FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Have you gained confidence since joining fab?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Safe to say I have - when I first joined last May I wouldn't even consider having a topless photo up.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rcticFoxxxWoman
over a year ago

Hereabouts

I absolutely adore your avatar!

And yes, I have a lot more confidence since joining fab x

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Yes ..alot more confident in the types of pics i put on

By *iss.HoneyWoman
over a year ago

Very much needed confidence boost

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

Yes I have. I'd come from an abusive relationship with no confidence.

I'm happy, confident and back to normal now. And I am sure it's is partly down to Fab

over a year ago

A lot come on fab as ones been playing away and to be both into it .. may keep them together .

over a year ago

"I absolutely adore your avatar!

And yes, I have a lot more confidence since joining fab x"

Little pervert

By *lackKing25Man
over a year ago

Sea...

Definitely. Made me more open to scenarios and situations that were in the mind. FAB has made my thoughts turn into reality.

over a year ago

Nah. I always knew I was awesome.

By *rcticFoxxxWoman
over a year ago

Hereabouts

Little pervert "

I can't help it. You're too sexy xx

By *a Fee VerteWoman
over a year ago

Limbo

It's slowly creeping upwards ... but still has a long way to go!

over a year ago

Fab and Kestrels combined. Loads, both of us. Still have wobbles though on occasion but think that's normal.

over a year ago

Little pervert

I can't help it. You're too sexy xx "

oh my spaghetti girl xx

By *rcticFoxxxWoman
over a year ago

Hereabouts

Little pervert

oh my spaghetti girl xx"

I'm coming to see you after pay day xx

By *ikeC81Man
over a year ago

harrow

I would say yes especially in the types of photos

My black and white with me on a bed I would never have done years ago

I have come to realise that people will like me and people won't that's the way life is

over a year ago

Little pervert

oh my spaghetti girl xx

I'm coming to see you after pay day xx"

Next month? Xx

over a year ago

Not really.

But I'm pleased it has for other people.

By *loppsyWoman
over a year ago

marlow

God yes!!!

And I'm loving it x

By *rcticFoxxxWoman
over a year ago

Hereabouts

Little pervert

oh my spaghetti girl xx

Next month? Xx"

Yaaas x

By *eaded_BazMan
over a year ago

Truro

"Safe to say I have - when I first joined last May I wouldn't even consider having a topless photo up. "

Great question, I think in some ways yes, I'd never suffered from a lack of confidence or inhibitors. I've gained a lot more confidence in being able to talk openly with like minded fun people.

over a year ago

"Safe to say I have - when I first joined last May I wouldn't even consider having a topless photo up. "
I've got to say no... I haven't really gained confidence.. I think over the years many things have knocked me and Im not stupid enough to believe all the adoration women get on here.

over a year ago

Little pervert

oh my spaghetti girl xx

Next month? Xx

Yaaas x"

Text me you ejit x

By *uxom redCouple
over a year ago

Shrewsbury

Yes I have had my confidence boosted and also massively reduced admittedly by a troll but still knocked me down again.

I have learnt that my perception of myself is different from others so it's my issues I have to deal with.

Someone will like me or not as I am.

over a year ago

Nope, I'm the same as I ever was. I think my photos are better though.

By *rcticFoxxxWoman
over a year ago

Hereabouts

Little pervert

oh my spaghetti girl xx

Next month? Xx

Yaaas x

Text me you ejit x"

Alright alright!

over a year ago

First time I ever took my top off infront of people I don't know, is currently my avatar, so it's helped in some sense I guess lol

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 06/11/16 20:57:48]

over a year ago

And now your profile pic is a topless one. You go girl! Its a lovely pic xxx

By *eaded_BazMan
over a year ago

Truro

"Safe to say I have - when I first joined last May I wouldn't even consider having a topless photo up. I've got to say no... I haven't really gained confidence.. I think over the years many things have knocked me and Im not stupid enough to believe all the adoration women get on here. "

Wish there was more of a filter on here, I'm never fake with anyone and always honest. It's a shame that it seems falsehoods are prevalent when trying to get sex, I maybe be wrong here but that's not what this site is all about ? Yes it's formopen minded people to enjoy in whatever way they see fit but respect seems to be lacking.

