Before a meet

Jump to newest

By *iss.Honey OP   Woman
over a year ago

So you have set the date.

You are horny to the max,

What do you do to relieve the tension?

Have a wank?

Abstain to build the tension, save yourself so they get the full effects of the build up

or have a quick fuck to blow away the frustration?

I like to save it up myself.

Hurricane Honey in full flow and all that

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ikeC81Man
over a year ago

harrow

"So you have set the date.

Have a wank?

Abstain to build the tension, save yourself so they get the full effects of the build up

"

Depends sometimes abstain sometimes wank furiously

The fuck is always saved for the meet

By *iss.Honey OP   Woman
over a year ago

Have a wank?

Depends sometimes abstain sometimes wank furiously

The fuck is always saved for the meet "

I like you

By *uckOfTheBayMan
over a year ago

Mold

I'm a martyr

I like to build up the tension, and hope I don't go pop

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Edging works wonders

over a year ago

"Edging works wonders "

I've been told I edge like a pro as well

over a year ago

"Edging works wonders "

Keep the tension up, the hornyness, and then tney are guaranteed a good time.. but that's just me

By *aughty_amazonWoman
over a year ago

BRISTOL

Always save myself, especially if the build up has been immense, I wouldn't wanna waste a full explosion on a wank or fuck and go.

I don't even care if the bloke cums quickly because that would have been for and because of me, I wanna see the results of my flirting. I'd be gutted if they wanked that away or blew it over or in someone on a whim!.

over a year ago

First check they are gonna turn up

Then keep it hot and steamy whether it's with text or a phone call

Then.....we'll a gentleman never tells (unless it's a verification haha)

over a year ago

It makes zero difference. I could have a wank ten minutes before meeting someone and I'd be just as passionate and into it as if I hadn't masturbated for a year. If someone said they were saving it up for me, I'd tell them not to because that implies they're only going to enjoy sex with me as a result of having deprived themselves beforehand, and what's the point in that?

over a year ago

Save it all and drink plenty of Pineapple juice

By *iss.Honey OP   Woman
over a year ago

"First check they are gonna turn up

Then.....we'll a gentleman never tells (unless it's a verification haha)"

I always turn up you'll get no bullshit with me fella

By *iss.Honey OP   Woman
over a year ago

"It makes zero difference. I could have a wank ten minutes before meeting someone and I'd be just as passionate and into it as if I hadn't masturbated for a year. If someone said they were saving it up for me, I'd tell them not to because that implies they're only going to enjoy sex with me as a result of having deprived themselves beforehand, and what's the point in that?"

Ok so wanking aside. What about a quick fuck?

over a year ago

"It makes zero difference. I could have a wank ten minutes before meeting someone and I'd be just as passionate and into it as if I hadn't masturbated for a year. If someone said they were saving it up for me, I'd tell them not to because that implies they're only going to enjoy sex with me as a result of having deprived themselves beforehand, and what's the point in that?"

I like you

By *ones_BoothCouple
over a year ago

Solihull

Have a wank?

"

we save it up and use the excitment

x

over a year ago

"First check they are gonna turn up

Then.....we'll a gentleman never tells (unless it's a verification haha)

I always turn up you'll get no bullshit with me fella "

Where you from?? Hehe

over a year ago

"Always save myself, especially if the build up has been immense, I wouldn't wanna waste a full explosion on a wank or fuck and go.

I don't even care if the bloke cums quickly because that would have been for and because of me, I wanna see the results of my flirting. I'd be gutted if they wanked that away or blew it over or in someone on a whim!."

Get saving

over a year ago

I meditate to make sure my ying and yang are properly balanced

over a year ago

"It makes zero difference. I could have a wank ten minutes before meeting someone and I'd be just as passionate and into it as if I hadn't masturbated for a year. If someone said they were saving it up for me, I'd tell them not to because that implies they're only going to enjoy sex with me as a result of having deprived themselves beforehand, and what's the point in that?

Ok so wanking aside. What about a quick fuck?"

Same. No difference whatsoever. When I'm with someone I'm in the moment with them. I'm not thinking about what I did half an hour before. I like anticipation, but that's mental not physical. I don't need to save it up, I'm not going to use up my lifetime's allocation of orgasms.

By *hyllyphyllyMan
over a year ago

Bradford

I'm too busy tidying up to have a wank

By *iss.Honey OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Always save myself, especially if the build up has been immense, I wouldn't wanna waste a full explosion on a wank or fuck and go.

