Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

t v

Jump to newest

By *reygor OP   Couple
over a year ago

birmingham

we not got a problem with tv .ts .dresser upies .cross gender ect but is there not a site that they would do better in ?than a swinging site.a honest question with no disrespect meant or intended.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 03/11/16 19:25:56]

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman
over a year ago

Easter just around the corner!

I don't know,would that apply to single people like myself as well. Suppose it would...

over a year ago

Why do you ask that question OP?

over a year ago

Room for everyone on here.

over a year ago

.....Sits back and gets the popcorn and a large wine

over a year ago

I'm sure you don't need to worry yourselves about what sites anyone chooses to play on, it doesn't affect your fun in anyway does it?

over a year ago

"we not got a problem with tv .ts .dresser upies .cross gender ect but is there not a site that they would do better in ?than a swinging site.a honest question with no disrespect meant or intended. "

I can't think of 1. Infact I think this is perfect site for them. We have had loads of fun with playing with tvs.

By *reygor OP   Couple
over a year ago

birmingham

"Why do you ask that question OP?"
well we notice so many great pics from tv ect in pics and just wonder do they all get meets on here ?we have never met any but mybe some swingers do just a question

over a year ago

What like some sort of segregation?

By *rs DCouple
over a year ago

far

"Room for everyone on here. "
and more

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"we not got a problem with tv .ts .dresser upies .cross gender ect but is there not a site that they would do better in ?than a swinging site.a honest question with no disrespect meant or intended. "

A lot of them (including passion8) are successful on here and may not want to leave.

over a year ago

"Room for everyone on here. and more "

More women hopefully

over a year ago

Totally agree that there is room for everyone on here. There are enough filters to apply so that you dont have to have contact with any individuals that you do not wish to meet with

Kinky

over a year ago

"Why do you ask that question OP?well we notice so many great pics from tv ect in pics and just wonder do they all get meets on here ?we have never met any but mybe some swingers do just a question"

Some will, some won't, like everyone on this site... though I don't follow why you think people who can't get a meet shouldn't be on here

Or, y'know, let's segregate a group who are already segregated enough in an environment where everyone is free to do what they want in a legal and consenting way.

over a year ago

"Why do you ask that question OP?well we notice so many great pics from tv ect in pics and just wonder do they all get meets on here ?we have never met any but mybe some swingers do just a question

Some will, some won't, like everyone on this site... though I don't follow why you think people who can't get a meet shouldn't be on here

Or, y'know, let's segregate a group who are already segregated enough in an environment where everyone is free to do what they want in a legal and consenting way. "

This

By *reygor OP   Couple
over a year ago

birmingham

thank you all for responce we love fab and respect every one who is on site .k has helped guys to put make up on in chams .and we do not wish to upset or piss any one off.just wondered if there was a better site for them .mybe fabs the one works for us .

over a year ago

I think you might be misunderstanding this OP. Without trying to speak for other people, I imagine TG and TS aren't on here because of them being just that anymore than I'm on here due to having big boobs. It's just one thing about us. They are here to swing just like everybody else

By *rs DCouple
over a year ago

far

"Room for everyone on here. and more

More women hopefully "

dont forget the hot TS clit need a lot more of them for sure

By *reygor OP   Couple
over a year ago

birmingham

we know that all are welcome on fab and with our blessing hope lots more join but please someone ans our post .is there not a better site for cross dressers ect

over a year ago

"Why do you ask that question OP?well we notice so many great pics from tv ect in pics and just wonder do they all get meets on here ?we have never met any but mybe some swingers do just a question"

Wouldn't be here if I had any complaints..

You can't improve on satisfaction

This site works a treat for me..

over a year ago

"we know that all are welcome on fab and with our blessing hope lots more join but please someone ans our post .is there not a better site for cross dressers ect"

Such as?

I still quite can't understand what your issue is. As long as it's all legal then everyone has a right to be on here.

over a year ago

"we know that all are welcome on fab and with our blessing hope lots more join but please someone ans our post .is there not a better site for cross dressers ect"

You mean a swingers site that is for TG or TS, where than can meet people that want to meet them? Seems fab would be just the same, some of them meet more than anyone else on the site. It has its uses for everyone. A different site would be no different to using fab, same for any of us.

By *irceWoman
over a year ago

Gloucester

over a year ago

And if there was a separate site for the trans community, how would they find single men, women and couples to meet and vis versa?

And where would the segregation end...?

By *enard ArgenteMan
over a year ago

London and France

Why does it matter to you?

over a year ago

"And if there was a separate site for the trans community, how would they find single men, women and couples to meet and vis versa?

And where would the segregation end...?"

I don't even segregate my laundry

It's like getting a whole new range of coloured outfits every-time I do a wash.....

