Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Vasectomy

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Sorry for the lame thread it's just i had a vasectomy 8 weeks ago and I was just having a feel and it still feels like the vas are still attached. I was expecting to feel the vas chopped and find the end of it but they just feel a little more swollen towards the balls lol. Just wondering if anyone else who's had a vasectomy has noticed the same thing?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Sounds painful, I have no idea but wish you a speedy recovery.

over a year ago

"Sorry for the lame thread it's just i had a vasectomy 8 weeks ago and I was just having a feel and it still feels like the vas are still attached. I was expecting to feel the vas chopped and find the end of it but they just feel a little more swollen towards the balls lol. Just wondering if anyone else who's had a vasectomy has noticed the same thing? "

Mine feel the same. Had it done years ago and know it worked

over a year ago

Yeah mine feel exactly the same, if I really check then I can feel something but to all intensive purpose they're the same.

over a year ago

Don't worry about it OP. Ive had the snip, then had it reversed!!!. My ballsack has got more lines on it than an ordinance survey map!

You would not be able to feel what you think is a severed end anyway. Is all good don't worry.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Thanks guys, that's put my mind at rest.

By *ewryswingerMan
over a year ago

newry

Surely you are still at the stage of sending in samples to check that it worked. Had mine done years ago, never looked back.

over a year ago

"Sorry for the lame thread it's just i had a vasectomy 8 weeks ago and I was just having a feel and it still feels like the vas are still attached. I was expecting to feel the vas chopped and find the end of it but they just feel a little more swollen towards the balls lol. Just wondering if anyone else who's had a vasectomy has noticed the same thing? "

If I try to find the end of the vas I can, it needs to be when I'm nice and warm so the scrotum is loose. It's quite high up towards my body.

In both cases.

over a year ago

It's totally normal, when you send your sample you'll get the all clear hopefully

Beard

Post new Message to Thread