Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Right i have a question

Jump to newest

By *iamondsmiles. OP   Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

It may seem daft but when someone says they send dirty messages what do they send in it. And do people send those messages to people they will never meet.

I dont think id know how to send a dirty message to someone that id not met or was ever going to meet

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Me either. I want action not words

over a year ago

The English language can be a wonderful thing. Sometimes conveying your desires and how you would enact them through description can be powerfully emotive. Or you can stick to FAF

By *aughty_amazonWoman
over a year ago

BRISTOL

"The English language can be a wonderful thing. Sometimes conveying your desires and how you would enact them through description can be powerfully emotive. Or you can stick to FAF "

Ohhhhh yes they can....

over a year ago

Me and Mrs quite often use text or WhatsApp to send dirty messages to each other, especially if I am at work or away with my hobby. They range from asking each other sexy questions to full on graphic descriptions of what we are going to do to each other later.

Works for us

over a year ago

"Me and Mrs quite often use text or WhatsApp to send dirty messages to each other, especially if I am at work or away with my hobby. They range from asking each other sexy questions to full on graphic descriptions of what we are going to do to each other later.

Works for us "

yes, i was talking more about randoms

over a year ago

I would have to know them very well first..

By *andsonjohnMan
over a year ago

in the eye of the storm

"It may seem daft but when someone says they send dirty messages what do they send in it. And do people send those messages to people they will never meet.

I dont think id know how to send a dirty message to someone that id not met or was ever going to meet"

the pen is mightier than the sword and well worded sexual intent and desires are mightier than any picture

over a year ago

Yeah me and my man send filthy messages to each other when we are apart and he's at work discussing what we got up to the previous weekend and what we intend to do the coming weekend amongst other things

Kinky

over a year ago

"It may seem daft but when someone says they send dirty messages what do they send in it. And do people send those messages to people they will never meet.

I dont think id know how to send a dirty message to someone that id not met or was ever going to meet"

I don't see the point in exchanging messages with someone I'm never going to meet, or have never met...

I would only do it with someone I knew very well and vice versa, and was meeting regularly as it adds another dimension to the relationship

over a year ago

I'm gonna take you from behind and push you into a big puddle of mud....

Now that's filthy

over a year ago

I find them, without exception, fantastically naff. I have literally never been turned on by a message.

By *ombikerbullMan
over a year ago

Bromsgrove

"I'm gonna take you from behind and push you into a big puddle of mud....

Now that's filthy"

PMSL you got me there I am crying.

over a year ago

I dont think id know how to send a dirty message to someone that id not met or was ever going to meet

I don't see the point in exchanging messages with someone I'm never going to meet, or have never met...

I would only do it with someone I knew very well and vice versa, and was meeting regularly as it adds another dimension to the relationship "

yes, its the doing it with people you dont know i wouldnt know what to do

By *ombikerbullMan
over a year ago

Bromsgrove

[Removed by poster at 01/11/16 14:24:17]

over a year ago

I don't really go for sending dirty messages. But I do respond to them.

By *andsonjohnMan
over a year ago

in the eye of the storm

I would only do it with someone I knew very well and vice versa, and was meeting regularly as it adds another dimension to the relationship yes, its the doing it with people you dont know i wouldnt know what to do"

what do you mean you would no what to do just express your sexual animal. that's all I do when I write the odd debauched sexual tale and post it in line .

I get a kick out of knowing my inner sexual animal has turned on a complete stranger

its just fun and if it brings joy to another where's the harm.

By *mmmMaybeCouple
over a year ago

West Wales

I'd send fantasy stuff & am doing so, but to a stranger?, not a prayer, to someone we've conversed with before and a long way away we are due to meet? Yep for sure if they asked or intimated. As long as its along with conversation, it shouldn't in our opinion be instead of conversation.

S

By *adyDangerWoman
over a year ago

land of debauchery and kink

"I'm gonna take you from behind and push you into a big puddle of mud....

Now that's filthy"

Pmsl that's hilarious

By *ombikerbullMan
over a year ago

Bromsgrove

(Odd double posts and all sorts very strange my apologies)

As a dominant male you dont get a choice

most women want to be titalated first at a distance as they are afaid you are going to tie them up and cane them or something.