I don't even care if the bloke cums quickly because that would have been for and because of me, I wanna see the results of my flirting. I'd be gutted if they wanked that away or blew it over or in someone on a whim!."

Depends on the time frame. I could abstain for a week if asked. I need a straight jacket mind

By *iss.Honey OP   Woman
over a year ago

"It makes zero difference. I could have a wank ten minutes before meeting someone and I'd be just as passionate and into it as if I hadn't masturbated for a year. If someone said they were saving it up for me, I'd tell them not to because that implies they're only going to enjoy sex with me as a result of having deprived themselves beforehand, and what's the point in that?

Same. No difference whatsoever. When I'm with someone I'm in the moment with them. I'm not thinking about what I did half an hour before. I like anticipation, but that's mental not physical. I don't need to save it up, I'm not going to use up my lifetime's allocation of orgasms."

Do we have an allocation? Jesus I need to crack on

over a year ago

Have a wank?

"

I don't "save it up" as such, I rarely diy - so it's mainly full-on every time!

over a year ago

I'll be honest here, I can be horny as fuck thinking about but what might happen but when it comes down to it, nerves and a little anxiety take over, with me being a little shy .. but once the initial face to face thing is over, then I'm usually OK.

over a year ago

I agree with ruby to an extent...no one ever makes me cum anyway so it makes.no difference if I do it myself before or after

over a year ago

Never really had a meet like that to be honest I'd probably save it all for her so she gets it all and let her see how much work she's put in

over a year ago

Same. No difference whatsoever. When I'm with someone I'm in the moment with them. I'm not thinking about what I did half an hour before. I like anticipation, but that's mental not physical. I don't need to save it up, I'm not going to use up my lifetime's allocation of orgasms.

Do we have an allocation? Jesus I need to crack on "

We don't, that's my point.

But then I don't claim to be a hurricane, I'm just a woman who enjoys having sex.

By *iss.Honey OP   Woman
over a year ago

Have a wank?

I don't "save it up" as such, I rarely diy - so it's mainly full-on every time!"

I don't diy much either. Prefer the real thing.

When he isn't working

over a year ago

I put a ban on playing for a week before a meet then as soon as we meet Im all over them like I've never been touched before that feeling of relief with the first horny kiss and touch

over a year ago

"I put a ban on playing for a week before a meet then as soon as we meet Im all over them like I've never been touched before that feeling of relief with the first horny kiss and touch "

Oh God

over a year ago

Have a wank?

"

I play soft music. Get my mind in a quite place meditating to something, maybe Placebo.

That's how I prepare.

I don't think about if I need a wank a day before/ or an hour.

I'm just going to dive on you regardless.

over a year ago

"I agree with ruby to an extent...no one ever makes me cum anyway so it makes.no difference if I do it myself before or after "

You should tell the guys your with what you like and what really gets you going. I lerosnly don't mind a girl telling me what she likes I find it sexy

By *iss.Honey OP   Woman
over a year ago

But then I don't claim to be a hurricane, I'm just a woman who enjoys having sex. "

We are all women who enjoy sex, unless we are male obviously.

It's just something some called me in jest. I'm more like drizzle.

over a year ago

"I put a ban on playing for a week before a meet then as soon as we meet Im all over them like I've never been touched before that feeling of relief with the first horny kiss and touch "

Fair play I could never last that long!

By *iss.Honey OP   Woman
over a year ago

That week ban last time almost killed me!!

over a year ago

"I agree with ruby to an extent...no one ever makes me cum anyway so it makes.no difference if I do it myself before or after

You should tell the guys your with what you like and what really gets you going. I lerosnly don't mind a girl telling me what she likes I find it sexy"

Oh I do I'm just famously hard to please!!

over a year ago

"

I don't even care if the bloke cums quickly "

Noted...

By *aughty_amazonWoman
over a year ago

BRISTOL

But then I don't claim to be a hurricane, I'm just a woman who enjoys having sex. "

Personal preference, I Cum harder and a lot more if I abstain and men seem to like that.

I'm not a hurricane, but it will be a wet and wild ride in the Amazon when I do and the look on the man's face is worth the deprivation

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

I was physically sick last time i was edged

By *mmmMaybeCouple
over a year ago

West Wales

We may abstain for a night or two, no more, not going to happen, H would be ratty at the meet, but its different for couples, get blown out, you fuck anyway and still benefit from the built up tension, any anger about the no show you can take out on each other in the bed

S

By *aughty_amazonWoman
over a year ago

BRISTOL

[Removed by poster at 01/11/16 18:15:41]

over a year ago

But then I don't claim to be a hurricane, I'm just a woman who enjoys having sex.

