Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Is it ok to not

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

have a public face pic on your profile? I want to put one on but worried about some idiot spotting me and ruining this whole thing for me (it definitely happens I've read a few horror stories on here) of course I'm willing to send one via message but would that be enough?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Yes, it's perfectly OK to not have a public face pic on your profile

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Don't see why not, plenty of people have no face pics on display. If you are willing to send one to a prospective meet then all should be fine

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

Of course it's ok and lots of us don't display public face pics for those very reasons. So long as you're willing to send one privately if asked and comfortable to do so with the person you're chatting to, then all's good.

over a year ago

A lot of people don't have public face pics, just one or two private ones.

over a year ago

With a face like mine its essential not to have one..

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 07/11/16 08:54:50]

over a year ago

"Of course it's ok and lots of us don't display public face pics for those very reasons. So long as you're willing to send one privately if asked and comfortable to do so with the person you're chatting to, then all's good."

Agreed...

over a year ago

"With a face like mine its essential not to have one.. "

Soxy, with a body like yours no one sees your face.

over a year ago

never had my face on show - even sometimes have it to be attached to message only and not for friends - depends on the weirdos - i think its ok though doesnt seem to frighten people when they meet me

over a year ago

Definitely fine! As long as you have one in private you can send if messaging it's all good!

In fact only have half a face in my friends only too that I uploaded last night, all the rest hidden in private.

over a year ago

I dont have any face pics on here ..if they want to see me they can look on cam ... basically

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman
over a year ago

Easter just around the corner!

If you're worried then don't do it.

over a year ago

It's your choice OP. I don't think that's a deal breaker as you could always send a face pic via private message

Kinky

over a year ago

Thanks everybody I don't feel so bad for bottling it now and only putting up one of my back

over a year ago

"If you're worried then don't do it."

I'm worried but at the same time thinking why should I be

By *urious couple 69Couple
over a year ago

east durham

We had a face pic as our profile when we first joined. We were recognised within a fortnight

By *exysuzi and Mr.SCouple
over a year ago

CONISTON .Stoke Suburbia. Staffs. BARMOUTH. The Lakes (Monthly)

I don't understand what you are worrying about. You have been a member of Fab for over a year, and now you are asking Xxxxx Suzi

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman
over a year ago

"If you're worried then don't do it.

I'm worried but at the same time thinking why should I be "

Probably because you don't want people knowing your private business

By *orwegian BlueMan
over a year ago

Iceland, but Aldi is closer..

If ever you feel there could be any repercussions from what you post on line, either text or image, then the best course of action is not to post it..

over a year ago

"It's your choice OP. I don't think that's a deal breaker as you could always send a face pic via private message

Kinky "

That's how we play it. Face pics in private gallery and send when we are interested

Mr

over a year ago

Post someone else's pic instead..,

That will save you the worry

over a year ago

"It's your choice OP. I don't think that's a deal breaker as you could always send a face pic via private message

Kinky

That's how we play it. Face pics in private gallery and send when we are interested

Mr"

We do that with the Mr because of his job. I'm happy to have pics of me on display although we do take them down after a while

Kinky

over a year ago

"Post someone else's pic instead..,

That will save you the worry "

Haha might be a bit awkward to explain when I turn up to meets though

over a year ago

I have found it best to have just a silhouette. Can't be doing with the hysteria and adulation I get when I've posted pictures of my face and awesome body

over a year ago

We no longer have face pics on our previous profile we did, we got lots of messages like "were you in such and such a place today?" and worse still one "woman" I was talking to started telling me where and when I shopped and how she wanted to kiss or grope me in a certain shop, she even told me my neighbours names which freaked me out as I hadn't told her where I lived! Wasn't so keen to show "herself" and got quite rude when I asked her to prove she was female.

We have face pics in friends pics, and use cam's regular, and are happy to swap face pics with people we are chatting too though.