Spotting the time waster is the tiresome part.

over a year ago

I would only do it with someone I knew very well and vice versa, and was meeting regularly as it adds another dimension to the relationship yes, its the doing it with people you dont know i wouldnt know what to do

what do you mean you would no what to do just express your sexual animal. that's all I do when I write the odd debauched sexual tale and post it in line .

I get a kick out of knowing my inner sexual animal has turned on a complete stranger

its just fun and if it brings joy to another where's the harm. "

it was a question. I didnt ask if there was any harm. Its something i dont understand how can i express my sexuality with someone i know nothing about. They may be repulsed at somethings or piss themselves laughing or just think what a twat

over a year ago

"(Odd double posts and all sorts very strange my apologies)

As a dominant male you dont get a choice

most women want to be titalated first at a distance as they are afaid you are going to tie them up and cane them or something.

Spotting the time waster is the tiresome part.

"

over a year ago

Tbh I avoid dirty chat as I want to meet not just talk about what could happen

over a year ago

On something like Kik that is more instant it can be fun but I can't imagine writing a whole message to send - especially as I am usually here on my phone

over a year ago

"On something like Kik that is more instant it can be fun but I can't imagine writing a whole message to send - especially as I am usually here on my phone"
when i get one of those stories they send i never read them

By *andsonjohnMan
over a year ago

in the eye of the storm

I would only do it with someone I knew very well and vice versa, and was meeting regularly as it adds another dimension to the relationship yes, its the doing it with people you dont know i wouldnt know what to do

its just fun and if it brings joy to another where's the harm. it was a question. I didnt ask if there was any harm. Its something i dont understand how can i express my sexuality with someone i know nothing about. They may be repulsed at somethings or piss themselves laughing or just think what a twat"

ok what turns you on ... you know that don't you ...?

what scenario do you find a turn on .I.E club romantic dinner gas fitter pizza delivery guy ...you get the drift .

next think of the last great fuck you had how did the play develop what was said that turned you on during the sex ,

right combined all three into a sexual tale and trust me if you take your time express yourself through that tale no one will laugh in fact the opposite you will become very popular .

I have tones of such sexual tales as I used to write them for a very dear and close to my heart play partner for her to read in-between our monthly play dates

By *loppsyWoman
over a year ago

marlow

Filthy messages are great but only when you've met and got to know someone.

That's only my opinion of course xx

By *icassolifelikeMan
over a year ago

Luton

My usual first message on here.

"I want to kick your back doors in and make your liver quiver!"

By *mmmMaybeCouple
over a year ago

West Wales

A basic "This is what I'm going to do to you" is a filthy message

A story based around some factual event that is happening and building the whole thing from there from eye contact, mannerisms, nuances, leading to whatever is a fantasy.

If you enjoy writing it, the other party enjoys receiving it, then

But as said I'd only write it for a prospective meet as then you can build intent into the fantasy.

It's even better if its a story and they respond in kind

S

over a year ago

The long, drawn out fantasy messages bore me. I quite like getting a message from a buddy along the lines of "You're sucking today, bitch".

By *mmmMaybeCouple
over a year ago

West Wales

"The long, drawn out fantasy messages bore me. I quite like getting a message from a buddy along the lines of "You're sucking today, bitch". "

OK, but what if he was your only playmate and sent

"Your sucking & fucking two weeks next Tuesday bitch"

wouldn't you want something to keep the mood going?

S

over a year ago

"A basic "This is what I'm going to do to you" is a filthy message

A story based around some factual event that is happening and building the whole thing from there from eye contact, mannerisms, nuances, leading to whatever is a fantasy.

But as said I'd only write it for a prospective meet as then you can build intent into the fantasy.

