Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

West Ham Fans

Jump to newest

By *nd-D OP   Couple
over a year ago

portsmouth

Anyone there last night ? Was it as bad as the media are making out ? .

Are we going back to the bad old days of football violence ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *iamondjoeMan
over a year ago

Glastonbury

No football = no problem

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

The duty holder i.e. West Ham United are responsible for their actions and inactions ,,,

In cases where ineffectual fan segregation inside stadiums leads to violent confrontation between rival fans the host club has failed its duty to risk access and implement reasonable measures to reduce the potential hazard ....

West Ham are at fault...

Judge Sox....

over a year ago

"The duty holder i.e. West Ham United are responsible for their actions and inactions ,,,

In cases where ineffectual fan segregation inside stadiums leads to violent confrontation between rival fans the host club has failed its duty to risk access and implement reasonable measures to reduce the potential hazard ....

West Ham are at fault...

Judge Sox.... "

Also it's their fault because a Chelsea fan says so

LAWYERED!

By *oncupiscentTonyMan
over a year ago

Kent

"The duty holder i.e. West Ham United are responsible for their actions and inactions ,,,

West Ham are at fault...

Judge Sox.... "

Isn't this one of those odd ones though as West Ham only rent the stadium?, I remember when the terms of the deal come out they (WHFC) weren't even responsible for the cost of the corner flags

over a year ago

West Ham are at fault...

Judge Sox....

Isn't this one of those odd ones though as West Ham only rent the stadium?, I remember when the terms of the deal come out they (WHFC) weren't even responsible for the cost of the corner flags"

I would imagine West Ham United are the responsible Duty Holder while conducting their business in the stadium..

over a year ago

West Ham are at fault...

Judge Sox....

Isn't this one of those odd ones though as West Ham only rent the stadium?, I remember when the terms of the deal come out they (WHFC) weren't even responsible for the cost of the corner flags"

I think Judge Sox has it right. West Ham are responsible. No different from if it happened when playing away.

over a year ago

Ah but who has legally entitlement too keep all the coins that were thrown?

over a year ago

It's a farce I tell you ...,,,a total farce,,,,

By *orwegian BlueMan
over a year ago

Iceland, but Aldi is closer..

Why make excuses for the actions of those imbeciles.. They give the thousands of loyal fans a bad name and reputation..

I remember the bad old days of running battles along the barking Rd.. Twats

Unfortunately the extra capacity and cheap seats means this type can again get into games..

Until they are ed out and have enforceable lifetime bans with convictable consequences if they don't abide, this thug mentality will just continue and no amount of risk assessment paperwork will stop it..

Post new Message to Thread