Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Dating disasters?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I'm a genuine single guy age 45. Have been using pof on and off for a while.

My worst vanilla date, she turned up d*unk and driving her car, drank a bottle of wine with our meal, fell over leaving the pub, offered me a lift home?

I got a taxi.

What's your worst first date?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

There's not enough hours in the day to list even just a few of mine.

So much so, I have now began to think it actually must be me?!

By *ellowbabesCouple
over a year ago

newport/cwmbran

"

My worst vanilla date, she turned up d*unk and driving her car, drank a bottle of wine with our meal, fell over leaving the pub, offered me a lift home?

"

Think I know her

By *icassolifelikeMan
over a year ago

Luton

"I'm a genuine single guy age 45. Have been using pof on and off for a while.

I got a taxi.

What's your worst first date?"

So you didn't do the gentlemanly thing and throw her car key miles away and get her a cab??

over a year ago

This is why I've never dated someone I haven't already been on friendly terms with.

By *horltzMan
over a year ago

heysham

I had a date many moons ago , she turned up late , dilated pupils and she ended up getting arrested for criminal damage , wasn't what I had hoped for but the entertainment level was second to non

over a year ago

"I had a date many moons ago , she turned up late , dilated pupils and she ended up getting arrested for criminal damage , wasn't what I had hoped for but the entertainment level was second to non"

At least it's not just me? Mine didn't get arrested

By *litterbabeWoman
over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

I had a date where the guy took me for one of my favourite things, a massive ice cream. We sat upstairs overlooking the sea right at the window.... everything was lovely.

After delicately finishing my ice cream I managed to fall the whole way, sitcom style down the flight of stairs....

over a year ago

"I had a date many moons ago , she turned up late , dilated pupils and she ended up getting arrested for criminal damage , wasn't what I had hoped for but the entertainment level was second to non"

Meets like that can be so funny!

over a year ago

"I had a date where the guy took me for one of my favourite things, a massive ice cream. We sat upstairs overlooking the sea right at the window.... everything was lovely.

After delicately finishing my ice cream I managed to fall the whole way, sitcom style down the flight of stairs....

"

We're you ok? Did you get a second date?

over a year ago

"

Think I know her "

Much of that sounds like me but what's a date?

By *ellowbabesCouple
over a year ago

newport/cwmbran

I had meet once turn up d*unk at mine met him before social meet though ok he d*unk falling asleep try pinch my door keys told him go but good job I had friends on here son block report no need of it..mrs

over a year ago

I had a date with a guy that was the polar opposite of me (strange given we got on so well over email) he bought the first round so I offered to buy the second even though it was clear it wasn't going too well but I felt I should... he told me (much to my relief) he had to go home and do his ironing!!!

over a year ago

"

Think I know her

Much of that sounds like me but what's a date? "

Pm me and I will take you on a date

over a year ago

I met a guy off pof and he was just really rude..wasn't listening to me when I was talking, making derogatory comments about other ladies in the pub...then as we walked outside he slapped my ass out of nowhere!

Another time I drove a fair way to meet a guy halfway between where we lived..he should have left home same time as I did but when I text him to see where he was he was still in bed! He said oh I'll get up now and come. WHEN he arrived he clearly hadn't bothered to shower or make any kind of effort. .he stank! and then tried to kiss me! I text my friend to ring me with a pretend emergency so I could leave!!

over a year ago

"I had a date with a guy that was the polar opposite of me (strange given we got on so well over email) he bought the first round so I offered to buy the second even though it was clear it wasn't going too well but I felt I should... he told me (much to my relief) he had to go home and do his ironing!!! "

I like his style, honesty is the best if not sometimes cutting policy

By *idan31Man
over a year ago

ashby

I met a girl from pof for a coffee... when I walked in I looked around and couldn't see her. Then this woman that was sat down started waving at me.

She looked nothing like her profile pictures, it was quite embarrassing. Had a coffee, politely made my excuses and left.

over a year ago

"

Think I know her

Much of that sounds like me but what's a date? "

It's what you go on when you are on a dating site .. that's what the op was on about anyway

over a year ago

"I had a date with a guy that was the polar opposite of me (strange given we got on so well over email) he bought the first round so I offered to buy the second even though it was clear it wasn't going too well but I felt I should... he told me (much to my relief) he had to go home and do his ironing!!!

