Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Narcissi post

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

But how do people get top pictures?

We upload a picture, it gets a lot of likes, and then a minute later loads of other people put their wrinkly cock pics up and ours don't get any likes at all after. So how do people get thousands!?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

advertise on other sites that you want your pics fabbing, ask in status for fabs, 'enhance' your pics so you don't look real any more, fuck a lot of people, go to clubs and get known there....erm out of ideas now.

over a year ago

"advertise on other sites that you want your pics fabbing, ask in status for fabs, 'enhance' your pics so you don't look real any more, fuck a lot of people, go to clubs and get known there....erm out of ideas now."

She's not wrong.

over a year ago

I could help you but you'd have to sleep with me first.

over a year ago

I would say being good looking helps but if that was the case I'd be number one on page one .....so my mum says anyway

By *eliz NelsonMan
over a year ago

The Tantric Tea Shop

Ahem!

I fell for that one....

I slept with Lib and not a single photo fabbed.... and as for his veri.....it's not what I remembered

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

"advertise on other sites that you want your pics fabbing, ask in status for fabs, 'enhance' your pics so you don't look real any more, fuck a lot of people, go to clubs and get known there....erm out of ideas now."

over a year ago

Shameless begging

Failing that be inventive, e.g. Toothbrush up your arse, sky remote next to your cock, girlfriend noshing a tramp, burning candle up twat .......

over a year ago

Haven't got there on this profile cos my picture fabbing option is off but previous profiles have been on page 1. I've never had more than 5 friends, don't go on cam and certainly don't beg or ask for fabs on my status updates. I got there from writing shit in the forum and then people adding to hot lists.

I must've been on a few hotlists cos even a picture of my roast chicken got over 300 fabs before.

over a year ago

Made me chuckle

By *workoutMan
over a year ago

Cradley Heath

"Haven't got there on this profile cos my picture fabbing option is off but previous profiles have been on page 1. I've never had more than 5 friends, don't go on cam and certainly don't beg or ask for fabs on my status updates. I got there from writing shit in the forum and then people adding to hot lists.

I must've been on a few hotlists cos even a picture of my roast chicken got over 300 fabs before. "

It was a tasty looking chicken!

over a year ago

"But how do people get top pictures?

We upload a picture, it gets a lot of likes, and then a minute later loads of other people put their wrinkly cock pics up and ours don't get any likes at all after. So how do people get thousands!?

"

apparently its because you need 1000s of friends but personally I think that's a load of bollox...

I have 7 friends but I've been on page 1 a few times...

its all about the pic, the one that got the most fabs for me in 12 hours was a nude face and body pic..

over a year ago

"

They usually ask me to appear in their photos

over a year ago

"Haven't got there on this profile cos my picture fabbing option is off but previous profiles have been on page 1. I've never had more than 5 friends, don't go on cam and certainly don't beg or ask for fabs on my status updates. I got there from writing shit in the forum and then people adding to hot lists.

I must've been on a few hotlists cos even a picture of my roast chicken got over 300 fabs before.

It was a tasty looking chicken!"

Don't forget the potatoes, there were roast potatoes in the picture as well with even crispage on all sides!

over a year ago

Don't forget the potatoes, there were roast potatoes in the picture as well with even crispage on all sides!"

lol, it was tasty looking. i didn't even notice the nipple in the pic either.

and i didn't mean everyone who gets there does anything, but there are ways you could get yourself in top pics.

over a year ago

They usually ask me to appear in their photos "

judging by your profile pic I find that highly unlikely

over a year ago

judging by your profile pic I find that highly unlikely "

Yeah it's a long shot

over a year ago

Don't forget the potatoes, there were roast potatoes in the picture as well with even crispage on all sides!"

I remember your roast chicken pic

I'm guessing some men would kill for a bit of home cooking...

I'm also guessing that hotlist and local updates has a lot to do with it

By *workoutMan
over a year ago

Cradley Heath

Clearly a woman of many talents!

over a year ago

Yeah it's a long shot "

Long shot

Yeah right, you can't fool us, that looks like a very close shot !

over a year ago

Yeah it's a long shot

Long shot

Yeah right, you can't fool us, that looks like a very close shot ! "

It took me ages to get it to 1:10 scale

over a year ago

Yeah it's a long shot

Long shot

It took me ages to get it to 1:10 scale"

Time well spent

By *oddyWoman
over a year ago

between havant and chichester

those roasties looked yummy too

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman
over a year ago

Easter just around the corner!

Well you say that,but I was on the top page once don't know how the stuff that happened,I don't get higher than page 2 now and I didn't do any of that stuff

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman
over a year ago

Easter just around the corner!

Photo's with your face showing works! If you put your August pic up showing your face chances are it would make it.

over a year ago

Yeah it's a long shot

Long shot

It took me ages to get it to 1:10 scale

Time well spent "

We'll it's either that or have a wank

over a year ago

Beard.

6 pack.

Huge cock.

P1 P9 was my best result, other than my "David" picture which got pulled.

Post new Message to Thread