Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

The attic - may try it out

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Thinking about trying the attic out tomorrow. Been once before years but don't remember much and been told it's improved. WhAt is there exactly? When I went it was just a big room. Dark part. Curtain glory hole and a dark bedroom and cinema. Is there a shower there too?

And is anyone going tomorrow. When is it normally busy? X

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I'm looking to go myself, not sure when as not been before x

By *orkie321bWoman
over a year ago

Nottingham

Mondays and fridays daytime is TV/TS day and admirers. I've never been these times so don't know what it's like. I've only been on Saturday nights and its a fantastic night. The whole club is huge but i don't know how much of it is open on TV days. If you go on the club website there is a phone number, give them a ring and ask for more info.

over a year ago

"Mondays and fridays daytime is TV/TS day and admirers. I've never been these times so don't know what it's like. I've only been on Saturday nights and its a fantastic night. The whole club is huge but i don't know how much of it is open on TV days. If you go on the club website there is a phone number, give them a ring and ask for more info."

Thank you I wonder if TV can go on a weekend or would it be awkward. Who knows? I've seen some hotties mention they go and I'd love to watch loads of fucking. X

By *erbyDalesCplCouple
over a year ago

Derbyshire

"Mondays and fridays daytime is TV/TS day and admirers. I've never been these times so don't know what it's like. I've only been on Saturday nights and its a fantastic night. The whole club is huge but i don't know how much of it is open on TV days. If you go on the club website there is a phone number, give them a ring and ask for more info.

Thank you I wonder if TV can go on a weekend or would it be awkward. Who knows? I've seen some hotties mention they go and I'd love to watch loads of fucking. X"

Weekends are fine too, we met Tina there on our first time.

Mr ddc

over a year ago

We've seen loads of Tgirls there on the weekend

By *orkie321bWoman
over a year ago

Nottingham

TV/TS/CD are welcome in the club at any time.

My first visit was about 2 months ago on a Saturday night and I spent most of the evening with a TV who had never been to a club before, 2 nervous newbies hanging out together. We had a great night, plenty of laughs and giggles and lots to watch. Neither of us wanted to play but that didn't stop us enjoying it.

over a year ago

"

Mr ddc "

And they've never gone back since!!!!

By *erbyDalesCplCouple
over a year ago

Derbyshire

"

Mr ddc

And they've never gone back since!!!!"

It's the only club we go to. I have an aversion to membership fees

over a year ago

Fantastic. Who knows then. I may consider going one weekend just to watch and see what's about x

over a year ago

Might go tomorrow too x

over a year ago

"Fantastic. Who knows then. I may consider going one weekend just to watch and see what's about x"

They have a masquerades ball party coming up and then Their Christmas party. However, these will be busy, so if you prefer quieter then avoid these nights

By *erbyDalesCplCouple
over a year ago

Derbyshire

"They have a masquerades ball party coming up..."

Oooh, a night where it's the norm to hide one's face. Sounds like my kind of party!

{runs to dust off our Venetian masks...}

Mr ddc

over a year ago

"Fantastic. Who knows then. I may consider going one weekend just to watch and see what's about x

They have a masquerades ball party coming up and then Their Christmas party. However, these will be busy, so if you prefer quieter then avoid these nights "

Thank u for letting me know. Only thing I fear is men will want to uphold their straight image and won't play but still sounds intriguing x

By *alandNitaCouple
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"Fantastic. Who knows then. I may consider going one weekend just to watch and see what's about x

They have a masquerades ball party coming up and then Their Christmas party. However, these will be busy, so if you prefer quieter then avoid these nights

Thank u for letting me know. Only thing I fear is men will want to uphold their straight image and won't play but still sounds intriguing x"

I wouldn't worry if I were you.

The Attic is really friendly and welcoming to all.

You'll also find that it is MUCH bigger than it was

We'll be there for the Masquerade on 19th Nov.

Nita

over a year ago

Thank u for letting me know. Only thing I fear is men will want to uphold their straight image and won't play but still sounds intriguing x

I wouldn't worry if I were you.

The Attic is really friendly and welcoming to all.

You'll also find that it is MUCH bigger than it was

We'll be there for the Masquerade on 19th Nov.

Nita"

I'm considering it. May look into a hotel for after too. See if I do decide to go. I know I'll have to decide soon cus it'll be busy x

By *uthTVDerbysTV/TS
over a year ago

Derby

Let's lighten the tone (that fake tan parlour overdid it) .... some people say you can spot trannies by the presence of an Adams Apple.

Personally, I think its bollocks!

And on that bumshell ... Goodnight!

over a year ago

"They have a masquerades ball party coming up...

Oooh, a night where it's the norm to hide one's face. Sounds like my kind of party!

Mr ddc"

I'm going for this with Beard and some other friends. Can't wait

By *erbyDalesCplCouple
over a year ago

Derbyshire

Mr ddc

"

Sadly I've discovered it's the 19th, we've already blown off Mrs SB that weekend as it is, since we're elsewhere.

over a year ago

Mr ddc

Sadly I've discovered it's the 19th, we've already blown off Mrs SB that weekend as it is, since we're elsewhere.

"

Pffftttt! rubbish!!

By *erbyDalesCplCouple
over a year ago

Derbyshire

Mr ddc

Pffftttt! rubbish!! "

I know,

over a year ago

Mr ddc

Pffftttt! rubbish!!

I know, "

Maybe we will catch you there some other time, Beard only lives up the road

Post new Message to Thread