Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Single Guys ... not wanted

Jump to newest

By *olling Stone OP   Man
over a year ago

Dorking

Just trying to figure out rationally that why single guys are so in less demand ... what such they do that people categorically rather in some cases harshly flag them out and label them as unwanted....

I don't see anything other than mutually I agreed I would have done so what's the real reason behind... if anyone knows then will be glad to be enlightened.... I am just fad up of browsing profiles with glass half full approach with friendly acumen to just only to be told no single ... aargh

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

i want two tonight for a 3sum. putting in my order here, hoping they're on sale with them being low in demand.

over a year ago

I don't know.

Is there not a filter when you search, so you avoid those profiles?

over a year ago

Erm did you use Google translate on this... not trying to sound harsh but... it kinda doesn't make sense...

The gist of your question. WHY do so many say "no single guys".. so they don't get 400 messages a day and because... they don't want to meet singles: the reason, couldn't tell you as everyone that has that on their profile will have a different reason.

Good luck... happy swinging...

over a year ago

Bogof if your lucky

over a year ago

Dorking

"i want two tonight for a 3sum. putting in my order here, hoping they're on sale with them being low in demand. "

Interesting to know ... well I am available as less in demand just to see what you say

over a year ago

Dorking

"I don't know.

Is there not a filter when you search, so you avoid those profiles?"

Well so far I know I don't think any

By *erbyDalesCplCouple
over a year ago

Derbyshire

"Just trying to figure out rationally that why single guys are so in less demand ... what such they do that people categorically rather in some cases harshly flag them out and label them as unwanted....

"

It's not no much "in less demand" (many people look for single guys) but more a case of over-supply. So you need to stand out from the crowd. Also one tends to notice it more if a profile excludes you, so you tend to get confirmation bias.

Mr ddc

over a year ago

"i want two tonight for a 3sum. putting in my order here, hoping they're on sale with them being low in demand.

Interesting to know ... well I am available as less in demand just to see what you say"

also 200 miles away, sexy body though from what i can see.

over a year ago

"I don't know.

#

there is a filter for men, you just don't tick the looking for men box. most people don't use it hence why people not looking for men appear in searches when men are looking.

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

OP same answers apply as last time you asked 4 days ago (you know when you had the Bollywood actor's pic as a face pic?)...it takes time and patience, coupled with a well written profile, some decent pictures and a lot of luck...sprinkled with a bit of charm. Try getting along to clubs or socials where you can meet people face to face, start with no expectations and go from there.

Just because you gave a profile here it doesn't automatically mean you'll get success.

Good luck though and happy Fabbing

By *iSTARessWoman
over a year ago

London

Some prefer to search out their own, some just want to meet other couples, others only want a lady or Tlady to join them.

Different folks n that

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

As a single guy that has been on here for just over 10 years now, I still get a fair bit of attention and I gave up sending preemptive messages about 7 yrs ago.

Its all about your approach and having a positive outlook

over a year ago

Dorking

"Erm did you use Google translate on this... not trying to sound harsh but... it kinda doesn't make sense...

The gist of your question. WHY do so many say "no single guys".. so they don't get 400 messages a day and because... they don't want to meet singles: the reason, couldn't tell you as everyone that has that on their profile will have a different reason.

Hi Pauly90, thanks for the comment. Well I can see two lines where grammatically I could have been more accurate but wasn't that bad that you had to mention this particularly rather than picking up on the gist of question,By the way you should also try google translation and I am not harsh. Let me tell you why. "Kinda" is no English word but rather just a lasy version of "kind of" and in an articulate English shouldn't be used.

I am grateful for the reasons you have quoted in support of people not wanting single guys although not sure that they would have received 400 messages by not mentioning this ... anyway thanks for your insight and input

Good luck... happy swinging..."

over a year ago

I want single guys, single, handsome, tall with big penis'

over a year ago

"I want single guys, single, handsome, tall with big penis'"

And close by???

over a year ago

"Erm did you use Google translate on this... not trying to sound harsh but... it kinda doesn't make sense...

