Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Nocturnal Roll Call reunion Pt 3

Jump to newest

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

in the suffolk countryside

good evening ladies and gents, your host for this evenings shenanigans is moi..

so what are you upto tonight?

lurking, perving or late night working.. you know you can come and say hi xx

and we made it to pt 3..

no jk123,, you arent the last xxx

good evening x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *udistnorthantsMan
over a year ago

Desborough

Nice to make third installment

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

How did that happen?! It said thread closed! Damn it!!

over a year ago

Hey I'm on a night shift till 7am doing random snapchats and slicing watching band of brothers hopes everyone has a good night.

over a year ago

Skiving

By *echnosonic_BrummieMan
over a year ago

Willenhall

Lurking, perving, and late night wanking.

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Nice to make third installment "
it is indeed, its been a good night xx

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

"How did that happen?! It said thread closed! Damn it!! "
ahh but you got an op mention nocturnal membership right there..hahaha xx having a good one? x

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Hey I'm on a night shift till 7am doing random snapchats and slicing watching band of brothers hopes everyone has a good night."
only thing to do on a skyvy night shift isnt it?..lol keep up the 'good work mr mcflurry, hope the week is treating you well x

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Lurking, perving, and late night wanking."
hey techno..not at work with that wanker again are you?

over a year ago

"How did that happen?! It said thread closed! Damn it!! ahh but you got an op mention nocturnal membership right there..hahaha xx having a good one? x"

Now you put it that way, trying to be a smart arse kinda did pay off after all for me not too bad thank you! Been a long day so I've got my feet up and catching up on the walking dead how's your night been?

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"mw too a yellow hand knitted tanktop, orange paisley shirt and orange flares..nylon...i remember

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSQjx79dR8s "

Ah the one hit wonders, but try moving on a couple of decades and try Las Ketchup

www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMT698ArSfQ

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

"How did that happen?! It said thread closed! Damn it!! ahh but you got an op mention nocturnal membership right there..hahaha xx having a good one? x

Now you put it that way, trying to be a smart arse kinda did pay off after all for me not too bad thank you! Been a long day so I've got my feet up and catching up on the walking dead how's your night been? "

fun, ive just been here on the thread, listening to some tunes , having tea and generally chilling..i forgot im doing a talk tomorrow afternoon, ill haveto get some sleep soon

By *udistnorthantsMan
over a year ago

Desborough

"Hey I'm on a night shift till 7am doing random snapchats and slicing watching band of brothers hopes everyone has a good night."

An excellent choice of skive

I've got Westworld, and Grimm to keep me company

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

"mw too a yellow hand knitted tanktop, orange paisley shirt and orange flares..nylon...i remember

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSQjx79dR8s

Ah the one hit wonders, but try moving on a couple of decades and try Las Ketchup

www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMT698ArSfQ"

ahh ive got lisa fischer on at the moment..awesome voice x

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Hey I'm on a night shift till 7am doing random snapchats and slicing watching band of brothers hopes everyone has a good night.

I've got Westworld, and Grimm to keep me company "

are they films..im ignorant on such things?

over a year ago

Willenhall

"Lurking, perving, and late night wanking.

hey techno..not at work with that wanker again are you? "

I'm self-employed, so yes...

over a year ago

"How did that happen?! It said thread closed! Damn it!! ahh but you got an op mention nocturnal membership right there..hahaha xx having a good one? x

Now you put it that way, trying to be a smart arse kinda did pay off after all for me not too bad thank you! Been a long day so I've got my feet up and catching up on the walking dead how's your night been?

fun, ive just been here on the thread, listening to some tunes , having tea and generally chilling..i forgot im doing a talk tomorrow afternoon, ill haveto get some sleep soon "

Sounds good! Us night owls do need a relatively early night now and again

By *ackDMissMorganCouple
over a year ago

Halifax

Might as well be in all 3.

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Lurking, perving, and late night wanking.

hey techno..not at work with that wanker again are you?

I'm self-employed, so yes..."

chuckles..dont be sad, im sure your skills are amazing for your company xxx

By *udistnorthantsMan
over a year ago

Desborough

"Hey I'm on a night shift till 7am doing random snapchats and slicing watching band of brothers hopes everyone has a good night.

I've got Westworld, and Grimm to keep me company are they films..im ignorant on such things?"