I like his style, honesty is the best if not sometimes cutting policy "

This is true.... I did feel like I was being filmed as part of the undatables! He sent me a very nice message afterwards telling me how to improve my profile which was also brilliant, he was a very sweet man

over a year ago

"I had a date with a guy that was the polar opposite of me (strange given we got on so well over email) he bought the first round so I offered to buy the second even though it was clear it wasn't going too well but I felt I should... he told me (much to my relief) he had to go home and do his ironing!!!

This is true.... I did feel like I was being filmed as part of the undatables! He sent me a very nice message afterwards telling me how to improve my profile which was also brilliant, he was a very sweet man "

Well, I think that was a bit much

My friends tell me I'm undateable.

I think they're just mean bastards myself, I can be quite charming when I want to be

over a year ago

My list is endless for terrible first dates ( mostly form my pof days way back when) but at least they give me something to laugh about when our with the girls. My very first first date from pof still a winner. Lasted under a minute!

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Well apart from the one where i met someone and actually went into shock. The going on a date with the wrong person

Ive been ok. I wonder if ive ever been anyones worst date. Cant remember doing anything really bad

But because i dont remember doesnt mean it didnt hppen

over a year ago

The worst one - we were chatting about our respective work lives and he mentioned he used to be a doorman in bars and clubs. He mentioned that he once found a young lad taking in the toilets. Then proceeded to describe to me how he smashed the young man's face into the cistern, knocking his two front teeth out and had a good laugh as if sharing a hilarious anecdote. Seemed genuinely shocked that I wasn't laughing too.

Different guy - met up two towns away in the middle of winter. Had a nice evening and I thought it might lead to a second date. Upon getting ready to leave we realised it had started snowing torrentially. He was driving but left me to walk to the bus stop, didn't even offer a lift home, despite he fact he was going that way. When he messaged me the next day to organise the second date, I suggested it might have been gentlemanly to offer a lift given the weather, to which he replied 'it was a first date, I knew I wasn't going to get any'.

over a year ago

Had a really boring date with a guy and at the end he tries to go in for a kiss - had to practically do a ninja roll to get out of it

But on a positive note - that's where I met Mr A

over a year ago

"The worst one - we were chatting about our respective work lives and he mentioned he used to be a doorman in bars and clubs. He mentioned that he once found a young lad taking in the toilets. Then proceeded to describe to me how he smashed the young man's face into the cistern, knocking his two front teeth out and had a good laugh as if sharing a hilarious anecdote. Seemed genuinely shocked that I wasn't laughing too.

Different guy - met up two towns away in the middle of winter. Had a nice evening and I thought it might lead to a second date. Upon getting ready to leave we realised it had started snowing torrentially. He was driving but left me to walk to the bus stop, didn't even offer a lift home, despite he fact he was going that way. When he messaged me the next day to organise the second date, I suggested it might have been gentlemanly to offer a lift given the weather, to which he replied 'it was a first date, I knew I wasn't going to get any'. "

What a wanker. Hope he's still not getting any!

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

This is true.... I did feel like I was being filmed as part of the undatables! He sent me a very nice message afterwards telling me how to improve my profile which was also brilliant, he was a very sweet man

Well, I think that was a bit much

My friends tell me I'm undateable.

I think they're just mean bastards myself, I can be quite charming when I want to be "

i think youd make a lovely person to date

By *ilfy85Woman
over a year ago

Beckwithshaw

I met a bloke from POF who took me to a bar and started throwing £20 notes around and insulting the bar staff because he could his exact words all because he was d*unk. He was nice on the phone too, this is why any first date I insist no alcohol and it be a coffee.

over a year ago

"The worst one - we were chatting about our respective work lives and he mentioned he used to be a doorman in bars and clubs. He mentioned that he once found a young lad taking in the toilets. Then proceeded to describe to me how he smashed the young man's face into the cistern, knocking his two front teeth out and had a good laugh as if sharing a hilarious anecdote. Seemed genuinely shocked that I wasn't laughing too.

Different guy - met up two towns away in the middle of winter. Had a nice evening and I thought it might lead to a second date. Upon getting ready to leave we realised it had started snowing torrentially. He was driving but left me to walk to the bus stop, didn't even offer a lift home, despite he fact he was going that way. When he messaged me the next day to organise the second date, I suggested it might have been gentlemanly to offer a lift given the weather, to which he replied 'it was a first date, I knew I wasn't going to get any'.