Hi Pauly90, thanks for the comment. Well I can see two lines where grammatically I could have been more accurate but wasn't that bad that you had to mention this particularly rather than picking up on the gist of question,By the way you should also try google translation and I am not harsh. Let me tell you why. "Kinda" is no English word but rather just a lasy version of "kind of" and in an articulate English shouldn't be used.

I am grateful for the reasons you have quoted in support of people not wanting single guys although not sure that they would have received 400 messages by not mentioning this ... anyway thanks for your insight and input

Good luck... happy swinging..."

My pleasure. X

By *ackDMissMorganCouple
over a year ago

Halifax

"i want two tonight for a 3sum. putting in my order here, hoping they're on sale with them being low in demand. "

Lmao. You do make me laugh. Jack.

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"I want single guys, single, handsome, tall with big penis'

And close by??? "

And a clean bumhole

over a year ago

"i want two tonight for a 3sum. putting in my order here, hoping they're on sale with them being low in demand.

Lmao. You do make me laugh. Jack. "

you're welcome.

i'm mostly here to amuse myself but if others enjoy that too then i'm happy.

By *avrick15Man
over a year ago

glasgow

"I want single guys, single, handsome, tall with big penis'

And close by??? "

Indeed

over a year ago

It's mainly ego. They let the message from men that would never approach them or even fancy them in real life go to their heads

over a year ago

Dorking

"Just trying to figure out rationally that why single guys are so in less demand ... what such they do that people categorically rather in some cases harshly flag them out and label them as unwanted....

I don't see anything other than mutually I agreed I would have done so what's the real reason behind... if anyone knows then will be glad to be enlightened.... I am just fad up of browsing profiles with glass half full approach with friendly acumen to just only to be told no single ... aargh

That's right, aren't you the guy with the fake face pic?

Why ask again, nothing has changed."

Well it is a different question in different context. I believe it is better to ask rather than I assume and confuse myself...

I have my own photos now and that was a learning curve and wasn't meant for any malicious purposes. So hopefully moving on from the subject ... thanks

over a year ago

Dorking

"It's mainly ego. They let the message from men that would never approach them or even fancy them in real life go to their heads "

I perfectly agree

By *ackDMissMorganCouple
over a year ago

Halifax

you're welcome.

i'm mostly here to amuse myself but if others enjoy that too then i'm happy. "

I certainly do. Shame I'm on nights too.

By *hetalkingstoveMan
over a year ago

London

"It's mainly ego. They let the message from men that would never approach them or even fancy them in real life go to their heads

I perfectly agree "

You both sound bitter, which is maybe why you're struggling. If you assume the problem is with other people you'll never improve what you have to offer.

over a year ago

"It's mainly ego. They let the message from men that would never approach them or even fancy them in real life go to their heads

I perfectly agree

You both sound bitter, which is maybe why you're struggling. If you assume the problem is with other people you'll never improve what you have to offer. "

Well sounds must be deceiving. I'm having pretty good success. I'm being choosey too

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

Why ask again, nothing has changed.

Well it is a different question in different context. I believe it is better to ask rather than I assume and confuse myself...

I have my own photos now and that was a learning curve and wasn't meant for any malicious purposes. So hopefully moving on from the subject ... thanks "

Remarkable physique for a 46 yr old - you should put some more pics up though - my experience of profiles with one good pic is that the pic is fake, so maybe that's why your response had been so poor.

over a year ago

Sorry can you repeat the question please?

I didn't quite understand it

over a year ago

you're welcome.

I certainly do. Shame I'm on nights too. "

haha, thanks. think i got one guy as well.

By *hetalkingstoveMan
over a year ago

London

I perfectly agree

You both sound bitter, which is maybe why you're struggling. If you assume the problem is with other people you'll never improve what you have to offer.

Well sounds must be deceiving. I'm having pretty good success. I'm being choosey too "

But no verifications?

over a year ago

Dorking

I have my own photos now and that was a learning curve and wasn't meant for any malicious purposes. So hopefully moving on from the subject ... thanks

Remarkable physique for a 46 yr old - you should put some more pics up though - my experience of profiles with one good pic is that the pic is fake, so maybe that's why your response had been so poor."

