Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

How do I ask my Wife

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I know my wife's has played away and I no she likes the idea of the lifestyle but how do I bring it up and ask her are tell her I love the idea of her with anuva bloke are cpl aslong as I can be a part of it

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I know my wife's has played away and I no she likes the idea of the lifestyle but how do I bring it up and ask her are tell her I love the idea of her with anuva bloke are cpl aslong as I can be a part of it "

If you can't talk to your wife about every subject possible are you sure you're with the right woman?

Seriously dude. Marriage is all about communication. if it's not there then there's a VERY serious problem.

over a year ago

and no way should you be on here getting advise!

over a year ago

If you haven't already, when the time is right and in a private moment, suggest sharing fantasies. If she's up for it and when it's your turn, bring it up subtlety and don't put any pressure on. See how she reacts. If it's a definite no-no drop it. If it's a 'maybe' approach with caution and don't be too forceful. Play the long game.

If it's a 'God yes!' go fill your boots!!

Good luck!

By *ngel n tedCouple
over a year ago

maidstone

Maybe broach the subject of her playing away first.

I should have tried that with my 1st wife, "If your going to shag geezers behind my back, cos you can't keep ya legs shut and be faithful, why don't we meet others as a couple and shag, so at least i can get some fucking enjoyment as well".

over a year ago

"I know my wife's has played away and I no she likes the idea of the lifestyle but how do I bring it up and ask her are tell her I love the idea of her with anuva bloke are cpl aslong as I can be a part of it "

It's threads like this that give single guys a VERY bad name.

over a year ago

Leave ya phone unlocked and let her see ya profile

over a year ago

No mention of your wife on your single man profile x

over a year ago

"I know my wife's has played away and I no she likes the idea of the lifestyle but how do I bring it up and ask her are tell her I love the idea of her with anuva bloke are cpl aslong as I can be a part of it

It's threads like this that give single guys a VERY bad name."

No it really doesn't because I'm smart enough to realise that everyone is different.

He's asking for advice which might actually help his relationship

over a year ago

She doesn't know Iam on here thts why I was angry wen I joined to get bk at her but no I'm more of turned on by the fote of her being turned on with some1 eles aswell as me she don't know I like the idea of it but I don't know how to approach the idea

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

You must have talked about things if you know she likes the idea of swinging. How did that conversation come about?

Sit down with her and chat honestly.

Good luck

over a year ago

"I know my wife's has played away and I no she likes the idea of the lifestyle but how do I bring it up and ask her are tell her I love the idea of her with anuva bloke are cpl aslong as I can be a part of it

No it really doesn't because I'm smart enough to realise that everyone is different.

He's asking for advice which might actually help his relationship "

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 29/10/16 15:41:26]

over a year ago

He's asking for advice which might actually help his relationship

Thank you ur bang on I'm askin for advice

"

over a year ago

"No mention of your wife on your single man profile x"

By *ones_BoothCouple
over a year ago

Solihull

are you sure you married? I would have thought if you were, you wouldnt be on here asking

over a year ago

are you sure you married? I would have thought if you were, you wouldnt be on here asking "

And you can accommodate,your brave,do you send the wife upstairs whilst your entertaining

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Op, it's 99% true that no successful relationship ever occurred without the main people involved talking to each other. The problem with asking us how to approach your wife is that we don't know her or how your relationship works so we can't offer too much help.

Most relationships need an awkward, cards on the table talk now and again and these kind of conversations often work best on neutral territory when you know you won't be interrupted. While it might be that both of you hear some unpleasant truths it can also mean that the two of you reach a new understanding and things improve massively.

Again, good luck.

over a year ago

we split wen I found out she played away she got we the man in question for a few month but me n her stayed on good terms now they have split we are giving it anuva go I want to tell her it's ok we can play together we others but how ?

Iam up for accommodating it does not say tht I have I think ul find

over a year ago

"Op, it's 99% true that no successful relationship ever occurred without the main people involved talking to each other. The problem with asking us how to approach your wife is that we don't know her or how your relationship works so we can't offer too much help.

Most relationships need an awkward, cards on the table talk now and again and these kind of conversations often work best on neutral territory when you know you won't be interrupted. While it might be that both of you hear some unpleasant truths it can also mean that the two of you reach a new understanding and things improve massively.

Again, good luck."

Thank you might bring it up Tonite if I can sway the convo tht way

over a year ago

Tell her about fab lol

over a year ago

"we split wen I found out she played away she got we the man in question for a few month but me n her stayed on good terms now they have split we are giving it anuva go I want to tell her it's ok we can play together we others but how ?

Iam up for accommodating it does not say tht I have I think ul find "

In all honesty, from what I've observed - I've never swung in a couple - it needs a great deal of trust and security to swing together. Maybe concentrate on building up your relationship again before bringing swinging into it?

over a year ago

"we split wen I found out she played away she got we the man in question for a few month but me n her stayed on good terms now they have split we are giving it anuva go I want to tell her it's ok we can play together we others but how ?

