Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

So I was told something strange

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

What do you think of my profile... maybe a bit wordy but I'm quite happy with it.

Turns out someone else is too and has used it word for word!

I don't know how I feel about this... I don't want to change my profile but I also don't want to be copied.

This happen to anyone else?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Yes me. That's why I have a shit profile.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Some bastard nicked my wording too

over a year ago

Word for word ... thats weird

over a year ago

Yup. Some guy nicked half of my profile and slotted into his..

It was so obvious that it was like someone had slipped a page of Keats into 'spots first picnic'

A friend of mine had a go at then...then I reported them..

over a year ago

Some cheeky minx pinched one of my photos and used it as her profile pic!!

over a year ago

"Some bastard nicked my wording too "

Seems to be something else that I find out is spoiling fab

over a year ago

"Some cheeky minx pinched one of my photos and used it as her profile pic!!"

I heard people do that.... it's just wrong

over a year ago

Can you report them

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman
over a year ago

Easter just around the corner!

What's the username?

over a year ago

"Some bastard nicked my wording too

Seems to be something else that I find out is spoiling fab "

Meh. ...it doesn't spoil it for me. They are welcome to use my current wording

over a year ago

Yeah, it happened to one of my man friends on here.

By *r Stagger LeeMan
over a year ago

torquay

had the same with my user name, very similar was used. wouldn't of minded but it was the same area of me and an awful profile. fortunately the didn't last long.

over a year ago

Meh. ...it doesn't spoil it for me. They are welcome to use my current wording "

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

"Some bastard nicked my wording too "

Maybe they've hidden it under their bed.

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"Yup. Some guy nicked half of my profile and slotted into his..

It was so obvious that it was like someone had slipped a page of Keats into 'spots first picnic'

A friend of mine had a go at then...then I reported them.."

Yes, I messaged the twat and told him that although he had the wording, he clearly didn't have either the wit or intelligence to write the accompanying messages. Happily, months after, a friend on here reported that he still had no meets but still had my (now old) wording.

over a year ago

"What do you think of my profile... maybe a bit wordy but I'm quite happy with it.

I don't know how I feel about this... I don't want to change my profile but I also don't want to be copied.

This happen to anyone else? "

They must be really sad.

over a year ago

At least you must be doing something right if someone felt it was good enough to rob.

over a year ago

"At least you must be doing something right if someone felt it was good enough to rob. "

This Miss T x

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

"What do you think of my profile... maybe a bit wordy but I'm quite happy with it.

Yes! I once had a woman message me to ask if she could use some of a previous profile I had.

I agreed, but when I noticed she had actually copied 95% of it, I contacted her to say she was bang out of order. She was nice enough to apologise and delete it

over a year ago

Yep a few paragraphs of mine got shamelessly half inched along with my old tagline too so I reluctantly changed that. The profile blurb is shit too so more fool them.

Doesn't quite top the time when someone made me a new profile though. They even promised that I'd give everyone a blow job under the pier. Everyone knows it's too cold under there. Cheers for that ladies .

over a year ago

Someone nicked my pics and used them - after I was told about it I messaged them to ask what they were doing and bold as brass they said 'It's good to share' and kept them up on display! Cheeky mare!

It was actually semi flattering that anyone would want to nick a fat boys pics, in the end I had to get Admin to close the account

over a year ago

Mine must be shit cos never happened to me

over a year ago

"At least you must be doing something right if someone felt it was good enough to rob.

This Miss T x"

But it probably doesn't apply to him. Unless his personality is my clone?

By *ucyfur77Woman
over a year ago

Pleasuretown

"Someone nicked my pics and used them - after I was told about it I messaged them to ask what they were doing and bold as brass they said 'It's good to share' and kept them up on display! Cheeky mare!

It was actually semi flattering that anyone would want to nick a fat boys pics, in the end I had to get Admin to close the account"

It was a woman?

To answer OP, ive had a tagline nicked but that's about it

By *iffraffMan
over a year ago

Gloucester

Feel free to copy mine . You'll not get any meets

By *ubbykittenWoman
over a year ago

Kent

Ages ago I had to do a double take a I saw what I thought was a photo of me on someone else's profile.

Except it wasn't me. But she had very similar body to mine and she was stood in an identical stance and even dressed in almost identical copycat lingerie (same style). Everything about the photo, was identical. Lighting, background (fur rug).... the lot.

Could be coincidence? Who knows but it was so similar that I decided to remove the photo from my profile.

over a year ago

The style of a Cpl of mine was copied.. Even down to the colour of underwear or poses and nail colour.

Annoying.

By *aughty_amazonWoman
over a year ago

BRISTOL

I've had someone take offence that I called myself Amazon, another woman from Bristol called the amazon (she's now unlos) decided to change her status to tell people she was the clean Amazon and not to fuck the dirty one and decided to message my veris saying I was full of diseases and she had proof.

I tackled her and asked her if she was in my fanny because according to every test ive ever had my fan is clean!

She went unlos straight away!

over a year ago

"At least you must be doing something right if someone felt it was good enough to rob.

