Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Random zombie thread V

Jump to newest

By *nvictus OP   Man
over a year ago

Beeston

Do zombies continue to rot? Can they starve to death?

If so my zombie plan is much easier, I just buy 6000 tins of beans and 8000 litres of bottled water and hole up in my secret warehouse until they all fall to bits.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *icboyMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

"Do zombies continue to rot? Can they starve to death?

If so my zombie plan is much easier, I just buy 6000 tins of beans and 8000 litres of bottled water and hole up in my secret warehouse until they all fall to bits. "

You'll kill yourself with green smole. lol

By *nvictus OP   Man
over a year ago

Beeston

"Do zombies continue to rot? Can they starve to death?

If so my zombie plan is much easier, I just buy 6000 tins of beans and 8000 litres of bottled water and hole up in my secret warehouse until they all fall to bits.

You'll kill yourself with green smole. lol "

Maybe a few tons of Monster Munch would be a good idea as well.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I would imagine the eating would stop the rotting but im sure they would develop health issues, as they wouldn't be getting their 5 a day with no one to grow the food.

On another note they would make a good bio-degradable energy source. You could dangle some meat infront of them and they could pull your car or power your house on a large hamster wheel.

Have you been watching walking dead?

By *nvictus OP   Man
over a year ago

Beeston

"

Have you been watching walking dead?"

Yes I have. It's made a nice change to see some people on there who don't just run around screaming and getting eaten for a change.

That said they never posted guards at night like I said they should and look what happened!

By *icboyMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

"I would imagine the eating would stop the rotting but im sure they would develop health issues, as they wouldn't be getting their 5 a day with no one to grow the food.

On another note they would make a good bio-degradable energy source. You could dangle some meat infront of them and they could pull your car or power your house on a large hamster wheel.

Have you been watching walking dead?"

Watching, and read. You?

By *unky monkeyMan
over a year ago

in the night garden

It would seem that when there is no room in hell and the dead do start to walk the earth, they will run out of food at some point.

Apparently according to George Romero they will gain intelligence and grow new humans in a man field... or something.

By *icboyMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

Human farms, they will next extras for shaggin'. As new human will need to be produced.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Just started watching and it does make a nice change to see common sense in a zombie/horror.

I said the same about guards to the OH but she just tells me to shut up. She likes horror films/books but i just get annoyed when they knock the killer out then run away instead of finishing the job.

By *nvictus OP   Man
over a year ago

Beeston

Intelligent zombies?

I need a new hideout. Maybe leaving the key under the doormat is not such a good idea.

By *unky monkeyMan
over a year ago

in the night garden

"Intelligent zombies?

I need a new hideout. Maybe leaving the key under the doormat is not such a good idea. "

In the last of the Romero films they learn how to use weapons and start shooting people!

ZOMBIES! KNOW YOUR PLACE!!!

(at the risk of not sounding politically correct)

By *nvictus OP   Man
over a year ago

Beeston

"Just started watching and it does make a nice change to see common sense in a zombie/horror.

I said the same about guards to the OH but she just tells me to shut up. She likes horror films/books but i just get annoyed when they knock the killer out then run away instead of finishing the job. "

I do have an unfortunate tendency to shout at the TV at such moments

The worse one was that series on TV a while back where loads of people died in a virus. The idiots kept finding hoards of guns and not taking them ffs!!

By *inky24big35Couple
over a year ago

blackpool

loving the walking dead reminds me of resident evil top film

By *icboyMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

Cant believe it's the same gut out of Teacher. lol

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

"Cant believe it's the same gut out of Teacher. lol"

So you now can recognise people's guts

By *icboyMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

oops - guy

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

"oops - guy "

Hey I do it regularly

By *icboyMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

"oops - guy

Hey I do it regularly "

What guts or guys. lol

By *unky monkeyMan
over a year ago

in the night garden

Well that's it. If you haven't started stockpiling tinned foods, cricket bats and wet wipes you better start.

The US Government have just issued instructions on how to deal with a Zombie holocaust!

If you go to the US Department for Disease Control and Prevention (cdc.gov) and then type zombies into their search field top right the second search result down is a blog on protection against a Zombie plague

Z Day is upon us people!!!

Post new Message to Thread