesn't appear to be a man famine on Planet Fab. "

l have heard from a girl l knew that some women do like men in relationships. Be it for the forbidden fruit aspect or the fact him having a girlfriend is a seal of approval.

over a year ago

"I'm going to sit on the fence here - and I mean this in the nicest possible way OP as I don't know you from Adam - but obviously not everyone 'clicks' when you meet face to face. It can happen to us all.

That half the problem isn't it the more people in the mix during play - everyone has to fancy everyone and just one break in that chain can ruin the fun? "

Maybe, but I asked him directly if he was bi and if I could play with him, the answer to both was yes, that's not a question of him not wanting me, that's a matter of him hoping for more

over a year ago

That's a fair thought, but as it was at a bi night he must have answered that he was bi several times to even get it

over a year ago

Redhead should keep a 10" strapon just for the occasion. To be used with an manic look in the eye and starting with the words "we hope you like it rough"....

You'll soon find the answer to how badly do you want this...

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

"And has anyone else had a similar experience?

I'm interested to hear from people

Beard"

I've experienced it twice with couples - both times on the profile it said the fem was bisexual but once play is involved it quickly become apparent that there's not even curiosity there. I did feel slightly used because up to that point (socials, conversations) there had been mutual flirting and kissing and then to not even have a pillow princess? Meh. I guess it was a male led fantasy or the woman wasn't as comfortable with anything other than kissing.

over a year ago

Did he directly say to you that he was pretending to be bi to get to Red, or is that just what you've surmised?

I've met men where I thought there was an attraction, I've ended up not really feeling it (or vice versa) and play hasn't really got anywhere.

Doesn't mean I'm not straight though.

By *educedWoman
over a year ago

Birmingham

Some people lie to further their own sexual ends...

Nuff said!

over a year ago

I get countless approaches from guys whose profile declaration of "sexuality" and "looking to meet" list fails to provide anyone if my leaning with justifiable reason to feel we'd be welcome instigating contact with them.....

I'm always very polite in the way I tell them too fuk-off.....

By *iamondjoeMan
over a year ago

Glastonbury

"So folks have you ever put yourself in a situation that you weren't comfortable with for a sexual endeavour? How far would you go?"

Yes.

I enjoy pushing limits. I also think it's good to be taken outside your comfort zone.

However:

All this experimentation has caused my to think that, actually, I'm really not that kinky in comparison with a lot of other people. I know what I like and I'm happy within uncomplicated if vague boundaries.

There have been three instances this year where I've stopped an activity that has crossed a red line (usually safety but one time Just NO)... but most people aren't that mad.

Bottom line: I'll try almost anything once but if I'm not happy with what I'm doing or who I'm doing it with I'll go do something else.

Post new Message to Thread