Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Personal hygiene ...??? !!!!

Jump to newest

By *kblueeyes OP   Couple
over a year ago

kilkenny

Hi guys here's one I hoped I would never come across, serious lack of personal hygiene w t f ! Do we rlly have to tell people to shower on this ! Do people think others are nose blind and what does it take to make an effort clean clothes clean bodies simple as !

Am I the only person who has come across this thankfully only once , we may enjoy sex but no exceptions

Rant over

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Hi guys here's one I hoped I would never come across, serious lack of personal hygiene w t f ! Do we rlly have to tell people to shower on this ! Do people think others are nose blind and what does it take to make an effort clean clothes clean bodies simple as !

Am I the only person who has come across this thankfully only once , we may enjoy sex but no exceptions

Rant over "

Nope ur not the only 1 to come across the non hygenic type .i did actually gag infront of him lol x

over a year ago

I always like to smell nice if Ive got a meet,shower,shave (face and bits)dress smart it's the done thing wouldn't dream of anything else.bad personal hygiene is a big turn off for anyone

over a year ago

I'm surprised that anyone would even think of meeting up with a potential playmate without considering hygiene first

What goes through people's minds?

Thankfully everyone I've met has passed the sniff test satisfactorily!

By *ikeC81Man
over a year ago

harrow

"Hi guys here's one I hoped I would never come across, serious lack of personal hygiene w t f ! Do we rlly have to tell people to shower on this ! Do people think others are nose blind and what does it take to make an effort clean clothes clean bodies simple as !

Rant over "

It's not Thursday

well if I go to a club and I have not had time to shower - that's normally as I have been travelling. The first thing I do when I get to club is have a shower.

I must say though I do always take a pair of sexy boxers to change in to

over a year ago

Rant over "

I always make sure I've washed at least once that month

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

I obsessed with the way I smell and obsessed with perfume

By *a Fee VerteWoman
over a year ago

Limbo

I think it's grossly disrespectful to hope to get intimate if you're not 101% fresh and clean. I'd be mortified if someone ever called me out on personal hygiene - which they'd have every right to do - so it really angers me that others are so careless. Thankfully, I've never encountered this close up, though have spoken to - and escaped as soon as possible from - people who have bad breath in clubs. It's vile .... I deliberately stay away from eating onion/garlic/spicy food before meeting or clubbing .... really don't understand why this isn't important for some people

over a year ago

Perhaps they have no sense of smell.

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

I've mentioned before the eye tingling piss smell that hit me from a cock that I had shoved in my face at a club. It was like a pissy nappy mixed with washing that had been sat in the machine for 4 days. Turn, gasp for breath, heave and run.

That's been the only one for me. And that was one too many

over a year ago

"I've mentioned before the eye tingling piss smell that hit me from a cock that I had shoved in my face at a club. It was like a pissy nappy mixed with washing that had been sat in the machine for 4 days. Turn, gasp for breath, heave and run.

That's been the only one for me. And that was one too many "

just before lunchtime too. Thanks for that!!

By *abes in the woodWoman
over a year ago

wales

i had odd ones .their no need for it i fussy plenty of perfume..deodrant i like to look smell good and clean .but i was put of by few.

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

"

just before lunchtime too. Thanks for that!! "

You're welcome

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

Don't understand it either - have had one instance of bad breath from someone we'd previously played with that we saw at a club on a subsequent visit and then spent most of the night avoiding him. Worst one though was getting changed in the locker area at a club, alongside another couple and there was suddenly the most awful and pervading smell of not just cheesy, but rotting feet when the guy took his shoes off. Was that smell you get when you've been sockless in trainers for several days straight!! Was awful, and even if he couldn't smell it, you'd have thought his partner would have said something!!

Mercifully we hadn't got chatting in the bar and gone to change with a view to playing!!

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

"Don't understand it either - have had one instance of bad breath from someone we'd previously played with that we saw at a club on a subsequent visit and then spent most of the night avoiding him. Worst one though was getting changed in the locker area at a club, alongside another couple and there was suddenly the most awful and pervading smell of not just cheesy, but rotting feet when the guy took his shoes off. Was that smell you get when you've been sockless in trainers for several days straight!! Was awful, and even if he couldn't smell it, you'd have thought his partner would have said something!!