TV series I've got downloaded on my tablet

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

fun, ive just been here on the thread, listening to some tunes , having tea and generally chilling..i forgot im doing a talk tomorrow afternoon, ill haveto get some sleep soon

Sounds good! Us night owls do need a relatively early night now and again "

ive been suppressed by early nights for ages. i need practice to stay up all night atm

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Might as well be in all 3. "
hooray, you made it x good isnt it? x

over a year ago

"good evening ladies and gents, your host for this evenings shenanigans is moi..

and we made it to pt 3..

good evening x"

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

I've got Westworld, and Grimm to keep me company are they films..im ignorant on such things?

TV series I've got downloaded on my tablet"

ill be honest ive never heard of them no tv you see x

over a year ago

Sounds good! Us night owls do need a relatively early night now and again ive been suppressed by early nights for ages. i need practice to stay up all night atm "

What better way than organising a good ol' meet? That might knock your routine a little

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

"good evening ladies and gents, your host for this evenings shenanigans is moi..

and we made it to pt 3..

good evening x"

hi sim xxx good to see you, welcome to nocturnal x

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMT698ArSfQahh ive got lisa fischer on at the moment..awesome voice x"

Rolling Stones - Gimme Shelter - Live _95-Lisa Fischer

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctrC9FtkmYA

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Sounds good! Us night owls do need a relatively early night now and again ive been suppressed by early nights for ages. i need practice to stay up all night atm

What better way than organising a good ol' meet? That might knock your routine a little "

i have meets organising a social mid november too..cheeky sod

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMT698ArSfQahh ive got lisa fischer on at the moment..awesome voice x

Rolling Stones - Gimme Shelter - Live _95-Lisa Fischer

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctrC9FtkmYA

"

yay my fav xx thankyou x

over a year ago

"Hey I'm on a night shift till 7am doing random snapchats and slicing watching band of brothers hopes everyone has a good night. only thing to do on a skyvy night shift isnt it?..lol keep up the 'good work mr mcflurry, hope the week is treating you well x "
definitely Suzy Yh it's ok ta just spending most of my life in work have a great week.

over a year ago

Willenhall

"chuckles..dont be sad, im sure your skills are amazing for your company xxx "

I'd rather make them amazing for someone elses' company, but it looks like I'm stuck for tonight.

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Hey I'm on a night shift till 7am doing random snapchats and slicing watching band of brothers hopes everyone has a good night. only thing to do on a skyvy night shift isnt it?..lol keep up the 'good work mr mcflurry, hope the week is treating you well x definitely Suzy Yh it's ok ta just spending most of my life in work have a great week."
you need to make sure you have some down time too..all work and all that xx take care of you, lovely to see you x

By *ackDMissMorganCouple
over a year ago

Halifax

"Might as well be in all 3. hooray, you made it x good isnt it? x"

Sure is sexy.

over a year ago

I've got Westworld, and Grimm to keep me company are they films..im ignorant on such things?

TV series I've got downloaded on my tablet"

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

"chuckles..dont be sad, im sure your skills are amazing for your company xxx

I'd rather make them amazing for someone elses' company, but it looks like I'm stuck for tonight."

aww bless, im sure you are amazing for them too xx

over a year ago

Sounds good! Us night owls do need a relatively early night now and again ive been suppressed by early nights for ages. i need practice to stay up all night atm

What better way than organising a good ol' meet? That might knock your routine a little

i have meets organising a social mid november too..cheeky sod "

Haha! I didn't mean it that way, you said you needed practice to stay up all night. Yeah my humour is shit tonight sorry everyone!

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Might as well be in all 3. hooray, you made it x good isnt it? x

Sure is sexy. "

hahaha as long as its fun x

By *ildbillkidMan
over a year ago

where the road goes on forever

Third times the charm

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Haha! I didn't mean it that way, you said you needed practice to stay up all night. Yeah my humour is shit tonight sorry everyone! "

i took it the right way xx i chuckled..yeah i need some practice, my getting sleepy xx dont apologise you were cute and i was just cute back xx

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Third times the charm"
yes it will be last one from me tonight, as i said before i forgot my commitments tomorrow

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

I'd rather make them amazing for someone elses' company, but it looks like I'm stuck for tonight."