S"

I was just typing something along those lines... but not quite so eloquently

By *mmmMaybeCouple
over a year ago

West Wales

S

I was just typing something along those lines... but not quite so eloquently "

thanks

S

over a year ago

Actions speak louder than words

over a year ago

"Actions speak louder than words "

Amen to that. The prolific dirty messengers and story writers have been the shit shags, in my experience.

over a year ago

If you fantasise and daydream about a prospective meet, then I am guessing that you may enjoy reading a message that can elicit the images in your mind and stimulate you with the description of what the writer is intending. Many, including myself do not find it naff at all and I wouldn't feel foolish if I sent a message such as that and it did nothing for the recipient. It may mean that we wouldn't be suited though.

over a year ago

"If you fantasise and daydream about a prospective meet, then I am guessing that you may enjoy reading a message that can elicit the images in your mind and stimulate you with the description of what the writer is intending. Many, including myself do not find it naff at all and I wouldn't feel foolish if I sent a message such as that and it did nothing for the recipient. It may mean that we wouldn't be suited though.

"

I never said anyone else should feel foolish, just that I personally find it cringey and naff. The men I meet realise that I don't go for all that stuff, and the women you meet obviously do, so it all works out just fine

By *mmmMaybeCouple
over a year ago

West Wales

Slightly different for us as a couple, H has written a short message too, She reads mine once it's sent, so is sitting here reading it at the same time the lady concerned is.

I'll just leave to your imaginations what happens next.

S

By *ackett1962Man
over a year ago

harrow

I find it quite uplifting and a huge turn on. When a lady sends me a message telling me what she is going to do to me and whatshe wants me to do to her. It can also be an ego boost for both people as well.

over a year ago

"If you fantasise and daydream about a prospective meet, then I am guessing that you may enjoy reading a message that can elicit the images in your mind and stimulate you with the description of what the writer is intending. Many, including myself do not find it naff at all and I wouldn't feel foolish if I sent a message such as that and it did nothing for the recipient. It may mean that we wouldn't be suited though.

I never said anyone else should feel foolish, just that I personally find it cringey and naff. The men I meet realise that I don't go for all that stuff, and the women you meet obviously do, so it all works out just fine "

Not aimed at you Ruby. That was for the post earlier that said they'd worry about the person they write to not liking it.

By *exysuzi and Mr.SCouple
over a year ago

CONISTON .Stoke Suburbia. Staffs. BARMOUTH. The Lakes (Monthly)

Just cleaned my screen.....Ahhhhhh, that's better..... wondered why every message was filthy xxxxx Suzi

over a year ago

I never said anyone else should feel foolish, just that I personally find it cringey and naff. The men I meet realise that I don't go for all that stuff, and the women you meet obviously do, so it all works out just fine

Not aimed at you Ruby. That was for the post earlier that said they'd worry about the person they write to not liking it. "

Ok. It's just that you used my wording, that's all.

By *ust PeachyWoman
over a year ago

Prestonish

the pen is mightier than the sword and well worded sexual intent and desires are mightier than any picture "

Except on fab - where the penis is mightier than the pen - and I get sent lots of those every day!

over a year ago

"Just cleaned my screen.....Ahhhhhh, that's better..... wondered why every message was filthy xxxxx Suzi"
...with wipes lol

By *mmmMaybeCouple
over a year ago

West Wales

I never said anyone else should feel foolish, just that I personally find it cringey and naff. The men I meet realise that I don't go for all that stuff, and the women you meet obviously do, so it all works out just fine "

Tbh the lady we are currently sending these to is my first, she was feeling horny, I helped with a story & we are continuing for now, I guess its one way of keeping something simmering until we meet..and then it all may have been something to help her get her rocks off, which is fine as we too have enjoyed it, but one would hope not, but as in life we have learnt that things don't always pan out as you expect.

S

S

By *exysuzi and Mr.SCouple
over a year ago

CONISTON .Stoke Suburbia. Staffs. BARMOUTH. The Lakes (Monthly)

"Just cleaned my screen.....Ahhhhhh, that's better..... wondered why every message was filthy xxxxx Suzi...with wipes lol"

No my tongue, there was a juicy cock pic on xxxxx Suzi

over a year ago

Why were the baker's hands dirty?

Because he needed a poo

over a year ago

"The long, drawn out fantasy messages bore me. I quite like getting a message from a buddy along the lines of "You're sucking today, bitch".

No. I don't want something I can't have. I want the physical, not the fantasy.

The occasional message is ok, but I don't want text sex. I'd rather read a book.

