Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Bendy French Bloke

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

its not really my usual thing to watch Britains Got Talent but did anyone see that bendy french bloke dancing he was unbeleivabubble !!! he really did look like his body didnt belong to the rest of him

.A M A Z I N G

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

I saw him... he was really cool.

over a year ago

"I saw him... he was really cool."

it kinda was an "I cant beleive what im seeing " moment .they dont happen very often !!!

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

there was another young dancer.. more ballet, he seemed like a nice lad also.

By (user no longer on site)
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Im going to look forward to watching it later today

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

ooooooo he looked like his head wasn't attached to his body.

The other man a couple of weeks ago who did the Matrix type thing was good too.

over a year ago

"there was another young dancer.. more ballet, he seemed like a nice lad also. "

omg yes the little sutistic lad who had worn orthapaedic shoes !!!! bless him !!

over a year ago

Yes I saw him last night, he was a great dancer. I dont know the rules of the programme but the title is Britains Got Talent - the guy was living in France and only came over to audition, so technically hes not a British citizen who has talent. But who knows what the rules are in relation to this, I dont suppose they would have let him audition if the rules didnt allow it

over a year ago

"Yes I saw him last night, he was a great dancer. I dont know the rules of the programme but the title is Britains Got Talent - the guy was living in France and only came over to audition, so technically hes not a British citizen who has talent. But who knows what the rules are in relation to this, I dont suppose they would have let him audition if the rules didnt allow it "

must admit i thought that ??but i guess they saw he was talented and grabbed him before france has got talent starts ???

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

He was brilliant, but the boy was the one that made me cry

over a year ago

"Yes I saw him last night, he was a great dancer. I dont know the rules of the programme but the title is Britains Got Talent - the guy was living in France and only came over to audition, so technically hes not a British citizen who has talent. But who knows what the rules are in relation to this, I dont suppose they would have let him audition if the rules didnt allow it "

Having auditioned twice for BGT (and last year getting through to boot camp but couldn't go due to health probs) the form you are sent after your application has been accepted, does actually state that you must be a resident of the UK, it is rule number 6

ie: You must be resident in the UK or Republic of Ireland with a valid passport. You will provide the Company with documentation in order to substantiate your age (i.e. birth certificate and/or valid passport).

so I can't understand it either when you get a contestant who has come to this country specifically to be on the show and how they get through the first audition before they get to see the judges

over a year ago

"Yes I saw him last night, he was a great dancer. I dont know the rules of the programme but the title is Britains Got Talent - the guy was living in France and only came over to audition, so technically hes not a British citizen who has talent. But who knows what the rules are in relation to this, I dont suppose they would have let him audition if the rules didnt allow it

Having auditioned twice for BGT (and last year getting through to boot camp but couldn't go due to health probs) the form you are sent after your application has been accepted, does actually state that you must be a resident of the UK, it is rule number 6

ie: You must be resident in the UK or Republic of Ireland with a valid passport. You will provide the Company with documentation in order to substantiate your age (i.e. birth certificate and/or valid passport).

so I can't understand it either when you get a contestant who has come to this country specifically to be on the show and how they get through the first audition before they get to see the judges"

they must have "BENT" the rules for him then !!!

over a year ago

"BENT" lol I love it

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

What did you do Simone?

over a year ago

"What did you do Simone?"

I'm a singer, was semi pro for nearly 15 years

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

Ah, maybe you can give us a song in chat when we all get together in the Canada room

over a year ago

There is a French version actually - I've managed to miss all this series but there was a great frogman on the French version and I'm wondering if this could be him come over here too.

over a year ago

"Ah, maybe you can give us a song in chat when we all get together in the Canada room "

Dom't think that would work too well as I don't have a cam lol

over a year ago

"Ah, maybe you can give us a song in chat when we all get together in the Canada room

Dom't think that would work too well as I don't have a cam lol"

We'll all hum on cam and you can type the words?

By *uckscouple2007Couple
over a year ago

Bucks

a few weeks back there was another great dancer.. and he was from Romania ...

makes you wonder whether Britain actually has any talent?

By *razydriver8Couple
over a year ago

plymouth

wow the french bloke was ammmmazing..

also check out edward reid... so damn funny had me peeing in my pants... well luckly i wasnt wearing any lol

Post new Message to Thread