FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Trouble makers, liars and drama creators.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Today we received a message that implies that I had met some guy for sex. He was thanking me and saying I had his number if I ever wanted some fun with him again whilst Mr is at work.

I have yet to have sex with any man other than Adam. I was fast asleep all day after a night shift. I was freaked out that the person was apparently 2-3 mile away and may have known I was home alone.

Luckily Adam trusts me completely and never doubted me for a second.

Has anyone else had any of these type of messages designed to create trouble?

Eve. Xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Could be mistaken identity, but I think you should probably report the message to admin.

over a year ago

"Could be mistaken identity, but I think you should probably report the message to admin. "

Not sure how lol, my face is on our profile. I reported it anyway lol.

Eve. X

over a year ago

This is our third stint on fab , and in over five and a half years we've never had this happen . Nor anything like it .

over a year ago

"This is our third stint on fab , and in over five and a half years we've never had this happen . Nor anything like it ."

I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing lol. I was hoping it was common and we hadn't picked up a stalker/hater.

Eve. Xx

over a year ago

Not that. But I did have someone make up a fake account, name me in a status, and post my personal life for all to see a couple of weeks ago on a couple of statuses. Myself and a few I spoke to reported it, and the account got removed pretty quickly. I've not met anyone off here since rejoining, and my partner knows I'm on here, so even though I change my location around now, I'm not too concerned with who it was,(although i was worried at the time)as I'm not hiding anything.

over a year ago

"Not that. But I did have someone make up a fake account, name me in a status, and post my personal life for all to see a couple of weeks ago on a couple of statuses. Myself and a few I spoke to reported it, and the account got removed pretty quickly. I've not met anyone off here since rejoining, and my partner knows I'm on here, so even though I change my location around now, I'm not too concerned with who it was,(although i was worried at the time)as I'm not hiding anything."

That sucks doll! It's great that you didn't let it affect you though!

I'm lucky we trust each other enough to know it was rubbish. Xx

over a year ago

"Not that. But I did have someone make up a fake account, name me in a status, and post my personal life for all to see a couple of weeks ago on a couple of statuses. Myself and a few I spoke to reported it, and the account got removed pretty quickly. I've not met anyone off here since rejoining, and my partner knows I'm on here, so even though I change my location around now, I'm not too concerned with who it was,(although i was worried at the time)as I'm not hiding anything.

I'm lucky we trust each other enough to know it was rubbish. Xx"

Some people just enjoy causing drama and conflict for no reason, other to gain amusement for themselves. There really are some devious and hurtful people around, who care not a jot about the outcome their vicious words might cause. I'm really happy to hear this idiot did not dent your relationship in any way, as that was clearly his plan, lovely xx

over a year ago

"Not that. But I did have someone make up a fake account, name me in a status, and post my personal life for all to see a couple of weeks ago on a couple of statuses. Myself and a few I spoke to reported it, and the account got removed pretty quickly. I've not met anyone off here since rejoining, and my partner knows I'm on here, so even though I change my location around now, I'm not too concerned with who it was,(although i was worried at the time)as I'm not hiding anything.

I'm lucky we trust each other enough to know it was rubbish. Xx

Some people just enjoy causing drama and conflict for no reason, other to gain amusement for themselves. There really are some devious and hurtful people around, who care not a jot about the outcome their vicious words might cause. I'm really happy to hear this idiot did not dent your relationship in any way, as that was clearly his plan, lovely xx"

Aw thanks doll, it seems like it was which is strange given the site we are on!

Some people do like to create harm and drama to make themselves feel better about their own situation. Sad really! Xx

over a year ago

I'm guessing it's someone that has taken rejection a little too personally. I'll never understand why people do what they do. Some people forget the first rule of life... Don't be a dick!

Definitely report them though!

over a year ago

"I'm guessing it's someone that has taken rejection a little too personally. I'll never understand why people do what they do. Some people forget the first rule of life... Don't be a dick!

Definitely report them though! "

I had to wonder if it was somebody we had rejected but we do try to be really nice whenever we do 'reject' someone!

I think the fact that they were 2-3 miles from me freaked me out too! X

over a year ago

"I'm guessing it's someone that has taken rejection a little too personally. I'll never understand why people do what they do. Some people forget the first rule of life... Don't be a dick!

Definitely report them though!

I had to wonder if it was somebody we had rejected but we do try to be really nice whenever we do 'reject' someone!

I think the fact that they were 2-3 miles from me freaked me out too! X"

Yeah, it'd freak me out too!

Keep an eye on it though and I'd save any weird messages but not reply to them. Some of the veteran Fabbers might be along when they're awake to offer better advice. I'm sure they've dealt with this kinda thing X

over a year ago

"

Yeah, it'd freak me out too!