What a wanker. Hope he's still not getting any! "

Yep the term selfish prick sprang to mind!

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

I could write a book but one springs to mind that I gave him some money to go to the bar to get us a drink while I go to the toilet...he legged it with the money

By *idan31Man
over a year ago

ashby

"I could write a book but one springs to mind that I gave him some money to go to the bar to get us a drink while I go to the toilet...he legged it with the money "

Sorry .. I just laughed out loud at that !!

over a year ago

I've never had a bad date, but everyone I dated did

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

"I could write a book but one springs to mind that I gave him some money to go to the bar to get us a drink while I go to the toilet...he legged it with the money

Sorry .. I just laughed out loud at that !! "

You can laugh

By *litterbabeWoman
over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

I was ok....and yes we dated for a while once he saw how well I can vertical roll and survive...

over a year ago

It's been that long I've forgotten what a date is

*hopes somebody shows some sympathy and offers to let me wine and dine them*

over a year ago

"I could write a book but one springs to mind that I gave him some money to go to the bar to get us a drink while I go to the toilet...he legged it with the money

Sorry .. I just laughed out loud at that !!

You can laugh "

Sorry but that's hilarious what a clown

over a year ago

"It's been that long I've forgotten what a date is

*hopes somebody shows some sympathy and offers to let me wine and dine them* "

Nope. I'm too independent for that

By *igeiaWoman
over a year ago

Bristol

I have never been on a traditional date but I did once go to a gig with a guy I'd just started seeing to meet his friends for the first time (including his ex), got boxed in on the way by taking a wrong shortcut, climbed over an iron fence rather than walk round and managed to rip my top totally open on the dismount when it got caught on a spike at the top of the fence. I had to wear my jacket done up all that night. And it was a new top

By *eesideMan
over a year ago

margate sumwear by the sea

"I'm a genuine single guy age 45. Have been using pof on and off for a while.

I got a taxi.

What's your worst first date?"

Like on fab with no meets yet I've not had a date ever.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

Worst thing i did was when i hadnt been with jay long it was our first trip to thorsby hall got all glammed up for the restaurant stuck my fork in my dinner and it went flying across the room

By *iss.HoneyWoman
over a year ago

My friends used to set me up on blind dates.

Never ever again!

over a year ago

"My friends used to set me up on blind dates.

Never ever again!"

Haha a few of my friends said they were going to go on that date my friend site and put me on it. I made it clear that it wasn't to happen!

over a year ago

Never ever again!

Haha a few of my friends said they were going to go on that date my friend site and put me on it. I made it clear that it wasn't to happen!"

Haha from what I've read from yourself that would be a bad idea...sounds like you don't take no s**t

over a year ago

Never ever again!"

Your brave for even considering

over a year ago

"It's been that long I've forgotten what a date is

*hopes somebody shows some sympathy and offers to let me wine and dine them*

Nope. I'm too independent for that "

Nothing wrong with letting your guard down for a night I mean come on what's the worst that could happen...you may actually enjoy my company a little bit

over a year ago

Never ever again!

Haha a few of my friends said they were going to go on that date my friend site and put me on it. I made it clear that it wasn't to happen!

Haha from what I've read from yourself that would be a bad idea...sounds like you don't take no s**t "

No that's just the accent

over a year ago

Never ever again!

Haha from what I've read from yourself that would be a bad idea...sounds like you don't take no s**t

No that's just the accent "

Which midlands accent is that? Please don't say your a yam yam

over a year ago

Never ever again!

Which midlands accent is that? Please don't say your a yam yam "

No I've never picked the accent up, still have my accent I brought with me, one from Colchester

By *iss.HoneyWoman
over a year ago

Never ever again!

Your brave for even considering "

I'm not one to say no

over a year ago

Never ever again!

I'm not one to say no "

Is that depending on the offer though

over a year ago

Never ever again!

No I've never picked the accent up, still have my accent I brought with me, one from Colchester "

I just wiped my forrid with relief...not that I'm assuming I'll ever get to hear that voice from the other side of a restaurant table or anything like that

over a year ago

My worst date ever was with this girl from pof, came to pick her up and her mum stuck her head in my window and gave me a long warning about her safety, then the girl told me at least 4 stories about how people had recently been killed in car accidents or other ways throughout the date, but the worst part, when I knew i couldnt push through, her favourite movies...not saying their bad but favourite movies......

