Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Job

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I really need a job that's not to complicated with decent pay I'm hard working and more of a practical person plz help with suggestions xx appreciate it

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

What counts as decent pay

What are your skills / qualifications

By *rcticFoxxxWoman
over a year ago

Hereabouts

"I really need a job that's not to complicated with decent pay I'm hard working and more of a practical person plz help with suggestions xx appreciate it "

Factory or production line. Pay isn't fantastic but it's a practical, uncomplicated job.

over a year ago

Handyman....I do it so it can't be too technical.

As long as you know how to search YouTube you can do anything....

over a year ago

Yea I'd say I'm a bit of a handy man building plastering if not to big decor etc

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

Stripper - flaunt yourself whilst undressing. Not that complicated or technical.

Link your strengths to the demands in the region you'll be working. Pursue something you'll enjoy, so it's less like work.

More information required from you op. Experience, interests, skills, regional demand etc?

over a year ago

"Yea I'd say I'm a bit of a handy man building plastering if not to big decor etc "

Print some flyers, stick them through letter boxes and see what comes of it...I do a lot of garden maintenance which isn't so technical and requires the least kit to get going.

Once you build relationships with regulars you'll pick up handyman work and get referred.

I don't advertise anywhere and am currently booked Monday to Friday with regular customers

over a year ago

"Yea I'd say I'm a bit of a handy man building plastering if not to big decor etc

Print some flyers, stick them through letter boxes and see what comes of it...I do a lot of garden maintenance which isn't so technical and requires the least kit to get going.

Once you build relationships with regulars you'll pick up handyman work and get referred.

I don't advertise anywhere and am currently

booked Monday to Friday with regular

customers "

thanks I really appreciate it

over a year ago

Politician.

Piss easy.

Just need to be fluent in bullshit.

By *elma and ShaggyCouple
over a year ago

Bedworth

Have you considered applying to Royal Mail? They're recruiting xmas temps at the moment and often it leads to a permanent job. Hubby started as a temp 6 years ago and he loves it. It pays well and there is always lots of overtime too

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Set up your own business, OP.

By *tudmcmuffinMan
over a year ago

Swindon

I did Royal Mail as a casual one Christmas many moons ago, ended up there 6 months and loved it, I only left because I got offered an opportunity in my trade and the money was better, if that hadn't come about I probably would have stayed, plus they're all horny as fuck in RM so you'll fit in nicely

Post new Message to Thread