*Aces top tip, don't stand in glue

over a year ago

Haha! I didn't mean it that way, you said you needed practice to stay up all night. Yeah my humour is shit tonight sorry everyone! i took it the right way xx i chuckled..yeah i need some practice, my getting sleepy xx dont apologise you were cute and i was just cute back xx"

Yey! That wasn't so bad after all then!

By *rGuyMan
over a year ago

Croydon

Evening Suzy and all. Hope you are all well, I'm loaded up with man flu at the moment .

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

I'd rather make them amazing for someone elses' company, but it looks like I'm stuck for tonight.

*Aces top tip, don't stand in glue "

hahahaha 'super' advice

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Haha! I didn't mean it that way, you said you needed practice to stay up all night. Yeah my humour is shit tonight sorry everyone! i took it the right way xx i chuckled..yeah i need some practice, my getting sleepy xx dont apologise you were cute and i was just cute back xx

Yey! That wasn't so bad after all then! "

no gorgeous, i do have a sense of humour xx

over a year ago

Willenhall

aww bless, im sure you are amazing for them too xx"

My wank sock never appreciates anything. I don't even get a cuddle in in the morning.

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Evening Suzy and all. Hope you are all well, I'm loaded up with man flu at the moment . "
hiya colshy,, how are you these days, long time no see..hows life? x

By *ildbillkidMan
over a year ago

where the road goes on forever

"Third times the charmyes it will be last one from me tonight, as i said before i forgot my commitments tomorrow "
me too up at 4am so if i don't talk to you till the next time hugs

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

aww bless, im sure you are amazing for them too xx

My wank sock never appreciates anything. I don't even get a cuddle in in the morning.

"

awww i dont get cuddles in the morning either x

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Third times the charmyes it will be last one from me tonight, as i said before i forgot my commitments tomorrow me too up at 4am so if i don't talk to you till the next time hugs"
oh geez early start for you, mines not that bad. take care of you bill..hugs and love and sweet dreams x

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Aw bugger, I've run out of baccy and have to nip to the 24/7 over the road. Anyone want anything

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Evening Suzy and all. Hope you are all well, I'm loaded up with man flu at the moment . "
sorry i missed the bit about man flu..shit isnt it..i only stopped coughing from my bout, about two days ago..went on and on..feel better soon x

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Aw bugger, I've run out of baccy and have to nip to the 24/7 over the road. Anyone want anything "
no sweet thanks xx got my bedtime cuppa and a cig im good x

over a year ago

Haha! I didn't mean it that way, you said you needed practice to stay up all night. Yeah my humour is shit tonight sorry everyone! i took it the right way xx i chuckled..yeah i need some practice, my getting sleepy xx dont apologise you were cute and i was just cute back xx

Yey! That wasn't so bad after all then! no gorgeous, i do have a sense of humour xx"

Yours is fabulous! I know when I'm defeated x

over a year ago

Willenhall

"

awww i dont get cuddles in the morning either x"

Do you want to swap?

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Yey! That wasn't so bad after all then! no gorgeous, i do have a sense of humour xx

Yours is fabulous! I know when I'm defeated x"

its just fun..xx.nice for some light hearted banter on here..makes a change..so hows life been?

By *ackDMissMorganCouple
over a year ago

Halifax

*Aces top tip, don't stand in glue "

You are very wise Ace.

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

"

awww i dont get cuddles in the morning either x

Do you want to swap?"

what cuddles? being honest im not a great person in the morning..its why i dont have a boyfriend, i wouldn't burden him with my 'coming around' stage before 2 cups of tea im not the perky woman, of any other time of the day..

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

*Aces top tip, don't stand in glue

You are very wise Ace. "

see there are others too who know you are not an eejit xxx

over a year ago

Yey! That wasn't so bad after all then! no gorgeous, i do have a sense of humour xx

Yours is fabulous! I know when I'm defeated xits just fun..xx.nice for some light hearted banter on here..makes a change..so hows life been?"

Agreed, the forums wouldn't be the same without a bit of banter pretty good thanks! Changing jobs soon hopefully, depends on how my interview on Friday goes how about you? Much happening in Suzy's world?

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"Aw bugger, I've run out of baccy and have to nip to the 24/7 over the road. Anyone want anything no sweet thanks xx got my bedtime cuppa and a cig im good x"

Phew, think I got away with that one pretty lightly

See you all in a short while

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Yours is fabulous! I know when I'm defeated xits just fun..xx.nice for some light hearted banter on here..makes a change..so hows life been?