Jason statham movies

over a year ago

"My worst date ever was with this girl from pof, came to pick her up and her mum stuck her head in my window and gave me a long warning about her safety, then the girl told me at least 4 stories about how people had recently been killed in car accidents or other ways throughout the date, but the worst part, when I knew i couldnt push through, her favourite movies...not saying their bad but favourite movies......

Jason statham movies "

I take it back they are bad, theyre all so lame im ready to debate this

By *ilacWoman
over a year ago

Cheshire

First date was hiking.. sounded quite a cute idea. Total awkward silences and us just power walking round a hill. We went to a cafe and I walked in, fell over a Labrador and knocked a vase off the counter and it smashed. More awkward silence while we drank tea. Then I went to the toilet and got locked inside. Had to phone him to come with staff and release me.

He didn't want a second date.

over a year ago

He was about 20 years older than he had said on the dating site, dressed very oddly and I sat drinking coffee looking around as he talked about his ex for 20 minutes. Then he asked if he could see me again.

over a year ago

"He was about 20 years older than he had said on the dating site, dressed very oddly and I sat drinking coffee looking around as he talked about his ex for 20 minutes. Then he asked if he could see me again. "

So did the second date go any better

over a year ago

"First date was hiking.. sounded quite a cute idea. Total awkward silences and us just power walking round a hill. We went to a cafe and I walked in, fell over a Labrador and knocked a vase off the counter and it smashed. More awkward silence while we drank tea. Then I went to the toilet and got locked inside. Had to phone him to come with staff and release me.

He didn't want a second date. "

That's epic that is you couldn't make that up

over a year ago

I have never been on an actual date!

over a year ago

"I have never been on an actual date! "

Why not??? YOUR choice?

over a year ago

"He was about 20 years older than he had said on the dating site, dressed very oddly and I sat drinking coffee looking around as he talked about his ex for 20 minutes. Then he asked if he could see me again.

So did the second date go any better "

Surprisingly I was never available.

over a year ago

Never ever again!

No I've never picked the accent up, still have my accent I brought with me, one from Colchester

I just wiped my forrid with relief...not that I'm assuming I'll ever get to hear that voice from the other side of a restaurant table or anything like that "

I'm telling you now, that program "the undateables" is more suited for me

You never know you might get to chat across the bar at chams one day.

over a year ago

I haven't dated much, but in college a guy from the track team asked me out. The whole time he could only talk about his buddies on the track team and their poker nights along with how Ann Coulter was his hero.

He took me to a really unromatic movie (Letters from Iwo Jima) and bought me dinner from a pizza place in the mall food court. It wasn't particularly date-like...

over a year ago

"He was about 20 years older than he had said on the dating site, dressed very oddly and I sat drinking coffee looking around as he talked about his ex for 20 minutes. Then he asked if he could see me again.

So did the second date go any better

Surprisingly I was never available. "

Now why doesn't that surprise me

over a year ago

Never ever again!

I just wiped my forrid with relief...not that I'm assuming I'll ever get to hear that voice from the other side of a restaurant table or anything like that

I'm telling you now, that program "the undateables" is more suited for me

You never know you might get to chat across the bar at chams one day."

I've actually never watched it lol, hey the bar at chams is a start though, we all gotta start somewhere after all

over a year ago

"I have never been on an actual date!

Why not??? YOUR choice?"

Nobody has ever bothered asking

By *iss.HoneyWoman
over a year ago

Never ever again!

I'm not one to say no

Is that depending on the offer though "

I've learned from my mistakes

over a year ago

Never ever again!

I'm not one to say no

Is that depending on the offer though

I've learned from my mistakes "

Haha I wish I could say the same

over a year ago

Sounds like we missed comedy gold by being in a relationship most of our adult lives. Oh well

over a year ago

Got talking to a girl on pof, everything was great, lots of messaging, phone calls and first date was the best date I'd been on, until we got back to her flat. So much stuff behind the door you had to squeeze through whatever gap you could make. Walk down the hallway concentrating so haRd on not falling over that you walk into walls. Then sit yourself down on the edge of a chair (because it is already occupied by boxes of junk) while she makes you a drink. To be safe I chose a bottle of water from the fridge, then made my excuses and left.

By *ig1gaz1Man
over a year ago

bradford

Never ever again!"

Ours was an asked for blind date ive had 2 of them as both our friends knew we was looking for someone.

