what do you think

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

looking good to me

over a year ago

Everyones perceptions are different when it comes to big and small, as long as your happy it doesn't matter what people think

over a year ago

it's up to people what they like or don't like...you look good

over a year ago

Look alright from where im sitting

over a year ago

well i wouldnt say your thin, but certainly not the biggest on here. Its each to their own though

By *kip123Man
over a year ago

Barry

If you are happy with your size then stuff what some people say. People who make derogotory remarks like that are not the type of people anybody would want as friends anyway, Too full Of themselves. As for me,

BRING IT ON ANGEL YOU WILL DO FOR ME

over a year ago

does it really matter ? at the end of the day its just a swinging site and the people dont matter if u aint meeting them... just move on and keep smiling

over a year ago

"we were told by one couple sorry your too big

then one couple told us sorry your too thin

what do you think

"

that these two couples have different preferences

next couple will think you are spot on

over a year ago

Ha ha daft question can't tell from your public pics!

Its all subjective anyway!

over a year ago

i think a no is a no....doesnt matter how they wrap it up. don't take personal opinions into account, just be who you are

over a year ago

tell them to get lost xxx your fine ... and dont get hung-up over others likes and not likes ....... just be you and have fun.

over a year ago

"If you are happy with your size then stuff what some people say. People who make derogotory remarks like that are not the type of people anybody would want as friends anyway, Too full Of themselves. As for me,

BRING IT ON ANGEL YOU WILL DO FOR ME"

Huh?!!

Where did the OP state anyone had made a derogatory remark!!!

over a year ago

"tell them to get lost xxx your fine ... and dont get hung-up over others likes and not likes ....... just be you and have fun."

But why would they tell someone to get lost for expressing a personal preference?!!

over a year ago

each to their own, we all see people in different ways, what appeals to one may not appeal to another. And thats what makes us individuals with a freedom of choice.

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

"each to their own, we all see people in different ways, what appeals to one may not appeal to another. And thats what makes us individuals with a freedom of choice."

seconded

over a year ago

"tell them to get lost xxx your fine ... and dont get hung-up over others likes and not likes ....... just be you and have fun.

But why would they tell someone to get lost for expressing a personal preference?!! "

In which case I would like to say that I find the majority of your posts unnecessarily inflammatory! But you can't tell me to get lost!!

over a year ago

"tell them to get lost xxx your fine ... and dont get hung-up over others likes and not likes ....... just be you and have fun.

But why would they tell someone to get lost for expressing a personal preference?!! "

because thers just no need to be rude to people ..... some here take things to heart and no need for the crap.

over a year ago

Both of you look good, some folk are hard to please lol

over a year ago

But why would they tell someone to get lost for expressing a personal preference?!! because thers just no need to be rude to people ..... some here take things to heart and no need for the crap."

There is no reason to be rude to people, its so easy to just say thanks but no thanks, but isn't telling someone to get lost also being rude.

over a year ago

But why would they tell someone to get lost for expressing a personal preference?!! because thers just no need to be rude to people ..... some here take things to heart and no need for the crap.

There is no reason to be rude to people, its so easy to just say thanks but no thanks, but isn't telling someone to get lost also being rude."

maybe but if thay are so shallow i would wish them to get lost ... people are more then a size ... we cant all like same thing here but theres more to people them dress size .

over a year ago

If someone said to me, sorry you're too thin, I wouldn't even bat and eyelid

All this thread proves is that people on here are all looking for different things, and it doesn't matter what size you are, some people want the opposite, no more, no less

over a year ago

"If someone said to me, sorry you're too thin, I wouldn't even bat and eyelid

All this thread proves is that people on here are all looking for different things, and it doesn't matter what size you are, some people want the opposite, no more, no less"

And your right but some will put others down for not being what thay are looking for When really its there own hang-ups . No ones perfect here. That OP May now worrie about this .... people saying that and theres no need to ...words can cut you like a knife at times.

over a year ago

But why would they tell someone to get lost for expressing a personal preference?!!

In which case I would like to say that I find the majority of your posts unnecessarily inflammatory! But you can't tell me to get lost!!"