Agreed, the forums wouldn't be the same without a bit of banter pretty good thanks! Changing jobs soon hopefully, depends on how my interview on Friday goes how about you? Much happening in Suzy's world? "

i had to leave uni, i couldnt stand the system so knuckling down with my writing..might be a move on the cards, depends on a lot of things out of my control..im having fun as Kitty and i manage to get out and about, so mustn't grumble x looking forward to the socvial on the 18th of this month, that should be fun to see some peeps x

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Aw bugger, I've run out of baccy and have to nip to the 24/7 over the road. Anyone want anything no sweet thanks xx got my bedtime cuppa and a cig im good x

See you all in a short while "

come back to me soon xx

over a year ago

Willenhall

"What cuddles? being honest im not a great person in the morning..its why i dont have a boyfriend, i wouldn't burden him with my 'coming around' stage before 2 cups of tea im not the perky woman, of any other time of the day.. "

The morning is always my 'coming around' stage. At night I either make excuses or fake an orgasm if I can get away with it. Well, not always, but...

I always wake up with wood.

over a year ago

Yours is fabulous! I know when I'm defeated xits just fun..xx.nice for some light hearted banter on here..makes a change..so hows life been?

Agreed, the forums wouldn't be the same without a bit of banter pretty good thanks! Changing jobs soon hopefully, depends on how my interview on Friday goes how about you? Much happening in Suzy's world?

i had to leave uni, i couldnt stand the system so knuckling down with my writing..might be a move on the cards, depends on a lot of things out of my control..im having fun as Kitty and i manage to get out and about, so mustn't grumble x looking forward to the socvial on the 18th of this month, that should be fun to see some peeps x"

I hope it goes well for you! What kind of stuff are you writing?

What's this social about? Is it the secret tea party one?

By *rcticFoxxxWoman
over a year ago

Hereabouts

Disappeared to watch Predator... What did I miss on the thread?

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

"What cuddles? being honest im not a great person in the morning..its why i dont have a boyfriend, i wouldn't burden him with my 'coming around' stage before 2 cups of tea im not the perky woman, of any other time of the day..

The morning is always my 'coming around' stage. At night I either make excuses or fake an orgasm if I can get away with it. Well, not always, but...

I always wake up with wood."

haha fake one? why do that..i never fake..if it doesnt happen it doesnt happen

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

i had to leave uni, i couldnt stand the system so knuckling down with my writing..might be a move on the cards, depends on a lot of things out of my control..im having fun as Kitty and i manage to get out and about, so mustn't grumble x looking forward to the socvial on the 18th of this month, that should be fun to see some peeps x

What's this social about? Is it the secret tea party one? "

no i dont know the details of that one, im hosting one at jaydees on friday 18th as a social and my belated b'day party x there are several going on this month but im fed up of sharing halloween x

By *ackDMissMorganCouple
over a year ago

Halifax

"Disappeared to watch Predator... What did I miss on the thread?"

Predator was on? One of my all time favourites. Get to the chopper!!!!

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

ooh scary film x just some nice hellos and a bit of banter and ace going to the 24/7 x

By *rGuyMan
over a year ago

Croydon

"Evening Suzy and all. Hope you are all well, I'm loaded up with man flu at the moment . sorry i missed the bit about man flu..shit isnt it..i only stopped coughing from my bout, about two days ago..went on and on..feel better soon x"

All good apart from the man flu thanks. I've had a manic few days sorting some stuff out so unfortunately haven't had time to come on, did you miss me lol?

Glad your feeling better now .

over a year ago

Willenhall

I can make it...get to my chopper!

over a year ago

What's this social about? Is it the secret tea party one? no i dont know the details of that one, im hosting one at jaydees on friday 18th as a social and my belated b'day party x there are several going on this month but im fed up of sharing halloween x"

Ooh that's a fair treck from where I am! All the good forum socials seem to be in England! it must be annoying, random kids asking you for money and sweets on your birthday! Happy belated birthday to you anyway!

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Evening Suzy and all. Hope you are all well, I'm loaded up with man flu at the moment . sorry i missed the bit about man flu..shit isnt it..i only stopped coughing from my bout, about two days ago..went on and on..feel better soon x

All good apart from the man flu thanks. I've had a manic few days sorting some stuff out so unfortunately haven't had time to come on, did you miss me lol?