Mercifully we hadn't got chatting in the bar and gone to change with a view to playing!!"

Ahhh, the throat closing whiff of trench foot.

I actually have a wave of relief for you then, could have been a little awkward if you were changing to play

But yeah, you'd have thought his partner would have had the shower gel and foot spray ready and waiting!

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

"Don't understand it either - have had one instance of bad breath from someone we'd previously played with that we saw at a club on a subsequent visit and then spent most of the night avoiding him. Worst one though was getting changed in the locker area at a club, alongside another couple and there was suddenly the most awful and pervading smell of not just cheesy, but rotting feet when the guy took his shoes off. Was that smell you get when you've been sockless in trainers for several days straight!! Was awful, and even if he couldn't smell it, you'd have thought his partner would have said something!!

Mercifully we hadn't got chatting in the bar and gone to change with a view to playing!!

Ahhh, the throat closing whiff of trench foot.

I actually have a wave of relief for you then, could have been a little awkward if you were changing to play

But yeah, you'd have thought his partner would have had the shower gel and foot spray ready and waiting! "

It was truly awful...not one of those momentary unpleasant smells that soon clears but one that lingered and just got right up your nose in all senses of the expression!! Wouldn't of minded so much if we had been undressing, as you CAN do that quickly if necessary, but we were getting dressed to go home which always takes longer!!

over a year ago

I'd rather have the smell of 'not showered since this morning' than the smell of perfume and deodorant, tbh.

By *adyDangerWoman
over a year ago

land of debauchery and kink

"I'd rather have the smell of 'not showered since this morning' than the smell of perfume and deodorant, tbh."

I do like a natural smell and hate overpowering aftershave etc. By no means do I mean unclean. But natural pheromones are good x

By *ilfy85Woman
over a year ago

Beckwithshaw

Some just tend to try and mask smells under deodorant and perfume not good at all

over a year ago

"I'd rather have the smell of 'not showered since this morning' than the smell of perfume and deodorant, tbh.

I do like a natural smell and hate overpowering aftershave etc. By no means do I mean unclean. But natural pheromones are good x"

Yeah. Aside from perfumes making me short of breath, natural pheromones are what basically really get me going. (Some of my male friends now say that giving me a proper hug is a 'danger hug' because of the risk I'll sniff their neck and imaging I'm fucking them. )

over a year ago

In the glory hole I've often come upon (no pun intended) a cock that smells of piss or previous sexual encounters. Ffs there are showers dotted around these clubs so give it a good wash afterwards.

over a year ago

"Perhaps they have no sense of smell."

Soap dodging cunt more like

over a year ago

Rant over "

I think this is related, been wanting to write something about this for a while, wasn't sure how to start!

I get quite a few messages from guys seeking meets. During message exchange, they discuss things they are into, obviously. A large proportion of these guys are into receiving anal sex. I've checked some verifications and several have indeed been fucked.

When I ask about their douching routine, a very high percentage ask "what's that?" when I explain, a lot say "never done that!" Instant "sorry your not for me message" and block.

So as part of a good personal hygiene routine, shouldn't people actively seeking anal sex both know what douching is and ensure they do this before a meet?

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

Rant over

I think this is related, been wanting to write something about this for a while, wasn't sure how to start!

I get quite a few messages from guys seeking meets. During message exchange, they discuss things they are into, obviously. A large proportion of these guys are into receiving anal sex. I've checked some verifications and several have indeed been fucked.

When I ask about their douching routine, a very high percentage ask "what's that?" when I explain, a lot say "never done that!" Instant "sorry your not for me message" and block.

So as part of a good personal hygiene routine, shouldn't people actively seeking anal sex both know what douching is and ensure they do this before a meet?

"

Would think it would go without saying and be included as part of good personal hygiene, as you say, to be honest

over a year ago

" Would think it would go without saying and be included as part of good personal hygiene, as you say, to be honest "

One guys response was: "shit happens" I almost puked!