Mrs Dirty

over a year ago

"I have found it best to have just a silhouette. Can't be doing with the hysteria and adulation I get when I've posted pictures of my face and awesome body "

over a year ago

"

We do that with the Mr because of his job. I'm happy to have pics of me on display although we do take them down after a while

Kinky "

I have a specific reason workwise as well as not wanting people to tap me on the shoulder n the supermarket saying "Don't I know you from a swingers website??" lol

Mr

over a year ago

"We had a face pic as our profile when we first joined. We were recognised within a fortnight "

This is what I don't want

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman
over a year ago

"We had a face pic as our profile when we first joined. We were recognised within a fortnight

This is what I don't want "

Well then there's your answer,stay hidden...

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"I have found it best to have just a silhouette. Can't be doing with the hysteria and adulation I get when I've posted pictures of my face and awesome body

"

Yeah, but he just uses my pics anyway

over a year ago

"We had a face pic as our profile when we first joined. We were recognised within a fortnight

Well then there's your answer,stay hidden..."

Just upsets me that I can't stick one up and be care free about it

over a year ago

"We no longer have face pics on our previous profile we did, we got lots of messages like "were you in such and such a place today?" and worse still one "woman" I was talking to started telling me where and when I shopped and how she wanted to kiss or grope me in a certain shop, she even told me my neighbours names which freaked me out as I hadn't told her where I lived! Wasn't so keen to show "herself" and got quite rude when I asked her to prove she was female.

We have face pics in friends pics, and use cam's regular, and are happy to swap face pics with people we are chatting too though.

Mrs Dirty"

Blood hell she sounds mental lol

over a year ago

"I dont have any face pics on here ..if they want to see me they can look on cam ... basically "

I'm happy looking at that arse in all honesty

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman
over a year ago

Well then there's your answer,stay hidden...

Just upsets me that I can't stick one up and be care free about it "

Do it then ,try one day and see how you feel

By *he girl with dreadlocksWoman
over a year ago

need to know basis in Wolverhampton

I've been found out by four different people and I don't have a facepic lol

over a year ago

"We no longer have face pics on our previous profile we did, we got lots of messages like "were you in such and such a place today?" and worse still one "woman" I was talking to started telling me where and when I shopped and how she wanted to kiss or grope me in a certain shop, she even told me my neighbours names which freaked me out as I hadn't told her where I lived! Wasn't so keen to show "herself" and got quite rude when I asked her to prove she was female.

Mrs Dirty

Blood hell she sounds mental lol"

Made me leave here for a bit, and keep a low profile. Normal service has now resumed

over a year ago

Mrs Dirty

Blood hell she sounds mental lol

Made me leave here for a bit, and keep a low profile. Normal service has now resumed "

I'm not surprised...glad to hear your sorted now though

over a year ago

Typical..somebody I know viewed me today...won't lie I bottled it and blocked them

over a year ago

I've no face pic in profile keep it in private but some tool kept messaging and said he knew me.thought nowt of it then he called me by my real name.freaked me out!!

By *icassolifelikeMan
over a year ago

Luton

What goes on the internet stays on the Internet. You're call ref your own privacy

over a year ago

"I've no face pic in profile keep it in private but some tool kept messaging and said he knew me.thought nowt of it then he called me by my real name.freaked me out!!"

Can't understand why people do that kinda thing can only be jealousy I guess

By *im le2Man
over a year ago

AYLESTONE

I was worried when I first added a face pic . I know sometimes there can be upto 30ppl online within a mile of me . But just remember they are also on this and other sites so they will also want to keep a low profile.

Yes I've bin recognized but the ppl only told me online .

Did have one chap say he liked my photos on another site . I looked at him and said "I didn't know you was gay" if someone is looking at your profile they must also be members , he shut up after that .

One of my neighbours is on a site . So what I've not spoke to him about we do say hello in the street but that's it .

Face pics are a personal choice if you are worried then keep it private .

over a year ago

"I have found it best to have just a silhouette. Can't be doing with the hysteria and adulation I get when I've posted pictures of my face and awesome body

Yeah, but he just uses my pics anyway "

Well stop sending pictures of your arse to me. Whoops my mistake that was your face

Post new Message to Thread