Glad your feeling better now . "

yeah im good just keeping focused x havent seen you for ages.. i miss everyone i got to know off of nocturnal x

over a year ago

Willenhall

"haha fake one? why do that..i never fake..if it doesnt happen it doesnt happen "

My delaying tactic until the morning...

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

What's this social about? Is it the secret tea party one? no i dont know the details of that one, im hosting one at jaydees on friday 18th as a social and my belated b'day party x there are several going on this month but im fed up of sharing halloween x

Ooh that's a fair treck from where I am! All the good forum socials seem to be in England! it must be annoying, random kids asking you for money and sweets on your birthday! Happy belated birthday to you anyway! "

dad's 11th,sons 18th mine is 28th, daughters 30th, then halloween, i dont want to see another piece of cake or a sweet till spring i live in a field, noone bothers me here

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

"haha fake one? why do that..i never fake..if it doesnt happen it doesnt happen

My delaying tactic until the morning..."

cunning..but not before two cups of tea

over a year ago

Morning all....thought I was the only one still up ! what we all up too

over a year ago

I must of nodded off

over a year ago

What's this social about? Is it the secret tea party one? no i dont know the details of that one, im hosting one at jaydees on friday 18th as a social and my belated b'day party x there are several going on this month but im fed up of sharing halloween x

Ooh that's a fair treck from where I am! All the good forum socials seem to be in England! it must be annoying, random kids asking you for money and sweets on your birthday! Happy belated birthday to you anyway! dad's 11th,sons 18th mine is 28th, daughters 30th, then halloween, i dont want to see another piece of cake or a sweet till spring i live in a field, noone bothers me here "

Wow! That sounds like one expensive month for prezzies! You live in a field? I have a tent you can borrow? x

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Morning all....thought I was the only one still up ! what we all up too"
hey cockney..love your user name x welcome to nocturnal, just some friendly hellos and banter here.although i am likely to disappear in a bit..im getting sleepy..hows life? x

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

"I must of nodded off "
you feel better now? x

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Ooh that's a fair treck from where I am! All the good forum socials seem to be in England! it must be annoying, random kids asking you for money and sweets on your birthday! Happy belated birthday to you anyway! dad's 11th,sons 18th mine is 28th, daughters 30th, then halloween, i dont want to see another piece of cake or a sweet till spring i live in a field, noone bothers me here

Wow! That sounds like one expensive month for prezzies! You live in a field? I have a tent you can borrow? x"

yeah its 'cake' month yep i do..i have lived in a tipi for a year before now, that was somewhere warmer though..i dont really like houses that much x

By *rGuyMan
over a year ago

Croydon

"Evening Suzy and all. Hope you are all well, I'm loaded up with man flu at the moment . sorry i missed the bit about man flu..shit isnt it..i only stopped coughing from my bout, about two days ago..went on and on..feel better soon x

Glad your feeling better now . yeah im good just keeping focused x havent seen you for ages.. i miss everyone i got to know off of nocturnal x"

I have been about but more on the morning posts though. I think I have been missing the nocturnal because I was coming on too late. Glad to be back now . X

over a year ago

"I must of nodded off you feel better now? x"

Little bit, just got to balance Fab and some actual work now

By *rcticFoxxxWoman
over a year ago

Hereabouts

"Disappeared to watch Predator... What did I miss on the thread?

Predator was on? One of my all time favourites. Get to the chopper!!!!"

Nah watched it on DVD. Gonna go watch the 2nd one soon. Can't sleep so might as well..

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Glad your feeling better now . yeah im good just keeping focused x havent seen you for ages.. i miss everyone i got to know off of nocturnal x

I have been about but more on the morning posts though. I think I have been missing the nocturnal because I was coming on too late. Glad to be back now . X"

it hasnt been around for quite a while, neither dan nor i have had the time/ schedules to do it x

By *uzy444 OP   Woman
over a year ago

"I must of nodded off you feel better now? x

Little bit, just got to balance Fab and some actual work now "

take it easy especially if you feel a bit rough..im going to say goodnight now...i need some sleep..lovely seeing you and everyone..take care and sweet dreams to you all. when you get to bed xx

over a year ago

Willenhall

"cunning..but not before two cups of tea "

As long as you don't mind making them yourself before I get my two cups of 'D'...

