Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

took the day off,

Jump to newest

By *andsonjohn OP   Man
over a year ago

in the eye of the storm

I took the day off of work today to catch up on paperwork .

I bloody hate paperwork I'm half way through well that's not truly its plain sailing from here onwards so I should be done in a hour

that leaves me the rest of the day to do as I please . I could go work ( boring )

I could post a meet on here ( but come on who will meet me at the drop of a hat I could be a axe murderer you know I'm not but I could be )

I could play some world of tanks on xbox live ( yes I'm a gamer deal with it )

I could add to my diary but I did that last night .

I could add to my tale on site but I'm not in the mood for that quite yet .

I could send a filthy message to a certain young lady on here but I'm being stubborn and waiting for a response from my last message ,

I could go for a walk its a lovely day out there but I did that earlier .

shit I'm at a loose end my fellow fabbers so get voting for one of the above or suggest something better I'm all ears for any ideas on how to spend the rest of my Monday up to about 330 pm today .

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *uzy444Woman
over a year ago

in the suffolk countryside

"I took the day off of work today to catch up on paperwork .

I bloody hate paperwork I'm half way through well that's not truly its plain sailing from here onwards so I should be done in a hour

that leaves me the rest of the day to do as I please . I could go work ( boring )

I could post a meet on here ( but come on who will meet me at the drop of a hat I could be a axe murderer you know I'm not but I could be )

I could play some world of tanks on xbox live ( yes I'm a gamer deal with it )

I could add to my diary but I did that last night .

I could add to my tale on site but I'm not in the mood for that quite yet .

I could send a filthy message to a certain young lady on here but I'm being stubborn and waiting for a response from my last message ,

I could go for a walk its a lovely day out there but I did that earlier .

shit I'm at a loose end my fellow fabbers so get voting for one of the above or suggest something better I'm all ears for any ideas on how to spend the rest of my Monday up to about 330 pm today .

"

if you had teleporter id suggest lunch x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread