By *ushroom7 OP   Man
over a year ago

Bradford

Doesn't he have a large family.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Hmmmm,,,,,

The following information was plucked directly from SU's own website....

"Through Sydney Choice", we prepare you for the rigours of higher learning, provide you with skills and versatility for professional employment and help you rise to the responsibility of leadership.

We aim to provide excellence in teaching and learning.

The University of Sydney attracts some of the best students in Australia. With this privilege comes the responsibility to provide the highest quality learning and teaching.

We strive constantly for excellence in intellectual inquiry, academic freedom and integrity, and ethical practice in academic endeavours. At the heart of all of this is an exciting and stimulating student-centred learning and teaching environment,,,

So there ya have it,,,,,

boy'O boy.... Us swingers under observation by students at SU must surely be so proud, safe in the knowledge we are helping shape the minds of future leaders in all aspects of human endevour,,,,,

Crumbs,,,,I've got a lump in my throat and I'm welling up with emotion just thinking about it......I'm so proud to be swinger

By *nvictusMan
over a year ago

Beeston

PMSL!

eeeeewwwwwww, warm and wet now. Good job I'm wearing black trousers.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"

eeeeewwwwwww, warm and wet now. Good job I'm wearing black trousers. "

Viccyboi-boi-boi

did you actually mean to say that out loud... or was your mind in another place,,, and somehow those words just plopped out from your keyboard....

I can't help but worry about you... but I do.... only becuase care....and I don't want to see you locked up again

By *nvictusMan
over a year ago

Beeston

Sometimes I type out loud by accident.

Post new Message to Thread