By *ackDMissMorganCouple
over a year ago

Halifax

Nah watched it on DVD. Gonna go watch the 2nd one soon. Can't sleep so might as well.. "

True. 2nd one is ok too.

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"Aw bugger, I've run out of baccy and have to nip to the 24/7 over the road. Anyone want anything no sweet thanks xx got my bedtime cuppa and a cig im good x

See you all in a short while come back to me soon xx"

Well I got chatting to someone who I had not seen in a while at the shop, have known him for about 25 yrs. Anyone fancy a square of fruit & nut

By *rGuyMan
over a year ago

Croydon

Glad your feeling better now . yeah im good just keeping focused x havent seen you for ages.. i miss everyone i got to know off of nocturnal x

I have been about but more on the morning posts though. I think I have been missing the nocturnal because I was coming on too late. Glad to be back now . Xit hasnt been around for quite a while, neither dan nor i have had the time/ schedules to do it x"

Ahh that will be why I haven't seen it then lol. Glad you bought it back again. X

over a year ago

Willenhall

"

True. 2nd one is ok too. "

What?

You'll be saying AvP was 'watchable' next...

By *rcticFoxxxWoman
over a year ago

Hereabouts

Predator 2 then Predators next, then the alien films then the AVP films

over a year ago

"

True. 2nd one is ok too.

What?

You'll be saying AvP was 'watchable' next..."

the films ain't the best in he franchise but they plug some gaps in the story of you haven't read the books.

By *udistnorthantsMan
over a year ago

Desborough

Nice

Time for some Grimm and then The Strain

By *ackDMissMorganCouple
over a year ago

Halifax

"

True. 2nd one is ok too.

What?

You'll be saying AvP was 'watchable' next..."

Lol I said it was 'ok'. Havent seen Predators. Dont mind AvP though cos it combines 2 of my all time favourite films.

By *ackDMissMorganCouple
over a year ago

Halifax

"Predator 2 then Predators next, then the alien films then the AVP films "

Theres more than one AvP?

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"Predator 2 then Predators next, then the alien films then the AVP films

Theres more than one AvP? "

Dvp is better though, or so ma ex told me

over a year ago

Nah watched it on DVD. Gonna go watch the 2nd one soon. Can't sleep so might as well..

True. 2nd one is ok too. "

it's not a classic though.

It was loosely based on concrete jungle. A graphic novel, of which there is now a novelisation. The cop played by Danny glover is supposed to be Alan (dutch) schafers brother.

The film is a little different but adds a little more lore into the predator world.

arnie was supposed to be in it too but due to some shortfall of money he never signed up. they re wrote his character as agent keys.

I like that it nods to the avp franchise waaaay before the films were even considered though.

It's a franchise I like

over a year ago

Theres more than one AvP? "

avp requiem.

over a year ago

Willenhall

"

True. 2nd one is ok too.

What?

Lol I said it was 'ok'. Havent seen Predators. Dont mind AvP though cos it combines 2 of my all time favourite films. "

It could have been a great film. It wasn't.

I saw the new Alien film recently - I forget the name but it doesn't have 'Alien' in the name. It was the best since Alien & Aliens but still...disappointing.

over a year ago

"Predator 2 then Predators next, then the alien films then the AVP films "

then the 25 odd predator/alien novels that are on the shelf under the massive predator canvas we have

there's a lot to get through love before we can chat properly about this stuff

By *rcticFoxxxWoman
over a year ago

Hereabouts

then the 25 odd predator/alien novels that are on the shelf under the massive predator canvas we have

there's a lot to get through love before we can chat properly about this stuff "

Shh. I have too many books to read as it is.

I think I prefer the Predator made from scrap more than the canvas

over a year ago

Willenhall

"

I like that it nods to the avp franchise waaaay before the films were even considered though.

It's a franchise I like "

They were considered but it was made into a (quite good) console game before the films.

The game was actually better than the original AvP film even though it pre-dated (see what I did there?) the film by a few years.

over a year ago

"

True. 2nd one is ok too.

What?

Lol I said it was 'ok'. Havent seen Predators. Dont mind AvP though cos it combines 2 of my all time favourite films. "

predators is okay. .bit of a return to the original..or tries to be anyhow. wasn't keen on the casting though. brody is shit and I'm not a fan of his.

again though it introduces new lore and another yautja (predator) tribe not seen outside of print

over a year ago

"

It's a franchise I like

They were considered but it was made into a (quite good) console game before the films.