This Miss T x

But it probably doesn't apply to him. Unless his personality is my clone? "

Well, I'll be honest, I didn't think of it like that

over a year ago

"I've had someone take offence that I called myself Amazon, another woman from Bristol called the amazon (she's now unlos) decided to change her status to tell people she was the clean Amazon and not to fuck the dirty one and decided to message my veris saying I was full of diseases and she had proof.

I tackled her and asked her if she was in my fanny because according to every test ive ever had my fan is clean!

She went unlos straight away!"

Wow that's horrendous all from a similar name. People can be so petty

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 07/11/16 21:01:53]

over a year ago

I've seen loads of people with my profile text.

By *aughty_amazonWoman
over a year ago

BRISTOL

"I've had someone take offence that I called myself Amazon, another woman from Bristol called the amazon (she's now unlos) decided to change her status to tell people she was the clean Amazon and not to fuck the dirty one and decided to message my veris saying I was full of diseases and she had proof.

Wow that's horrendous all from a similar name. People can be so petty"

Jealousy......I may have found out where she lived and mentioned to her that I knew and that I knew she was also married and plahing away...you play with fire you're gonna get burnt, nobody fucks with me and gets away with it

over a year ago

Wow that's horrendous all from a similar name. People can be so petty

Jealousy......I may have found out where she lived and mentioned to her that I knew and that I knew she was also married and plahing away...you play with fire you're gonna get burnt, nobody fucks with me and gets away with it "

Shiiiiiit! But can I fuck you instead?

over a year ago

"I've had someone take offence that I called myself Amazon, another woman from Bristol called the amazon (she's now unlos) decided to change her status to tell people she was the clean Amazon and not to fuck the dirty one"

I'm the dirty Lib, the others are clean.

over a year ago

Shit I've been blocked now...

By *aughty_amazonWoman
over a year ago

BRISTOL

"I've had someone take offence that I called myself Amazon, another woman from Bristol called the amazon (she's now unlos) decided to change her status to tell people she was the clean Amazon and not to fuck the dirty one

I'm the dirty Lib, the others are clean."

Well what a deliciously dirty pair we would make

By *igeiaWoman
over a year ago

Bristol

Never happened to me. I have got rid of photos because someone has taken a similar (and better) one but I don't think it's ever been intentional. Saying that, I did once see a proper forum bitch fight when two people had similar usernames and one seemed to get very upset about it, which was both painful and slightly amusing to watch.

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"Never happened to me. I have got rid of photos because someone has taken a similar (and better) one but I don't think it's ever been intentional. Saying that, I did once see a proper forum bitch fight when two people had similar usernames and one seemed to get very upset about it, which was both painful and slightly amusing to watch."

That bastard was from Hove!

over a year ago

"Some cheeky minx pinched one of my photos and used it as her profile pic!!

I heard people do that.... it's just wrong"

had my pics used too. A friend on here told me and he reported her .

over a year ago

"Never happened to me. I have got rid of photos because someone has taken a similar (and better) one but I don't think it's ever been intentional. Saying that, I did once see a proper forum bitch fight when two people had similar usernames and one seemed to get very upset about it, which was both painful and slightly amusing to watch."

I remember that

over a year ago

"Saying that, I did once see a proper forum bitch fight when two people had similar usernames and one seemed to get very upset about it, which was both painful and slightly amusing to watch."

I wondered what ever happened to Legeia?

By *orny IrishMan
over a year ago

Rural Wiltshire

"I've had someone take offence that I called myself Amazon, another woman from Bristol called the amazon (she's now unlos) decided to change her status to tell people she was the clean Amazon and not to fuck the dirty one

I'm the dirty Lib, the others are clean.

Well what a deliciously dirty pair we would make "

Just looking at your post above Ligeia I was thinking what a lovely pair you two make and I would love a fun time in Bristol with you both.

By *igeiaWoman
over a year ago

Bristol

"Never happened to me. I have got rid of photos because someone has taken a similar (and better) one but I don't think it's ever been intentional. Saying that, I did once see a proper forum bitch fight when two people had similar usernames and one seemed to get very upset about it, which was both painful and slightly amusing to watch.

That bastard was from Hove! "

Oh no, this was two women. From entirely different locations. Just a similar adjective and noun combination in the username.

By *igeiaWoman
over a year ago

Bristol

"Saying that, I did once see a proper forum bitch fight when two people had similar usernames and one seemed to get very upset about it, which was both painful and slightly amusing to watch.

I wondered what ever happened to Legeia?"

I don't know but I liked Leb.

By *ire_bladeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

So that's what's happening to all my mail. The twats

By *red438Man
over a year ago

Weston-super-Mare

Meh. ...it doesn't spoil it for me. They are welcome to use my current wording "

literally all of it or nothing?

By *alandNitaCouple
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

I don't think that anyone has nicked anything of ours.

Though there is a photo that is regularly in hot pics for couples that looks a lot like one of our old ones.

Nita

By *radleywigginsMan
over a year ago

northwest

No. But I wish I'd thought of it sooner. I could have saved myself the 2 minutes it took to knock mine up.

over a year ago

No one's ever nicked my text *or* pictures...I think they know it wouldn't get them far

over a year ago

"No one's ever nicked my text *or* pictures...I think they know it wouldn't get them far "

Far with you, you mean

Post new Message to Thread