Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Do you ever???

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Do you ever look at a profile,think they are perfect, but dont message because deep down you know there will be no point? Just realised I do this

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Yes, although I probably stick them on our hotlist in case I feel braver another day.

over a year ago

Yes regularly

over a year ago

Yes i do this alot ...they go in my hotlist instead

By *iss.HoneyWoman
over a year ago

They go in my hotlist too.

But I'm not afraid. You only live once.

over a year ago

"Do you ever look at a profile,think they are perfect, but dont message because deep down you know there will be no point? Just realised I do this "

I promise to reply.

over a year ago

No I either like it and message or don't bother

By *randMrs Spanish BrunetteCouple
over a year ago

home sweet home

"Do you ever look at a profile,think they are perfect, but dont message because deep down you know there will be no point? Just realised I do this

I promise to reply.

"

Damn you. I was going to post this

By *loppsyWoman
over a year ago

marlow

Yep

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

Regularly!! Need to get a little braver.

over a year ago

"Do you ever look at a profile,think they are perfect, but dont message because deep down you know there will be no point? Just realised I do this

I promise to reply.

Damn you. I was going to post this "

Lo siento

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"Do you ever look at a profile,think they are perfect, but dont message because deep down you know there will be no point? Just realised I do this "

No, because if they are perfect then there is a point! If there is no point - they are not perfect for you!

By *imply_SensualMan
over a year ago

warrington

"Yes, although I probably stick them on our hotlist in case I feel braver another day. "

This

over a year ago

I promise to reply.

"

and i promise not to.

over a year ago

I've never thought anyone was perfect, I don't really believe in it as a concept.

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

I haven't sent a preemptive message in about 7 yrs, I let the ladies come to me these days

over a year ago

Yeah one lad messaged and I told him i couldn't meet cos he way out of my bloody league

over a year ago

"Yeah one lad messaged and I told him i couldn't meet cos he way out of my bloody league "

I call bullshit no one out of your league

over a year ago

Every bloody day here

over a year ago

"Yeah one lad messaged and I told him i couldn't meet cos he way out of my bloody league

I call bullshit no one out of your league "

This lad was amazing and he hadn't seen face pic.lol.

By *randMrs Spanish BrunetteCouple
over a year ago

home sweet home

I promise to reply.

Damn you. I was going to post this

Lo siento"

No pasa nada.

over a year ago

Nope, I think we are all equals and we are as good as anyone else on this site, Ill try and start a convo with anyone here, id never think we were not on the same level as others perfect or not.

Ill send them a message, if they fail to reply thats cool, but it wont be us backing down!

Templar

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

I don't think they are perfect but yes, I have often thought that someone is too attractive etc.

By *orwegian BlueMan
over a year ago

Iceland, but Aldi is closer..

Nah.. What's the worst that'll happen.. They don't reply and block you.

I am not going to lose any sleep over that.. Just move onto my next potential unsuspecting victim..

By *andsonjohnMan
over a year ago

in the eye of the storm

nope I just go out back sacrifice another chicken to the dark gods and await the message from them

over a year ago

No we don't. If we message someone and we are not what they are looking for then that's their prerogative and we have thick skin as we have preferences too

Kinky

over a year ago

Shy bairns get nowt!.. what you got to lose

By *icassolifelikeMan
over a year ago

Luton

Do it all the time!! Lol

over a year ago

Yes.

By *he girl with dreadlocksWoman
over a year ago

need to know basis in Wolverhampton

I wish I found a perfect profile for me I'd be all over it, I'd message anyone if I like them.

over a year ago

I think the same so hotlist them and perv

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

I think you'll find we've already spoken hahaaa

over a year ago

Not really, I don't use the search to look for meets, simply because the chances are that my message will get deleted or ignored. I do recruit for my hotlist from the forums tho

over a year ago

I can't say I've ever thought that anyone is out of my league, I did however go by someone's profile preferences and if I didn't meet what they were looking for then I'd move on.

Beard

over a year ago

I think you'll find we've already spoken hahaaa"

Hahahaha

over a year ago

I promise to reply.

"

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

[Removed by poster at 02/11/16 20:22:10]

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

I think you'll find we've already spoken hahaaa

Hahahaha "

back at ya!

over a year ago

Sometimes, yes, but

He who dares and all that.

You never know, they may be thinking the same about you and be thrilled to get a message

By *aughtyLondonGuyMan
over a year ago

london

"They go in my hotlist too.

But I'm not afraid. You only live once."

Seriously never be afraid to message me

By *asokittyWoman
over a year ago

Nr Worksop

Please go ahead and message

over a year ago

"Yes i do this alot ...they go in my hotlist instead "

I have that same tactic!

over a year ago

I have the biggest girl crush on someone. But she's just too perfect. Sat on my hotlist until I'm braver!

over a year ago

No I think they are fake

By *uzy444Woman
over a year ago

in the suffolk countryside

yes xx

over a year ago

I wouldn't say perfect, but probably out of my league. Maybe we all should take the bull by its horns and send them a messaged asap. Post response on here to see results

By *workoutMan
over a year ago

Cradley Heath

I add them to my hotlist but still send a message. I've got nothing to lose and maybe something exciting might come of it!

over a year ago

Must admit I've done this once or twice. hitlist ends up growing as a result

over a year ago

I've looked at a few and thought maybe I should message them but then I don't bother because I know they'll have that many messages from men with an opening line of 'Wanna fuck' 'Here is my cock,suck it' time wasters that my message will get mass deleted.

