Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Bosses naughty pics!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So yesterday at work I was given my bosses phone to look at some work stuff, she then left side and forgot her phone so being horny and naughty I scrolled through a few more pictures than I should have

Next thing I see...my boss in bed with videos of her playing with herself, pictures of her naked and even a picture of her flashing her boobs in the work toilet!!!

It got me (us) incredibly horny talking about it last night and it made us wander... Has anyone else had a similar thing happen and ever scrolled through someone's phone and gone one too many

It was very horny!!!!! Lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

No because I respect people's privacy

By *ynecplCouple
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

No because we never get other people's phones and would never give our phones to others.

We did meet another couple once and during the night the guy got his phone out to show us pictures of his pride and joy (his car) and amongst the pictures of car and a family wedding were various graphic pictures of him and his wife during a gangbang. We were in a busy pub at the time and the look of surprise on our faces as he scrolled through the photos (car, gangbang, wedding, gangbang, car, car, gangbang) must have been a picture.

over a year ago

That sounds very funny!!!! Haha

over a year ago

"No because I respect people's privacy "

It started off as an accidental mistake scrolling too far

over a year ago

over a year ago

over a year ago

I hardly think the OP needs pouncing on for invasion of privacy... their boss gave them their phone they didn't steal it....

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 02/11/16 06:44:58]

over a year ago

"I hardly think the OP needs pouncing on for invasion of privacy... their boss gave them their phone they didn't steal it...."

Exactly! Plus the pictures were literally 3 pictures past the work stuff?! Hardly kept them hidden lol

over a year ago

I would go mad if someone did that to my mine, regardless of whether I gave it to them or not.

over a year ago

Well work give me a phone and I know they "observe" it on occasions... boring pictures of engineery stuff is all they get...

Seems a daft thing to say..."here's some pictures of that work thing... but don't scroll too far or you will see my chuff"

over a year ago

No wouldnt look through someones phone ...

over a year ago

"Well work give me a phone and I know they "observe" it on occasions... boring pictures of engineery stuff is all they get...

Seems a daft thing to say..."here's some pictures of that work thing... but don't scroll too far or you will see my chuff" "

This is the same, it's a work phone plus she's openly bi and so am I and the picture was taken that morning at work so my bf thinks she did it on purpose! In which case it's harder invading privacy

over a year ago

What possesses people to use work owned equipment (like phones) for highly personal things like nude selfies?

Do people not read the HR and IT policies?

over a year ago

"Well work give me a phone and I know they "observe" it on occasions... boring pictures of engineery stuff is all they get...

Seems a daft thing to say..."here's some pictures of that work thing... but don't scroll too far or you will see my chuff"

This is the same, it's a work phone plus she's openly bi and so am I and the picture was taken that morning at work so my bf thinks she did it on purpose! In which case it's harder invading privacy "

It's a work phone... then it's technically not her phone is it? It's works phone. I would get fired for that. If she had a problem with her work phone and the IT dept had to sort it out... well.... would they be invading her privacy too?

To be honest sounds like your boss is trying to "groom" you...

over a year ago

"No because I respect people's privacy

It started off as an accidental mistake scrolling too far "

"so being horny and naughty I scrolled through a few more pictures than I should have" does not sound like an accidental mistake?

Whether she gave you the phone or not, it was still an invasion of her privacy.

By *ifornowCouple
over a year ago

Skegness

If anyone saw our naughty pics by accident, we would like to think that they would be discreet and not open a thread about it on a swinging site.

By *kgeminiMan
over a year ago

Southampton

My boss wanted me to put something onto usb stick for him to take home (few years ago). But it was to full so he is sat next to my desk saying what to delete.

Boss "check that new folder one"

Me ..double click...

File full of pics of his naked wife

Me "maybe we will leave that on there for you"

Boss

Massive awkwardness

over a year ago

Me and my prejudices, stereotypes and assumptions!

My natural assumption was that this was the Mr of the couple posting but it was the Mrs.

Confirms the old adage 'never assume otherwise you can make an ass out of u and me'

over a year ago

"So yesterday at work I was given my bosses phone to look at some work stuff, she then left side and forgot her phone so being horny and naughty I scrolled through a few more pictures than I should have

Next thing I see...my boss in bed with videos of her playing with herself, pictures of her naked and even a picture of her flashing her boobs in the work toilet!!!

It got me (us) incredibly horny talking about it last night and it made us wander... Has anyone else had a similar thing happen and ever scrolled through someone's phone and gone one too many

It was very horny!!!!! Lol "

Sounds extremely off to me.