Personal preference, I Cum harder and a lot more if I abstain and men seem to like that.

I'm not a hurricane, but it will be a wet and wild ride in the Amazon when I do and the look on the man's face is worth the deprivation"

Sounds soo Sexy that does

By *unguya2zMan
over a year ago

coventry..ish

Have a wank?

Hurricane Honey in full flow and all that abstain maybe edge a for a couple of hours,always save myself for the lady though.

"

over a year ago

Agree with this... Plus I wouldn't want a 30 second hump because the were... Ummm.. Over excited... Wank away gentlemen

over a year ago

"

Oh ok. Just you've mentioned it on 90% of the threads I've read today, so I assumed it was a "thing"

By *aughty_amazonWoman
over a year ago

BRISTOL

"I agree with ruby to an extent...no one ever makes me cum anyway so it makes.no difference if I do it myself before or after

You should tell the guys your with what you like and what really gets you going. I lerosnly don't mind a girl telling me what she likes I find it sexy

Oh I do I'm just famously hard to please!!"

thought that too, until one person took massive delight in proving me.wrong......cunt!

over a year ago

Agree with this... Plus I wouldn't want a 30 second hump because the were... Ummm.. Over excited... Wank away gentlemen "

Demanding much?

By *iss.Honey OP   Woman
over a year ago

Have a wank?

I play soft music. Get my mind in a quite place meditating to something, maybe Placebo.

That's how I prepare.

I don't think about if I need a wank a day before/ or an hour.

I'm just going to dive on you regardless.

"

Like Nancy boy?

over a year ago

Agree with this... Plus I wouldn't want a 30 second hump because the were... Ummm.. Over excited... Wank away gentlemen

Demanding much?

"

By *adyDangerWoman
over a year ago

land of debauchery and kink

I'm not a hurricane, but it will be a wet and wild ride in the Amazon when I do and the look on the man's face is worth the deprivation"

I'm the same, I'm currently on a wank ban until Thursday and it's hard but will be worth it

over a year ago

Agree with this... Plus I wouldn't want a 30 second hump because the were... Ummm.. Over excited... Wank away gentlemen "

I think I could managed 32 seconds haha between fucks that is

By *iss.Honey OP   Woman
over a year ago

Oh ok. Just you've mentioned it on 90% of the threads I've read today, so I assumed it was a "thing" "

Righty o then

By *randMrs Spanish BrunetteCouple
over a year ago

home sweet home

It's only 2 more weeks you horny mare

over a year ago

I do like to abstain before a meet but would struggle longer than three days...was a hot mess the last time i did that...made for a bloody amazing meet tho, especially all the winding up that went prior trying to get each other to crack!

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 01/11/16 18:24:22]

over a year ago

A week is a long time to go without relief, thankfully the optimal period for guys is 3 days

By *iss.Honey OP   Woman
over a year ago

"It's only 2 more weeks you horny mare "

Until I see your face

over a year ago

"It's only 2 more weeks you horny mare "

Winner

over a year ago

Lololololo firstly i would have to achieve a status of getting a proper meet since coming back to fab world its been very barron

By *iss.Honey OP   Woman
over a year ago

"I do like to abstain before a meet but would struggle longer than three days...was a hot mess the last time i did that...made for a bloody amazing meet tho, especially all the winding up that went prior trying to get each other to crack! "

I don't crack. Despite your previous efforts

over a year ago

Try again ..

I actually had this whole ban thing done to me not so long back. I did agree to it, but me being me failed miserably , naturally I said I wasn't playing . man's got needs and all that, I am usually horny all the time .. actually come down to it, and she was none the wiser, totally drowned her oops.. does it work? Not for me, but each to their own.

over a year ago

home sweet home

"It's only 2 more weeks you horny mare

Until I see your face

"

Sure. My face

over a year ago

"......cunt! "

You called?!

over a year ago

home sweet home

"It's only 2 more weeks you horny mare

Winner "

I'm funny

over a year ago

"I do like to abstain before a meet but would struggle longer than three days...was a hot mess the last time i did that...made for a bloody amazing meet tho, especially all the winding up that went prior trying to get each other to crack!

I don't crack. Despite your previous efforts "

Oh that wasnt me trying...wait till I do!!

over a year ago

"Save it all and drink plenty of Pineapple juice "
bromalein tablets all the way

By *iss.Honey OP   Woman
over a year ago

"I do like to abstain before a meet but would struggle longer than three days...was a hot mess the last time i did that...made for a bloody amazing meet tho, especially all the winding up that went prior trying to get each other to crack!

