Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Fakes

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Is it me or are the fake profiles getting better and better.. I came across a cpl profile had many pics and 15 verifications but when I checked them out each profile had verified each other.. I mean 15 profiles is dedicated lol far too much time on there hands

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 03/11/16 07:24:59]

over a year ago

Ha that's a lot of fake accounts! Pretty elaborate to do that and all cross verify each other. I trust you have reported them all? Mind you they might just be a group a very good friends!

over a year ago

How did the first of the 15 fakes get verified?

over a year ago

"Is it me or are the fake profiles getting better and better.. I came across a cpl profile had many pics and 15 verifications but when I checked them out each profile had verified each other.. I mean 15 profiles is dedicated lol far too much time on there hands "

Maybe it was a group of swingers, therefore they may well of verified each other?

By *dam_TinaCouple
over a year ago

Hampshire

Surely one of them had to be genuinely verified first to start the whole process ?

And I know, stop calling you Shirley.

By *ilmiss75Woman
over a year ago

Thornton

Maybe they had been to the same clubs, parties, socials.

over a year ago

Yes. Because no one has 15 friends who swing

over a year ago

Hot women freely giving out kik or other contact details on there profile is a dead give away

over a year ago

"Is it me or are the fake profiles getting better and better.. I came across a cpl profile had many pics and 15 verifications but when I checked them out each profile had verified each other.. I mean 15 profiles is dedicated lol far too much time on there hands "
you're checking all their profiles and verification's and you say THEY have far too much time on their hands lol.

By *ad-GirlWoman
over a year ago

Huddersfield

There are some pessimistic people about lol if in doubt report let admin look into it. There and again they may all go to the same club who knows without looking at their profile.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"Is it me or are the fake profiles getting better and better.. I came across a cpl profile had many pics and 15 verifications but when I checked them out each profile had verified each other.. I mean 15 profiles is dedicated lol far too much time on there hands you're checking all their profiles and verification's and you say THEY have far too much time on their hands lol."

When you put it like that I do seem a sad twat

over a year ago

"Is it me or are the fake profiles getting better and better.. I came across a cpl profile had many pics and 15 verifications but when I checked them out each profile had verified each other.. I mean 15 profiles is dedicated lol far too much time on there hands you're checking all their profiles and verification's and you say THEY have far too much time on their hands lol.

When you put it like that I do seem a sad twat "

haha I just found it funny x

Post new Message to Thread