The game was actually better than the original AvP film even though it pre-dated (see what I did there?) the film by a few years."

games ate a part of the franchise I didn't get into unfortunately..I'm not a gamer and really don't like games much at all so I'm missing out really.

I've considered watching walk through of them..kind of like a movie just to see what they add to it

over a year ago

I think I prefer the Predator made from scrap more than the canvas "

scars cool.

named him after the predator lex partners up with in avp

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

I think I prefer the Predator made from scrap more than the canvas "

Ah bugger off & get a suspension sling you pair

over a year ago

Ah bugger off & get a suspension sling you pair "

got under bed restraints.

can put her in 'em and get predator on in peace

By *ackDMissMorganCouple
over a year ago

Halifax

True. 2nd one is ok too.

It was loosely based on concrete jungle. A graphic novel, of which there is now a novelisation. The cop played by Danny glover is supposed to be Alan (dutch) schafers brother.

The film is a little different but adds a little more lore into the predator world.

arnie was supposed to be in it too but due to some shortfall of money he never signed up. they re wrote his character as agent keys.

It's a franchise I like "

Thanks for that pal. Need to try and find AvP Requiem now then. Miss liked Predator but isnt fussed about Alien.

Techno it was called Prometheus. I was so looking forward to seeing. I ended up so disappointed. Alien and Aliens are the only good films in the franchise. I did read the other day that there is a follow up to Prometheus coming out next year. I dont know if Ridley Scott is having anything to do with the story line but imho they need to get back the grit from the first 2.

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

can put her in 'em and get predator on in peace "

Will it stop her pm'ing me though

over a year ago

Did you know there is a genus of spider named after the predator?

its the genus predatoroonos.

sub species include predatoroonos Dutch

predatoroonos Billy

predatoroonos mac etc etc (after the films characters obviously)

true story

the spiders mandibles are rather like the predator see

over a year ago

Will it stop her pm'ing me though "

I don't know or care..I just wanna watch mi films in peace man!

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

I don't know or care..I just wanna watch mi films in peace man! "

Now that's what you call a proper man's response

By *ackDMissMorganCouple
over a year ago

Halifax

"Did you know there is a genus of spider named after the predator?

predatoroonos Billy

true story

the spiders mandibles are rather like the predator see "

Now that is proper cool.

By *rcticFoxxxWoman
over a year ago

Hereabouts

can put her in 'em and get predator on in peace "

They're Velcro.... How hard can it be to get out?

over a year ago

True. 2nd one is ok too.

It's a franchise I like

Thanks for that pal. Need to try and find AvP Requiem now then. Miss liked Predator but isnt fussed about Alien.

Techno it was called Prometheus. I was so looking forward to seeing. I ended up so disappointed. Alien and Aliens are the only good films in the franchise. I did read the other day that there is a follow up to Prometheus coming out next year. I dont know if Ridley Scott is having anything to do with the story line but imho they need to get back the grit from the first 2."

there's a follow up to promethazine coming next year too called 'alien covenant' I think..

promises to be good but we'll see.

I liked promethius though..The engineers are part of the alien and predator universe..

its a theory the engineers made the aliens as a weapon against the yautja but the yautja took them to be highly prized prey which is why they breed them and use them for hunts and training

over a year ago

yautja = predators by the way....sorry. getting my geek on now

over a year ago

"Did you know there is a genus of spider named after the predator?

predatoroonos Billy

true story

the spiders mandibles are rather like the predator see

Now that is proper cool. "

yeah i thought so too

over a year ago

I don't know or care..I just wanna watch mi films in peace man!

Now that's what you call a proper man's response "

feel I should be just grunting my response now

over a year ago

They're Velcro.... How hard can it be to get out? "

I'm putting some hi tensile chain ones in tomorrow!

over a year ago

Apologies for my spelling in half of my posts.

autocarrot hasn't learned a lot of my words yet...newish phone

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

I'm putting some hi tensile chain ones in tomorrow! "

Ah fuck off, you're gonna watch Bridget Jones Diary innit sis

By *eavenNhellCouple
over a year ago

carrbrook stalybridge

Morning everyone wide awake thanks to our idiot neighbour thinking it's a good time to move his furniture again least it's not his drum kit this time