By *andsonjohnMan
over a year ago

in the eye of the storm

I'm glad to here this op but I think its only fair to point out that sycophantic behaviour and desperation for sex go hand in hand .

which makes confidence gained off of here kind of fake as its strangers paying compliments because they have a agenda .

the best kind of confidence and the only confidence you or anyone should be interest in is the confidence that comes from with in not with out in my opinion .

sorry to be a spoil sport but this world is a fake one on the whole so everything said to you by those in it good and bad should be taken with a pinch of salt in my honest opinion failure to do so leads to false believe in my opinion .

over a year ago

"Nah. I always knew I was awesome. "

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

No, however, since getting the internet my photos have gone full circle, from open vag shots, action shots, naked photos.

Now i show nothing and it attracts the guys im looking for

By *ola.Woman
over a year ago

Just where I need to be.

No fab hasn't increased my confidence. My pictures are more revealing than when I started but it's down to trying different styles rather than confidence.

over a year ago

in some ways yes - but sometimes it so shit that i wished id never started - that feeling rarely lasts long though

over a year ago

Slightly, but still a hell of a way to go

I enjoy the attention I get when dressed as a woman, whereas I've never garnered a second glance in my natural male state lol

By *irtywildsideMan
over a year ago

Barry

I'm not sure if confidence is the right word but Fab has certainly taught me a lot about myself. For example being bi and enjoying different types of meets isn't just a phase , it is who I am and I know that if i go from being single to being a couple again in the future, the unlucky lady in question will almost certainly have to have the same lifestyle

over a year ago

No, ever since phones were able to send pictures and videos I've sent smut, used to send my ex videos of me peeing, pictures of my arse hole, anything, not really bothered.

By *aucy tiggerWoman
over a year ago

Back where I belong

Yes, it has made me more confident, although I'm still basically a shy person, but it has made me able to handle rejection xx

over a year ago

"Safe to say I have - when I first joined last May I wouldn't even consider having a topless photo up.

I'm glad to here this op but I think its only fair to point out that sycophantic behaviour and desperation for sex go hand in hand .

which makes confidence gained off of here kind of fake as its strangers paying compliments because they have a agenda .

the best kind of confidence and the only confidence you or anyone should be interest in is the confidence that comes from with in not with out in my opinion .

sorry to be a spoil sport but this world is a fake one on the whole so everything said to you by those in it good and bad should be taken with a pinch of salt in my honest opinion failure to do so leads to false believe in my opinion ."

It's not fab that's given me confidence - I don't believe compliments on here

It's more seeing well taken photos of myself and thinking 'wow I look good without feeling the need to suck my stomach in or filter it.' That & other non-fab occurrences.

over a year ago

"Safe to say I have - when I first joined last May I wouldn't even consider having a topless photo up.

sorry to be a spoil sport but this world is a fake one on the whole so everything said to you by those in it good and bad should be taken with a pinch of salt in my honest opinion failure to do so leads to false believe in my opinion ."

Absolutely spot on,Jackie gets compliments daily on here but they don't mean one jot to her because she knows they have an agenda and the very same compliment would of been said by the same guy on the same day to many others

By *aughty_amazonWoman
over a year ago

BRISTOL

Confidence nope, ego boost meh take each comment with a pinch of salt as its designed to get into my knickers.

Am I having kinky fuckery fun, yes! my confidence issues are nowt to do with sex, and all to do with cunt exes!

over a year ago

Definitely a confident booster it has been for me in different areas though also self worth self esteem has bounced up but it can be dangerous for people with serious issues like these

over a year ago

Yes and yes.

over a year ago

No. not once has any of my jokes been liked or retweeted.

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

It's made me think differently about myself and people's perceptions of me...whether that means I'm more confident I'm not sure...ask me again in a few months when I've had this solo profile a while longer

By *erry194Man
over a year ago

luton

No, met a lovely couple who I love dearly but still scared

By *ockerMrBloggs6969Man
over a year ago

nr you but not too near

Nope,the opposite

By *iss.HoneyWoman
over a year ago

"Confidence nope, ego boost meh take each comment with a pinch of salt as its designed to get into my knickers.

Am I having kinky fuckery fun, yes! my confidence issues are nowt to do with sex, and all to do with cunt exes!"

