Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Single life..

Jump to newest

By *ightfall79 OP   Man
over a year ago

Dunbartonshire

Do you like it or hate it.

I like the freedom of single life but really at times hate the solitude it brings.

Actually miss just sitting and having a conversation where you can drop barriers and just talk about anything.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Do you like it or hate it.

I like the freedom of single life but really at times hate the solitude it brings.

Actually miss just sitting and having a conversation where you can drop barriers and just talk about anything.

"

You just summed what i think up. Its good but hard not having that someone

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

I love the freedom but I'd love to have someone to snuggle with more often than I do.

And to chat and put the world to rights

By *ollyGWoman
over a year ago

Southampton

Get a Lodger? Worked for me lol

over a year ago

I love it!

over a year ago

I like the single life and I have been single all my life. I can do whatever I want and to focus 100% on bodybuilding

over a year ago

Getting bored of it...miss the morning and the make up sex

By *iscean MaleMan
over a year ago

Darlaston

Bit of both... time and place for things. Yes love the get up and go.. no one to answer to lifestyle...

Then.. sometimes...

Miss the cuddles..company with a meal..sharing a bed all night.. and get sometimes fedup with feeling like a spare part at weddings and parties when most people come with partners and kids and then there is me.. mr single.

over a year ago

"

Get yourself a FAB (Friend And Benefits) then. With them comes a good sex life, hugs, cuddles, sexy sleepovers or go out places etc. Like dating but no commitments, no ties, no expectations and no guarantees. Just a stress free special friendship

By *workoutMan
over a year ago

Cradley Heath

Get yourself a FAB (Friend And Benefits) then. With them comes a good sex life, hugs, cuddles, sexy sleepovers or go out places etc. Like dating but no commitments, no ties, no expectations and no guarantees. Just a stress free special friendship "

If only it were so easy

over a year ago

The grass is always greener.

over a year ago

I'm single and very happy.

I enjoy my own company and space and never get lonely.

Because of the fact I'm perfectly happy with my life on my own.

I've found its made me uber choosey in finding a woman who I'd like to invite into my life to spend any more than a few of hours a week/fortnight with ?

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

"Get a Lodger? Worked for me lol"

I did that and there followed 22 years of hell

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

"Get yourself a FAB (Friend And Benefits) then. With them comes a good sex life, hugs, cuddles, sexy sleepovers or go out places etc. Like dating but no commitments, no ties, no expectations and no guarantees. Just a stress free special friendship "

These FWBs are hard to find

over a year ago

Get yourself a FAB (Friend And Benefits) then. With them comes a good sex life, hugs, cuddles, sexy sleepovers or go out places etc. Like dating but no commitments, no ties, no expectations and no guarantees. Just a stress free special friendship "

A genuine FAB or FWB is more difficult to find

than rocking horse poo.

over a year ago

Hate it.

over a year ago

"Get a Lodger? Worked for me lol

I did that and there followed 22 years of hell "

Surely your not that bad

over a year ago

I go through phases of loving it and hating it. Right now I'm hating it, I blame the colder weather.

over a year ago

Best life ever

over a year ago

"I go through phases of loving it and hating it. Right now I'm hating it, I blame the colder weather. "

Waking up of a morning with no body heat to steal

By *ightfall79 OP   Man
over a year ago

Dunbartonshire

"I go through phases of loving it and hating it. Right now I'm hating it, I blame the colder weather. "

Dark and cold nights and just being able to snuggle on couch and talk about anything.

over a year ago

"I go through phases of loving it and hating it. Right now I'm hating it, I blame the colder weather.

Dark and cold nights and just being able to snuggle on couch and talk about anything. "

Exactly, I've just done a marathon of Netflix and chill (literally) sometimes my own conversation worries me

over a year ago

"I go through phases of loving it and hating it. Right now I'm hating it, I blame the colder weather.

Dark and cold nights and just being able to snuggle on couch and talk about anything.