Nuther call to the landlord in the morning

over a year ago

Ah fuck off, you're gonna watch Bridget Jones Diary innit sis "

right after dirty dancing and miss congeniality

my place this time. bring ice cream...and tissues.

over a year ago

"Morning everyone wide awake thanks to our idiot neighbour thinking it's a good time to move his furniture again least it's not his drum kit this time

Nuther call to the landlord in the morning "

wait till they're asleep and cracked out the hammer drill..used to do that to my downstairs neighbours after they'd been on the piss all night..just find shit to drill

By *ackDMissMorganCouple
over a year ago

Halifax

"yautja = predators by the way....sorry. getting my geek on now "

I knew what you meant pal. Yeah Alien Covenant. Was reading an article on sequels that are coming out next year. A lot of them should just be left alone lol to be honest.

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

my place this time. bring ice cream...and tissues."

Not entirely sure why we would need tissues

Will chocolates do

By *rGuyMan
over a year ago

Croydon

"Morning everyone wide awake thanks to our idiot neighbour thinking it's a good time to move his furniture again least it's not his drum kit this time

Nuther call to the landlord in the morning "

I'd be banging on his door and playing the drums with his head lol. People like that do my nut. No consideration.

over a year ago

Will chocolates do "

chocolate I'd fine

and the tissue is for wiping up the jizz later on man...I'm not having cum stains everywhere. I'll get a right ear bashing when she has to scrape it up in the morning

over a year ago

"yautja = predators by the way....sorry. getting my geek on now

I knew what you meant pal. Yeah Alien Covenant. Was reading an article on sequels that are coming out next year. A lot of them should just be left alone lol to be honest."

there's money to be made off idiots like me...so they keep making 'em

By *ackDMissMorganCouple
over a year ago

Halifax

"yautja = predators by the way....sorry. getting my geek on now

I knew what you meant pal. Yeah Alien Covenant. Was reading an article on sequels that are coming out next year. A lot of them should just be left alone lol to be honest.

there's money to be made off idiots like me...so they keep making 'em "

John Wick 2 I'd probably watch and a new transformers. Not sure about Fast and Furious 8. Only ever watched the first one.

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Will chocolates do

chocolate I'd fine

and the tissue is for wiping up the jizz later on man...I'm not having cum stains everywhere. I'll get a right ear bashing when she has to scrape it up in the morning "

Surely she's taught you how to put curtains in the washing machine

By *eavenNhellCouple
over a year ago

carrbrook stalybridge

I'd be banging on his door and playing the drums with his head lol. People like that do my nut. No consideration. "

wouldn't make differance he would just laugh and open another special brew plus he goes running to council every time claiming harrassment .9 am music will come on that's when he goes to sleep same cd on repeat till he wakes up no amount of banging gets him up

By *rGuyMan
over a year ago

Croydon

I'd be banging on his door and playing the drums with his head lol. People like that do my nut. No consideration. wouldn't make differance he would just laugh and open another special brew plus he goes running to council every time claiming harrassment .9 am music will come on that's when he goes to sleep same cd on repeat till he wakes up no amount of banging gets him up "

Oh one of them ones. Record, video and make a not of the times and go to the council yourself. Surely they have an obligation to do something about it.

By *eavenNhellCouple
over a year ago

carrbrook stalybridge

I'd be banging on his door and playing the drums with his head lol. People like that do my nut. No consideration. wouldn't make differance he would just laugh and open another special brew plus he goes running to council every time claiming harrassment .9 am music will come on that's when he goes to sleep same cd on repeat till he wakes up no amount of banging gets him up

Oh one of them ones. Record, video and make a not of the times and go to the council yourself. Surely they have an obligation to do something about it. "

they are "dealing " with him trouble is he behaves for a few weeks then starts again so it never progresses least he's quite bed down now stopped banging no drums can here very faint guitar so hope he don't start singing

By *ong legs n LingeireWoman
over a year ago

it up to me neck. :-)

Just had to be part of all three.

I know most of you are now tucked up but Good morning lovelies. Xx

over a year ago

Will chocolates do

chocolate I'd fine

and the tissue is for wiping up the jizz later on man...I'm not having cum stains everywhere. I'll get a right ear bashing when she has to scrape it up in the morning

Surely she's taught you how to put curtains in the washing machine "

wa-shing? what's this gibberish?

Post new Message to Thread