The second one we have a wonderful loverly daughter

By *ightfall79Man
over a year ago

Dunbartonshire

My first girlfriend from school. We went to Alton towers with school trip and ended up on the roller coaster. When we got off we sneaked off for a kiss only for her to puke just as we kissed. I can laugh about it now.

over a year ago

I had a date a few years back with a guy who seemed pretty perfect until he told me in detail about his trip to the go go bars in Thailand with his chums, after that I tried to excuse myself in a polite but obvious way so he knew I was far from impressed and he proceeded to argue with me how I had no right to take offence

By *hekaiserMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

"I met a girl from pof for a coffee... when I walked in I looked around and couldn't see her. Then this woman that was sat down started waving at me.

She looked nothing like her profile pictures, it was quite embarrassing. Had a coffee, politely made my excuses and left. "

Something similiar happened to me.....she ( date from pof) was 10 years younger in her pics.

Had coffee, chat and left and 30 mins...

By *hoose meMan
over a year ago

Preston

Years ago me and my best mate took two sisters to Blackpool pleasure beach went on a spinny ride in separate carriages. When we got of my friends date was looking disgusted and upset. He had been sick all over her and she rang parents up to collect them both.

By *asokittyWoman
over a year ago

Nr Worksop

I've never dated. Im always fearful of being the subject of one of these threads somewhere....

By *adyDangerWoman
over a year ago

land of debauchery and kink

"I had a date a few years back with a guy who seemed pretty perfect until he told me in detail about his trip to the go go bars in Thailand with his chums, after that I tried to excuse myself in a polite but obvious way so he knew I was far from impressed and he proceeded to argue with me how I had no right to take offence "

Just curious why you did take offence? Loads do it when in Thailand I assume

By *ranimallxl5Man
over a year ago

Winchester

She came with a plastic tesco bag as her handbag..the end

By *ohnaronMan
over a year ago

london

"There's not enough hours in the day to list even just a few of mine.

So much so, I have now began to think it actually must be me?! "

It ain't you mate. Its very likely that any attractive woman who isn't attached is a head case.

over a year ago

It ain't you mate. Its very likely that any attractive woman who isn't attached is a head case."

over a year ago

It ain't you mate. Its very likely that any attractive woman who isn't attached is a head case."

Haha really?

By *eanut Butter CupWoman
over a year ago

B & M Bargains

Most of my dates off POF were crap.

One was younger than me, no job, couldn't drive, no hobbies, nothing to talk about, just kept saying "ahh you're sooo nice" and that was about it.

Another where I got to the pub and text to say I was there and he said "oh I'll leave home now" then when he got there looked me up and down in disgust and said "you look nothing like your pictures".

The worst though was when I drove 20 miles to a dive of a pub (his choice) 2 mins from his house. He again only left his house once I asked where he was. Bought himself a drink as I already had one, spent 30 mins moaning about work then when I said I best get going he said "yeh I'm gonna see if anyone's about who I know".. no goodbye or nice to meet you, he just walked off leaving me stood there like

By *asokittyWoman
over a year ago

Nr Worksop

over a year ago

A guy picked me up for a date. He went to get petrol. Took me me back home coz he said he had to go pick up a mate. Last I heard of him

I haven't dated for a while. Im not quite dating material

over a year ago

I don't think I've ever been on a proper date

By *idan31Man
over a year ago

ashby

"Most of my dates off POF were crap.

One was younger than me, no job, couldn't drive, no hobbies, nothing to talk about, just kept saying "ahh you're sooo nice" and that was about it.

Another where I got to the pub and text to say I was there and he said "oh I'll leave home now" then when he got there looked me up and down in disgust and said "you look nothing like your pictures".

The worst though was when I drove 20 miles to a dive of a pub (his choice) 2 mins from his house. He again only left his house once I asked where he was. Bought himself a drink as I already had one, spent 30 mins moaning about work then when I said I best get going he said "yeh I'm gonna see if anyone's about who I know".. no goodbye or nice to meet you, he just walked off leaving me stood there like "

Was he blind, mad or stupid? Or a mixture of all three?

over a year ago

Bloody Hell! Reading some of these, my dates have been epic in comparison. I am quite lucky it seems. There's not a really bad date I think I've had.

over a year ago

What a great thread ... lovely to remember some disaster dates and realise the "not alone pack" is here...