Exactly, I've just done a marathon of Netflix and chill (literally) sometimes my own conversation worries me "

Oh no that's no good, nobody to cuddle up to and nobody to fetch the sweets from the cupboard...nightmare

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

"Get a Lodger? Worked for me lol

I did that and there followed 22 years of hell

Surely your not that bad "

No I'm not, he was though

over a year ago

I enjoy the single life... I'm one who enjoys my own company so intimacy isn't something I crave! However it isn't something I can go without either...

over a year ago

Being single has its pro's and con's

By *aughty_amazonWoman
over a year ago

BRISTOL

It's rubbish and lonely, there's only so many kid cuddles you can have,can't even flipping get a fuck buddy let alone anything else

By *ikeC81Man
over a year ago

harrow

"It's rubbish and lonely, there's only so many kid cuddles you can have,can't even flipping get a fuck buddy let alone anything else "

I am happy in my own company

By *ust PeachyWoman
over a year ago

Prestonish

I'm not as lonely as many singles because my youngest two still live at home with me! That said there are times when I really would love to have someone special to cuddle up to in the evening, chat shit to and make regular love to - though I'm not ready for that 24/7 I don't think!

In an ideal world I guess I'd like a non monogamous 'significant other' - where we spend plenty of time together but have time to ourselves/with our own kids too - and are 'emotionally faithful' to each other but free to have the occasional 'safe' one-off with others without it being an issue!

Finding it impossible to find though! Xx

over a year ago

"It's rubbish and lonely, there's only so many kid cuddles you can have,can't even flipping get a fuck buddy let alone anything else "

Nobody to lie there and run their fingers teasingly up and down your spine

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Get a partner and live in seperate houses, works for me. Best of both worlds

over a year ago

I'm so fed up of being single. ..need a regular friend with benefits but it doesn't work for me cos I can't help but get too attached!

over a year ago

"I'm so fed up of being single. ..need a regular friend with benefits but it doesn't work for me cos I can't help but get too attached!"

One of my down falls...I wear my heart on my sleeve

over a year ago

"I'm so fed up of being single. ..need a regular friend with benefits but it doesn't work for me cos I can't help but get too attached!

One of my down falls...I wear my heart on my sleeve "

Exactly the same here..that's the only reason we haven't met yet I think lovely. . we know we'll fall in love

By *onny MCMan
over a year ago

Crawley

Love the freedom and have no issues with living alone. Have friends over regularly, two or three different social groups and several swingers venues I go to. Really enjoying the lack of responsibility.

over a year ago

"I'm so fed up of being single. ..need a regular friend with benefits but it doesn't work for me cos I can't help but get too attached!"

I used to be like that. Soon learned my lesson with the ex's I have

over a year ago

Yeah it's shit, if I had a guy here now I'd ask him to make me a cuppa tea and a cheese and cucumber sandwich but I've got to do it myself, would also be nice to just watch telly and cwtch up together on the sofa.

over a year ago

"I'm so fed up of being single. ..need a regular friend with benefits but it doesn't work for me cos I can't help but get too attached!

Exactly the same here..that's the only reason we haven't met yet I think lovely. . we know we'll fall in love "

You never know, I guess there's only one way to find out

By *ong legs n LingeireWoman
over a year ago

it up to me neck. :-)

"Get a partner and live in seperate houses, works for me. Best of both worlds"

If only it were that easy. Sounds perfect. X

By *ightfall79 OP   Man
over a year ago

Dunbartonshire

"Yeah it's shit, if I had a guy here now I'd ask him to make me a cuppa tea and a cheese and cucumber sandwich but I've got to do it myself, would also be nice to just watch telly and cwtch up together on the sofa. "

That's the part I miss just sitting on sofa and chatting about anything and everything.

over a year ago

Exactly the same here..that's the only reason we haven't met yet I think lovely. . we know we'll fall in love

You never know, I guess there's only one way to find out "

You know you're more than welcome anytime

over a year ago

You know you're more than welcome anytime "

That's an offer I can't refuse

over a year ago

That's an offer I can't refuse "

Can I join lol let me take it your both cancer sign

over a year ago

That's an offer I can't refuse "

I'll get the brandy in

over a year ago

Can I join lol let me take it your both cancer sign "

Nope!

over a year ago

"I love the freedom but I'd love to have someone to snuggle with more often than I do.

