Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Tea bag

Jump to newest

By *eaded_Baz OP   Man
over a year ago

Truro

Now then, I like to consider myself a relatively intelligent (I've even been on tv quizzes)guy holding down a job which challenges the grey matter, hence I come on here to get some release and enjoy the banter and maybe the odd social or play.

However, I work in a team where we make each other teas and coffees etc, I'm partial to the odd green tea and it still makes me laugh when one of the girls asks me if I would like the tea bag in? Even worse when it's on of the blokes. I guess men never really grow up and school boy humour has a place in my heart lol

Not sure on the point of this thread but what do we all think of school boy humour and/or Teabagging, teapotting etc

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Hmmm came in thinking this was a thread about me, it's not, I'm off!

By *eaded_Baz OP   Man
over a year ago

Truro

"Hmmm came in thinking this was a thread about me, it's not, I'm off!"

Yeah not sure what it was lol

Nice pics, short profile and I've left my pic in your pigeon hole.

over a year ago

I've just made a cup of tea using a 4 year old Harrods tea-bag.....

Fook-knows why someone thought to themselves 'I know what to get Sox for Christmas 2012'.... I'll get him a stupidly ostentatious tin of Harrods tea bags

Ah....sigh,,,,, I shouldn't grumble,,,, its the thought that counts

over a year ago

I laughed, after the penny dropped.

By *eaded_Baz OP   Man
over a year ago

Truro

"I've just made a cup of tea using a 4 year old Harrods tea-bag.....

Fook-knows why someone thought to themselves 'I know what to get Sox for Christmas 2012'.... I'll get him a stupidly ostentatious tin of Harrods tea bags

I went to harrods shopping once, determined to buy something just to get a bag. I bought a set of dart flights and put them in the biggest feck off bag I could find lol

Ah....sigh,,,,, I shouldn't grumble,,,, its the thought that counts"

over a year ago

I worked for a newspaper,wont say which one but we had this massive tea pot..the gaffer had one if the mugs that held two cups and loved his tea..one day after a bit of trouble the lad making it whispered in my lug hole don't drink the fucking tea..i was curious and found out he'd pissed in the fucking pot. .

That's put me off tea for ever and unless I see it being poured or I make it I don't drink tea.

over a year ago

"I've just made a cup of tea using a 4 year old Harrods tea-bag.....

I went to harrods shopping once, determined to buy something just to get a bag. I bought a set of dart flights and put them in the biggest feck off bag I could find lol

Ah....sigh,,,,, I shouldn't grumble,,,, its the thought that counts"

I'm going to bitterly disappointed if I don't piss glitter next time I go for a slash .....

I mean , It's not especially nice tea,,,,, its just fuk'in..... tea!

Post new Message to Thread