Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

In private browsing

Jump to newest

By *usie p OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

taunton

I always use in private browsing when visiting fabswingers I have noticed the last few days as soon as I type fa into the address bar automatically below up pops several lines for fabswingers, can I stop this happening as obviously I dont want anyone using my laptop to stumble upon my naughty activities.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ficouldMan
over a year ago

a quandary, could you change my mind?

"I always use in private browsing when visiting fabswingers I have noticed the last few days as soon as I type fa into the address bar automatically below up pops several lines for fabswingers, can I stop this happening as obviously I dont want anyone using my laptop to stumble upon my naughty activities."

You need to clear your browsing history / cache memory, and open up an incognito window when accessing Fab.

Hope this is some help

By *usie p OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

taunton

Thank you for that but I am fairly useless with computers and don't know how to do this I am using google chrome

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Settings..history...clear all

over a year ago

If your on your phone with chrome then the 3 dots top right and then history.

By *usie p OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

taunton

Fucking hell I am twat I was using an incognito window and thought it did not record my browsing history now I see it was all still there probably since I started using windows 10 ah well whats done is done thank you for your help.

over a year ago

right click the search tab to find the clear history option. no need to mess about in settings.

By *usie p OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

taunton

Thankyou

over a year ago

you're welcome.

By *tartouchersMan
over a year ago

Nottingham

Obviously depends on what browser you use as each has different ways to store/clear history, cookies and cache. Just because you have cleared the listed doesn't mean it's not recoverable! Without getting too technical info is still in the Registry. A good free tool to download is CCleaner from Piriform, just Google it, it's easy to use and covers the most popular browsers. In the settings make sure to untick "Wipe Free Space" as that can take hours, and set overwrite option to DoD 7.

By *elvet RopeMan
over a year ago

by the big field

just use one browser for perv purposes and the standard OS one for 'normal' browsing. keep the short cut hidden or out of the way for your perv browser

Post new Message to Thread