Why would you assume I'd want to?

I'm not trying to curry favour I express MY opinion: if it differs from others here I can honestly say I don't give it a thought: let alone a second one!

over a year ago

But why would they tell someone to get lost for expressing a personal preference?!! because thers just no need to be rude to people ..... some here take things to heart and no need for the crap."

Where were they rude? Sorry you're too big is not rude: fuck no, don't do lard arses would be!

over a year ago

But why would they tell someone to get lost for expressing a personal preference?!! because thers just no need to be rude to people ..... some here take things to heart and no need for the crap.

There is no reason to be rude to people, its so easy to just say thanks but no thanks, but isn't telling someone to get lost also being rude. maybe but if thay are so shallow i would wish them to get lost ... people are more then a size ... we cant all like same thing here but theres more to people them dress size . "

Of course there is but we're talking sexual preference. For some the OP is too big for others not big enough: we can't appeal to everyone, doesn't make people shallow!

What am I missing?!!

Sassy (size 22)

over a year ago

"If someone said to me, sorry you're too thin, I wouldn't even bat and eyelid

All this thread proves is that people on here are all looking for different things, and it doesn't matter what size you are, some people want the opposite, no more, no less"

That's how I saw it!

over a year ago

People on these forums constantly ask for honesty on the one hand, and on the other constantly decapitate honesty when they don't like it's tone.

Why does anyone feel the need to protect other members from honesty?

Protect from insults and bullying yes.......but suffocate honest opinions? What type of site do we want as adults!

over a year ago

what do you think

"

that pair looks pretty well balanced to me. Cmere a min, let's have a feel to check?

over a year ago

Surely everyone is entitled to have preferences as to who, or what type they have sex with? I am sure there are just as many people out there who find you just right.Mina xxx

over a year ago

what do you think

"

you should stop meeting giants and dwarfs

By *he Happy ManMan
over a year ago

Merseyside

what do you think

"

I see nothing at all wrong with you.

By *lack_BoltMan
over a year ago

oxford

You cannot hope to please everyone, nor should you want too. It's all apples and pears really, neither one better than the other, they're just different.

Personally I think you're gorgeous … and that's all that should matter.

By *ittlemorespiceCouple
over a year ago

North Cornwall

People will either find you attractive or not. If they choose to share the reason, as long as its polite, I dont see a problem with it. I fail to see why this makes them up their own arses or unpleasant people. I have noticed quite a few single fem profiles where they are large women who state in no uncertain terms that they only want to meet gorgeous fit young guys with six packs and wont bother to reply if they arent. If one of these guys says no thanks you are too large for me does this make him different from her? Of course agree that if message is unnecessary unpleasant then that something to be slightly miffed about but glad you had a lucky escape.

By *ittlemorespiceCouple
over a year ago

North Cornwall

"You cannot hope to please everyone, nor should you want too. It's all apples and pears really, neither one better than the other, they're just different.

Personally I think you're gorgeous … and that's all that should matter. "

all that should matter.... what you think of yourself

By *ittlemorespiceCouple
over a year ago

North Cornwall

what do you think

"

ha ha ha

Maybe your penis is too fat and your hand too thin... no that cant be right (just the one pic on your profile to go by... lol)

over a year ago

what do you think

ha ha ha

Maybe your penis is too fat and your hand too thin... no that cant be right (just the one pic on your profile to go by... lol)"

well i like to leave a bit to the imagination.

By *ittlemorespiceCouple
over a year ago

North Cornwall

what do you think

ha ha ha

Maybe your penis is too fat and your hand too thin... no that cant be right (just the one pic on your profile to go by... lol)

"

lol think you are confused at the meaning of that saying....

over a year ago

what do you think

ha ha ha

lol think you are confused at the meaning of that saying.... "

me ???

confused ???

well it's not the 1st time and it wont be the last time that i've read it wrong but i blame the vodka and will deny everything tomorrow

By *ittlemorespiceCouple
over a year ago

North Cornwall

what do you think

ha ha ha

lol think you are confused at the meaning of that saying....

me ???

confused ???

well it's not the 1st time and it wont be the last time that i've read it wrong but i blame the vodka and will deny everything tomorrow

"

know the feeling

over a year ago

being cynical....isnt the OP's original thread just a "Loook at me" post ???? and waiting for the salve of the " dont worry u look fine" type of reply ??? i dont get it ??

over a year ago

what do you think

"

size is a matter of taste and that will never alter

don't let knock backs get ya down tho cos as Gok Wan would say

"IT'S ALL ABOUT THE CONFIDENCE"

By *ansue35Couple
over a year ago

yorkshire

what do you think

"

To answer your question...