And to chat and put the world to rights "

Pretty much this. I do have a couple of "friends" I can do this with occasionally..... but sometimes available kinda "on demand" would be good.

over a year ago

Can I join lol let me take it your both cancer sign

Nope! "

Oh okay normally them type of people are from cancer I'm one of them by the way

over a year ago

I'm very independent but I do miss having someone to certain do things with. A walk in the park, a good gig, a evening on the couch etc. It's hard to rely on friends to do those, especially when most are in relationships. I still don't want a serious relationship though so it's a trade-off I am currently happy to accept.

By *aucy tiggerWoman
over a year ago

Back where I belong

Single can be fun, but it would be great to cuddle up to someone and wake up to a cuddle every so often xx

By *ancs MinxWoman
over a year ago

Burnley

Could not have said it better....but in time who knows how i will feel...but loving my life at the moment

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

I prefer being in a relationship I don't adapt to single life well but I have been single for sometime...I had a blip recently and I enjoyed the time spent with him but alas it was not meant to be

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

Exactly, I've just done a marathon of Netflix and chill (literally) sometimes my own conversation worries me "

I talk to the plants or you lol

By *ittle missnaughtyWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

You just summed what i think up. Its good but hard not having that someone"

Same here. Like being on my own but hate having no one to chat to or snuggle up in bed sometimes

over a year ago

Ive not been single long, so theres certain things I can reallh enjoy about the freedom, but I know it wont last and i really enjoy the closeness, cuddling, giving massages, sharing and hanging out so im not sure ill stay single for long but found I can comfortably do those things with a fwb so dont have to totally miss out

over a year ago

Exactly, I've just done a marathon of Netflix and chill (literally) sometimes my own conversation worries me

I talk to the plants or you lol "

Talk to the plants to avoid talking to the men seems to scare them away, not sure why

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

I talk to the plants or you lol

Talk to the plants to avoid talking to the men seems to scare them away, not sure why "

Hahaha I scare men away anyway lol

By *eesideMan
over a year ago

margate sumwear by the sea

Hate it.

By *rimo4uMan
over a year ago

north kensington w10

You just summed what i think up. Its good but hard not having that someone

Same here. Like being on my own but hate having no one to chat to or snuggle up in bed sometimes"

Yep, suppose it depends on how long you have been single as well. As to how it feels ect..

over a year ago

ive been seeing someone since mid September so its still super early days and we are just playing it cool..

previous times with guys ive rushed everything and wanted the 'in relationship' label.. but this time im content. maybe its my age that im not fussed. i just know i like him a lot

over a year ago

Sometimes I love it, sometimes I hate it.

By *eaded_BazMan
over a year ago

Truro

"ive been seeing someone since mid September so its still super early days and we are just playing it cool..

previous times with guys ive rushed everything and wanted the 'in relationship' label.. but this time im content. maybe its my age that im not fussed. i just know i like him a lot"

Awesome

By *OOM696969Man
over a year ago

BRIDLINGTON

"Sometimes I love it, sometimes I hate it. "

Spot on, and varies due to time of year with me..Used to it now and its hard work nowadays I find trying to get someone

over a year ago

I'll get the brandy in "

How do you know about me and the brandy

over a year ago

I love the single life and enjoy my own company too much to let anyone in, as I have done for 7 years now. It would take a special kind of individual for me to even remotely consider giving this up. Would be nice to have a couple of local fuck buddies but hey-ho.

By *ruitWoman
over a year ago

near kings lynn

Get yourself a FAB (Friend And Benefits) then. With them comes a good sex life, hugs, cuddles, sexy sleepovers or go out places etc. Like dating but no commitments, no ties, no expectations and no guarantees. Just a stress free special friendship

If only it were so easy "

I agree..I met a great guy where the sex is awesome. He is confident and we have fun alongside great intimacy too but he lives in bloody Australia ffs.

A local guy who understands the life of a single mum with no car, also fabulous sex is like a needle in a haystack. I have been on this sce8for about 9 years and still not found that.

