Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

ive broken

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

my hand!!!! off work again, hand n arm in plaster, I seem to be so accident prone since turning 40, always falling over!!!!

cheer me up with your clumsy stories, I cant be the only one!!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I broke my hand running up the stairs. Btw wiping you arse if gonna be fun, so get wet wipes or individual tissues. Trust me

By *al2001Man
over a year ago

kildare

If all your injuries are bone breaks or fractures maybe up your calcium intake. Calcium tabs available

over a year ago

years ago my pet rat(ex), bit me on the foot as I was on a shagdate..he got nosey and jumped out of his cage(for the first time ever), my date was screaming as I tried to pic him up and he bit me on the hand then fell onto my foot..and started tearing into between my toes...blood started spurting everywhere.

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

"years ago my pet rat(ex), bit me on the foot as I was on a shagdate..he got nosey and jumped out of his cage(for the first time ever), my date was screaming as I tried to pic him up and he bit me on the hand then fell onto my foot..and started tearing into between my toes...blood started spurting everywhere.

"

over a year ago

"years ago my pet rat(ex), bit me on the foot as I was on a shagdate..he got nosey and jumped out of his cage(for the first time ever), my date was screaming as I tried to pic him up and he bit me on the hand then fell onto my foot..and started tearing into between my toes...blood started spurting everywhere.

"

thankfully it wasnt my cock

over a year ago

"my hand!!!! off work again, hand n arm in plaster, I seem to be so accident prone since turning 40, always falling over!!!!

"

I missed the last step on my stairs and popped a ligament in my left foot.

Year later popped the ligament in my right foot on cobbles in France running to the patisserie.

over a year ago

I do think I need to up the calcium although the amount of cheese I eat....

fell off a chair in the garden couple of years ago and damaged my shoulder, dropped toothbrush at weekend and have bruise on my face from falling behind the bathroom cupboard trying to get it, damaged toes tripping up in flip flops,

I'm a permanent mess of plasters, bruises and bandages!!!!

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

thankfully it wasnt my cock "

But your toes man....I have mega sensitive feet and I am literally wincing right now!!

over a year ago

Broke my big toe at a Fab social

over a year ago

I fell down the stairs on a out of date gerkin and I'm sueing Ronald McDonald for 15 million pound but he keeps on clowning about that's the usual response when asked how I lost my leg all about the banter !!!

By *mmmMaybeCouple
over a year ago

West Wales

One morning years ago in kitchen in pants, T-shirt making first cup of tea at silly o'clock, mind not on the ball, toast under grill, kettle boiled, stated to pour, toast burning, turned to save it.

Boiling water directly onto one naked calf & foot...

Oh how I laughed!!

Only a tiny bit of a scar left so no long term harm done, I was 18 so a long time ago..

S

By *exysuzi and Mr.SCouple
over a year ago

CONISTON .Stoke Suburbia. Staffs. BARMOUTH. The Lakes (Monthly)

I was decorating in the bathroom once. I fell off the step ladders, onto the cistern knocking it off the wall.

I sat between the toilet and the bath with the cistern balancing on the toilet, thinking ""what the hell do I do now ??? Water will flood the bathroom....... Oh, I know.... flush it, it empties then, ""

So.... I flushed it, and yep, it filled up again.

After 20 minutes, sitting and pondering. I got up, shut the door, thinking,""this will stop the water spreading"" I phoned the emergency plumbers. Suzi xxxxxx

By *icassolifelikeMan
over a year ago

Luton

I've broken my nose, arms (both) and leg (right), fractured jaw, radial head and god knows how much ligament damage. All from rugby.

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

Broke my arm 3 yrs running in the easter school hols whilst ice skating! 3 yrs running I tell ya.

Knew the plaster technician quite well in the end. Luckily the hospital was opposite the ice rink. The last time I did it is was only 12, walked myself over to the hospital, told them I've broken my arm again and I need Keith the plaster man.

They phoned my mum.

Stood on a plank of wood once, didn't see the bloody great nail that was sticking out....went straight through the sole of my shoe into my foot and gave me what looked like a ski! That was grim.

One of my more comical accidents was as a child, freezing cold, icicle hanging from the guttering outside the bathroom window...oh how I wanted that icicle!.

Back then toilet seats were flimsy plastic, and that toilet was my path to the icicle from heaven...

I didn't actually break my ankle as I went through the seat, but it hurt like a bitch and my mum was pretty pissed off!

By *ikeC81Man
over a year ago

harrow

Went for a run 2 years ago slipped out my arm down end up with hairline fracture in elbow

Off work for 3 weeks no heavy lifting for 6 week

It was right hand so no wanking either

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

Then there was the time when we were clay pigeon shooting (again I was quite young) I was sat on a fallen tree. As I slid off to get down my jumper snagged and I was left hanging for what seemed like an eternity until my dad realised he'd not seen me for some time and came to my rescue.

over a year ago

Broke my elbow earlier this year playing football. Didn't realise at the time so played the entire second half....thinking it was a sprain etc. Scored two damn good goals lol!

Only on driving home did I think it could be a bit more...trip to AnE for me.

They don't splint elbows now....just give you physio to do while it's healing.....quite ouchie!

By *oddyWoman
over a year ago

between havant and chichester

"my hand!!!! off work again, hand n arm in plaster, I seem to be so accident prone since turning 40, always falling over!!!!

"

think you need a carer

over a year ago

I was on a rope swing in the woods having fun with my kids and the first (and last time!) I have ever let myself go and do something remotely unsafe..I know the reason I didn't before, as soon as my feet couldn't feel the bank anymore I panicked, fell to the floor and cracked my right elbow! Still hurts to this day!!

G x

By *obyn GravesTV/TS
over a year ago

1127 walnut avenue

last week i was breaking up an old fence and nearly knocked myself out with a falling fence post.. still have the bump....later in the day doing some vacuuming managed to trip over the vacuum cleaner, spraining my toe and turning it to a nice shade of black and purple ..after that i decided the safest place was bed.. so had an early night..

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

I broke my bum bone falling off a horse...broke my toes after I stubbed them broke my shoulder falling off a horse broke both my wrists and fucked up my ankle

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

"last week i was breaking up an old fence and nearly knocked myself out with a falling fence post.. still have the bump....later in the day doing some vacuuming managed to trip over the vacuum cleaner, spraining my toe and turning it to a nice shade of black and purple ..after that i decided the safest place was bed.. so had an early night.. "

The only body part that should be purple is a well erect penis!

Ouchie.

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

"I broke my bum bone falling off a horse...broke my toes after I stubbed them broke my shoulder falling off a horse broke both my wrists and fucked up my ankle "

Stay away from horses?

over a year ago

I fell out the pub on sunday night does that count?

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

"I broke my bum bone falling off a horse...broke my toes after I stubbed them broke my shoulder falling off a horse broke both my wrists and fucked up my ankle

Stay away from horses? "

Yeah I have

By *obwithkiltMan
over a year ago

Belton

I have broken scaphoid bone in left hand twice.. First falling into a ditch on a geography field course.. Second tripping on ice cobbles outside house

I then broke wrist completely after coming off a scooter on a half pipe..was fine the previous half hour on it.. Just landed badly.. All 2 weeks before I moved house and Started new job

over a year ago

think you need a carer"

I agree!!!!!

over a year ago

"I fell out the pub on sunday night does that count?"

standard if its was a Rossendale pub....!!!

Post new Message to Thread