Thanks for the compliment but I never thought 46 is the age of body deformation.... I have seen people in their 60's with firm belly and beautiful skin whereas some people are not that lucky to have a nice figure no matter they are even in their 20's. I am not gym fanatic but try to keep myself in shape ... thanks for liking it

over a year ago

I perfectly agree

Well sounds must be deceiving. I'm having pretty good success. I'm being choosey too

But no verifications? "

So? I started fab pretty recently and was taking it slow.

Is a man's worthiness rooted in how many women he fucks? Sound sexist to me.

over a year ago

Dorking

I perfectly agree

But no verifications? "

I see ... sure

By *ackDMissMorganCouple
over a year ago

Halifax

you're welcome.

haha, thanks. think i got one guy as well."

Now I'm really fed up lol.

By *awandOrderCouple
over a year ago

SW London

I perfectly agree

But no verifications?

Is a man's worthiness rooted in how many women he fucks? Sound sexist to me."

Is a women's ego measured by how many men fancy them dispute you not doing so ....

over a year ago

Dorking

Interesting to know ... well I am available as less in demand just to see what you say

also 200 miles away, sexy body though from what i can see. "

Well don't worry of 200 miles ... I will come over specially for you

over a year ago

I perfectly agree

But no verifications?

Is a women's ego measured by how many men fancy them dispute you not doing so ...."

Yes.

Lol.

over a year ago

you're welcome.

haha, thanks. think i got one guy as well.

Now I'm really fed up lol."

sorry.

i'll shut up about it now.

By *hetalkingstoveMan
over a year ago

London

I perfectly agree

But no verifications?

Is a man's worthiness rooted in how many women he fucks? Sound sexist to me."

Whoever mentioned worthiness? My point was that having an attitude that blames women (for apparently having ego in this case) doesn't tend to lead to success in meeting them.

But feel free to ignore my suggestion and keep thinking it's women's fault.

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

Remarkable physique for a 46 yr old - you should put some more pics up though - my experience of profiles with one good pic is that the pic is fake, so maybe that's why your response had been so poor.

Thanks for the compliment but I never thought 46 is the age of body deformation.... I have seen people in their 60's with firm belly and beautiful skin whereas some people are not that lucky to have a nice figure no matter they are even in their 20's. I am not gym fanatic but try to keep myself in shape ... thanks for liking it"

I'm sorry that was not a compliment, but whatever, I think you are playing games so I am out.

By *awandOrderCouple
over a year ago

SW London

I perfectly agree

But no verifications?

Is a women's ego measured by how many men fancy them dispute you not doing so ....

Yes.

Lol."

If you dont fancy them and another man does, or even other man do, it's got to be a lie?

By *awandOrderCouple
over a year ago

SW London

I perfectly agree

But no verifications?

Whoever mentioned worthiness? My point was that having an attitude that blames women (for apparently having ego in this case) doesn't tend to lead to success in meeting them.

"

Unworthy ego centric women are rejecting him perhaps?

over a year ago

Woe is me oh woe is me erm yeah righto

over a year ago

Is this an example of that egocentrical thing that some people do, where they feel that they are entitled to have sex with anyone they like just because they are on a swinging site?

Or is it that thing where some think those that are on a swinging site aren't entitled to preferences?

Or is that thing where some people get confused between Fab and just-eat and think they are ordering delivery from a menu?

Just checking

over a year ago

I perfectly agree

But no verifications?

Unworthy ego centric women are rejecting him perhaps?"

Ah the old "try and sexually shame him" tactic. It is most commonly used agaist men in effort to emasculate.

Next you'll be telling me I'm ugly that I'll die alone.

I honestly don't care of some randomer on fab fancies or doesn't fancy me. Please don't flatter yourselves.

By *avrick15Man
over a year ago

glasgow

"Is this an example of that egocentrical thing that some people do, where they feel that they are entitled to have sex with anyone they like just because they are on a swinging site?

Or is it that thing where some think those that are on a swinging site aren't entitled to preferences?

Or is that thing where some people get confused between Fab and just-eat and think they are ordering delivery from a menu?

Just checking "

Lol someone needs to come up with a dial-a-fuck site

over a year ago

"Is this an example of that egocentrical thing that some people do, where they feel that they are entitled to have sex with anyone they like just because they are on a swinging site?