By *ruitWoman
over a year ago

near kings lynn

I have been single for 9 years and very fed up of being single. It's my birthday next week (45th) and no other half to take me out for a nice evening. Even just a meal or something like that. I sort of hope my mum will arrange something but unlikely. Just seems so false really.

over a year ago

"I have been single for 9 years and very fed up of being single. It's my birthday next week (45th) and no other half to take me out for a nice evening. Even just a meal or something like that. I sort of hope my mum will arrange something but unlikely. Just seems so false really. "

I was genuinely saddened, reading that. You should get on a dating site (think it's against the rules to post other websites on here, but I'm sure you know the famous ones) - I say the same to my dad, there's nothing "sad" about it and there are loads of men on these sites within your age group, due to not finding the time to meet women socially because of work or whatever.

over a year ago

If only it were so easy "

You live in middle England! Women in every direction! Lol.

over a year ago

I'll get the brandy in

How do you know about me and the brandy "

Mwahahaha

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

I might start offering the girlfriend experience

By *oachman 9CoolMan
over a year ago

derby

One of my down falls...I wear my heart on my sleeve "

I would,nt call it a downfall its who you are I,d rather be who I am than not.

over a year ago

"I might start offering the girlfriend experience"

I might start offering the boyfriend experience!

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 06/11/16 22:29:01]

By *oward1978Man
over a year ago

Rotherham

I hate the single life. As much as I like the freedom it can bring, I've just been doing it for way too long now. I'd give it all up in a heartbeat.

over a year ago

Pros and cons to both, ultimately I prefer being in a relationship. Can't be trusted on my own

over a year ago

I let my guard down this year. I didn't even know i had. = fingers burned.

By *enny79TV/TS
over a year ago

chesterfield

Hate the loneliness of being single and miss the cuddles but still glad seperarated from ex both better friends than partners

over a year ago

Only thing I miss is cuddles!

By *eedelightsWoman
over a year ago

London

The loneliness, lack of cuddles and closeness .could go on but I better not

over a year ago

Single about 5 years ish and happiest I've ever been. Though I have those sort of chats with good friends and am always surrounded with family and friends. I actually can't imagine myself ever wanting a long term relationship and settling down again.

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman
over a year ago

Easter just around the corner!

"Get yourself a FAB (Friend And Benefits) then. With them comes a good sex life, hugs, cuddles, sexy sleepovers or go out places etc. Like dating but no commitments, no ties, no expectations and no guarantees. Just a stress free special friendship

These FWBs are hard to find "

over a year ago

i like being single and selfish. although my nature is fundamentally caring (so i miss doing that too lol), but i have enjoyed focusing on just me lately and continue to enjoy giving myself that self care.

do miss intimacy that means something, really love cuddles and feeling safe. i'd like to find someone that would be honest with me and never hurt me. someone like a male version of my sister would be good. someone who is sensitive so gets me.

By *ohnaronMan
over a year ago

london

There is nothing like a loving wife but in the end they always tell their husband you are shagging them. Shit stirrers all.

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Have had several long term relationships, but have now lived alone for just over 4 yrs, I miss a cuddle sometimes, but at least I have control of the remote

over a year ago

I don't like other people very much really. An hour or two is bearable but sooner rather than later you all piss me off with something you say or do and I want to go or you to piss off.

By *ohnaronMan
over a year ago

london

"I don't like other people very much really. An hour or two is bearable but sooner rather than later you all piss me off with something you say or do and I want to go or you to piss off. "

Totally agree.

over a year ago

I prefer to be alone too. I was with someone for 8 years and we parted a few years ago and I've been single ever since.

I'm not really mad about people and I'd sooner share my life with animals

over a year ago

Well from being in long relationship , Ya you miss the little things sometimes !!

over a year ago

"I prefer to be alone too. I was with someone for 8 years and we parted a few years ago and I've been single ever since.

I'm not really mad about people and I'd sooner share my life with animals "

Yep, my cat keeps me company just fine she's just like me really, not into socialising for the sake of it and happiest in an environment she controls ( I'm her human slave lol)

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"Well from being in long relationship , Ya you miss the little things sometimes !!

"

I would say mine is more average

over a year ago

I've been single around 6 years now and I'm really tired of it

I spend far too much time on my own - and I miss intimacy.

