Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Geography of Women

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Between the ages of 18 & 22 a woman is like Arfica, half discovered, half wild, naturally beautiful with fertile deltas.

Between 23 & 30 a woman is like America, well developed and open to trade espically for high financed investors.

Between 31 & 45 a woman is like India, very hot, relaxed and convinced of her own beauty.

Between 46 & 55 a woman is like France, gently aging but sensual with an appreciation for the finer things.

Between 56 & 60 she is like Yugoslavia, lost the war, haunted by past mistakes and in need of massive reconstruction.

From 60 on a women is like Afghanistan, everyone knows where it is, but no one wants to go there.

The geography of man.....

Between 16 and 80 a man is like Libya, ruled by a dick.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Very good!!! (from India) x

By *otstory69Man
over a year ago

stafford

why do i suddenly feel like packing fro a trip from France to Africa and back again?

oh, I'm actually going to France tomorrow,

so who knows if I end up in Africa or not? lol

over a year ago

im almost in yugoslavia but im not going there ....im winning my war !!!

over a year ago

"Between the ages of 18 & 22 a woman is like Arfica, half discovered, half wild, naturally beautiful with fertile deltas.

Between 23 & 30 a woman is like America, well developed and open to trade espically for high financed investors.

Between 31 & 45 a woman is like India, very hot, relaxed and convinced of her own beauty.

Between 46 & 55 a woman is like France, gently aging but sensual with an appreciation for the finer things.

Between 56 & 60 she is like Yugoslavia, lost the war, haunted by past mistakes and in need of massive reconstruction.

From 60 on a women is like Afghanistan, everyone knows where it is, but no one wants to go there.

The geography of man.....

Between 16 and 80 a man is like Libya, ruled by a dick.

"

cheeky beggar

over a year ago

Very good (nearly at the end of France)xx

over a year ago

hehhe funny

Post new Message to Thread