Just checking

Lol someone needs to come up with a dial-a-fuck site "

He should try craigslist i hear there is a lot of ladues to be paid for

over a year ago

Just checking

Lol someone needs to come up with a dial-a-fuck site "

I think they did, they're commonly known as escorts....

over a year ago

I perfectly agree

But no verifications?

"

Please tell me where I levied blame on anyone. There is no "blame"

over a year ago

I don't see anything other than mutually I agreed I would have done so what's the real reason behind... if anyone knows then will be glad to be enlightened.... I am just fad up of browsing profiles with glass half full approach with friendly acumen to just only to be told no single ... aargh "

Simple numbers game fella, demand is actually high for single guys but supply is even higher. Don't take it too seriously, good luck.

over a year ago

Dorking

Just checking "

None of this actually .... the direction of my question was more towards inquisitive side of single guys being flagged out mainly but not much of other categories. So the question was to figure out what is the reason or reasons for this. What I am trying to get at that are there any stereo typical images attached to them etc ... referring to what you are pointing out, I am not challenging people's preferences but rather delving in different direction that why only single guys ...

By the way thank for sharing your thought

By *hetalkingstoveMan
over a year ago

London

I perfectly agree

But no verifications?

Please tell me where I levied blame on anyone. There is no "blame""

Your very first post, where you said that the reason the OP is struggling in here is because of women's egos.

By *avrick15Man
over a year ago

glasgow

Just checking

Lol someone needs to come up with a dial-a-fuck site

I think they did, they're commonly known as escorts.... "

True but not many of them giving out blowjobs for 5 subscriptions for two months

over a year ago

"It's mainly ego. They let the message from men that would never approach them or even fancy them in real life go to their heads "

That is certainly very true of some women but it is not an accurate description of all and therefore an unfair generalisation.

An equally unfair generalisation is that every man on here will have sex with any women giving it out, it's just not true.

That said when it comes to no strings sex a fair number of men will lower their standards, that's not the women's fault.

By *avrick15Man
over a year ago

glasgow

That is certainly very true of some women but it is not an accurate description of all and therefore an unfair generalisation.

An equally unfair generalisation is that every man on here will have sex with any women giving it out, it's just not true.

That said when it comes to no strings sex a fair number of men will lower their standards, that's not the women's fault.

"

A very balanced view

over a year ago

Have you heard of super saturation OP?

over a year ago

"

I suspect women do that too.

over a year ago

"Have you heard of super saturation OP? "

I used to have one of those!!!

oh..hang on...no.

It was a supersoaker.

sorry

over a year ago

"Have you heard of super saturation OP?

oh..hang on...no.

It was a supersoaker.

sorry "

Not quite the same thing Crisco

over a year ago

oh..hang on...no.

It was a supersoaker.

sorry

Not quite the same thing Crisco "

close enough though

over a year ago

oh..hang on...no.

It was a supersoaker.

sorry

Not quite the same thing Crisco

close enough though "

One's a squirter

over a year ago

The thing is: You can be very popular on here, if you're one of those popular people.

If not, you're just a lone, lonely loner.

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

I suspect women do that too. "

They all lower their standards when they have sex with me

Or is that knickers

over a year ago

Or is that knickers "

Half mast?

over a year ago

Well single guys are my favourite

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Or is that knickers

Half mast? "

Come Sail Away - Stxy

www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5MAg_yWsq8

over a year ago

"Well single guys are my favourite "

Well, this is heartening. Hello!

By *udistnorthantsMan
over a year ago

Desborough

Sorry for not joining in earlier OP but I was too busy organising a meet for Thursday and next week. .... seems some Single Males are in demand

over a year ago

Isn't it a numbers game? There's many more single men than single women and possibly outweigh couples etc. . Go figure

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Some men are in demand. I think it's good that you removed the photo of the famous movie star from your profile OP - now you're being more honest, your chances might improve.

By *iver2015Woman
over a year ago

middlesbrough

bloody generalisations! There are women on here who aren't looking for the "perfect bodied man". If someone on here would be lowering their standards to have sex with me then they'd never get it.

Stop sulking.

over a year ago

"Isn't it a numbers game? There's many more single men than single women and possibly outweigh couples etc. . Go figure "

That's completely it. It's just that the bulk of everyone's messages are from single guys... It really is that simple!

