Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Dusting off the Vinyl

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Just sifting through one of the many boxes I have and come across Iron Maidens Live after Death album, the neighbours aren't happy now

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

good choice

over a year ago

"Just sifting through one of the many boxes I have and come across Iron Maidens Live after Death album, the neighbours aren't happy now "

you falling out with yer neighbours again ya daft twat

over a year ago

I've got stacks of LPs in my bedroom waiting to be digitised. It has made for several interesting conversations when the hubby of a couple has rifled through them. Meanwhile his lady lies naked on the bed waiting for us to finish discussing Basil Kirchin's Abstraction of the Industrial North

over a year ago

bought a bit of kit to convert all our vinyl to cd

just a shame i can't work out how to work it

over a year ago

I use EZ vinyl Converter on the iMac, dead simple, plug said record player into mac, open app, play record and record file straight to iTunes, simples

Eh Jan, the neighbours annoy me everyday, its friday night the mrs has gone out with her mates so the volume has been turned up to 11

over a year ago

"I use EZ vinyl Converter on the iMac, dead simple, plug said record player into mac, open app, play record and record file straight to iTunes, simples

Eh Jan, the neighbours annoy me everyday, its friday night the mrs has gone out with her mates so the volume has been turned up to 11 "

gona so have to knock you over in my car. hoping to get a new one hun, a topless one!!! what do yer think of that, you will be able to put yer bike in it

over a year ago

"I use EZ vinyl Converter on the iMac, dead simple, plug said record player into mac, open app, play record and record file straight to iTunes, simples

Eh Jan, the neighbours annoy me everyday, its friday night the mrs has gone out with her mates so the volume has been turned up to 11

gona so have to knock you over in my car. hoping to get a new one hun, a topless one!!! what do yer think of that, you will be able to put yer bike in it

"

topless? I'll fall right into your lap, yes, let me know when you get it, you can catch me on the dock road between 7.45 and 8.10, we really should meet up again

By *anny PepperoniMan
over a year ago

Matlock

"bought a bit of kit to convert all our vinyl to cd

just a shame i can't work out how to work it

"

Ditto

over a year ago

Haven't watched that video for ages might just have to go dig it out