S"

By *mmmMaybeCouple
over a year ago

West Wales

"The long, drawn out fantasy messages bore me. I quite like getting a message from a buddy along the lines of "You're sucking today, bitch".

No. I don't want something I can't have. I want the physical, not the fantasy.

The occasional message is ok, but I don't want text sex. I'd rather read a book.

S"

over a year ago

"Actions speak louder than words

Amen to that. The prolific dirty messengers and story writers have been the shit shags, in my experience. "

Agreed. It's like it's all in their head and doesn't translate physically. I've lost count of the times I've been told I'm getting licked to orgasm and given the best sex ever, then not being licked at all and the sex being nothing special.

All talk, no walk.

By *andsonjohnMan
over a year ago

in the eye of the storm

the pen is mightier than the sword and well worded sexual intent and desires are mightier than any picture

Except on fab - where the penis is mightier than the pen - and I get sent lots of those every day! "

they must think your a early bird looking for worm

over a year ago

'dirty' messages either work or they can make me cringe. I find the latter occurs on here when it feels like either it's forced or a copy / paste.

I've had a lot of fun via whatssap / kik prior to meeting up sending a naughty text or two

over a year ago

Amen to that. The prolific dirty messengers and story writers have been the shit shags, in my experience.

Agreed. It's like it's all in their head and doesn't translate physically. I've lost count of the times I've been told I'm getting licked to orgasm and given the best sex ever, then not being licked at all and the sex being nothing special.

All talk, no walk. "

For me they always describe something that sounds fucking shit, like "my tongue flicks gently" blah blah blah and it puts me off from the start. I'm not someone who will cum from a tweak of a nipple and I don't like gentle, and that and dirty messaging seem to go hand in hand.

over a year ago

Reply with imagination and hope for the best? Aha

By *iss.HoneyWoman
over a year ago

S"

I quite agree

By *iss.HoneyWoman
over a year ago

Tbh the lady we are currently sending these to is my first, she was feeling horny, I helped with a story & we are continuing for now, I guess its one way of keeping something simmering until we meet..and then it all may have been something to help her get her rocks off, which is fine as we too have enjoyed it, but one would hope not, but as in life we have learnt that things don't always pan out as you expect.

S

S"

I imagine you are quite the writer so I am sure the Lady is enjoying them and wants to make them a reality. Fingers crossed for you

over a year ago

All talk, no walk.

For me they always describe something that sounds fucking shit, like "my tongue flicks gently" blah blah blah and it puts me off from the start. I'm not someone who will cum from a tweak of a nipple and I don't like gentle, and that and dirty messaging seem to go hand in hand. "

They are also assuming they know what we enjoy, sexually.

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"Me either. I want action not words "

That's what it says on ma profile

By *andsonjohnMan
over a year ago

in the eye of the storm

Amen to that. The prolific dirty messengers and story writers have been the shit shags, in my experience. "

limited experience then as in my experience all the best play partners I've ever had the pleasure of playing with have been very intelligent and articulate women able to express there needs through messages with ease.

its simple really to write a great fuck you have to know how to deliver a great fuck . my experience is the opposite of yours strangely enough .

By *adyDangerWoman
over a year ago

land of debauchery and kink

limited experience then as in my experience all the best play partners I've ever had the pleasure of playing with have been very intelligent and articulate women able to express there needs through messages with ease.

its simple really to write a great fuck you have to know how to deliver a great fuck . my experience is the opposite of yours strangely enough .

"

Totally agree with you

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 01/11/16 16:47:16]

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"[Removed by poster at 01/11/16 16:47:16]"

As I do with shit on me shoe

I always send messages that rhyme

So in time when they say 'no but good luck'

I read that as "wanna fuck"

over a year ago

"

im obviously not intelligent or articulate then. But i know what turns me on mote than some random messaging me

By *uzy444Woman
over a year ago

in the suffolk countryside

only send filth to those i have met, and played with..and will play with again..

apart from one, that was a mistake, not to be repeated

mostly i dont do it at all though, not my thing..

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

I dont think id know how to send a dirty message to someone that id not met or was ever going to meetonly send filth to those i have met, and played with..and will play with again..

mostly i dont do it at all though, not my thing.."

