Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Male waxing.. how??!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I normally use a razor to trim myself below front and back but I've heard that waxing is best but have no idea how that works and the best way to get it all smooth .... without burning my bits or turning red raw! Help!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *asy going swingersCouple
over a year ago

Peterborough

I wouldnt try waxing myself lol. I use veet sensitive for my hair removing needs

By *orny IrishMan
over a year ago

Rural Wiltshire

I have been told to find somewhere that does intimate waxing. and go from there.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Waxing is a bit painful when its done,but you dont get the horrid itching and tiny spots with the hairs regrowing under skin like with shaving

Home hair removal,with creams like veet/nair are good...but be very careful on sensitive skin !!!

Most beauty salons offer gents waxing,backs,chest so im sure legs, buttocks etc would be fine...but they may not be so open to genital areas as with ladies brazilian waxing

over a year ago

I find waxing my own bits too difficult, so I use an epilator for DIY or go to a salon for wax.

By *aughty_amazonWoman
over a year ago

BRISTOL

I wax myself. I Have a wax pot and use Gigi Brazilian hard wax. Just can't get my crack, I actually like doing it!

over a year ago

"I wax myself. I Have a wax pot and use Gigi Brazilian hard wax. Just can't get my crack, I actually like doing it!"

Ok cool I'm trying to work out if I can do it myself or if I need to find somewhere that will do my crack and sack and around my cock reallly...

By *aughty_amazonWoman
over a year ago

BRISTOL

"I wax myself. I Have a wax pot and use Gigi Brazilian hard wax. Just can't get my crack, I actually like doing it!

Ok cool I'm trying to work out if I can do it myself or if I need to find somewhere that will do my crack and sack and around my cock reallly..."

I can't do my crack, it's too awkward to pull skin tight and pull off wax, I ended up smacking myself in the face!

over a year ago

Just google a local beautician that does it....last thing you wanna do is get a wax strip on your gooch and then realising you've no idea how or which way to pull

By *aughty_amazonWoman
over a year ago

BRISTOL

"Just google a local beautician that does it....last thing you wanna do is get a wax strip on your gooch and then realising you've no idea how or which way to pull "

No no no never strips lol, hard wax you let harden and pull off, I do an inch at a time on the tender bits like lips. Soft wax strips damage the delicate skin more

over a year ago

"Just google a local beautician that does it....last thing you wanna do is get a wax strip on your gooch and then realising you've no idea how or which way to pull

No no no never strips lol, hard wax you let harden and pull off, I do an inch at a time on the tender bits like lips. Soft wax strips damage the delicate skin more "

Ok cool wHats the best one to look for and where do I get it from?

over a year ago

"I wax myself. I Have a wax pot and use Gigi Brazilian hard wax. Just can't get my crack, I actually like doing it!

Ok cool I'm trying to work out if I can do it myself or if I need to find somewhere that will do my crack and sack and around my cock reallly...

I can't do my crack, it's too awkward to pull skin tight and pull off wax, I ended up smacking myself in the face! "

Looking forward to seeing you on one of these embarrassing A&E programs.

By *aughty_amazonWoman
over a year ago

BRISTOL

"Just google a local beautician that does it....last thing you wanna do is get a wax strip on your gooch and then realising you've no idea how or which way to pull

No no no never strips lol, hard wax you let harden and pull off, I do an inch at a time on the tender bits like lips. Soft wax strips damage the delicate skin more

Ok cool wHats the best one to look for and where do I get it from?"

Gigi Brazilian hard wax microwave pot from the website that shares my name, use you tube for instructions where to place the wax. That's how I learnt.I never bruise and only miss few one which I tweeze out, way way cheaper than a 30 quid salon treatment a month. My wax pot and bag of wax cost 20 quid and I've done three waxed and have just under half the wax left X

over a year ago

Ok cool wHats the best one to look for and where do I get it from?"

Ah the stripless wax. Yes my barber uses that shit in me.

By *aughty_amazonWoman
over a year ago

BRISTOL

Ah the stripless wax. Yes my barber uses that shit in me. "

In you, jeeeeezus merry what kinda barber you use

By *lirtingentMan
over a year ago

Stroud

I have my bits waxed every 6 weeks, and have done so for about 6 years now. Its a hard wax and i would only ever have it done by a pro.....and they are really hard to find.......but boy, does it feel good after

over a year ago

I used to wax for years. Last year I decided to have it all lasered off. It is a slow process but I like the results

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

Can't recommend finding a place that does intimate male waxing enough -professional and leaves you very smooth - only drawbacks are that you have to leave it 6-8 weeks before having it done again to allow sufficient hair to grow back..so have a while where you ARE stubbly (although apparently the more you go the softer the stubble gets) and it's not overly cheap (cost me £45 for pubic mound, cock and balls) compared to shaving.

Have a Google of "Gorilla Warfare" which is a local place to here but has a great website with in depth FAQs covering everything from the process to embarassing questions etc

By *inkyChrissy99TV/TS
over a year ago

Bristol

I have a wax every 6 weeks but bot Down there....

I uses hair removal crean very carefully applied down there!

Hard wax sounds interesting I think I migh look that up

over a year ago

Sandpaper and bit of swarfega to clean up with

over a year ago

In you, jeeeeezus merry what kinda barber you use "

There's definitely a typo there. That sort of behaviour is haram!

By *aughty_amazonWoman
over a year ago

BRISTOL

There's definitely a typo there. That sort of behaviour is haram! "

Is his name Todd

over a year ago

Awesome thanks for the messages guys and gals will be checking it out x

over a year ago

There's definitely a typo there. That sort of behaviour is haram!

Is his name Todd "

No one from Iraq is called Todd! This isn't wetherfield Gail

over a year ago

"Sandpaper and bit of swarfega to clean up with "

Way to go

By *hoose meMan
over a year ago

Preston

I use magic powder mate available on ebay and works a treat.

By *aughty_amazonWoman
over a year ago

BRISTOL

"I use magic powder mate available on ebay and works a treat."

Get sensitive tho, used To be silver and cream when I used it, it burnt my lips!

By *hoose meMan
over a year ago

Preston

"I use magic powder mate available on ebay and works a treat.

Get sensitive tho, used To be silver and cream when I used it, it burnt my lips!"

I've just got the regular blue tub, and never had a problem so far.

By *cotFit4funMan
over a year ago

Kettering

I don't need to wax as i don't have any hair at all anywhere on my body...

Its pretty cool and damn sexy i think

Post new Message to Thread