You mean nothing they said is true?

over a year ago

Definitely so

Kinky

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

"First time I ever took my top off infront of people I don't know, is currently my avatar, so it's helped in some sense I guess lol"

I can help you take off more

over a year ago

I'm the same as when I joined.

I'm meh to be honest. Came in with an open mind and gave it a shot. My experience is exactly as I expected it to be.

I'm just walking through the field.

over a year ago

Yes , a massive confidence booster .

Not because of the messages and compliments received . No , because of the actual meeting , chatting and shagging we have done .

It extends to real life , in as much as the way we feel is more confident and assured in what and who we are .

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

sorry to be a spoil sport but this world is a fake one on the whole so everything said to you by those in it good and bad should be taken with a pinch of salt in my honest opinion failure to do so leads to false believe in my opinion .

Absolutely spot on,Jackie gets compliments daily on here but they don't mean one jot to her because she knows they have an agenda and the very same compliment would of been said by the same guy on the same day to many others "

There's more to Fab than the false compliments you get from random men.

Meeting men who become actual friends and like you for who you are has been confidence boosting for me.

The stuff in messages isn't part of it.

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

"Yes , a massive confidence booster .

Not because of the messages and compliments received . No , because of the actual meeting , chatting and shagging we have done .

It extends to real life , in as much as the way we feel is more confident and assured in what and who we are .

"

This

By *aughty_amazonWoman
over a year ago

BRISTOL

I've always got my boob's out, I was on TV when I was 18 with em out!

over a year ago

Absolutely

over a year ago

Hmmm.

over a year ago

Yes loads, I'm much more confident on here and in life.

over a year ago

Yes and no.

No because I'm mostly contacted by couples who see me as a piece of meat judging by their messages, and yes because I've managed to attract the attention of some fine ladies.

POF on the other hand...yes I've had a huge confidence on that site, I messaged ladies who I thought were way out of my league but received responses.

By *igeiaWoman
over a year ago

Bristol

In some ways, yes. Not in changing the fact I am still fairly shy with new people but I at least feel confident enough to meet people I will probably have sex with in the first place, even if I am still shy when I do.

over a year ago

Got mixed feelings about it

over a year ago

Most definitely and now proud of my body instead of hiding it. But tasteful pics only

over a year ago

Personally I've always been a bit shy. Meetin new people has been something that I've struggled with.

Being on fab however I have been able to chat to all sorts of wonderful people and their advice and feedback has been helpful.

I'm more confident in a lot of aspects of my life and has helped my job, friends and sex life. Go fab!

By *eesideMan
over a year ago

margate sumwear by the sea

No .....

In fact on hear its probley gon down cos Thar are so meney on hear hoo are so judge mental.

NOTE ! I did not say all.

over a year ago

"First time I ever took my top off infront of people I don't know, is currently my avatar, so it's helped in some sense I guess lol

I can help you take off more "

Could always do with a hand

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

Yes, in some ways. I've developed confidence in exploring my sexuality as although FAB can be judgemental with the right way for NSAing at times, it's enabled me to meet like minded people more easily. In terms of other types of confidence it's a no.

over a year ago

Not really. I'm better with the written word. Although I agonise about everything I write in messages or on the forums in case it's misinterpreted and upsets someone. So..not really.

By *ryrotMan
over a year ago

shag pile

Not yet , as a newbie hope once I get verification...petex

over a year ago

No, I think it's had a detrimental effect on my confidence overall.

over a year ago

Fab has no impact on my general self-confidence. However I am significantly more sexually confident now as my time on here had led me to be more adventurous, try things I wouldn't have dreamed I'd enjoy years ago, and clearer on what I like and want. Being on Fab, perversely has helped me sort my priorities in life and focus on what really matters. So I'm thankful to those who helped me see myself more clearly in the mirror and slay a couple of dragons

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

Lost it recently but I'm sure I'll get it back

over a year ago

No... Same as before...

By *lutandhubbyCouple
over a year ago

west midlands

think weve lost confidence in meeting couples over the last few months. xx

By *oward1978Man
over a year ago

Rotherham

Not particularly. I think more than anything it just helped to highlight a lot of problems I have, my general inexperience and things I need to work on. I can definitely learn from it though.

over a year ago

"Fab has no impact on my general self-confidence. However I am significantly more sexually confident now as my time on here had led me to be more adventurous, try things I wouldn't have dreamed I'd enjoy years ago, and clearer on what I like and want. Being on Fab, perversely has helped me sort my priorities in life and focus on what really matters. So I'm thankful to those who helped me see myself more clearly in the mirror and slay a couple of dragons"

^^^ this

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

"Personally I've always been a bit shy. Meetin new people has been something that I've struggled with.