Dang!! *rethinks tactics*

over a year ago

I don't mean to sound awful but are you playing at being naive or loading a question at people that send dirty messages.... Whether you know how to send a dirty text is irrelevant, it's like saying do people really enjoy anal sex....I wouldn't know where to put my cock, somethings are just blindingly obvious...... Now excuse me I'm in the middle of a filthy letter to my ISP.... Fucking broadband

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

When I receive dirty messages or a story from someone I've never met it does nothing for me. Quite often they involve me wearing a certain outfit and feels like a copy and paste job. I have enjoyed a dirty message reliving a certain memory but when it's just a horny message when I'm not slightly in the mood and no effort has been made to see if I am, I feel like a fish that someone is waiting to see if they will take the bait.

over a year ago

I dont think id know how to send a dirty message to someone that id not met or was ever going to meet.

I don't mean to sound awful but are you playing at being naive or loading a question at people that send dirty messages.... Whether you know how to send a dirty text is irrelevant, it's like saying do people really enjoy anal sex....I wouldn't know where to put my cock, somethings are just blindingly obvious...... Now excuse me I'm in the middle of a filthy letter to my ISP.... Fucking broadband "

im playing at nothing, if you dont know someone how do you send them a dirty message? You know nothing about that person so how do you know what turns them on? Now if there is an obvious answer then im not playing at being naive i am naive

By *andsonjohnMan
over a year ago

in the eye of the storm

im obviously not intelligent or articulate then. But i know what turns me on mote than some random messaging me"

oh dear I do hope you haven't taken what I wrote personally .

look I'm kinky a D by nature that means I need to talk freely with prospective play partners and in my experience the subs who can express there needs in messages and on a face to face social like I can make for the best play partners .

they are also like me more than capable of writing a sex story and posting it on line for all to read .

maybe its a by product of kink you know imaginative teasing minds that enjoy mental play as much as physical I don't no I can only speak from experience like others have and in doing so trust me ,I'm not trying to belittle or try to make anyone feel some how inferior for what they can or cant do .

By *uzy444Woman
over a year ago

in the suffolk countryside

I dont think id know how to send a dirty message to someone that id not met or was ever going to meetonly send filth to those i have met, and played with..and will play with again..

mostly i dont do it at all though, not my thing..

Dang!! *rethinks tactics*"

By *aughty_amazonWoman
over a year ago

BRISTOL

[Removed by poster at 01/11/16 17:03:55]

By *aughty_amazonWoman
over a year ago

BRISTOL

There's a difference between "fuck I wanna ruin you" and describing what has taken place and reminiscing about what has and what is going to happen with someone who younger familiar with. For me foreplay starts with my mind and if you can stimulate that with words then you're ahead in my books, some people can turn me on with just words that I know they CAN follow through on.

Randoms sending me.a c&p fantasy does naff all "

*you are familiar

over a year ago

im obviously not intelligent or articulate then. But i know what turns me on mote than some random messaging me

look I'm kinky a D by nature that means I need to talk freely with prospective play partners and in my experience the subs who can express there needs in messages and on a face to face social like I can make for the best play partners .

they are also like me more than capable of writing a sex story and posting it on line for all to read .

maybe its a by product of kink you know imaginative teasing minds that enjoy mental play as much as physical I don't no I can only speak from experience like others have and in doing so trust me ,I'm not trying to belittle or try to make anyone feel some how inferior for what they can or cant do .

"

it would take more than a forum post to make me feel inferior. If you know what to say to every woman youve ever met before youve gotten to know them good for you. I dont

over a year ago

Never sent or received a dirty message of any great length to anyone we haven't met, doesn't work and not a turn on, if we received a dirty elongated message from some stranger, immediately we would think along the lines "Fantasists not players" and probably block or the very least ignore.

We do send and receive dirty, filthy messages from people we know. Lots of fun

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"The English language can be a wonderful thing. Sometimes conveying your desires and how you would enact them through description can be powerfully emotive."