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

" Would think it would go without saying and be included as part of good personal hygiene, as you say, to be honest

One guys response was: "shit happens" I almost puked! "

Eeeewwwww!! Think I might have done too...would be mortified if shit really did happen personally!!

over a year ago

" Eeeewwwww!! Think I might have done too...would be mortified if shit really did happen personally!! "

Totally the same mindset*

*disclaimer: this is a personal preference and in no way is castigating, nor deriding, those who may have an interest in the scatalogical arts!

over a year ago

I've never met anyone who smelled bad. Maybe I've just got lucky.

over a year ago

Rant over

Would think it would go without saying and be included as part of good personal hygiene, as you say, to be honest"

Conversely, I get blokes trying to fuck me up the arse without it having been discussed beforehand (so I can prepare in precisely that way), and then they've got all miffed when I've said no.

over a year ago

Rant over "

See our profile for an insight into how shocked I was that we had to specify we are clean lol!

We both shower, shave, moisturise (not Adam lol), deodorant and perfume/aftershave. We even like our hair to smell gorgeous lol.

Luckily we haven't met any smelly playmates yet! X

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

See what i dont get is because someone doesnt think they smell why they wouldnt bathe or shower anyway.

Surely they cant feel at there best. Plus i reckon id have to go about three days with not washing or deodrant to smell off. So how long is it since they had a shower. I thankfilly have never met such a person on a meet

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

"I think this is related, been wanting to write something about this for a while, wasn't sure how to start!

Would think it would go without saying and be included as part of good personal hygiene, as you say, to be honest

Conversely, I get blokes trying to fuck me up the arse without it having been discussed beforehand (so I can prepare in precisely that way), and then they've got all miffed when I've said no. "

They of course have no right to as (a) they've not discussed it beforehand and (b) have not considered the hygiene angle!! Which makes it even more beyond belief that they'd then get miffed!!

over a year ago

Rant over "

I had a one to one meet in his hotel room. He told me he would shower on arrival.

After dinner we got down to it. I have to say, although he didn't reek of BO, he wasn't fresh! It put me right off.

over a year ago

"See what i dont get is because someone doesnt think they smell why they wouldnt bathe or shower anyway.

Surely they cant feel at there best. Plus i reckon id have to go about three days with not washing or deodrant to smell off. So how long is it since they had a shower. I thankfilly have never met such a person on a meet"

Exactly! Even if I'd showered before a meet and a couple of hours had passed before getting down to it, I'd still want to double check everything smelt good!

over a year ago

The bad news is that I still have no meaningful contacts. The Good news is that this thread has completely put me off sex, so I'm good.

By *icassolifelikeMan
over a year ago

Luton

Bath night tomorrow for me!

over a year ago

Her: God you smell good, what is that?

Me: **chicken nuggets**

over a year ago

kilkenny

Rant over

Nope ur not the only 1 to come across the non hygenic type .i did actually gag infront of him lol x"

over a year ago

kilkenny

[Removed by poster at 02/11/16 22:04:03]

over a year ago

kilkenny

Same as that lol

over a year ago

Person hygiene is in important in any walk of life ,let alone when trying to impress someone to maybe jump into bed with them ,I mr work in the building industry but still go to work clean tidy smelling good

over a year ago

kilkenny

Glad to hear the majority is for fresh and clean think the blue cheese brigade can stay at home lol

By *losguygl3Man
over a year ago

Gloucester

Getting towards Christmas. Must be time for my annual bath

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

You wonder why some people remain single, despite their efforts? Albeit, not in the bathroom.

By *edsBonkingMan
over a year ago

Near MK

Rant over "

Shower / bath at least once every day, clean clothes every day and always use aftershave / deodorant. Can't bare being dirty / smelly

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

"Getting towards Christmas. Must be time for my annual bath"

Posh. I have mine on my birthday so that my birthday suit is sparkly for another year.

over a year ago

I can't abide the thought of being unclean in the slightest and I'm really obsessed with my whole body and clothes smelling nice! !