Being on fab however I have been able to chat to all sorts of wonderful people and their advice and feedback has been helpful.

I'm more confident in a lot of aspects of my life and has helped my job, friends and sex life. Go fab! "

That's a result

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

"First time I ever took my top off infront of people I don't know, is currently my avatar, so it's helped in some sense I guess lol

I can help you take off more

Could always do with a hand "

I'll hold you to that

over a year ago

I was very low on confidence when I joined fab, and certain people on here have helped me gain confidence

By *icentiousCouple
over a year ago

Up on them there hills

Nope, was confident to start with.why look for disappointment in your life?

over a year ago

Little pervert

oh my spaghetti girl xx

Next month? Xx

Yaaas x

Text me you ejit x"

You both are a naughty pair arnt ya x

By *razedcatMan
over a year ago

London / Herts

Fab has increased my confidence immeasurably. A combination of becoming a regular gym-goer and experimenting sexually has made me who I am today.

over a year ago

No not at all, probably the opposite actually.

over a year ago

"No not at all, probably the opposite actually. "

over a year ago

Yes I have, its refreshing to feel wanted when you've been in a long contactless relationship (as in not even kissing or holding hands)

over a year ago

I wouldn't say it's made me more confident. It's allowed me to be more vocal sexually about my wants and needs, with like minded folk, which has been a sexually liberating experience. I'm not naive enough to believe that every compliment thrown at me on here is a sincere one, as I'm aware that there is a hidden agenda behind it. So I can't take it on board to fuel my confidence.

over a year ago

I dont think its a case of since joining here I have become confident but just experience and getting older has made me more confident. I do have my down days but I have never felt sexier.

over a year ago

Not really

I've never rated myself as anything special and i still don't

I'm realistic enough to know men only mail me because i'm a woman who meets single men and not because i'm attractive

You need to stay grounded on here and take offers for what they are

By *tandyMan
over a year ago

Stevenage

Less confidence.

By *ySweetLadyWoman
over a year ago

London

I guess my confidence has improved.

My husband has been ignoring me as a woman for so many years I could not believe any man could find me attractive or want to have sex with me. Being here has made me realise there are men out there who get turned on by my curves.

By *ainaldoMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

"Not really

I've never rated myself as anything special and i still don't

I'm realistic enough to know men only mail me because i'm a woman who meets single men and not because i'm attractive

You need to stay grounded on here and take offers for what they are "

It's a shame if that's how you feel, although I guess I can understand it. I only message ladies who I feel particularly attracted to and I'm sure I'm not the only one.

From a blokes point of view i have less confidence after being on here. This place is a bit like being a young pauper in hamleys at xmas.

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

No as my confidence has always been high. Validation from men on a sex site wanting to get in my pants mean nothing.

By *ainaldoMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

"I guess my confidence has improved.

My husband has been ignoring me as a woman for so many years I could not believe any man could find me attractive or want to have sex with me. Being here has made me realise there are men out there who get turned on by my curves."

That's really sad to hear, for both of you! I know how you feel though!

over a year ago

I joined here because I was already confident and wanted to meet people who were willing to explore. My confidence just keeps on growing with the more fun I have

over a year ago

"No as my confidence has always been high. Validation from men on a sex site wanting to get in my pants mean nothing. "

its right though

why would men complimenting you because they want a fuck give you confidance

over a year ago

Yes and no

Yes I am feeling more confident as, on the whole, people have been pretty nice. I've never really had anyone tell me I am good looking before - it is a rare thing and I'm not sure I believe them either.

Some of it is down to me though and the efforts I've made to lose a load of weight and get fitter but it is validated by the positive comments.

Just need to get out and meet some people now

over a year ago

I have gained confidence but been on off since I was 23 but am still shy at 1st dnt know why because am a kinky fuck 1ns the shyness dissappear which is normally 1nc I get hard lol

Post new Message to Thread