Oh that wasnt me trying...wait till I do!! "

I'm giving up, my efforts are wasted

over a year ago

Oh that wasnt me trying...wait till I do!! "

Not asking to be included I'm

Happy just to have a seat on the sidelines lol

over a year ago

It's rather difficult for us to say as we've never had a 'pre-planned meet' but if the handful of spur of the moment experiences are anything to go by then we would be fucking like rabbits in anticipation of what's to come. We find it very difficult to go 24hours without some kind of sexual intimacy with each other anyway so the prospect of an extra in our play would only make us worse !

over a year ago

Ask for a full psychological evaluation. They must be mental

over a year ago

thought that too, until one person took massive delight in proving me.wrong......cunt! "

Did he do anything magic or was it just luck?!!

By *iss.Honey OP   Woman
over a year ago

Happy just to have a seat on the sidelines lol"

You might not be safe there

over a year ago

Happy just to have a seat on the sidelines lol

You might not be safe there "

Well in that case I better join in haha

By *aughty_amazonWoman
over a year ago

BRISTOL

thought that too, until one person took massive delight in proving me.wrong......cunt!

Did he do anything magic or was it just luck?!!"

I hate to admit it and he knows that, but it wasnt luck!

over a year ago

I hate to admit it and he knows that, but it wasnt luck! "

I bet it was luck

By *aughty_amazonWoman
over a year ago

BRISTOL

I bet it was luck "

And a toy ya cunt you broke me!

over a year ago

I bet it was luck

And a toy ya cunt you broke me!"

Me? I've never met you before in my entire life

By *aughty_amazonWoman
over a year ago

BRISTOL

I bet it was luck

Me? I've never met you before in my entire life "

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Before a meet?

I brush ma teeth, and ask the lucky lady which aftershave she'd like me to wear, innit sis

By *iss.Honey OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Before a meet?

I brush ma teeth, and ask the lucky lady which aftershave she'd like me to wear, innit sis "

You brush your teeth? I forgot to glue mine in once.

over a year ago

over a year ago

I get an instruction book to refresh my memory so I'm not a let down on the night

over a year ago

I bet it was luck

And a toy ya cunt you broke me!"

Anyway fuckdoll, you were broke before the toy demo, it was funny watching you wiggle though

By *aughty_amazonWoman
over a year ago

BRISTOL

I bet it was luck

Anyway fuckdoll, you were broke before the toy demo, it was funny watching you wiggle though "

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"Before a meet?

I brush ma teeth, and ask the lucky lady which aftershave she'd like me to wear, innit sis

You brush your teeth? I forgot to glue mine in once. "

Ya can't beat a good gum job

By *iss.Honey OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Before a meet?

Ya can't beat a good gum job "

Mouth like a cats hoop

over a year ago

Definatly abstain.

I love the tension before a meet. It adds to the appetite and the thrill. Wouldn't want to dull the edge, or waste a drop

over a year ago

I'll abstain from any diy for a few days n be totally honest n tell her I probably won't last very long!

Then reassure her I'll be good to go after a 10 min rest n will last considerably longer the second time round....longer still a third time....even longer still a fourth time....etc etc

Don't see the point in having a wank to last longer,I'd rather have a shag

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"Before a meet?

Ya can't beat a good gum job

Mouth like a cats hoop "

Well if yer offering

By *orwegian BlueMan
over a year ago

Iceland, but Aldi is closer..

Ok so wanking aside. What about a quick fuck?"

Where do you get quick fucks from?

I've been looking around and it seems everywhere is all sold out of them.

over a year ago

I save it up!! No sex with hubby for a week before and no orgasms 3 days before

over a year ago

Fair play to the restraint on you guys if I don't cum at least once a day I'm a moody bastard

over a year ago

This

over a year ago

"I put a ban on playing for a week before a meet then as soon as we meet Im all over them like I've never been touched before that feeling of relief with the first horny kiss and touch

Fair play I could never last that long!"

Worth it though

By *layfullsamMan
over a year ago

Solihull

Wow that you don't care if a guy cums quickly, will you marry me

By *iss.Honey OP   Woman
over a year ago

"I'll abstain from any diy for a few days n be totally honest n tell her I probably won't last very long!

Then reassure her I'll be good to go after a 10 min rest n will last considerably longer the second time round....longer still a third time....even longer still a fourth time....etc etc

Don't see the point in having a wank to last longer,I'd rather have a shag "

Quick blast against the door then get down to the good stuff?