I'd be really disgusted if my boss did this.

Seriously.

over a year ago

"So yesterday at work I was given my bosses phone to look at some work stuff, she then left side and forgot her phone so being horny and naughty I scrolled through a few more pictures than I should have

Seriously. "

over a year ago

Seriously. "

If it had been a male boss there would be outrage. As its a female one, it's acceptable

A bit like male flashers are dirty perverts but female ones are just having a bit of innocent naughty fun

over a year ago

Seriously. "

For the record My boss is 26 and gorgeous lol not sure if that changes things ?!?! Lol x

over a year ago

Seriously.

If it had been a male boss there would be outrage. As its a female one, it's acceptable

A bit like male flashers are dirty perverts but female ones are just having a bit of innocent naughty fun "

I had similar behaviour from a boss years ago.

It was really horrible.

Admittedly the o.p. thinks it's just fun but my feeling is this is so wrong.

The wrongest of wrong.

over a year ago

These things happen. You'll never look at her in the same light again

Kinky

over a year ago

Seriously.

For the record My boss is 26 and gorgeous lol not sure if that changes things ?!?! Lol x"

Nope, really doesn't. (Even if I do strongly suspect this has been launched in the wrong forum.)

By *erbyDalesCplCouple
over a year ago

Derbyshire

"Seems a daft thing to say..."here's some pictures of that work thing... but don't scroll too far or you will see my chuff" "

I was once showing a very straight-laced friend a couple of pics of us kayaking over the Pontcysyllte Aqueduct. They couldn't quite see and wanted to hold the phone themselves. "Not likely" thought I, knowing what they would see if they scrolled the wrong way I now keep *those* photos on a separate micro SD card hidden away.

Mr ddc

By *icassolifelikeMan
over a year ago

Luton

Don't worry about the haters. We all like a nose now and again. Just keep it secret.

Your bosses fault handing over the phone while there's pictures on there!

over a year ago

Bloke once got my phone in work canteen and saw all my cock pics.lol

over a year ago

Seriously.

For the record My boss is 26 and gorgeous lol not sure if that changes things ?!?! Lol x"

Don't risk your job for this.

Plus what if she is doing this with not just you but other employees?

It's really not healthy or rational behaviour.

over a year ago

This is the same, it's a work phone plus she's openly bi and so am I and the picture was taken that morning at work so my bf thinks she did it on purpose! In which case it's harder invading privacy "

Maybe she wanted you to see them

By *dam_TinaCouple
over a year ago

Hampshire

Seriously.

For the record My boss is 26 and gorgeous lol not sure if that changes things ?!?! Lol x

Nope, really doesn't. (Even if I do strongly suspect this has been launched in the wrong forum.)"

over a year ago

The gates have been open and all the juries came strolling in.

Audience, let us behold the judgemental people of fab and watch as they bash on the OP for their behaviour!

over a year ago

"The gates have been open and all the juries came strolling in.

Audience, let us behold the judgemental people of fab and watch as they bash on the OP for their behaviour! "

What are you rambling about?

over a year ago

Your boss is a fucking moron if that's a work phone, and morons aren't sexy so that would put me right off.

over a year ago

Audience, let us behold the judgemental people of fab and watch as they bash on the OP for their behaviour!

"

The justice and injustice of the parallel universes.

over a year ago

The justice and injustice of the parallel universes."

Balderdash.

It's probably fantasy anyway.

over a year ago

Balderdash.

It's probably fantasy anyway. "

It is not for us, mere mortals, to question the existence of universe and it's brotherly twins there I must digress the subject at hand.

By *harpDressed ManMan
over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

I once went through the work phones of some employees and discovered texts suggesting drug dealing was taking place. A search subsequently revealed drugs and weapons.

I never for one second was concerned with the privacy of an individual using company property.

Private phones are of course completely different.

over a year ago

Balderdash.

It is not for us, mere mortals, to question the existence of universe and it's brotherly twins there I must digress the subject at hand."

Riiiiight.

As you were then! Worryingly there are plenty of people who'll believe that this is perfectly reasonable behaviour.

Seems to me I'm not allowed to disagree with this or I'm being judgemental?

How utterly daft.

over a year ago

Balderdash.

It is not for us, mere mortals, to question the existence of universe and it's brotherly twins there I must digress the subject at hand.

Riiiiight.

As you were then! Worryingly there are plenty of people who'll believe that this is perfectly reasonable behaviour.

How utterly daft. "

Lady, I don't see you bashing the OP only giving her advice and expressing your personal experience. Why do you automatically assume I'm blaming you for something?