Keep an eye on it though and I'd save any weird messages but not reply to them. Some of the veteran Fabbers might be along when they're awake to offer better advice. I'm sure they've dealt with this kinda thing X"

Eve. Xx

I will do, thank you doll!

over a year ago

"Could be mistaken identity, but I think you should probably report the message to admin. "

It has to be mistaken identity. I can't think of any reason why someone should want to do this. And what do they gain from it?

over a year ago

"Could be mistaken identity, but I think you should probably report the message to admin.

It has to be mistaken identity. I can't think of any reason why someone should want to do this. And what do they gain from it?

"

You would think so but my face is all over my profile so doubt it and when we replies and said I didn't meet anyone today, he was rather insistent and rude. Eve. X

By *andsonjohnMan
over a year ago

in the eye of the storm

"Could be mistaken identity, but I think you should probably report the message to admin.

"

it was not mistaken identity in my opinion it was a deliberate attempt to cause misery and trouble by a individual with a shit miserable life .

its a well know fact that someone leading a shit miserable life will get jealous of someone who seems better off and happy .

they then start to be mean to that person in a attempt to make them feel as miserable they do .

misery loves to spread misery and so do miserable people love to try and make others feel as miserable as the do.

as a fella who has had his fair share of female stalkers during my time on various sites I can assure you that is the case.

I have always felt pity for those who have stalked me in the past trying to mess with my natural vibe because i know they are only doing what they do as a by-product of having a miserable life .

no doubt just like the fella who tried to mess with the ops life just a sad miserable man with a sad life lashing out because his life is so shit and so sad basically a cry for help from a sad man.

pity him like I have always felt pity for my stalkers in the past .once you feel pity for such a person there action no longer effect you as you no its not you or your actions but there life there lashing out about.

over a year ago

Unfortunately there are some very sick individuals on here, who's sole intent is to cause misery and trouble. They keep coming up with new ways to troll and get their kicks. God knows what their motivation is. Thankfully it's not caused you any harm as a couple, but that's real malious stuff that they have tried.

over a year ago

It could be a malicious jealous woman. That's the kinda bunny boiler shit some women come up with.

over a year ago

I would always be cautious about having face pics on fab to be honest. It is amazing who knows who and there are people out there who get off on causing problems sadly. I have had two guys who said they knew me from the gym pic I posted - recognised the background gear I was wearing apparently and mentioned an incorrect name even! I blocked them but it did give me the creeps!

over a year ago

"It could be a malicious jealous woman. That's the kinda bunny boiler shit some women come up with."

Haha this is true. A gay man messages us a few days ago describing a sexual scenario to Adam and being rude towards me. The message last night kind of had the same vibe, he didn't take too kindly to being told no and got nasty.

Who knows?!

Thanks everyone. It was a nasty trick to play! They should use the site for its intended purpose and find some happiness, not misery.

Eve. Xx

over a year ago

"I would always be cautious about having face pics on fab to be honest. It is amazing who knows who and there are people out there who get off on causing problems sadly. I have had two guys who said they knew me from the gym pic I posted - recognised the background gear I was wearing apparently and mentioned an incorrect name even! I blocked them but it did give me the creeps!"

I had guy message us saying he recognised our gym pic and that he has seen us around.

The gym on our profile was one we visited when on holiday so luckily we called BS straight away lol.

Very strange folk lol!

Eve. Xx

By *ureTemptationWoman
over a year ago

Off the grid

Yep I wouldn't use face pics either.

I did have similar to you, a guy says we'd met when we hadn't. Personally I think it's just yet another plot to get meets, or at least contact out of people.

Most guys don't even get replies to messages so they have to try more and more creative approaches.

By *ureTemptationWoman
over a year ago

Off the grid

If you put your face pics as private then you can send them to whoever requests them but at least you have more control over who sees them.

over a year ago

Whereas I had the opposite. I very rarely message people... like extremely very rarely but I few weeks ago I simply couldn't resist as she was.... enticing... anyway... so I sent that all important first message... respectful with a hint of wickedness hoping that it may be the precursor....

... the reply? "Paul we've met before, I'm really disappointed/insulted you don't remember"...

....hangs head in shame....

By *icassolifelikeMan
over a year ago

Luton

You'll get this in all walks of life. Anyone can join fab. No matter what their mental state is.

Keep yourself private until you know them.

By *igeiaWoman
over a year ago

Bristol

I've had messages before from guys along the same 'remember me?' lines when I have never met them. It's just an attempt to get me to respond to the message. Probably hoping they'll get a 'sorry, I think you have the wrong person' back so they've managed to start a dialogue. It may just be that and nothing sinister.

Post new Message to Thread