Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Changed my mind

Jump to newest

By *iamondsmiles. OP   Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Yesterday morning i said i didnt think november was as cold as it used to be. I soon changed my mind, it was 7degrees yesterday and i wad layered up but still cold. Same today, god knows what im going to be like when it gets to freezing.

I blame losing weight and getting olderfor feeling colder.

On the plus side getting older means you dont give a fuck what you look like as long as your warm

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I think the first hit of really cold weather is a shock to the system every year,,,..

It just takes a we-while to readjust ....

over a year ago

i'm a complete heating fascist...dont allow any on till after halloween! turned it on for the first time last night and was very grateful for it this morning!

over a year ago

It's freezing here now, I went out with short sleeves on and soon came back inside.

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

I think we're noticing the cold because of the sudden, major contrast with the extended period of above average heat that we've had. Living organisms usually benefit from a gradual transition period.

Currently the weather is about typical, slightly better than our longer term 'normal', at a guess, over the last century.

By *ad-GirlWoman
over a year ago

Huddersfield

Freezing here its gone cold very quickly winter has finally arrived.

over a year ago

I'm always cold but last night laid on the sofa with Mr SnT I declared I was too hot and stripped off and remained like that while watching a film. However as soon as we got in bed I was freezing again!

Post new Message to Thread