Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

How much info

Jump to newest

By *ugby 123 OP   Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

How much information do you find out before a meet?

Do you find out what peoples dislikes/likes/preferences are before you arrange a meet....or do you go with the flow , chat about anything and everything but not sex and then meet?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *nvictusMan
over a year ago

Beeston

Are you female?

...er....I think that covers it.

By *ugby 123 OP   Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Are you female?

...er....I think that covers it. "

shouldnt that be female and have a pulse ??

By *rs Sugar Mr SpiceCouple
over a year ago

We are about 15 mins outa Pontypridd and we do go to Crawley in west sussex 2-3 times a year so get in touch !!

"How much information do you find out before a meet?

Do you find out what peoples dislikes/likes/preferences are before you arrange a meet....or do you go with the flow , chat about anything and everything but not sex and then meet?"

All we want and expect is in our profile trouble is not many read profiles they just go straight to the piks and we feel if they cant be arsed to read wat we av put we cant be arsed wi them

By *nvictusMan
over a year ago

Beeston

I don't really ask too many questions about what they like or will do as I find that a bit tacky.

I tend to go with the flow and see what they have ticked on their profile (that's the wordy written thingy above the pictures people keep going on about).

A few definate no's never hurt I guess.

By *unky monkeyMan
over a year ago

in the night garden

I would need a detailed dossier on the prospective meet.

Things I MUST know include:

Favourite hat.

Iney or outey belly button.

Thoughts on pocket fluff.

Do they like swings.

Hate or love Star Wars 1.

Do they mind high fiving during sex.

Favourite colour.

That's a selection from my 150 point questionnaire.

By *ugby 123 OP   Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

Thats a great way to arrange meets Funky, and I love the high five bit

By *nvictusMan
over a year ago

Beeston

Tricorn...

...just realised I missed that one mate.

Forum Mod

over a year ago

Ive found that the best meets ive had on here come after quite a bit of chat

I like a variety of different types of sex so it makes it better to know just what the guy is into and what he is'nt

I let them know exactly what we're looking for and what im like so theres no surprise

Its very different if you've met someone at a party or club,after a basic chat you have to just go with the flow and that can be just as good too,when you find out more and more as you go along

By *ugby 123 OP   Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"I don't really ask too many questions about what they like or will do as I find that a bit tacky.

"

Hhmmm I am beginning to think a lot of people think the same way.

We are totally different, in the first chat we have a quick chat about likes /dislikes and bounderies ( although there is only normally any taboos in there, so not much of a boundery ).

The only time we didn't do this we ended up with a man ( not from this site ) who was more a voyeur who wanted to watch us more than join in, so not really what we are after.

By *ugby 123 OP   Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"Ive found that the best meets ive had on here come after quite a bit of chat

I like a variety of different types of sex so it makes it better to know just what the guy is into and what he is'nt

I let them know exactly what we're looking for and what im like so theres no surprise

"

This is exactly how we like to do it.

over a year ago

"Are you female?

...er....I think that covers it. "

Forum Mod

over a year ago

Going from experience early on with this I just find that if I don't get the banter from someone and feel easy chatting to them then its not going to be as good

I need to know that they're on the same wavelength as me

By *nvictusMan
over a year ago

Beeston

"Going from experience early on with this I just find that if I don't get the banter from someone and feel easy chatting to them then its not going to be as good

"

You mean mad don't you?

Forum Mod

over a year ago

"Going from experience early on with this I just find that if I don't get the banter from someone and feel easy chatting to them then its not going to be as good

You mean mad don't you? "

You know it! at least they know exactly what they're letting themselves in for and can't sue me for misprepresentaion

By *ugby 123 OP   Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"

Yeah been there worn the T shirt.

When we first started playing we chatted to a man who lived pretty close to us, well I say chatted, I was trying to pull teeth really.

Anyway the OH kept pushing to meet him, I was saying no, I can't get a conversation going with him, the OH talked me into it, we met just for a drink and we pulled teeth all night.

Now the OH lets me do the talking on MSN

over a year ago

well i am going to ask everyone i meet is the name thay have here same ..so i dont feel silly x calling them wrong name .

Forum Mod

over a year ago

Yeah been there worn the T shirt.

When we first started playing we chatted to a man who lived pretty close to us, well I say chatted, I was trying to pull teeth really.

Anyway the OH kept pushing to meet him, I was saying no, I can't get a conversation going with him, the OH talked me into it, we met just for a drink and we pulled teeth all night.

Now the OH lets me do the talking on MSN"

This is exactly it! if they're like that when you're trying to chat then there is no way they're gonna be able to turn me on......I would have fallen asleep in the bar or been giving Rob one of those pained looks that says get me out of here

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"How much information do you find out before a meet?

Do you find out what peoples dislikes/likes/preferences are before you arrange a meet....or do you go with the flow , chat about anything and everything but not sex and then meet?"

I find out enough about a person/people that I would feel comfortable in there company.... it isn't any particular information as such, but just chatting with them to see what they are like......

By *ugby 123 OP   Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

Do you find out sexual preferences Fabio? Or find out on the meet?

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Do you find out sexual preferences Fabio? Or find out on the meet?"

no... that kind of stuff i tend to find out beforehand, or ask them about there profile, see if some things don't match up... its not like 20 questions, but i don't want to feel as if i am meeting a complete stranger if you know what i mean....

over a year ago

The way I play is quite erm...extreme, so it's important that the men know it's not "tie and tease" but "TIE and TEASE"!

There has also got to be a rapport - I don't have the patience to pull teeth. I also avoid men that visit professional Dommes as they tend to be "mechanical" and I get off on seeing my playmates go pale and stutter when they realise what I have in store for them.

over a year ago

I have found out that a particular person does not like anal nor 3somes despite it showing on there interests...just go with the flow although if they are looking for more subversive things or it's a cuckold scene then boundreies and rules have to be discussed !

over a year ago

I like to know what the boundries are, so I send them a CV to fill in

By *irtyGirlWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Sometimes I just need to know that I want to kiss someone!

By *unky monkeyMan
over a year ago

in the night garden

"Sometimes I just need to know that I want to kiss someone! "

Where?

By *ugby 123 OP   Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"Sometimes I just need to know that I want to kiss someone! "

oooo you shouldn't do that, you will get pregnant.

Post new Message to Thread