I've given up really - I'm invisible to men now I'm over 40

By *ire_bladeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

"I've been single around 6 years now and I'm really tired of it

I've given up really - I'm invisible to men now I'm over 40 "

Pretty much this if I'm honest. Been single about 5 years now and can't see it changing now

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"I'm single and very happy.

I enjoy my own company and space and never get lonely.

Because of the fact I'm perfectly happy with my life on my own.

I've found its made me uber choosey in finding a woman who I'd like to invite into my life to spend any more than a few of hours a week/fortnight with ?"

This was me!

I met my other half here three years ago by chance, he's just enhanced my already happy life.

over a year ago

"I've been single around 6 years now and I'm really tired of it

I've given up really - I'm invisible to men now I'm over 40 "

Don't go giving up there is somebody out there who'd snap you up I know I would

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

I know some that jump from one relationship straight into another...without being single I have never really got that...sometimes you have to take time out of relationships

over a year ago

"Only thing I miss is cuddles!"

Make up sex is always a good one as well

over a year ago

"I know some that jump from one relationship straight into another...without being single I have never really got that...sometimes you have to take time out of relationships "

over a year ago

I got divorced a year ago after a 23 year marriage,i must admit I do miss company sometimes,but I also love the fact I can do what I want when I want,go anywhere and keep all of my earnings,to have fun

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

No, I'm way too physical for life as a single!

over a year ago

"I know some that jump from one relationship straight into another...without being single I have never really got that...sometimes you have to take time out of relationships "

This is what happened with me. I never wanted to feel lonely and I adored that feeling or being loved and loving him back.

Now I've been single by choice for nearly 3 years and I love it! Being is past relationships whereas I was taken advantage of financially, emotionally and physically, really put me off relationships. Enough was enough and I decided to stay single and see how I felt. Well I'd say I feel exactly like a news article I read just the other day. It read...

"Single women as a whole are healthier, happier and less stressed then married women"

Oh isn't that the truth! Lol.

[A] new study s

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

"I know some that jump from one relationship straight into another...without being single I have never really got that...sometimes you have to take time out of relationships

This is what happened with me. I never wanted to feel lonely and I adored that feeling or being loved and loving him back.

Now I've been single by choice for nearly 3 years and I love it! Being is past relationships whereas I was taken advantage of financially, emotionally and physically, really put me off relationships. Enough was enough and I decided to stay single and see how I felt. Well I'd say I feel exactly like a news article I read just the other day. It read...

"Single women as a whole are healthier, happier and less stressed then married women"

[A] new study s "

I just don't think it's healthy to jump from one relationship into another straight away...but what do I know I'm unlucky in love

over a year ago

"I know some that jump from one relationship straight into another...without being single I have never really got that...sometimes you have to take time out of relationships

[A] new study s

I just don't think it's healthy to jump from one relationship into another straight away...but what do I know I'm unlucky in love "

I know and I agree with you. Which is why I wrote that last message lol. I prefer single life. I'm far happier now and far less stressed.

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

[A] new study s

I just don't think it's healthy to jump from one relationship into another straight away...but what do I know I'm unlucky in love

I know and I agree with you. Which is why I wrote that last message lol. I prefer single life. I'm far happier now and far less stressed."

No I know you was agreeing I was just adding onto my post...I just don't think that the relationships last when you are hoping from one to the other..I'm glad that you enjoy being single now though

over a year ago

[A] new study s

I know and I agree with you. Which is why I wrote that last message lol. I prefer single life. I'm far happier now and far less stressed.

No I know you was agreeing I was just adding onto my post...I just don't think that the relationships last when you are hoping from one to the other..I'm glad that you enjoy being single now though "

Oh sorry. . Yes I do and feel happier. A nice friend and benefits would be the cherry on the cake though.