By *iss.Honey OP   Woman
over a year ago

"I save it up!! No sex with hubby for a week before and no orgasms 3 days before "

Personally I like doing this too. But each to their own. As long as we get the desired result right?

over a year ago

"I'll abstain from any diy for a few days n be totally honest n tell her I probably won't last very long!

Quick blast against the door then get down to the good stuff? "

Well it's easier to wipe clean than the curtains!

Door it is

By *iss.Honey OP   Woman
over a year ago

Door it is "

You on that train yet?

By *mmmMaybeCouple
over a year ago

West Wales

I don't crack. Despite your previous efforts "

Hmmm, I love a challenge

S

over a year ago

Door it is

You on that train yet?"

It'll be a month or two before I'm in a position to get that together.

Until then it's a case of good things come to.....yada yada yada....unless you wanna come to me?

By *iss.Honey OP   Woman
over a year ago

Door it is

You on that train yet?

Until then it's a case of good things come to.....yada yada yada....unless you wanna come to me? "

Can I borrow your chopper?

By *iss.Honey OP   Woman
over a year ago

Hmmm, I love a challenge

S"

over a year ago

Save it up but definitely some edging going on

over a year ago

Normally a quick good luck fuck from hubby because let's face it, it's pretty hot letting your wife go out,we're both uber horny then to come back home and tell him all about it

By *andsonjohnMan
over a year ago

in the eye of the storm

Have a wank?

"

no ones going to believe this but it is true I rarely wank .

I'm into control by that I mean controlling my own lust for sex .I also use that control on play dates and my own orgasm as a tool to demand more from a play partner its not unknown for me not to come on a play date especially if I think by not doing so it will inspire my play partner to give me more on the next play date

over a year ago

Door it is

You on that train yet?

Until then it's a case of good things come to.....yada yada yada....unless you wanna come to me?

Can I borrow your chopper?"

As long as you lubricate my moving parts!

over a year ago

Can't say I've really thought about it, if I fancy a wank I'll have one, it actually helps to kick start the ole mojo.

By *iss.Honey OP   Woman
over a year ago

"It's rather difficult for us to say as we've never had a 'pre-planned meet' but if the handful of spur of the moment experiences are anything to go by then we would be fucking like rabbits in anticipation of what's to come. We find it very difficult to go 24hours without some kind of sexual intimacy with each other anyway so the prospect of an extra in our play would only make us worse ! "

By *mmmMaybeCouple
over a year ago

West Wales

"It's rather difficult for us to say as we've never had a 'pre-planned meet' but if the handful of spur of the moment experiences are anything to go by then we would be fucking like rabbits in anticipation of what's to come. We find it very difficult to go 24hours without some kind of sexual intimacy with each other anyway so the prospect of an extra in our play would only make us worse ! "

Based on recent events we'd have to agree with you, Night all

S

over a year ago

Door it is "

Like your style,plus I have doorjambs!

over a year ago

Door it is

Like your style,plus I have doorjambs! "

You should come n visit me Millie

Send me a pm,just tried to send you one but I'm not a site supporter

over a year ago

The drive into town to meet the ferry or the airplane tends to relax us.

over a year ago

"Ok so wanking aside. What about a quick fuck?"

Aye, go on then

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"The drive into town to meet the ferry or the airplane tends to relax us."

They have planes & boats in Scotland

By *aptain VMan
over a year ago

Birstall, Leicester

A couple a cans of red bull and I'm doin all nite

over a year ago

I go about my business, as usual. I have a busy life that needs my attention and I don't want steamy messages or wank talk from anyone either; those people wouldn't have made it this far.

My passion for someone heats up when I'm actually with them.

By *acLe0dMan
over a year ago

Preston

Have a wank?

"

That should be one fun hurricane then.

over a year ago

I quite like it when a man cums quickly..makes me feel confident..as long as he's ready for the next round straight after!

By *iss.Honey OP   Woman
over a year ago

"I quite like it when a man cums quickly..makes me feel confident..as long as he's ready for the next round straight after!"

over a year ago

"I quite like it when a man cums quickly..makes me feel confident..as long as he's ready for the next round straight after!"

Straight away!

Ffs gimme 10 min for the tank to refill eh

over a year ago

I knew my fella was a keeper when he could cum, stay hard and then keep going!!

It's usually me that has to tap-out!

By *iss.Honey OP   Woman
over a year ago

"I quite like it when a man cums quickly..makes me feel confident..as long as he's ready for the next round straight after!

I knew my fella was a keeper when he could cum, stay hard and then keep going!!

It's usually me that has to tap-out! "

Post new Message to Thread