By *reakShow90Man
over a year ago

Manchester/halifax

We are 10 a pennie

And so who ever dose want single guys their is a lot of picking th best of the best so normal guys are pretty shit out of luck lol

Most I have found it in this list

Tall

Hair

Good looking (face)

Gym body

Hung

And why would they go for us normal guys when they can just fuck us off an find a guy who fits the bill

over a year ago

"We are 10 a pennie

And so who ever dose want single guys their is a lot of picking th best of the best so normal guys are pretty shit out of luck lol

Tall

Hair

Good looking (face)

Gym body

Hung

And why would they go for us normal guys when they can just fuck us off an find a guy who fits the bill"

speak for yourself. I don't come in the ten a penny deal cheers.

I am not tall.

my hair is none existent.

not particularly good looking.

no gym body and an average cock but I'd never sell myself that cheaply.

do some people really think that little of themselves?

It's sad that a website would make you think your that cheap.

over a year ago

"Isn't it a numbers game? There's many more single men than single women and possibly outweigh couples etc. . Go figure "

There still has to be people in those numbers who I find attractive. Like finding Dory in an ocean of jelly fish.

By *avrick15Man
over a year ago

glasgow

"Well single guys are my favourite "

You're in luck then lovely jubblies

over a year ago

"bloody generalisations! There are women on here who aren't looking for the "perfect bodied man". If someone on here would be lowering their standards to have sex with me then they'd never get it.

Stop sulking. "

They wouldn't tell you they were lowering their normal standards would they?

over a year ago

I suspect women do that too. "

I'm sure some do.

over a year ago

"bloody generalisations! There are women on here who aren't looking for the "perfect bodied man". If someone on here would be lowering their standards to have sex with me then they'd never get it.

Stop sulking.

They wouldn't tell you they were lowering their normal standards would they? "

i have different standards for dating and sex.

the guy has to have a lot more going for him looks wise than someone i would want for a relationship where i'd focus more on personality.

this is why people on dating sites piss me off when they're using those sites to get sex under the pretence of dating, i wouldn't fuck them if they outright asked for that, their looks don't turn me on and i'd need more than that to even interact with them. although some guys personality on here makes them sexy also, but at least nobody is talking shit to me on here so that's ok.

i'm guessing this is why some men have more luck on dating sites than here also.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 02/11/16 17:05:43]

over a year ago

meh fuck it, deleted that coz i don't want a forum ban today but honestly guys, just coz i'm on here doesn't mean i will fuck anything that offers. why even presume that?

who the hell are you fucking that makes you think all women are sat here waiting for anyones dick 24/7.

over a year ago

I don't see anything other than mutually I agreed I would have done so what's the real reason behind... if anyone knows then will be glad to be enlightened.... I am just fad up of browsing profiles with glass half full approach with friendly acumen to just only to be told no single ... aargh "

Well you see this isn't the case at all

A couple of weeks ago in one night we messaged five different single guy's and not one could or wanted to meet. Admittedly it was short notice, but we have had lots of difficulty recently finding guy's who want to actually meet.

Lot's like to talk the talk.

By *uzy444Woman
over a year ago

in the suffolk countryside

dont approach them on here then your choice

over a year ago

"We are 10 a pennie

Tall

Hair

Good looking (face)

Gym body

Hung

And why would they go for us normal guys when they can just fuck us off an find a guy who fits the bill"

over a year ago

Of course single guys are wanted, there's just loads of you, that's all.

Just make an effort at not being an arsehole and you'll stand out head and shoulders above the embittered pricks littering this place.

By *obbytupperMan
over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

"I don't know.

Exactly this, there is a filter but some would rather make a loud statement. I suspect it is usually from insecure blokes, who feel a single guy might run off with his beloved.

over a year ago

Just don't take things to heart. I find that there's many on here who would meet in real life but on here it's all about fantasy. Plus there's that many guys women can be picky about who they meet

over a year ago

"I don't know.

Is there not a filter when you search, so you avoid those profiles?

Exactly this, there is a filter but some would rather make a loud statement. I suspect it is usually from insecure blokes, who feel a single guy might run off with his beloved. "

I thought there may be a filter when searching, so you didn't come across those that aren't looking for single men.