Iam up for accommodating it does not say tht I have I think ul find

In all honesty, from what I've observed - I've never swung in a couple - it needs a great deal of trust and security to swing together. Maybe concentrate on building up your relationship again before bringing swinging into it?"

Excellent advice

over a year ago

"She doesn't know Iam on here thts why I was angry wen I joined to get bk at her but no I'm more of turned on by the fote of her being turned on with some1 eles aswell as me she don't know I like the idea of it but I don't know how to approach the idea"
Did you meet at spelling class?

over a year ago

"She doesn't know Iam on here thts why I was angry wen I joined to get bk at her but no I'm more of turned on by the fote of her being turned on with some1 eles aswell as me she don't know I like the idea of it but I don't know how to approach the ideaDid you meet at spelling class? "

Naughty, naughty!!

By *he Queen of TartsWoman
Forum Mod

over a year ago

My Own Little World

"Did you meet at spelling class? "

There is always a pedant

over a year ago

Ok, create a sex bucket list. 50 things to do with sex that can be listed.

Print off two copies and score each one 10 being what you would do and 1 being definitely no.

Then swap the lists and have a look at what your partner wrote.

Make sure there are some things on the list that would definitely be a no go. So something like scat or bestiality then the swinging wont look as hardcore and she me score it high.

We still have our list from 2 years ago and guess what? Swinging was low down on the score board. How times have changed. Maybe once the idea is out there then the curiosity will grow.

over a year ago

"It's threads like this that give single guys a VERY bad name."

I give myself a bad name thank you very much!

over a year ago

SwingING never fixed a failing marriage.

By your own admission you kind here because you were angry you were cheating. If you do convince her to swing that's a toxic mix.

Sort your relationship out andate THEN think about swinging

over a year ago

"She doesn't know Iam on here thts why I was angry wen I joined to get bk at her but no I'm more of turned on by the fote of her being turned on with some1 eles aswell as me she don't know I like the idea of it but I don't know how to approach the ideaDid you meet at spelling class? "

Those in glass houses.......

over a year ago

Ok, create a sex bucket list. 50 things to do with sex that can be listed.

Think this is a great idea thank you x

Print off two copies and score each one 10 being what you would do and 1 being definitely no.

Then swap the lists and have a look at what your partner wrote.

Make sure there are some things on the list that would definitely be a no go. So something like scat or bestiality then the swinging wont look as hardcore and she me score it high.

We still have our list from 2 years ago and guess what? Swinging was low down on the score board. How times have changed. Maybe once the idea is out there then the curiosity will grow.

"

By *arry247Couple
over a year ago

Wakefield

Just book the meets and tell her when you are sitting in their house.

She will be so relieved that she will instantly fuck everyone in sight

over a year ago

We know a cpl that has swung be4 and we talk about them but they have moved away now would be ideal if I could invite them round

over a year ago

"and no way should you be on here getting advise!"

This

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
over a year ago

in Lancashire

"Leave ya phone unlocked and let her see ya profile "

but maybe delete the status about 'accidentally' putting 3 pairs of her sister's underwear in your bag..

just in case she gets the wrong idea..

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
over a year ago

in Lancashire

"Leave ya phone unlocked and let her see ya profile

but maybe delete the status about 'accidentally' putting 3 pairs of her sister's underwear in your bag..

just in case she gets the wrong idea.."

oops..

your own sister's not your wifes..

over a year ago

over a year ago

If you can't talk to your wife about every subject possible are you sure you're with the right woman?

Seriously dude. Marriage is all about communication. if it's not there then there's a VERY serious problem.

"

I think you're being very judgemental about his marriage. OP is just simply seeking people's advice. If only everyone's marriage was as perfect as yours.

over a year ago

Yea don't worry I don't sniff them I picked up my stuff as i work away n in there they was

By *ichaelangelaCouple
over a year ago

notts

if she has already been playing away, maybe she is asking herself the same question of how to approach you.

maybe by asking her the question you will be doing her a favour by bringing it out into the open??

over a year ago

Best just come out and ask plainly, don't ask during sex as that can be construed as dex talk.

We've recently opened up on this same topic but it's looking for something I can provide her i.e. a Dom. She's my wife/mother of my kids and practically at least at the moment it doesn't work for me to run her life like that.

over a year ago

I spoke to my partner about her affair she Sed she just got caught up n gave in does this mean if I put temptation there n say it's ok she will swing ?

over a year ago

"I spoke to my partner about her affair she Sed she just got caught up n gave in does this mean if I put temptation there n say it's ok she will swing ? "

Don't swing with others unless you both have 100% trust! Swinging will NEVER fix a failing relationship.

You can message me her number and we will invite her to a night of sexy play. If she accepts then you know she's still 'up for it'.

over a year ago

You know your wife better than we do, grow a pair and ask her. Simples

By *igjrvMan
over a year ago

blackwood

Bring it up during sex when she's turned on. You can always say it was to higher the mood if she goes apshit lol. If not then yeeehaaa

By *mber GamblerCouple
over a year ago

rugby

Tell her you had a dream that she was fucking a stranger. Say you woke up turned on and horny and see what she says.

Post new Message to Thread