I can't understand those that don't feel the need to be clean..I've unfortunately come across this a few times and has led me to try and slyly check that any potential meet will be smelling nice!!

By *echnosonic_BrummieMan
over a year ago

Willenhall

If 'Scores on the Doors' wouldn't give it 5/5...

...I won't be eating there.

By *losguygl3Man
over a year ago

Gloucester

"Getting towards Christmas. Must be time for my annual bath

Posh. I have mine on my birthday so that my birthday suit is sparkly for another year.

"

By *reygorCouple
over a year ago

birmingham

we have played with all shapes and sizes on this site and private house meets ect .the only thing we wont do is body smells .have turned away a good few [manly dogging stink of stale piss .bo thats been there for days .reeking diesel or petrol.]and house parties that have garlic bread ect. no chance.

By *aeganaWoman
over a year ago

birmingham

Dont know how someone can go to meet dirty 2 baths a day here im a water baby. Im also obsessed with perfume and nice smelling stuff.

By *losguygl3Man
over a year ago

Gloucester

"we have played with all shapes and sizes on this site and private house meets ect .the only thing we wont do is body smells .have turned away a good few [manly dogging stink of stale piss .bo thats been there for days .reeking diesel or petrol.]and house parties that have garlic bread ect. no chance."

Errr... Why garlic bread?!?

By *a Fee VerteWoman
over a year ago

Limbo

"we have played with all shapes and sizes on this site and private house meets ect .the only thing we wont do is body smells .have turned away a good few [manly dogging stink of stale piss .bo thats been there for days .reeking diesel or petrol.]and house parties that have garlic bread ect. no chance.

Errr... Why garlic bread?!? "

I imagine because the smell of garlic on someone else's breath and skin isn't exactly erotic, and not everyone at a party would eat it. I love garlic but would never eat it if I was hoping to play - the exception being if we both/all shared the same food beforehand, which isn't usually the case.

over a year ago

But I'd already had my seasonal shower!

I was going to have another but my shower gel was past its use by date - I'd hardly used any! Surely it should last longer than 5 years!

over a year ago

I used to work with a couple who seemed to think a wash came from a can marked deodorant. The cocktail of body odour and deodorant would make my eyes water.

It was a pity because they were a great looking couple. I may be shallow but not shallow enough to ignore the stink.

over a year ago

I shower/bath daily I can't stand being smelly lol x

By *uby0000Woman
over a year ago

hertfordshire

once met a bloke who had the most beautiful bathroom fitted in his house obviously never used it cos he stunk

By *leur de lisWoman
over a year ago

Buxton

You shouldn't have to but I always talk about it before meeting so there is no confusion over what I expect.

over a year ago

Rant over "

I'm a big one on hygiene myself I have a shower every day anyway but if I've got a meet also then I'd shower again before leaving also it's not that hard to be honest clean clothes as well yeah I see things I wouldn't walk out with something I wore for 2 days in a row either feels horrible doesn't it well I feel it does anyway got to take some pride in your physical appearance ain't you

By *imply_SensualMan
over a year ago

warrington

I would be mortified if I thought anyone thought I smell or was unclean. Surely, respect dictates that you make an effort to be clean if you are going to be intimate with somebody - it would make my (clean) skin crawl if I met someone who had hygiene issues.

A meet to me means, shower, shave, clean pressed shirt, clean jeans, smart shoes, and something to make me smell good, complimented by a smile on my face

over a year ago

Rant over

Conversely, I get blokes trying to fuck me up the arse without it having been discussed beforehand (so I can prepare in precisely that way), and then they've got all miffed when I've said no. "

so have I that's just sooo wrong

By *reygorCouple
over a year ago

birmingham

"we have played with all shapes and sizes on this site and private house meets ect .the only thing we wont do is body smells .have turned away a good few [manly dogging stink of stale piss .bo thats been there for days .reeking diesel or petrol.]and house parties that have garlic bread ect. no chance.

Errr... Why garlic bread?!? "

because it fucking stinks for a long time after you have had it ,we would not have chilie , curry . cheese oinion crisps ect before meet .

Post new Message to Thread