Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Covent Garden 10-13th

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

London Town this weekend!! Anyone else around. My round......unless Scotland lose

So it'll be my round then!!

Any locals around this weekend or anyone with some tips about where to go?

All feedback welcome!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

Depends what you're looking for and where you're staying etc but if it's Covent Garden specifically you're looking at there are plenty of pubs/clubs/restaurants round there to choose from...personal favourite pub being The Porterhouse on Maiden Lane

over a year ago

"Depends what you're looking for and where you're staying etc but if it's Covent Garden specifically you're looking at there are plenty of pubs/clubs/restaurants round there to choose from...personal favourite pub being The Porterhouse on Maiden Lane"

Excellent. Any clubs near by? Never been and do single men get in?

Or ladies how about I buy you a drink then you can hold my hand!! Lol

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

"Depends what you're looking for and where you're staying etc but if it's Covent Garden specifically you're looking at there are plenty of pubs/clubs/restaurants round there to choose from...personal favourite pub being The Porterhouse on Maiden Lane

Excellent. Any clubs near by? Never been and do single men get in?

Or ladies how about I buy you a drink then you can hold my hand!! Lol "

I meant clubs as in regular nightclubs...for swingers clubs not sure there are any directly round Covent Garden but there are a few in London of course, best bet would be to check the Club Reviews page here to check them out

over a year ago

Yeah had a look at that. Look good but would prefer not to go alone I think or possibly meet someone for drinks and see where it goes!!

Where's all the London ladies?

Post new Message to Thread