At the end of the day I'll wait for a lady to message me if she's interested I'm in no rush to meet anyone I prefer a touch of class rather then just smash messages out hoping you get a reply.

over a year ago

Yes. I also talk to some of them to. They're in my hotlist, but I don't dare ask to meet.

By *ike4362ukMan
over a year ago

Cheshunt

All the time, especially after browsing the Hot Photos section. I like lovely looking ladies. But if they are too far away or not looking for men like myself then I don't ususally message them. They are no doubt swamped by messages from folks thst do fit the bill for them.

over a year ago

Nope, I just message them lol.

You only live once and there's no harm in sending a message. I've had a few people never reply but that's life!

We always reply regardless.

Eve. X

By *a Fee VerteWoman
over a year ago

Limbo

All the time. I talk myself out of messaging ... convince myself 'they' wouldn't be interested. I honestly wouldn't mind polite rejection, or even no reply ... 'c'est la vie' ... but am too scared of being laughed at or sneered at for having the temerity to punch above my weight.

over a year ago

All the time. I talk myself out of messaging ... convince myself 'they' wouldn't be interested. I honestly wouldn't mind polite rejection, or even no reply ... 'c'est la vie' ... but am too scared of being laughed at or sneered at for having the temerity to punch above my weight.

"

You're stunning. I'm sure you'd not be rejected on here by anyone you took a fancy too.

over a year ago

I always message a profile that gets my attention.

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"Do you ever look at a profile,think they are perfect, but dont message because deep down you know there will be no point? Just realised I do this yes xx"

Usually because they won't meet smokers, can't travel, I'm out of their age range, or something of that nature, but not all profiles are true

over a year ago

I wait till they hopefully start using the forums and try to strike up a conversation that way. Though usually by the time they start using the forums they've become embittered and only use the site for the forums and are "not meeting"

over a year ago

"

Not just me that does that then

By *a Fee VerteWoman
over a year ago

Limbo

You're stunning. I'm sure you'd not be rejected on here by anyone you took a fancy too."

Thank you - but it'd be crazy to think I'm not going to get rejected. Everyone's individual - we all want different things, and can reject others on the tiniest thing(s) that don't appeal. As I said before, it's not rejection I fear but the *manner* of rejection because I know someone effectively saying 'who the hell do you think you are?!' will get at me.

I know this is entirely my problem and would love to be able to get over it!

over a year ago

Depends. I didn't. But then I have messaged one or two guys and they've either ignored and deleted my messages (fair enough) or told me i'm only messaging them out of sympathy. So i don't message first anymore, no matter how shit hot they look or funny the profile.

over a year ago

everyday,but I'm getting braver,as my hotlist is now too long ha ha x

By *aughtyLondonGuyMan
over a year ago

london

"Depends. I didn't. But then I have messaged one or two guys and they've either ignored and deleted my messages (fair enough) or told me i'm only messaging them out of sympathy. So i don't message first anymore, no matter how shit hot they look or funny the profile."

And the girls block guys for no reason

over a year ago

So im not on my own starting this thread then

By *oward1978Man
over a year ago

Rotherham

Yes, I used to. As a single guy it got to the point where I thought like this about every profile, so just stopped messaging altogether.

over a year ago

"I have the biggest girl crush on someone. But she's just too perfect. Sat on my hotlist until I'm braver! "

Just message them! I never expected KJ to reply but she did and look at us now!

Beard

over a year ago

If I see someone who looks perfect I always send them a message. what's the worst that could happen? they block you or just ignore you. If you don't ask then you will never know x

over a year ago

"If I see someone who looks perfect I always send them a message. what's the worst that could happen? they block you or just ignore you. If you don't ask then you will never know x"

By *icentiousCouple
over a year ago

Up on them there hills

I wonder why limit yourself, saying that I'm not into 'every silver lining has a cloud'.

There are some great people on here, them thats not, well that's also good to know.

By *adame YvesWoman
over a year ago

Nothampton

No if I see someone I really like I say hello.

over a year ago

The perfect people get put on my hotlist until I'm d*unk enough to message them, then I sit and wait for weeks hoping for a reply that never arrives. It's worst when they don't even read the message and just delete it!

By *rpharmacist50Man
over a year ago

magherafelt

No, if I come across a profile I like I'll always send a message, what's the worst that's going to happen ... I won't get a reply !!!

over a year ago

"Yes, although I probably stick them on our hotlist in case I feel braver another day. "

This. I wait for the right time and pounce, more often unsuccessfully but who cares, live a little !

over a year ago

Nope as I rarely message first

Post new Message to Thread