I usually have lovely dates (and not a head case as suggested above if a woman is single/widowed/divorced and chooses to be so etc)

- had one or two not grand dates

He turned up in his JAG,

door open kind of guy,

suited -

off to cocktail bar before dinner -

so tick tick tick ......

then over two cocktails and twenty minutes......

....... he proceeded to tell me about his two divorces and started crying ...

as he missed his last wife .....

not the one tear I'm brave type of tear BTW -

the OMG he needs tissues STAT type

another bad date .....

Policeman pulls me over for breath test

Asks for my number as well

Takes me for drinks

Pizza at night at the beach

I had never had a one night stand ... 32 years old so I went with it .....(good catholic girl upbringing)

So about to have "the first one night stand shag" which I wasn't prepared for - he said - he didn't have any condoms... so I said "NOT HAPPENING THEN"

He said his mate has some - WTF - WHO?

He has a mate living with him - goes to mates room... trips over gym equipment ... walks back in ... turns off light.... very quick play .... makes noise like scrunching condom packet

TWO STROKE WONDER ......grrrrr

WTF - NO CONDOM - he couldn't find any so he pretended - thus Man of the LAW..... and wanted a second date - FLIP!

Anyway - most are lovely gentleman

over a year ago

"She came with a plastic tesco bag as her handbag..the end"

This is pure brilliance. Funniest thing I've read for ages!

over a year ago

I don't think him laughing his head off and telling me in graphic detail about him and his friends gang banging a poverty stricken girl for money is considering wooing ... Call be old fashioned... I prefer men who have some respect for women

over a year ago

"What a great thread ... lovely to remember some disaster dates and realise the "not alone pack" is here...

I usually have lovely dates (and not a head case as suggested above if a woman is single/widowed/divorced and chooses to be so etc)

- had one or two not grand dates

He turned up in his JAG,

door open kind of guy,

suited -

off to cocktail bar before dinner -

so tick tick tick ......

then over two cocktails and twenty minutes......

....... he proceeded to tell me about his two divorces and started crying ...

as he missed his last wife .....

not the one tear I'm brave type of tear BTW -

the OMG he needs tissues STAT type

another bad date .....

Policeman pulls me over for breath test

Asks for my number as well

Takes me for drinks

Pizza at night at the beach

I had never had a one night stand ... 32 years old so I went with it .....(good catholic girl upbringing)

So about to have "the first one night stand shag" which I wasn't prepared for - he said - he didn't have any condoms... so I said "NOT HAPPENING THEN"

He said his mate has some - WTF - WHO?

He has a mate living with him - goes to mates room... trips over gym equipment ... walks back in ... turns off light.... very quick play .... makes noise like scrunching condom packet

TWO STROKE WONDER ......grrrrr

WTF - NO CONDOM - he couldn't find any so he pretended - thus Man of the LAW..... and wanted a second date - FLIP!

Anyway - most are lovely gentleman

"

Oh my days no wonder we have such a bad rep...I'd have left it at foreplay and oral and hoped to meet you again when I did have a condom

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

I seem to meet guys who aren't really over their ex even though they had split up a year or so previously I've been out with guys who said that I reminded them of their ex....

over a year ago

To be fair mate, it probably is me.

My sense of humour is quite dry and sarcastic, I like to be cheeky and piss take all the time. Not many women get it, especially on text where I don't litter my replies with a shit load of smiles or a ton of xxxxxxx's so people have no idea how to gauge my reply. It's probably my downfall but I'm not going to change and someone will get it eventually or not

over a year ago

My date cuming in his boxers after a fully clothed cuddle on the bed in premier inn after just 20 seconds! He bolted with embarrassment....

By *educedWoman
over a year ago

Birmingham

A box of tampons exploded all over the floor in a restaurant (I'd knocked my bag off the chair and they tumbled all over the floor) to which all I could say is, "Yeah I'm still fertile!"

over a year ago

Also my mates don't help!

I've been threatened with an application for that "First Dates" show on Chanel 4

Just so they can publicly humiliate me with televised dating disasters just to top it off!

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"My date cuming in his boxers after a fully clothed cuddle on the bed in premier inn after just 20 seconds! He bolted with embarrassment....

"

Haha that happened to me once at a party when I was at college. ....

over a year ago

"A box of tampons exploded all over the floor in a restaurant (I'd knocked my bag off the chair and they tumbled all over the floor) to which all I could say is, "Yeah I'm still fertile!" "

Loool oh my god that's hilarious

Post new Message to Thread