Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Can't be arsed

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

When threads have more than 30 messages. Not strong on scrolling.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Agreed. I'll often just read the opening post and respond and no doubt the same point has been made loads of times before

over a year ago

"Agreed. I'll often just read the opening post and respond and no doubt the same point has been made loads of times before "

Plus there's waaaaaaay to much mutual ass licking by the forum elite for my taste.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Agreed. I'll often just read the opening post and respond and no doubt the same point has been made loads of times before

Plus there's waaaaaaay to much mutual ass licking by the forum elite for my taste."

Nothing changes there. Has always been the case. And is currently being played out on the forums right now ..

over a year ago

"Agreed. I'll often just read the opening post and respond and no doubt the same point has been made loads of times before

Plus there's waaaaaaay to much mutual ass licking by the forum elite for my taste.

Nothing changes there. Has always been the case. And is currently being played out on the forums right now .."

I've seen it all. Fortunately this forum is not the most demanding in the IQ department so I can browse with ease. For now...

Post new Message to Thread