I know people can turn off filters so men can't message etc, so yeah I see the point in the statement being pointless, unless it's one saying they will find you instead.

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

i don't think single guys are in less demand at all... i think in a way its the actual opposite...

stay with me...

the great thing is that if you put in the time and the effort, you can make yourself stand out....

you can make yourself stand out by for example going to socials....

you can make yourself stand out by going to clubs,

you can make yourself stand out by being online and being part of the forums....

you can stand out for a million and one reasons and they don't have to play on any stereotypes.......

effort in... rewards out.... make yourself be more "3 dimensional" then just a profile...... make people think! make people curious to meet that person!!! it can be as much mental as it can be physical......

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

The thing is, Fabio, timewaster men spoil it for the rest of us and we get tarred with the same brush.....I know this as a fact because I read it so often in the fab forums

By *enard ArgenteMan
over a year ago

London and France

"We are 10 a pennie

Tall

Hair

Good looking (face)

Gym body

Hung

Nonsense;

I am not tall

I do have hair ( lots if it, long, grey)

Good looking? I think so; some also think so, some don't

Gym body ( NO) I have an average / reasonable body ( for Someone nearly 60)

Hung ( no I am still alive ; death penalty went out years ago; ) if you mean huge cock, no; just average.

Not stopped me; I get offers .

Many do like ;

Intelligence ( I have stacks)

Humour ( I am fucking funny)

Confidence ( but not arrogance) : I am both confident and fucking arrogant.

They hate sense of entitlement

By *ellowbabesCouple
over a year ago

newport/cwmbran

As a couple that do meet single guys, can I just echo everything Fabio said. We don't look for gym fit,amazing looking superbunnies, we are normal people with lumps and bumps and that's the kinda guys we like.....

over a year ago

The biggest problem we have is finding guy's who are not looking for one off fucks.

We want regular reliable guy's who are not in it for the thrill of the chase.

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"The thing is, Fabio, timewaster men spoil it for the rest of us and we get tarred with the same brush.....I know this as a fact because I read it so often in the fab forums "

lol...... i know... everyone likes to apparently blame everyone else for their woes and not look at themselves in the slightest...

its all those other peoples faults!!!! nasty pasties the lot of them!!!

By *iver2015Woman
over a year ago

middlesbrough

Stop sulking.

They wouldn't tell you they were lowering their normal standards would they? "

It's obvious to me personally when it's happened.

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

"i don't think single guys are in less demand at all... i think in a way its the actual opposite...

stay with me...

the great thing is that if you put in the time and the effort, you can make yourself stand out....

you can make yourself stand out by for example going to socials....

you can make yourself stand out by going to clubs,

you can make yourself stand out by being online and being part of the forums....

you can stand out for a million and one reasons and they don't have to play on any stereotypes.......

effort in... rewards out.... make yourself be more "3 dimensional" then just a profile...... make people think! make people curious to meet that person!!! it can be as much mental as it can be physical......

"

This...is all you need to know OP

By *kyhighstilettoCouple
over a year ago

Cheltenham

"As a couple that do meet single guys, can I just echo everything Fabio said. We don't look for gym fit,amazing looking superbunnies, we are normal people with lumps and bumps and that's the kinda guys we like....."

This,all day long

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

Well we personally like someone for hubby to play with too, he doesn't always want to be a bystander.

By *reakShow90Man
over a year ago

Manchester/halifax

I think a few of you may have got the wrong end of the stick yes it seems some will only go after the best of the best and have a list of wants

Tall

Hair

Good looking

Gym body

Hung

And so on and yes some times I feel i,ed like to be all that but then you know what fuckkk it I like who I am.

i,am no where near perfect but why would I wanna be when been strange is so much more fun lol

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

"I think a few of you may have got the wrong end of the stick yes it seems some will only go after the best of the best and have a list of wants

Tall

Hair

Good looking

Gym body

Hung

And so on and yes some times I feel i,ed like to be all that but then you know what fuckkk it I like who I am.

i,am no where near perfect but why would I wanna be when been strange is so much more fun lol

"

Good for you

Post new Message to Thread