By *reygor OP   Couple
over a year ago

birmingham

"we know that all are welcome on fab and with our blessing hope lots more join but please someone ans our post .is there not a better site for cross dressers ect

Why does it matter to you? "

goodness it is not an issue just a question we agree room for every one on fab .was just a question that no one has ans ,IS THERE A BETTER SITE FOR TV ECT.

over a year ago

I think it's because people don't is wearing your question . What do you mean my better site ? Better site in what way ?

over a year ago

"we know that all are welcome on fab and with our blessing hope lots more join but please someone ans our post .is there not a better site for cross dressers ect

Why does it matter to you? goodness it is not an issue just a question we agree room for every one on fab .was just a question that no one has ans ,IS THERE A BETTER SITE FOR TV ECT. "

Why don't you try Google

over a year ago

Why does it matter to you? goodness it is not an issue just a question we agree room for every one on fab .was just a question that no one has ans ,IS THERE A BETTER SITE FOR TV ECT. "

But what if fab works for them just fine?

Some might use fabguys, but if they want to meet couples they won't find them on there.

Why is it such an issue for you?

over a year ago

Such as a site wholly dedicated to just tv's?

over a year ago

there probably are more 'specific' websites.

people can choose which they enjoy though I'm sure

over a year ago

To the best of my knowledge there is not a better site for TV swingers than this one,,,,

and I'm always right... because that's the burden of being Sox...

over a year ago

PROBABLY YES. BUT NOBODY HAS TO USE A SITE THEY DON'T WANT TO

over a year ago

Why not search for sites op? Then you'll know first hand what sites are available

over a year ago

I've tried a few sites for meeting people. Ended up quiting them all as I've found none better than this site.

By *reygor OP   Couple
over a year ago

birmingham

Why does it matter to you? goodness it is not an issue just a question we agree room for every one on fab .was just a question that no one has ans ,IS THERE A BETTER SITE FOR TV ECT.

To the best of my knowledge there is not a better site for TV swingers than this one,,,,

and I'm always right... because that's the burden of being Sox... "

thanks for all comments we think fabs the best to for what ever ha ha .some taking a question far to madley but we love ya all and thanks for posting peace and love to all fabbers.

over a year ago

Why does it matter to you? goodness it is not an issue just a question we agree room for every one on fab .was just a question that no one has ans ,IS THERE A BETTER SITE FOR TV ECT.

and I'm always right... because that's the burden of being Sox... thanks for all comments we think fabs the best to for what ever ha ha .some taking a question far to madley but we love ya all and thanks for posting peace and love to all fabbers."

But why is it such an issue for you?

By *ungBlackTopMan
over a year ago

salford

TV/S do better on here with the "straight" men than most women do so they ain't going nowhere LOL.

By *iSTARessWoman
over a year ago

London

I thought swinging was for people. Adult people

over a year ago

You know what, I read the OP's question.

Did you guys?

They asked a very simple question.

Is there a better site for TV's?

Does FAB work for them?

I didn't see them say - we hate TV's

I didn't see them say - TV's shouldn't be on here

I saw nothing in the statement that was dis respectful, rude, or judgemental.

Infact, they even said they wished no disrespect or upset to anyone.

So those waving their self-righteous stick at them saying they have a problem, try attaching a mirror to that stick maybe?

By *enard ArgenteMan
over a year ago

London and France

Well why not find out for yourself, if it matters that much

over a year ago

This is a bit confusing.

By *alandNitaCouple
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

We also have no personal interest in TV/TS etc... but we just don't make arrangements to meet them. Surely being a TV and being a swingers are not mutually exclusive. I am lots of things as well as a swingers.

Cal

By *reygor OP   Couple
over a year ago

birmingham

"You know what, I read the OP's question.

Did you guys?

Does FAB work for them?

So those waving their self-righteous stick at them saying they have a problem, try attaching a mirror to that stick maybe? "

thank you for this hope we did not miss direct any one by our comment we did not intend to offend any one at all .not our way we all fabbers and good luck to all on here

over a year ago

Did you guys?

Does FAB work for them?

So those waving their self-righteous stick at them saying they have a problem, try attaching a mirror to that stick maybe? "

I think the general replies were why it mattered and isn't the site for everyone, is that so bad to say? they did ask a question!!!

ps(and this is nothing to do with OP) just cos you wish no disrespect or to upset anyone doesnt mean it wont be taken that way!!!!

peace out

over a year ago

"I thought swinging was for people. Adult people "

over a year ago

Dresser upies...never heard that one before ?!

TvChix it is then,maybe

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 03/11/16 21:20:30]

over a year ago

"TV/S do better on here with the "straight" men than most women do so they ain't going nowhere LOL."

That's a whole different thread on its own....

over a year ago

Oops double posted that message

over a year ago

"

This is a bit confusing. "

it's not the most confusing thread of the night...not any more

over a year ago

"we not got a problem with tv .ts .dresser upies .cross gender ect but is there not a site that they would do better in ?than a swinging site.a honest question with no disrespect meant or intended.

