Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Funnily enough

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Kudos to me for giving you something to debate on in the morning. I know all this venom is caused by petty jelaousy that here, this guy seems to be exceptionally happy, on point and most of all healthy!

Truth be told recognition is the best promotuon so I thank you all for that

Also I've received quite a few PM's telling me that the forum is full of simpletons mutually sucking up to eachother but scratch that as I've obviously made it up

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

Promotion*

Also: trolling you folks is exceptionally easy

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

I think your trolling was called out several times - maybe with my simpleton grasp of lexicon I misinterpreted the usage of troll... Anyhoos, I won't shit on your parade. Good work OP.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

You've made multiple new threads this morning . Looks to me like you want an argument

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

Let's not post on any more of his threads

over a year ago

"You've made multiple new threads this morning . Looks to me like you want an argument "

Nope, just trolling... it's very tedious

Beard

over a year ago

I find it hard to believe someone who trolls people is "exceptionally happy". I find it's normally done by people who are exceptionally unhappy but feel the need for attention to help try and make them happy.

By *igeiaWoman
over a year ago

Bristol

over a year ago

"I find it hard to believe someone who trolls people is "exceptionally happy". I find it's normally done by people who are exceptionally unhappy but feel the need for attention to help try and make them happy. "

Yeah, that's why I do it.

over a year ago

Jealous of what exactly?? Your severe lack of gentlemanly conduct. Interesting

By *iss.HoneyWoman
over a year ago

How many threads do you want??

Yawn

over a year ago

"I find it hard to believe someone who trolls people is "exceptionally happy". I find it's normally done by people who are exceptionally unhappy but feel the need for attention to help try and make them happy. "

Boredom also. It's good not to overanalyse some things you know

over a year ago

And above all - there's no chance anyone can find me offending people by calling them names etc. It's you folks who accuse me of being a cunt acting like ones yourselves

By *awandOrderCouple
over a year ago

SW London

I have only seen your health and medical conditions post, op, nothing else. Just wanted to let you know though that I am not a sycophant ... easy to say everyone else gangs up when your argument doesn't hold water.

over a year ago

"

I have only seen your health and medical conditions post, op, nothing else. Just wanted to let you know though that I am not a sycophant ... easy to say everyone else gangs up when your argument doesn't hold water. "

Think what you want about my argument not holding water but I'm not the rabid dog here today...

By *awandOrderCouple
over a year ago

SW London

"

I have only seen your health and medical conditions post, op, nothing else. Just wanted to let you know though that I am not a sycophant ... easy to say everyone else gangs up when your argument doesn't hold water.

Think what you want about my argument not holding water but I'm not the rabid dog here today..."

Can a rabid dog also be a sycophant? Sounds a bit of an oxymoron to me ....

over a year ago

I think health is very important and something that should be discussed.

There are ways of discussing and putting your opinions over and directing people to where you obtained your opinions, without seeming condescending or high horsey.

I had a look at your link thank you. I won't be taking her advice.

over a year ago

"

Think what you want about my argument not holding water but I'm not the rabid dog here today...

Can a rabid dog also be a sycophant? Sounds a bit of an oxymoron to me .... "

Can you be less defensive in your comments? I wasn't particularly referring to you even though you've swiftly jumped onto the wagon...

over a year ago

What thread has caused all this upset?

By *awandOrderCouple
over a year ago

SW London

I am asking a question? I am not jumping on any bandwagon, if you look back at the previous thread, I was one of the first to post, so whose bandwagon was I jumping on, exactly? I am not taking anything personally, just really interested in your opinions and point of view. I followed the line of argument/discussion and it seems that you don't argue, you just claim everyone else has been brainwashed. :.. that isn't a discussion.

I like to take on valid and interesting pints from someone else ... and I would hope they would too. You can't control everything and everyone, OP

"

Can you be less defensive in your comments? I wasn't particularly referring to you even though you've swiftly jumped onto the wagon..."

over a year ago

"What thread has caused all this upset?"

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/lounge/568455

This one obviously

over a year ago

"I find it hard to believe someone who trolls people is "exceptionally happy". I find it's normally done by people who are exceptionally unhappy but feel the need for attention to help try and make them happy.

Boredom also. It's good not to overanalyse some things you know"

So to alleviate your boredom you purposely set up to annoy people. You must be a lovely person.

over a year ago

"I find it hard to believe someone who trolls people is "exceptionally happy". I find it's normally done by people who are exceptionally unhappy but feel the need for attention to help try and make them happy.

So to alleviate your boredom you purposely set up to annoy people. You must be a lovely person."

Quite loved by my close relatives and friends if I'm honest.

over a year ago

"I am asking a question? I am not jumping on any bandwagon, if you look back at the previous thread, I was one of the first to post, so whose bandwagon was I jumping on, exactly? I am not taking anything personally, just really interested in your opinions and point of view. I followed the line of argument/discussion and it seems that you don't argue, you just claim everyone else has been brainwashed. :.. that isn't a discussion.

I like to take on valid and interesting pints from someone else ... and I would hope they would too. You can't control everything and everyone, OP

Can you be less defensive in your comments? I wasn't particularly referring to you even though you've swiftly jumped onto the wagon..."

You can control everything and everyone... as soon as people don't like your post you shout "clique" or "forum elite" and you immediately win all arguments... it's a fucking dull way of winning an argument but hey ho it must work... it's used so often...

over a year ago

So to alleviate your boredom you purposely set up to annoy people. You must be a lovely person.

Quite loved by my close relatives and friends if I'm honest."

Maybe they don't know what you're actually like.

over a year ago

Maybe they don't know what you're actually like. "

Maybe they do.

over a year ago

Maybe they do."

I doubt it, but you can keep pretending they do.

over a year ago

Maybe they do.

I doubt it, but you can keep pretending they do. "

Because obviously you know EVERYTHING about me by reading few posts of mine. Stop being pathetic please, unless it feels good - in that case don't stop, enjoy...

By *awandOrderCouple
over a year ago

SW London

There is some irony in this this, OP, as you do tend to post things about other people assuming you know everything about their lives ... so, how does it feel?

Maybe they do.

Because obviously you know EVERYTHING about me by reading few posts of mine. Stop being pathetic please, unless it feels good - in that case don't stop, enjoy..."

over a year ago

"There is some irony in this this, OP, as you do tend to post things about other people assuming you know everything about their lives ... so, how does it feel?I find it hard to believe someone who trolls people is "exceptionally happy". I find it's normally done by people who are exceptionally unhappy but feel the need for attention to help try and make them happy.

Maybe they do.

Because obviously you know EVERYTHING about me by reading few posts of mine. Stop being pathetic please, unless it feels good - in that case don't stop, enjoy..."

Obviously I'm enjoing it so here's your answer.

over a year ago

Maybe they do.

I never said I knew everything. I just know that making people feel worse makes you feel better. There isn't really much else I need to know about you to realise that you're not the type of person I'd ever want know.

Post new Message to Thread