Exactly. I can't stand the long 'fantasy as a first message' brigade, or the 'smash your back doors in' type of 'filthy' message. But I joke and say I've never had a unexpressed emotion, and if I am talking to someone about meeting them and getting excited about it and yearning for them, well that's naturally going to come out in our conversations!!

By *mmmMaybeCouple
over a year ago

West Wales

S

S

I imagine you are quite the writer so I am sure the Lady is enjoying them and wants to make them a reality. Fingers crossed for you "

Indeed, Fingers crossed

Thank You

S

By *mmmMaybeCouple
over a year ago

West Wales

I dont think id know how to send a dirty message to someone that id not met or was ever going to meet.

I don't mean to sound awful but are you playing at being naive or loading a question at people that send dirty messages.... Whether you know how to send a dirty text is irrelevant, it's like saying do people really enjoy anal sex....I wouldn't know where to put my cock, somethings are just blindingly obvious...... Now excuse me I'm in the middle of a filthy letter to my ISP.... Fucking broadband im playing at nothing, if you dont know someone how do you send them a dirty message? You know nothing about that person so how do you know what turns them on? Now if there is an obvious answer then im not playing at being naive i am naive"

If a 100% random I am totally with you on how do you start it, but as said although we have never met, we have conversed & known of each others existence for some time. A few simple questions on their likes & dislikes & go from there.

S

By *andsonjohnMan
over a year ago

in the eye of the storm

it would take more than a forum post to make me feel inferior. If you know what to say to every woman youve ever met before youve gotten to know them good for you. I dont"

I didn't say I know what to say read the post its a ongoing frank chat about sexual needs between to adults who can articulate there needs ,

as for a sex story if I write how I like to fuck on a public forum and another reads it and thinks fuck that's how I like to fuck to then we are part of the way there .

I ask questions of my prospective play partners there likes and dislikes now obviously it helps if they can express there likes and dislikes in the written form as well as talk freely about the same stuff face to face .

after all I don't want to spank the bottom of a fern who doesn't like a spanking nor do I want to reach for the cane with a fern who does not like that level of play .

dear god I'm not a mind reader nor is any prospective partner of mine so they will be asking me frank sexual questions at the same time I'm asking them .sometimes the question will be of a flirting kind as its more fun finding out someone's likes and dislikes in that way .

so frank filthy chat is needed to set boundaries and to find out if play styles clash or compliment each other .

but hay each to there own it works for me and obviously works for those who choose to chat with me and ultimately play with me .

By *adame YvesWoman
over a year ago

Nothampton

Dirty messages vary especially on here some guys though have some pretty weird ideas of what is dirty.

over a year ago

"

I'm perfectly intelligent and articulate, thanks, probably more than most. I know what I like and I get it, regardless of what some bloke on the internet who knows nothing about me says I should like. Your experience is your experience. My experience is my experience. Neither is more valid than the other.

In my experience (which isn't that limited actually) the ones who are obsessed with telling stories and sending dirty messages are the ones who are shit in bed.

But crack on telling me this makes me unintelligent if it turns you on fella.

over a year ago

it would take more than a forum post to make me feel inferior. If you know what to say to every woman youve ever met before youve gotten to know them good for you. I dont

I didn't say I know what to say read the post its a ongoing frank chat about sexual needs between to adults who can articulate there needs ,

as for a sex story if I write how I like to fuck on a public forum and another reads it and thinks fuck that's how I like to fuck to then we are part of the way there .

I ask questions of my prospective play partners there likes and dislikes now obviously it helps if they can express there likes and dislikes in the written form as well as talk freely about the same stuff face to face .

after all I don't want to spank the bottom of a fern who doesn't like a spanking nor do I want to reach for the cane with a fern who does not like that level of play .

dear god I'm not a mind reader nor is any prospective partner of mine so they will be asking me frank sexual questions at the same time I'm asking them .sometimes the question will be of a flirting kind as its more fun finding out someone's likes and dislikes in that way .

so frank filthy chat is needed to set boundaries and to find out if play styles clash or compliment each other .

but hay each to there own it works for me and obviously works for those who choose to chat with me and ultimately play with me . "

right, so you would need to get the feel of someone first.

Which isnt what i asked about people you didnt know

Post new Message to Thread