Dresser upies...never heard that one before ?!

TvChix it is then,maybe "

Maybe they only clothes swap on the top half of their body n leave the bottom half as normal. xxx

By *ellytransvTV/TS
over a year ago

Coventry

"Dresser upies...never heard that one before ?!

TvChix it is then,maybe "

Bagsy "Dresserupies dot com"

over a year ago

"

This is a bit confusing.

it's not the most confusing thread of the night...not any more "

Point me?

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

Are you looking for yourself and disguising it as a question about TVs etc. being on here?

over a year ago

"

This is a bit confusing.

Point me?"

'hi'

over a year ago

"

This is a bit confusing.

Point me?

'hi'"

Shh.

By *itzimadCouple
over a year ago

harwich

i would assume they use this site in preference to a deicated tv site as they want to meet more than just other tvs weve had some great fun with tvs over the years

over a year ago

"thank you all for responce we love fab and respect every one who is on site .k has helped guys to put make up on in chams .and we do not wish to upset or piss any one off.just wondered if there was a better site for them .mybe fabs the one works for us ."

Is that the sound of someone back peddling i hear coming over the hill ?!

over a year ago

Do u think this site would be better without them on here???

I think there may be better sites for you if you do.

over a year ago

"thank you all for responce we love fab and respect every one who is on site .k has helped guys to put make up on in chams .and we do not wish to upset or piss any one off.just wondered if there was a better site for them .mybe fabs the one works for us .

Is that the sound of someone back peddling i hear coming over the hill ?!"

Beep beep coming thro! xxx

over a year ago

Did you guys?

Does FAB work for them?

So those waving their self-righteous stick at them saying they have a problem, try attaching a mirror to that stick maybe?

I think the general replies were why it mattered and isn't the site for everyone, is that so bad to say? they did ask a question!!!

ps(and this is nothing to do with OP) just cos you wish no disrespect or to upset anyone doesnt mean it wont be taken that way!!!!

peace out "

Why does it matter to those who asked why it matters to them?

It was a basic question with very very little scope to misinterpret....

The way a number of people who have jumped on them like a pack of hungry wolves is laughable.

I think it says more about them than it does about the OP...

over a year ago

"thank you all for responce we love fab and respect every one who is on site .k has helped guys to put make up on in chams .and we do not wish to upset or piss any one off.just wondered if there was a better site for them .mybe fabs the one works for us .

Is that the sound of someone back peddling i hear coming over the hill ?!"

Back peddle? Exactly how does one back peddle from something they havent said or done?

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

No.

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

Many people aren't here just for sex but for the other Fab benefits, like the forum

I'm a swinger, go to swinging clubs and have friends of all genders. Why wouldn't I be here? Forget the differences and focus on what we share in common. That said, Fab is great for the variety of everyone here.

over a year ago

Do you have sixth sense.... a crystal ball.....

How else could you know who does or doesn't do well on here?

Each to their own, that's the beauty of Fab, it caters for everyone

By *adystephanieTV/TS
over a year ago

glos

No there all full of trannys and how's

By *obyn GravesTV/TS
over a year ago

1127 walnut avenue

I'm on a few different sites one that particularly caters for tvs.. but I've had most of my meets on fab.. this is the best site for meets as far as I'm concerned..

over a year ago

"I'm on a few different sites one that particularly caters for tvs.. but I've had most of my meets on fab.. this is the best site for meets as far as I'm concerned.. "

Couldn't agree more. I've been on a few TV sites. Yes I've had meets. However Fab is by a better site. Also as I meet guys, women and couples. Fab is better in that respect too.

XX

over a year ago

There is another site that's very popular, not sure if it's permissible to name it though but it could well be for television chix.

A lot are members of both, some prefer the people on here, others prefer the people on the other site.

In reality if someone has a bad experience they tend to blame the website and prefer the other. In my experience mostly the same TV's are on both so there's no point blaming the site.

By *ultry SuccubusTV/TS
over a year ago

London&Dublin

"Totally agree that there is room for everyone on here. There are enough filters to apply so that you dont have to have contact with any individuals that you do not wish to meet with

Kinky

"

Fabs is the only site for me as it caters for everyone, the forum is lively, the chatroom is good and like Kinky posted so concisely, it caters for every body and yet provide filters to suit each individuals preferences.

I don't need any other site.

Thanks for the concern OP.

over a year ago

Is that the sound of someone back peddling i hear coming over the hill ?!

Back peddle? Exactly how does one back peddle from something they havent said or done? "

Yes back peddling,saying Fabs not for us,and claiming to help out with dresser upies make up in a club

over a year ago

When you can quote them saying the site isn't for TV's then I'll agree it's back peddling.

I'm not sure which thread you're reading, if your reading at all......

But I read a simple question asking if Fab is a good site for TV's to use.

But I'll leave you to continue to preen your ego whilst pretending it's indignation.

Post new Message to Thread