By *erbyDalesCplCouple
over a year ago

Derbyshire

"Worryingly there are plenty of people who'll believe that this is perfectly reasonable behaviour.

How utterly daft. "

"Reasonable" probably isn't the word I'd use, but I can see how such a scenario could have come about, so was happy to comment on those terms.

If done deliberately, the boss is abusing her position though.

Mrs ddc has recently been given a work laptop, the very first thing I said was "You must NEVER even LOOK at Fab on there..

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

"I hardly think the OP needs pouncing on for invasion of privacy... their boss gave them their phone they didn't steal it...."

They gave it for a specific purpose then accidentally left their phone behind which is when the decided to be 'naughty and scroll futher'. The point at which the specific purpose for them having the phone was over is when permission for them using Google their bosses phone was over. This is a Vile and disgusting invasion of privacy.

Having said that of it is a phone she uses for work it is incredibly stupid of her to have such pictures on there in the first place.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

Audience, let us behold the judgemental people of fab and watch as they bash on the OP for their behaviour! "

So you would be happy for someone to go through your phone, finf some privatr pics of you, discuss you sexual lying with their partner and post about it for strangers to wank over?

over a year ago

Balderdash.

Riiiiight.

How utterly daft.

Lady, I don't see you bashing the OP only giving her advice and expressing your personal experience. Why do you automatically assume I'm blaming you for something? "

Lady?

Is this Cagney and Lacey?

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 02/11/16 08:28:35]

over a year ago

So you would be happy for someone to go through your phone, finf some privatr pics of you, discuss you sexual lying with their partner and post about it for strangers to wank over? "

I wouldn't be as stupid to take naughty pics and vids on my work phone.

I don't see anyone else to blame but the Boss.

over a year ago

"Worryingly there are plenty of people who'll believe that this is perfectly reasonable behaviour.

How utterly daft.

"Reasonable" probably isn't the word I'd use, but I can see how such a scenario could have come about, so was happy to comment on those terms.

If done deliberately, the boss is abusing her position though.

Mrs ddc has recently been given a work laptop, the very first thing I said was "You must NEVER even LOOK at Fab on there.. "

Reasonable is the word I'd use.

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

This thread is in the wrong section OP - you do realise that, don't you?

By *he Queen of TartsWoman
Forum Mod

over a year ago

My Own Little World

It started off as an accidental mistake scrolling too far "

It started as an accident but when you realised you had overstepped you still carried on, even opening a video!

I hate it when I show someone a pic on my phone and they start scrolling through the others!

By *erbyDalesCplCouple
over a year ago

Derbyshire

"This thread is in the wrong section OP - you do realise that, don't you?"

Why?

What part of
"Has anyone else had a similar thing happen and ever scrolled through someone's phone and gone one too many"
didn't you understand?

Besides, you wouldn't get quite the same level of opprobrium in the stories section...

Mr ddc

over a year ago

It started off as an accidental mistake scrolling too far

It started as an accident but when you realised you had overstepped you still carried on, even opening a video!

I hate it when I show someone a pic on my phone and they start scrolling through the others!"

Yeah I know why do people do that

If someone hands me their phone I tell them to show me by swiping through their own photos.

over a year ago

Once had a friend of mine and my ex come round ours showing us holiday pics.one of them she was sat down wearing a short skirt and her legs were open.you could clearly see she wasn't wearing knickers.you could quite clearly see her pussy but she didn't bat an eyelid as she passed them to us.not sure if she realised or not but I just said nice pics.lol.

over a year ago

"This thread is in the wrong section OP - you do realise that, don't you?

Why?

What part of Has anyone else had a similar thing happen and ever scrolled through someone's phone and gone one too many didn't you understand?

Besides, you wouldn't get quite the same level of opprobrium in the stories section...

Mr ddc"

Opprobrium.

Criticism would have sufficed...

By *erbyDalesCplCouple
over a year ago

Derbyshire

Why?

What part of Has anyone else had a similar thing happen and ever scrolled through someone's phone and gone one too many didn't you understand?

Mr ddc

Opprobrium.

Criticism would have sufficed... "

Shhhh, I'm trying to appeal to all those sappi-,

saphy-,

err soppyo-,

oh bugger, ya know, them bright birds, innit.

over a year ago

Why?

Mr ddc

Opprobrium.

Criticism would have sufficed...

Shhhh, I'm trying to appeal to all those sappi-,

saphy-,

err soppyo-,

oh bugger, ya know, them bright birds, innit.

"

Ohhhh.

Pithy of you.

Post new Message to Thread