Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Opinionated

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Seems there are some very Opinionated people in here recently

No matter what disposition people are (fuck the labels) there's always someone putting others down due to them not liking them.

Let's lighten up a bit guys n girls, let's make this a happy place for EVERYONE to enjoy whatever they like... without being branded.

Oh and happy Friday all

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Oh you're one of those...

By *eedsandyMan
over a year ago

Leeds

And why should debate be closed down, just because someone is opinionated and does not agree with you?

This is what is happening at universities with "safe spaces" and "no platforming" and all that nonsense.

People call it the "snowflake" generation.

over a year ago

Seems the 2 posters above cannot read what I posted..... oh well, I won't hold it against them.

over a year ago

Happy happy happy it's Friday and I'll be finishing work soon for vodka, takeaway and a taste of mr fuckbuddy ooooh can't blooming wait have a great weekend everyone and stay lively!

over a year ago

"Happy happy happy it's Friday and I'll be finishing work soon for vodka, takeaway and a taste of mr fuckbuddy ooooh can't blooming wait have a great weekend everyone and stay lively! "

Taste the rainbow

over a year ago

I know what you mean and the same with politics, especially if you support trump lol.

By *eedsandyMan
over a year ago

Leeds

"Seems the 2 posters above cannot read what I posted..... oh well, I won't hold it against them. "

We can read. We just rejected what you said, and now you are patronising us.

over a year ago

Happy Friday

over a year ago

"Seems the 2 posters above cannot read what I posted..... oh well, I won't hold it against them.

We can read. We just rejected what you said, and now you are patronising us."

Paranoid?

Don't be.... we are all here to enjoy what the site has to offer.

By *eedsandyMan
over a year ago

Leeds

And what the forum has to offer is debate, differences of opinion and disagreements and you are trying to close that down on the basis that everyone is a "snowflake" and cannot take it and everyone just needs to be happy and agree with everyone.

over a year ago

"Happy happy happy it's Friday and I'll be finishing work soon for vodka, takeaway and a taste of mr fuckbuddy ooooh can't blooming wait have a great weekend everyone and stay lively!

Taste the rainbow "

By *orkie321bWoman
over a year ago

Nottingham

I personally find the opinions and arguments rather entertaining. Without them the forums would just be filled with snog,fuck avoid posts and people moaning they can't get meets

By *iamondjoeMan
over a year ago

Glastonbury

"I personally find the opinions and arguments rather entertaining. Without them the forums would just be filled with snog,fuck avoid posts and people moaning they can't get meets"

Yes, or fluff about telly or the best way to clean your oven. Yawn!

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Lots of talk about snow today.

People who just want nicey nicey should just stick to those threads. As long as people stick to the rules anything can be said

over a year ago

I'm opinionated. I don't argue because I don't like someone, I argue because I don't agree with what they're saying. I argue and disagree with people I love if they're spouting shite.

over a year ago

Happy friday people and i hope the weekend is good to all you lovely people

By *igeiaWoman
over a year ago

Bristol

"Seems there are some very Opinionated people in here recently

No matter what disposition people are (fuck the labels) there's always someone putting others down due to them not liking them.

Let's lighten up a bit guys n girls, let's make this a happy place for EVERYONE to enjoy whatever they like... without being branded.

Oh and happy Friday all "

I have opinions. I'll share them freely. People are more than entitled to disagree with me vehemently about them and vice versa. No branding necessary. If they're just disagreeing because they can't stand me then it doesn't affect me in the slightest since I am more than used to being disliked. On the other hand I disagree with people I like on occasion. Shocking!

over a year ago

yea I'm opinionated,,,,so what

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Respectful disagreement isn't personal. Just saying.

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I don't mind people who have differing opinions to me but I don't like those who make snide and nasty remarks and then hide behind 'opinion' to excuse their vitriol.

over a year ago

"I don't mind people who have differing opinions to me but I don't like those who make snide and nasty remarks and then hide behind 'opinion' to excuse their vitriol. "

This really

By *litheroevoyeurMan
over a year ago

Clitheroe

"I don't mind people who have differing opinions to me but I don't like those who make snide and nasty remarks and then hide behind 'opinion' to excuse their vitriol. "

Spot on.

over a year ago

I think that's what the op was getting at

over a year ago

I was having a conflict of interest conversation with someone who thought we we arguing. What constitutes an argument?

over a year ago

"Happy happy happy it's Friday and I'll be finishing work soon for vodka, takeaway and a taste of mr fuckbuddy ooooh can't blooming wait have a great weekend everyone and stay lively! "

Yummy..and well jel.. enjoy! I have chips on the way..vodka and by my side but no fuckbuddy available.

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"I was having a conflict of interest conversation with someone who thought we we arguing. What constitutes an argument? "

An argument with an opinionated person is like wrestling pigs in mud. It's only after an hour or so you realise the pigs really like it.

over a year ago

"I was having a conflict of interest conversation with someone who thought we we arguing. What constitutes an argument? "

In my world I class throwing of plates, door slamming, a loud high pitched "FINE!" and a car speeding off as an arguement.

On here if names get called I think they've upped their debating to Defcon 1.

over a year ago

There's some cunts in here alright.

There's also some pricks too

over a year ago

Couldn't agree more. There's enough room for everyone here. Happy Friday to you too

Kinky

over a year ago

I'm not opinionated, I'm just right all the time, and if you think different to me you are wrong, just admit that and everything will be ok

By *randMrs Spanish BrunetteCouple
over a year ago

home sweet home

Faf anyone?op?

over a year ago

"Oh you're one of those..."

Genius

By *hloe sussexTV/TS
over a year ago

Larne

Oh shut yer face lol xx

over a year ago

"I don't mind people who have differing opinions to me but I don't like those who make snide and nasty remarks and then hide behind 'opinion' to excuse their vitriol. I think that's what the op was getting at "

Yep agreed

over a year ago

Happy Friday folks. Get your opinions out. BRUSH OFF THE COBWEBS FROM THEM THEN GET OUT OF HERE AND HAVE FUN

over a year ago

"I don't mind people who have differing opinions to me but I don't like those who make snide and nasty remarks and then hide behind 'opinion' to excuse their vitriol. I think that's what the op was getting at "

Exactly this

over a year ago

OP, to me being opinionated means that I have an opinion and long will it continue.

over a year ago

"Faf anyone?op? "

Maybe tonight if I'm lucky

over a year ago

I'm opinionated, but only if I strongly disagree with what is being said. Most of the the time I try not to get involved in things that are too heated, with the odd exception of course.

over a year ago

Everyone has and Is entitled to there opinion, obviously.

I'd rather make someone feel good about themselves even if it is a lie. I'm here to have fun in whatever form it may be and Shouldn't be at the cost of others. If someone has to make themselves feel better be making someone else feel bad than they aren't a very desirable human being.

over a year ago

I agree that everyone is entitled to their own opinion....but it would be nice if so many weren't wrong...

over a year ago

"I personally find the opinions and arguments rather entertaining. Without them the forums would just be filled with snog,fuck avoid posts and people moaning they can't get meets"

Where are those posts. I need to join in.

By *etter the devil you knowWoman
over a year ago

Lyndhurst

"And why should debate be closed down, just because someone is opinionated and does not agree with you?

This is what is happening at universities with "safe spaces" and "no platforming" and all that nonsense.

People call it the "snowflake" generation."

over a year ago

Don't worry they'll move the opinions to a special 'opinions' board soon..

Post new Message to Thread