Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Lazy Sunday or not

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So who likes meeting on a Sunday or would everyone rather sit at home chill out and chat?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *iamondjoeMan
over a year ago

Glastonbury

Chance would be a finer thing!

No - I look forward to the 'working' week, when I can do what the fuck I like.

over a year ago

"Chance would be a finer thing!

No - I look forward to the 'working' week, when I can do what the fuck I like.

"

That's fair enough

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

i've got my kids so i can't.

although tonight i was gonna meet someone regular but then couldn't be bothered to, not sure why not coz i was looking forward to it until today and he's done nothing to put me off him.

over a year ago

"i've got my kids so i can't.

although tonight i was gonna meet someone regular but then couldn't be bothered to, not sure why not coz i was looking forward to it until today and he's done nothing to put me off him."

Fair enough maybe your subconscious think you just need a change from your regular type

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

although tonight i was gonna meet someone regular but then couldn't be bothered to, not sure why not coz i was looking forward to it until today and he's done nothing to put me off him.

Fair enough maybe your subconscious think you just need a change from your regular type"

don't know. i like spontaneous sex so planning it usually does put me off but all week i was looking forward to seeing him until the night it was supposed to happen. this is something new for me.

over a year ago

Fair enough maybe your subconscious think you just need a change from your regular type

don't know. i like spontaneous sex so planning it usually does put me off but all week i was looking forward to seeing him until the night it was supposed to happen. this is something new for me."

That is strange who knows could be anything

Post new Message to Thread