Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

would you ?

Jump to newest

By *hiz2112 OP   Man
over a year ago

south wales and gloucestershire

was chatting to someone this afternoon,they wanted to meet,but said she would travel to me,if i pay for her travel,do others get asked this

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Depends how much it will cost you, but don't send her money. Wait till you've shagged her before putting her back in the taxi or on the train

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple
over a year ago

hexham

i'd be supicious,if she want to meet why should u pay? Its nt a date but 2 people meeting for mutual pleasure.

If u were all ready fuck buddies,perhaps it would be different,but it seems very cheeky for a first meet.

over a year ago

"Depends how much it will cost you, but don't send her money. Wait till you've shagged her before putting her back in the taxi or on the train "

+1

over a year ago

Have been offered money when i've traveled due to no accommodating, but as thats my choice never take it "icky" but shows good manners.

would never dream off asking someone to pay

but good job we are all different

By *hiz2112 OP   Man
over a year ago

yea i agree,well i think it was rude

By *hiz2112 OP   Man
over a year ago

yea thing is how am i going to pay for her travel,if she cant get to me anyway,perhaps she was going to ask me to put it in the post,lol does she think i was born yesterday or what

over a year ago

"yea thing is how am i going to pay for her travel,if she cant get to me anyway,perhaps she was going to ask me to put it in the post,lol does she think i was born yesterday or what"

someone else did this recently silly money too, then got blocked and no visit had been chatting a while too

There's got to be better meets on the cards

over a year ago

You should have asked her and then you would know.

By *ushroom7Man
over a year ago

Bradford

[Removed by poster at 10/05/11 20:35:00]

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

"was chatting to someone this afternoon,they wanted to meet,but said she would travel to me,if i pay for her travel,do others get asked this"

I personally am not fond of the idea of money exchanging hands when it comes to swinging, but that is perhaps just me! I can understand though that funds can be an issue especially if longer journeys are involved. My suggestion would probably be if one does the travelling, the other could perhaps sort out the meal/ accommodation?

over a year ago

"was chatting to someone this afternoon,they wanted to meet,but said she would travel to me,if i pay for her travel,do others get asked this"

I wouldn't think of asking as it makes the whole experience seem cheep. I will travel so far and no further.

By *arnaclebillMan
over a year ago

Robin Hood County

Definitely NOT. report them

over a year ago

"was chatting to someone this afternoon,they wanted to meet,but said she would travel to me,if i pay for her travel,do others get asked this

Definitely NOT. report them"

Why?,

You only have one side of a story!,

She may have been out of work with children to support...or have other hard circumstances.....REPORT? when you don't know the full story about ?

By *irtyGirlWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

No.

I'm not comfortable with that at all. I would never ask someone to pay for my travel and I would politely decline if they offered.

I am quite capable of paying my own way and if I wasn't then I wouldn't be going. Simple.

By *aucy3Couple
over a year ago

glasgow

was she an MP ????

Post new Message to Thread