By *om-brattMan
over a year ago

leeds

I did that

I put an edvert out

2 weeks later a 22 year old part time model and store worker turned up she worked in a designer men's store in Wakefield and did some modelling for soft advertising in Leeds

About two weeks in

I was doing laundry and found some of her thongs so I just put it sticking out my pocket like tucked it in an inch and carried on with rest of my stuff

Any way she walked in and I'd been flirting but not really got much back to be fair but she came in and said she was knackered and would love a brew

We started chatting and she started grinning I was like what's up

She asked why I was hanging her knickers ,

She said , I quote

Why don't you take these of you can keep these ones and there I'd nailed the girl in my house for 3 months everyday

And destroyed the fuck out of her she still now txts for us to meet in a bar in Leeds she loves me to turn up when she's nearly d*unk take her to the car or toilets , she's facing the wall she bends right down touching the floor legs wide I'll push her hard to the wall or tree

And fuck her hard and cum deep in her tight pussey and then put her in a taxi

And send her home

This was 2 years ago now and she's moved but still visits Leeds and loves to come for the dick

over a year ago

I do miss the cuddling and intimacy. I miss cooking for someone, waking up with them and having a partner to go on adventures with. Then I speak to some of my friends who are dating or in relationships and see how stressful they are and think FUUUUUUCK THAT!

over a year ago

That always rings alarm bells for me! You gotta be happy being single!

over a year ago

Love being single most of the time. Freedom to do as you like, when you like. I love not having to answer to anybody only myself.

Although as the nights get darker it does feel a little lonely.

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

That always rings alarm bells for me! You gotta be happy being single! "

Some aren't but I look at the relationships and some only last a few months then it's onto the next one..you do have to be happy single

over a year ago

I'm recently single and although not all ties with my ex have been cut, I'm much happier now than I have been for years.

It would be nice to have someone to snuggle up to during the cold winter nights though.

over a year ago

In my opinion you have to be happy being on your own and as an individual before you can be truly happy in a relationship.

Too many people are in relationships for all the wrong reasons.

over a year ago

I'd give up the single life for the right woman? Just can't find her, dating in your 40's is a nightmare

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

I became a singleton in March, and yes, I have moments where I'd love to be treated (taken out for meals/go out in general) but I never had that with my ex so not something I was used to anyway. I felt more lonely when I was in that 11 yr relationship than I do now and he was in my bed every night.

I have friends now which I never had before due to his controlling personality

I can go out now, which again, I couldn't do. The only thing stopping me is limited funds. Financially I'm struggling, but I'd rather that than be where I was before.

Also, my springer spaniel gives awesome cuddles

over a year ago

I let my guard down this year. I didn't even know i had. = fingers burned."

Same

over a year ago

"In my opinion you have to be happy being on your own and as an individual before you can be truly happy in a relationship.

Too many people are in relationships for all the wrong reasons. "

I agree with that, I have told some of my friends they need to have some time being single before getting in a relationship again, as they need to love themselves first; they never listen.

I've been single for 4 years and I've had people tell me that I've been single for too long and that I've become so independent that I wouldn't be able to have a relationship again. Personally I think I could, but will only know if the opportunity arises.

over a year ago

"In my opinion you have to be happy being on your own and as an individual before you can be truly happy in a relationship.

I agree with that, I have told some of my friends they need to have some time being single before getting in a relationship again, as they need to love themselves first; they never listen.

I've been single for 4 years and I've had people tell me that I've been single for too long and that I've become so independent that I wouldn't be able to have a relationship again. Personally I think I could, but will only know if the opportunity arises. "

That's a great outlook that is

over a year ago

I've been single for 4 years and I've had people tell me that I've been single for too long and that I've become so independent that I wouldn't be able to have a relationship again. Personally I think I could, but will only know if the opportunity arises. "

Your friends are talking rubbish as I'm in exactly the same position as you.

I know if the right person came along I would be in a relationship again.

All that being happy and content being single does... Is make you more selective who you want to share your time and life with.

And to me that can only be a positive thing rather than wasting your time and life with people who arn't right for you !

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

Too many people are in relationships for all the wrong reasons. "

By *L RogueMan
over a year ago

London

As mentioned before: some people are in relationships for the wrong reason.

Personally, I would like to be in a relationship one day (if it ever happens lol) but I don't need to be in a relationship to be happy.

over a year ago

It's great. Do what you want when you want

Simples

Post new Message to Thread