When on the beach do you get shouted at with people saying roll the whale back in to the sea.

If not guess your not fat

Ian

over a year ago

Body shape and body size has been debated here more times than I care to remember, and usually they are started after someone has been rejected or they have rejected someone else.

Size and looks doesn't seem to hinder the success of some of the people who swing, and it seems to bother some people more than others.

over a year ago

"being cynical....isnt the OP's original thread just a "Loook at me" post ???? and waiting for the salve of the " dont worry u look fine" type of reply ??? i dont get it ??"

I thought the same thing. Worked though, as the "you're goregeous, these people are up their own arse" brigade have been out in force...as sure as night follows day - sigh!

over a year ago

"being cynical....isnt the OP's original thread just a "Loook at me" post ???? and waiting for the salve of the " dont worry u look fine" type of reply ??? i dont get it ??

I thought the same thing. Worked though, as the "you're goregeous, these people are up their own arse" brigade have been out in force...as sure as night follows day - sigh! "

Maybe never looked at it like that , lol x you lot make me think all sorts here ....

over a year ago

"being cynical....isnt the OP's original thread just a "Loook at me" post ???? and waiting for the salve of the " dont worry u look fine" type of reply ??? i dont get it ??

I thought the same thing. Worked though, as the "you're goregeous, these people are up their own arse" brigade have been out in force...as sure as night follows day - sigh! Maybe never looked at it like that , lol x you lot make me think all sorts here .... "

us older ladies know "stuff" ......

over a year ago

I thought the same thing. Worked though, as the "you're goregeous, these people are up their own arse" brigade have been out in force...as sure as night follows day - sigh! Maybe never looked at it like that , lol x you lot make me think all sorts here ....

us older ladies know "stuff" ...... "

well i am not as fast as alot of you but get there in the end with a little help .....and learning all the time x

over a year ago

"being cynical....isnt the OP's original thread just a "Loook at me" post ???? and waiting for the salve of the " dont worry u look fine" type of reply ??? i dont get it ??"

Of course it is a 'look at me thread' a sign of that is the Op hasn't been back on.

over a year ago

Of course it is a 'look at me thread' a sign of that is the Op hasn't been back on. "

cynicsRus unite !!!!

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

I thought the same thing. Worked though, as the "you're goregeous, these people are up their own arse" brigade have been out in force...as sure as night follows day - sigh! Maybe never looked at it like that , lol x you lot make me think all sorts here ....

us older ladies know "stuff" ...... "

Is this the same sort of 'stuff' that Funky has?

over a year ago

us older ladies know "stuff" ......

Is this the same sort of 'stuff' that Funky has?"

got no idea its just that people always say to me "how do you know all that stuff!!!" it just might be he same as funkys stuff tho ??

over a year ago

This looks like a job for Jenny Craig...

By *ittlemorespiceCouple
over a year ago

North Cornwall

"This looks like a job for Jenny Craig..."

ouch lol

over a year ago

"This looks like a job for Jenny Craig..."

Who???

over a year ago

"This looks like a job for Jenny Craig...

Who???"

oh dont start me on that cheryl baker doing the advert....would put me right off doing that diet ,,you wouldnt want to end up looking like her !!!

By *razydriver8Couple
over a year ago

plymouth

been told I am too big ( hsm ) and FSM to thin... lol cant please everyone..

cos if we could just think how tired you would be lmao.

HSM size 20-22. depending on the mood.

FSM skinny fucker who eats none stop...

over a year ago

You look like a more than ample handful. Possibly response came from the less interested (same sex) party. just a thought!

Post new Message to Thread